After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

+4
Mbi
PrinceX
Marinesquad49
PlayboyzAdam
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:38 am

List of events for today:
- vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi
- ASDaze International Korean Search Engine Event, not sure what times it starts or ends though. See Playgirlz Syllabus for tutorial for creating a Naver account for this event. BUT to make things easier pay attention to the following 2 pictures after going to http://www.naver.com/

Part 1
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 P110

Part 2
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 P210

- MOST IMPORTANT: get ready to SMS vote for Show Champion. See live streaming at M COUNTDOWN. See previous posts(look about 10 posts up) for instructions and advice on SMS voting. Would someone who knows what they are doing please advice me on what to text? I'm going to stop my spamming on twitter for SNS points at 6:00pm when Show Champion airs, it they get nominated for #1 please tweet it, post a comment in this thread etc just do whatever you can to get this fandom into helping to vote.

2014/06/19 09:30 chart update. Still within top 10 in the charts.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart64

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:35 pm

2014/06/19 12:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart65

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:39 pm

2014/06/19 17:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart66

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Can some kind person who actually knows what they are doing please tell me how to SMS vote on M COUNTDOWN? I could go on the internet and look it up but honestly there's some really conflicting info out there and some of it is probably outdated. I got 2 main questions,

1) what do I text for "A midsummer night's sweetness"? I think I saw 산이레이나 i.e 산이(San E) and 레이나(Raina) on the screen so that's what I texted.

2) at what point do I send the SMS? I've read on the internet that it was after they get nominated for top 3...I texted somewhere after they were nominated in top 10 because I've also read that was the case and it seemed to fit the moment.

2014/06/19 19:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart67

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 pm

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Whatto10

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 am

Here's a list of things to do to support Raina and San E for today,
- Vote for M COUNTDOWN after 11:00 am KST, if you don't have accounts feel free to use the ones here.
- ASDaze "A Midsummer Night Tweet (R.A.I.N.A) Event" http://asdaze.com/?p=78801
- Vote on Eat Your Kimchi.

2014/06/20 08:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart68

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:46 am

2014/06/20 22:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart69

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:01 pm

List of events for today to support Raina and San E:
- Vote for M COUNTDOWN.
- Vote for Inkigayo using M&TV Talk app(do it before Inkigayo airs tomorrow).
- vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi
- ASDaze International Korean Search Engine Event(looks like ASDaze has changed the day for this event). See here for more info and see the first post in this page for how to register for Naver in English.
- Vote on Gaon Social charts.
- Get ready to SMS vote on Music Core today. Music Core airs at 4:00 pm KST. You can only vote ONCE per phone and you must vote for TWO artists. The text that is sent must be in this format,

산이레이나,another_artist

i.e. you MUST vote for 2 artists, there no space before or after the comma and since "산이레이나" was used for voting for Raina on M COUNTDOWN(I think....someone feedback please), I going to assume that that what will be used for Music Core, vote after Raina and San E gets nominated for #1...be aware that the info I've just provided could be outdated or wrong so just tune in to Music Core an keep you an eye on it. The number to text to is +820505. See Music Core live steaming at,

2014/06/21 10:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart71

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : posted link for music core live streaming)

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:36 pm

2014/06/21 16:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart72

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Did anyone watched the Live streaming of Music Core today? I didn't learn anything about SMS voting because I didn't see a lot the the show. What I did learn was that MBC lied, the live streaming doesn't start at 4:00 pm KST, I think it started at 3:40 pm KST today.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:08 am

2014/06/21 23:30 charts update. It's been going up in the charts again Very Happy
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart73

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:46 am

List of events for today to support Raina and San E:
- Vote for M COUNTDOWN(You've got 20 mins from now to do it if you haven't done it today yet)
- Vote for Inkigayo using M&TV Talk app(do it before Inkigayo airs at 3 pm KST today if you haven't voted this week yet).
- Vote on Eat Your Kimchi
- Live vote if Raina and San E is in top 3 on Inkigayo. Inkigayo airs at 3 pm KST (from the latest sources I've found). You can vote live using the M&TV Talk app or you can text 산이레이나(I think) to +821245 or 00821245. I'm not sure if you can do both because, I'm concern that since the M&TV Talk app account was registered using your phone number they know you've double voted if you use SMS to vote again and I've read you get penalised for double voting.

2014/06/21 23:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart74

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:44 pm

2014/06/23 21:30 charts update.  cheers going up in the charts again #1s for Mnet, Genie, Daum, Monkey3
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart75

More good news, Raina went back on her twitter and is giving fans updates again Very Happy

Also vote on vote on Eat Your Kimchi today if you haven't yet.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 am

2014/06/23 23:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart76

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 am

Guys, vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi. I check Melon to see if voting for Show Champion was available yet and found out melon.com totally change and I'm having trouble navigating the site and look for where to vote.

2014/06/24 08:30 charts update. Check that out Melon wasn't the only thing that change now iChart has English and "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness" is doing very well.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart77

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:02 pm

2014/06/24 09:30 charts update. Still rising in the charts.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart78

and currently tied with Taeyang for first place on iChart
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Tiedwi11
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Tiedwi10

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:20 pm

Stuff to do to support Raina and San E for today,
1) vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi
2) Vote for them on Inkigayo using M&TV Talk app(do it before Inkigayo airs this week on Sunday)
3) Have fun being a Playgirlz/Playboyz Very Happy

Please let us know if you've found out how to vote on the new Melon site.

2014/06/25 09:30 charts update.  cheers #1 on ichart  and #1s on half of the other charts Very Happy Let do all we can to help them win or at least get another all kill.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 No1ich10
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart79

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 pm

2014/06/25 19:30  cheers still rising.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart80
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart81

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 am

Things to do to help support Raina and San E,
1) Vote for the upcoming Inkigayo (on Sunday) for this week if you haven't done it yet.
2) vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi
3) SMS vote on M COUNTDOWN. Not exactly sure how to do it but I think you are suppose text 산이레이나 to +822566 when they get nominated(in top 3 or top 10).  See living streaming at http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/onair.m?mcdMenuId=menu3 at 6pm KST today.

2014/06/26 06:30 chart update. For the last 4 hours Taeyang  has been ahead of Raina and San E on iChart but at least for the 9-ish hours before that Raina and San E were ahead of Taeyang, also it looks like "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness" is rising again Smile
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart82
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart83

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm

2014/06/26 09:30 update.  cheers For the past hour Raina and San E were ahead of Taeyang.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart84
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart85

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:46 pm

2014/06/26 18:30 update. A Midsummer Night's Sweetness has been dropping in the charts and for the last 4 hours is been coming #2. Also live M COUNTDOWN is cancelled for today.

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart86
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart87

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Things to do to help Raina and San E win today,
1) Vote on M COUNTDOWN here's a tutorial for how to vote, please do it 10 times a day if you can<3
2) Vote for the upcoming Inkigayo (on Sunday) for this week if you haven't done it yet.
3) vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi
4) Tweet messages containing #한여름밤의꿀 hash tags for SNS points.

2014/06/27 09:30 update. Raina and San E has been dropping in the charts and for the last 17-ish hours(something like that) its been coming #2 ever since K.Will came on the scene and K .Will is about of over take Raina and San E for 2nd spot on iChart.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart88
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart89

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for June 15 - June 21
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Gaon_l10

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for the week of June 15 to June 21 below!

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

1. B2ST - "Good Luck"

2. Maroon 5 - "Maps"

3. San E & Raina - "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness"

4. Taeyang - "Eyes, Nose, Lips"

5. Bumkey - "Home"

6. Dynamic Duo - "Summer Time"

7. Shin Yong Jae & Lee Hae Ri - "Your Empty Place"

8. Jung In ft. Gary - "Your Scent"

9. Davichi - "Again"

10. B2ST - "No More"

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >

1. B2ST - 'Good Luck'

2. Taeyang - 'RISE'

3. VIXX - 'ETERNITY'

4. TVXQ - 'The 4th World Tour Catch Me Live Album'

5. ZE:A - 'First Homme'

6. Boyfriend - 'Obsession'

7. Jun.K - 'Love & love'

8. U-KISS - 'Mono Scandal'

9. Jiyeon - 'Never Ever'

10. Linkin Park - 'The Hunting Party'

< Online Downloads For The Week >

1. Maroon 5 - "Maps" - 249,367 Downloads

2. B2ST - "Good Luck" - 224,992 Downloads

3. San E & Raina - "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness" - 187,473 Downloads

4. Bumkey - "Home" - 168,386 Downloads

5. Dynamic Duo - "Summer Time" - 166,107 Downloads

6. Shin Yong Jae & Lee Hae Ri - "Your Empty Place" - 161,061 Downloads

7. Taeyang - "Eyes, Nose, Lips" - 128,313 Downloads

8. Davichi - "Pillow" - 119,011 Downloads

9. AOA - "Short Hair" - 96,435 Downloads

10. Davichi - "Again" - 79,186 Downloads

< Top 10 songs sung at Karaoke >

1. Park Hyo Shin – "Wild Flower"

2. Fly To The Sky - "You You You"

3. Lim Chang Jung - "A Shot of Soju"

4. Bro - "That Kind Of Guy"

5. Yoon Min Soo & Shin Yong Jae – "Relationship"

6. Lee Sun Hee - "Destiny"

7. Soyu & JungGiGo ft. Lil Boi - "Some"

8. Big Mama - "Resignation"

9. Lim Chang Jung - "Ordinary Song"

10. Taeyang - "Eyes, Nose, Lips"

< Gaon Social Chart >

1. B2ST - "Good Luck" - 68,326 Points

2. AOA - "Short Hair" - 66,093 Points

3. B2ST - "No More" - 54,151 Points

4. INFINITE - "Last Romeo" - 41,114 Points

5. VIXX - "ETERNITY" - 36,190 Points

6. U-KISS - "Quit Playing" - 34,656 Points

7. ZE:A - "Breathe" - 30,620 Points

8. Topp Dogg - "Amadeus" - 29,525 Points

9. B.A.P - "Where Are You? What Are You Doing?" - 28,576 Points

10. Trouble Maker - "Trouble Maker" - 28,037 Points

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 am

2014/06/27 09:30 charts update. This is bad, A Midsummer Night's Sweetness has continued to drop in the charts because of K.Will and it looks like for the past 9 hours K.Will has been coming 1st on iChart.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart90
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart91

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 am

Things to do to help support Raina and San E today,
1) Vote on M COUNTDOWN.
2) Vote for the upcoming Inkigayo on this Sunday if you haven't done it yet.
3) Get ready to SMS vote for Music Core...not sure how to do that but I think you text "산이레이나,another_artist" to +820505...yep you'll need to vote for another artist that nominated for first place besided Raina and San E. See live streaming at .
Airs at 4:00pm KST according the MBCkpop channel but the last time I'm sure it aired at 3:40om KST.
4) Vote for "A midsummer night's sweetness" on Eat Your Kimchi

2014/06/28 08:30 charts update. Still dropping in the charts.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart92
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 4 Ichart93

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next