After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

+4
Mbi
PrinceX
Marinesquad49
PlayboyzAdam
8 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:58 am

2014/06/17 00:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart48

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 pm

2014/06/17 00:30 chart update. There's been improvements since I last check 10 hours ago Very Happy
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart49

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:37 pm

2014/06/17 11:30 chart update.  cheers lots of improvements in the charts. 
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart50

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:41 pm

2014/06/17 12:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart51

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:51 pm

2014/06/17 14:30 chart update. This looks really bad. Dropping in most charts.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart52

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:40 am

2014/06/17 01:30 chart update. Dropped a lot since I last check.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart53

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:46 am

Voting on Gaon is now available click here for how to vote tutorial. Click here for here for shared voting accounts. Here's our chance to increase chart positions for "A midsummer night's sweetness".

Stupid GAON is irritating me, for the first 3 times the video was from Pledis and then for the forth time it was the 1theK one. Dammit just when the Pledis video was starting to get more views than the 1thek one. Guys, please help increase the views of MV on Pledis.

2014/06/17 02:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart54

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:00 am

Finally found it on the Social Chart. It is all the way down in 49th place  Mad

Ewwwwwwwww I was watching the video and then only at the end did I realise that it is from the 1theK channel
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 am

I'll happily watch the 1theK MV on Gaon if it helps Raina win awards but if she doesn't then this gamble would be a lost. Not liking the idea of the MV on pledisartist being sent to the shadows of Youtube. I think we can still get Gaon to show the MV from Pledis if we can get the Pledis MV to be ranked first in the Youtube search results like Catallena...although Raina and SAN E's MV doesn't have the same support from fans like Catallena had and now this is going to be extra hard with fans watching the MV from Gaon for SNS points...

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:20 am

It's a mess tbh.

I also noticed that the vote count did not go up even though I played the video to the end and the yellow social plus count went up. The vote count was 19,685 before I played and still 19,685 afterwards. Am I doing something wrong?

Also on the Syllabus it says you can vote on Show Champion after 11pm KST Tuesday, it is 3am KST Wednesday now and I can't find the song to vote for at all.
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:28 am

@Jinana, that's the social count you are looking at. The vote count right now is actually 12 i.e. it's only been view 12 times on Gaon. Only you and me are view it right now. Voting for Show Champion isn't available until after 24 June if google translation was accurate or I understood it properly. There's something wrong and voting is still disable for this week...well the last time I checked anyway. I'll check again in a minute.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:40 am

@Jinana, I've just check Melon and voting for Show Champion is still disabled. If voting is available then the voting buttons will be blue coloured. Right now the vote buttons are grey and if you click on them, nothing will happen. I've already wrote a post about this problem see page 2 of this thread for my post for more info.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:50 am

2014/06/17 03:30 chart update. Good to see there are improvements within the last to updates Smile
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart55

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:50 am

Ahhh thank you I get it better now. This is only my second time trying to vote with all these things after Catallena so I'm not used to anything yet.

MORE OBSERVATIONS/QUESTIONS (I'm sorry to all in this thread)

I signed up to Naver, and there was a tutorial about how to sign up with all the Korean translations and all but when I tried to sign up the whole process was in English! Idk if I was just lucky or has it all changed but I didn't need the tutorial at all except for where to press to get to the sign up page. Anyway, we use Naver to search for articles? I'm guessing only search in Korean terms.

Also that Inkigayo voting thing. On the tutorial it says you can vote once a week but in the Syllabus it is listed under every day, which one is right?
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:07 am

@Jinana, you can only vote once a week for Inkigayo using the M&TV Talk app. I think the Syllabus was just letting fans know that you can vote any day of the week. Just make sure you vote on the days before Inkigayo airs to help them win for the upcoming Inkigayo. Also don't be sorry about announcing your observations and asking questions, that's how I learn and I'm sure other fans can learn from it ask well Smile

I'm still conflicted about this Gaon showing MV from 1theK  instead of Pledis thing. If fans don't consciously make an effort to view the MV from Pledis then the one from Pledis gets cast to the shadows of Youtube like what happened to Abing Abing....I didn't have the time to try and make Abing Abing appear first on the Youtube search results and I'm guessing neither did other fans. I think I'll continue viewing the MV on Gaon for this week no matter where its from and after this week I'm going to give it my all to try and make the MV from Pledis appear first in the Youtube search results.

Good night guys, it's going to be a really big day for me tomorrow.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:39 pm

M COUNTDOWN airs live at 6:00 pm KST Thursday(tomorrow). at M COUNTDOWN site. Be ready to SMS vote for A midsummer night's sweetness if it gets nominated for #1(i.e. when the are in top 3) after the MC announces that voting starts now. Only vote once otherwise their receive extra point deductions for duplicate votes. I'm not sure what to text, if it was After School you'll text After School in Hangul but this is a SAN E, Raina collaboration so I'm not sure. Can someone here please advice me on what to text? If M COUNTDOWN isn't picky with the format like Music Core that I think I'll text "산이,레이나" until some kind person corrects me. The number to text to for M COUNTDOWN is +822566(note the +82 is the country code, if you are texting using a website and you've selected the country(i.e. Korea) then you only need to enter 2566). I'm also going to text using my phone to ensure my vote counts because I don't trust those web sites. If you don't know how to text in Hangul see page 3 of this thread for a post I have to advice what to do in that case.

Is anyone going to be watching the live stream tomorrow on M COUNTDOWN? I would but my internet connection sucks at live stream so I probably won't, I you are going to watch it then when it's time to SMS vote please let use know i.e. spread it on twitter, post a comment on this thread, post a comment Youtube etc.

2014/06/18 09:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart56

2014/06/18 10:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart57

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:34 pm

2014/06/18 09:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart58

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:56 pm

2014/06/18 12:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart59

Guys, today is the ASDaze A Midsummer Night’s Tweet- Hashtag Event and Twitter Support Day, I'm going to respect the sanctity of this day and not mass spam twitter for SNS point until 01:00 am KST tonight. I'll join the conversation later when I have time. Check the hash tag feed for comments from fans and join the conversation and show your support to Raina. Have fun Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:41 pm

2014/06/18 15:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart60

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:36 pm

2014/06/18 19:30 chart update. Over all there's been improvements over the last 4 hours.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart61

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:52 pm

2014/06/18 20:30 chart update. Yay, more improvements within the last hour.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart62

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:11 pm

What time is the tweeting event, anyone know?
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:27 am

Jinana wrote:What time is the tweeting event, anyone know?
Good question, the Syllabus didn't specify a time so I thought it was the entire day.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:28 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Jinana wrote:What time is the tweeting event, anyone know?
Good question, the Syllabus didn't specify a time so I thought it was the entire day.

I just checked on twitter and I see no tweets by ASDaze yet so I assume it is a certain time. I'll wait a bit longer.
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:28 am

@Jinana, I think ASDaze are too busy with restoring the site to do anything else. They said they will have the site up and running by 18 Wednesday, 18 Wednesday was 2 hours and 25 minutes ago for me and in KST that was 1 hour and 25 minutes ago. I'm not rushing ASDaze, I'm just trying to point out they must have a lot to do. I'll start my spamming for SNS points tomorrow incase they do make an announcement on twitter.

2014/06/19 01:30 chart update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 3 Ichart63

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next