After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread

+5
Renzel
TreeTopMonkey
echyha
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:20 am

Rirism wrote:I don't like our fandom sometimes too but what can we do
@Rirism, usually what I do is I have a big rant about why I'm angry with the fandom and get all upset about it and then I go and watch random AS videos and I become happy again Very Happy My long term plan is that when AS get's so successful to the point I don't have to worry about them, then I can ignore the things about this fandom that annoy me and just be happy cheers

P.S I know it may not show(given all the negative posts I've done on this forum) but I'm naturally a positive person...it's this fandom...well that and for several weeks now IRL I've been working over time and I'm over worked. But at the end of the day I've alway got AS to put a smile on me Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread

Post by Rirism Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:38 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Rirism wrote:I don't like our fandom sometimes too but what can we do
@Rirism, usually what I do is I have a big rant about why I'm angry with the fandom and get all upset about it and then I go and watch random AS videos and I become happy again Very Happy My long term plan is that when AS get's so successful to the point I don't have to worry about them, then I can ignore the things about this fandom that annoy me and just be happy cheers

P.S I know it may not show(given all the negative posts I've done on this forum) but I'm naturally a positive person...it's this fandom...well that and for several weeks now IRL I've been working over time and I'm over worked. But at the end of the day I've alway got AS to put a smile on me Smile
Teach me how to be positive
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:45 am

Rirism wrote:Teach me how to be positive
@Rirism, find something to look forward to. I'm looking forward to an awesome AS comeback Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Seventeen is up in the Album Charts and gained 8 places to #6 for the period 19/07/15 - 25/07/15.

HelloVenus’s new song “I’m I’ll” didn’t make the Digital Charts but is around #104 place but it could rise next week taking into account when they start promotions but we’ll see, It did debut in the Digital Download chart at #69 with 19,321 downloads but unlike their album "Sticky Sticky" this didn’t make the Album chart which means it must have sold ridiculously few albums.

Wiggle Wiggle debut at#46 with 26,014 downloads
Sticky Sticky debut at #69 with 20,794 downloads + #80 with 16,512 downloads

While it’s still too early to call it, going off the numbers so far HelloVenus has been doing worse every comeback and if they keep going at this rate will no longer be even charting by their next two releases; I think their concept for “I’m I’ll” is an improvement and the song itself is catchy but personally I’m not a fan of this type of song and I don’t see it having much replay value because it has a really annoying start.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:06 pm

@intrepid, thanks for the updates. How do the figures look on the streaming chart.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:36 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@intrepid, thanks for the updates. How do the figures look on the streaming chart.

For who? confused
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 pm

intrepid wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@intrepid, thanks for the updates. How do the figures look on the streaming chart.

For who? confused
@intrepid Seventeen and Hello Venus. You've provided detail of their Physical and download chart positions but but streaming...or are they not on the streaming chart?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:08 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
intrepid wrote:

For who? confused
@intrepid Seventeen and Hello Venus. You've provided detail of their Physical and download chart positions but but streaming...or are they not on the streaming chart?

Neither is on the Streaming Charts.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Seventeen is up one position in the Album Charts and is now at #5, Seventeens monthly position in the Album Chart is down 4 positions to #11 with July sales of 20,949 making its total sales in the two months since its release 40,570; they sold a little more last month than the previous and it’s now Pledis’s biggest selling album to date.

HelloVenus “I’m I’ll” is now on the Mobile Charts up 75 positions to #88 and now in the Album Chart at #7 with its total sales for its first week at 3,379, however it still didn’t make it into the Digital Chart and I can no-longer track it which means it’s lost positions from the previous week, it’s also dropped off the Digital Download chart.

This makes HelloVenus’s “I’m I’ll” officially their worst comeback result and their third consecutive drop in sales since their reconstitution solely under Fantagio.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Seventeen has lost 4 positions in the Album chart and is at #9; In GAON’s 2015 first half-year closing Digital Chart it’s at #30 with 19,621 albums sold, their video on YouTube is at 3,084,986 VIEWS on their SEVENTEEN channel and averaging about 20,000 views a day, and on the 1theK channel it has 755,312 views. (these are both “official” channels)

In GAON’s 2015 first half-year closing Digital Chart Albums Chart Nu’Est’s "I’m Bad" is at #85 with 4936 sold.

HelloVenus lost 6 positions in the Album chart and is at #13 and no longer in any other part of the chart.

I wondered why HV released their performance version of their video for “I’m I’ll” before the story version because you usually do it the other way round, that is until I saw it and face palmed the fail of it; it’s not that it’s bad per say just a little by the numbers however I think any music video shot on location should do so to be original and this is where I mark down HV severely because they used the same location and in some cases the very same shots as Nine Muses “Wild,” and even "they" used that location twice because Sera filmed her cover video there while Nine Muses where filming “Wild.” Rolling Eyes

intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 am

intrepid wrote:...their video on YouTube is at 3,084,986 VIEWS on their SEVENTEEN channel and averaging about 20,000 views a day, and on the 1theK channel it has 755,312 views. (these are both “official” channels)
@intrepid, to say that they are both official channels is VERY misleading. This is very similar to saying SEVENTEEN (hmm...Pledis changed their display name from pledis17 to SEVENTEEN...when did this happen?), 1thek and SMTOWN are all official channels and I would be correct is saying so BUT given the context this this is in (i.e. we are talking about the group Seventeen) this is wrong as only the SEVENTEEN channel is the official Seventeen(i.e. group) channel.

For those Playgirlz/Playboyz and other Pledis artist fans that are not aware yet, ONLY Pledis channels are official channels of Pledis artists i.e,

PLEDIS OFFICIAL(I keep forgetting they've changed their name from pledisaritst to PLEDIS OFFICIAL) is the ONLY official channel of Son Dambi, After School and their members. This channel is DEDICATED to these founding members of Pledis and their groups.

NUEST (previously known as pledisnuest) is the ONLY official channel of NU'EST and this channel is DEDICATED to NU'EST.

SEVENTEEN is the ONLY official channel of Seventeen and this channel is DEDICATED to Seventeen.

1theK IS NOT A PLEDIS ARTIST OFFICIAL CHANNEL. 1theK (previously know as LOENENT) is the official channel of LOEN(their content production division anyway) who is the management company of artist like IU and Fiestar. 1theK IS NOT DEDICATED TO ANY PLEDIS ARTIST and LOEN IS NOT ANY OF THE PLEDIS ARTIST'S MANAGEMENT COMPANY. LOEN is the official distributors of Pledis and LOEN is also the official distributor of many other companies and that's why they can legally have Pledis artists' MV as well as the MV of artists from other companies on their channel.

If you want to support Pledis artists to the best of your ability THEN ONLY WATCH PLEDIS ARTISTS' VIDEOS ON THE CHANNELS THAT ARE SOLELY DEDICATED TO THEM. See https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t188-discussionsupport-pledis-artists-by-only-watching-pledis-artists-videos-on-pledis-artists-official-channels for more info. Also for new After School fans, you may find this interesting to know https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t437-loenentnow-known-as-1thek-and-afterschoolcraze-a-chapter-of-after-school-s-history

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:18 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
intrepid wrote:...their video on YouTube is at 3,084,986 VIEWS on their SEVENTEEN channel and averaging about 20,000 views a day, and on the 1theK channel it has 755,312 views. (these are both “official” channels)
@intrepid, to say that they are both official channels is VERY misleading. This is very similar to saying SEVENTEEN (hmm...Pledis changed their display name from pledis17 to SEVENTEEN...when did this happen?), 1thek and SMTOWN are all official channels and I would be correct is saying so BUT given the context this this is in (i.e. we are talking about the group Seventeen) this is wrong as only the SEVENTEEN channel is the official Seventeen(i.e. group) channel.

For those Playgirlz/Playboyz and other Pledis artist fans that are not aware yet, ONLY Pledis channels are official channels of Pledis artists i.e,

PLEDIS OFFICIAL(I keep forgetting they've changed their name from pledisaritst to PLEDIS OFFICIAL) is the ONLY official channel of Son Dambi, After School and their members. This channel is DEDICATED to these founding members of Pledis and their groups.

NUEST (previously known as pledisnuest) is the ONLY official channel of NU'EST and this channel is DEDICATED to NU'EST.

SEVENTEEN is the ONLY official channel of Seventeen and this channel is DEDICATED to Seventeen.

1theK IS NOT A PLEDIS ARTIST OFFICIAL CHANNEL. 1theK (previously know as LOENENT) is the official channel of LOEN(their content production division anyway) who is the management company of artist like IU and Fiestar. 1theK IS NOT DEDICATED TO ANY PLEDIS ARTIST and LOEN IS NOT ANY OF THE PLEDIS ARTIST'S MANAGEMENT COMPANY. LOEN is the official distributors of Pledis and LOEN is also the official distributor of many other companies and that's why they can legally have Pledis artists' MV as well as the MV of artists from other companies on their channel.

If you want to support Pledis artists to the best of your ability THEN ONLY WATCH PLEDIS ARTISTS' VIDEOS ON THE CHANNELS THAT ARE SOLELY DEDICATED TO THEM. See https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t188-discussionsupport-pledis-artists-by-only-watching-pledis-artists-videos-on-pledis-artists-official-channels for more info. Also for new After School fans, you may find this interesting to know https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t437-loenentnow-known-as-1thek-and-afterschoolcraze-a-chapter-of-after-school-s-history

I know why you dislike 1theK and in principle I agree with the sentiment and I wish Pledis own channels were the only ones, however that doesn’t mean I was giving “misleading” information because as you have pointed out 1theK is the music distributer for Pledis’s music in Korea and as such can upload Pledis video’s on their channel as part of their job to promote the music, and because of that simple undeniable fact they are indeed “official” and views on their channel count to the “total amount” of views a MV gets for view counts.

I wasn’t trying to say support 1theK just that it’s an a official channel and agree view Pledis artists on their channels but if you also view them on 1theK’s that is helping towards total view counts as well so my advice is to view both but if you “have” to pick one then give Pledis channels priority and more importantly subscribe!
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:34 pm

intrepid wrote:and because of that simple undeniable fact they are indeed “official”
@intrepid, you are misleading fans because you didn't specify in what context is 1theK official. The way you worded it sound like you are saying that 1theK is an official Seventeen channel and if you think this is the case then you are severely confused.

intrepid wrote:but if you also view them on 1theK’s that is helping towards total view counts as well so my advice is to view both
@intrepid, and for the last couple of years I've been campaigning against fans viewing Pledis artist music videos on 1theK(LOENENT) because those views are better given to the official channels(i.e. the ones dedicated to Pledis artists) to promote those channels and their videos instead of given to 1theK to promote a billion other artists that have nothing to do with Pledis and After School.

I've lost touch with this fandom so I'm not sure if this is still the case but last year during the earlier OC promotions there were still people wondering whether pledisartist or 1theK was OC official channel. Your out of context statements about 1theK being an official channel doesn't help pledisartist channel out.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Seventeen’s amazing run in the Album charts seems to have come to a close and it has dropped 9 positions to #18.

Seventeen’s video on YouTube has garnered 162,573 views on their SEVENTEEN channel in one week which averages out at about 23,224 views a day.

Hello Venus is out of the charts completely including the Album Chart where it dropped over 90+ positions to clear the chart; last month an album only had to sell 381 copies for the month to chart at the #100th position or less than a 100 copies a week!
Hello Venus is averaging a loss of around 10,000 digital downloads with each comeback with lower album sales and lower chart positions and would mean in just Korea alone they are losing money, and I doubt their overseas sales is going to make up the difference; I have a feeling they will probably disband by next year at this rate but it will probably depend on how their acting/endorsement careers are going.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:17 pm

Seventeen has now dropped off the Album Chart dropping over 82+ places to clear the chart which is a pity but considering it has been the bestselling album so far for Pledis still a respectable result; I’ll post the final numbers in album sales at the end of the first week of next month when the figures become available.

On YouTube their video on their SEVENTEEN channel gained 158,640 views since last week which averages out at 22,662 views a day.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by TreeTopMonkey Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:19 am

Rirism wrote:[Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread - Page 2 CKqVbLPWcAAVNF4
HOW. IS. THIS. POSSIBLE.

It's so sad to see this.

Every year i always think "How could they not make it big"

Afterschool was the one group that always tried to add that little bit extra. Learning tap dance,learning the drums and recently pole dancing. Always going that extra mile. Every group works hard, we've all seen it.But i always felt Afterschool tried to add that little bit extra variety to their songs or performances.

It's so sad that the Korean kpop Fandom never truly understood and appreciated and loved that about them.Because if they did,a member wouldn't be saying we have no money to work on new songs.  

I feel that's one of the big reasons why Bekah,Kahi and Jooyeon left. Yes they gave their reason's but my own opinion is that they felt disappointed with all their hard work just to get no where.
TreeTopMonkey
TreeTopMonkey
Maknae

http://asianfandom.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:52 pm

TreeTopMonkey wrote:
Rirism wrote:[Discussion]General musings, speculations & observations thread - Page 2 CKqVbLPWcAAVNF4
HOW. IS. THIS. POSSIBLE.

It's so sad to see this.

Every year i always think "How could they not make it big"

Afterschool was the one group that always tried to add that little bit extra. Learning tap dance,learning the drums and recently pole dancing. Always going that extra mile. Every group works hard, we've all seen it.But i always felt Afterschool tried to add that little bit extra variety to their songs or performances.

It's so sad that the Korean kpop Fandom never truly understood and appreciated and loved that about them.Because if they did,a member wouldn't be saying we have no money to work on new songs.  

I feel that's one of the big reasons why Bekah,Kahi and Jooyeon left. Yes they gave their reason's but my own opinion is that they felt disappointed with all their hard work just to get no where.

Yes it’s sad but that’s the curse of all the smaller labels; also when Bekah left After School was at the height of their popularity so it wasn’t a factor in her decision to leave.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Seventeen is back in the Album Charts at #46.

On YouTube their video on their SEVENTEEN channel gained 153,274 views since last week which averages out at 21,896 views a day; they are also getting roughly 1000 less views each week but because they are releasing a new album soon that may cause the view count to go up again so it will be interesting to see what happens.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Seventeens’ Album has risen 7 positions to #39 for the week 30/08/26 – 05/09/15 and its total sales for the month of August is 3,132 with a position of #20 down 9 positions; this brings their total sales to 43,702.

Their video on YouTube has gained 169,081 views over the last week which averages out to 24,154 views a day which is an increase of nearly 3000 views a day over that week, their new video (MANSAE) which was released today has so far clocked in at 86,473 views.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:07 pm

Just a quick update on how well SEVENTEENs’ video MANSAE is doing on YouTube; after 23 hours since release it now has 478,023 views on their channel which is incredible and in more good news I happened to check out the M COUNTDOWN voting site and it’s currently number one with 51.1% of the votes with Red Velvet Dumb Dumb second with 28.9%, so if you can vote then you should really do so because they look like they have a real chance this time.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 pm

In the Albums Chart Seventeens’ 17 CARAT rose 8 positions to #31 and their 2nd album BOYS BE debut at #2 for the period 06/09/15 – 12/09/15, they also for the first time appeared in the Digital Downloads Chart at #66 for MANSAE with 21,615 downloads.

On YouTube Adore U has now passed the 4 million milestone with 4,018,862 views, this amounts to 290,318 views in a week or 41,474 average views a day which is almost double the views a day over last week!
MANSAE is also doing very well and now has 1,555,551 views in just one week which averages out at 222,221 views a day. cheers

On the Billboard site in an article about Red Velvet this was written, “The group fended off a ton of competition from their K-pop peers on World Albums that included new band DAY6 (whose The Day EP enters at No. 2), Girls' Generation (their Lion Heart album dropped to No. 11 in its fourth week), Seventeen (whose 17 Carat EP re-enters the chart at No. 13) and a soundtrack for Korean reality show Infinity Challenge (No. 15). On World Digital Songs, DAY6 sent their single "Congratulations" to No. 6, while Seventeen sent all five songs from their new Boys Be EP to the chart -- the highest being single "Mansae" at No. 5.”

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/6699635/red-velvet-the-red-album-no-1-world-albums

So I looked up Billboards World Digital Songs and searched for Seventeen and got this result…

World Digital Songs SEVENTEEN Mansae  2015-09-26  #5    1st week  Pledis  
World Digital Songs SEVENTEEN Rock      2015-09-26  #19  1st week  Pledis  
World Digital Songs SEVENTEEN Fronting 2015-09-26  #21  1st week  Pledis  
World Digital Songs SEVENTEEN OMG      2015-09-26  #23  1st week  Pledis

Also posted on ASIA Numbers facebook page...

"【ORICON】Korean boygroup SEVENTEEN breaks into Japan's charts for the first time!

Their 2nd album album "BOYSBE" ranked #62 in Japan's Weekly Album Chart selling around 1,000 copies! A huge feat taking in count that they held absolutely no promotional activities in Japan.

Their labelmates NU'EST are also being successful in Japan. They're currently preparing their debut japanese album to drop by November of this year!

Will Seventeen follow the steps of NU'EST in Japan soon?"

Credit to ASIA Numbers.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:04 pm

SEVENTEEN have risen 8 places and are #94 on the Digital Chart for the first time for MANSAE and In the Albums Chart Seventeens’ 17 CARAT rose 3 positions to #28 and their 2nd album BOYS BE dropped 5 positions to #7 for the period 13/09/15 – 19/09/15, In the Digital Downloads Chart MANSAE dropped 14 positions to #80 with 19,034 downloads.

While MANSAE hasn’t “yet” entered the Streaming Chart they are not far outside of it and if you were to take out all the foreign artists then it would be at #100 up 64 positions with 538,437 streams.

According to ASIA Numbers, “ORICON, South Korean group Seventeen's latest album "BOYSBE" is having a 2nd sales round this week in Japan!
1st Week: 926 copies sold
2nd Week: 1,797 copies sold (Total: 2,723)”

On Billboard’s World Album Chart Boys Be debut at #1 for the week of October 3, 2015 (I still don’t get this date system) also there is an article written about this on there as well.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/6706916/seventeen-boys-be-no-1-world-albums-mansae

I just also want to interject how much I h8 Billboards website, it’s difficult to navigate, has annoying in-your-face popup adds every time you go to a new page and broken links, for example, Seventeen can’t be found if you click their name within an article and I now can’t even find the information I found last week on “World Digital Songs” so I’m sorry I can’t update that information; even Gaon’s easer to navigate and understand and that’s in Korean, and I don’t even speak Korean! Evil or Very Mad

On YouTube Adore U has 4,276,453 views an increase of 257,591 views in a week or 36,798 average views a day while MANSAE now has 2,280,807 views an increase of 725,256 views in a week which averages out at 103,608 views a day.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:22 pm

For the period 20/09/15 – 26/09/15 SEVENTEEN BOYS BE have risen 5 places and are #2 in the Album Chart and according to ASIA Numbers ‘BOYS BE’ Japan sales are still going strong.

2nd Week: 1,797 copies sold (Total: 2,723)
3rd Week: 1,540 copies sold (Total: 4,263)

On Billboard World Albums Chart October 10, 2015 ‘BOYS BE’ is #5 after dropping from first position the previous week.

On YouTube Adore U has 4,528,676 views an increase of 252,223 views in a week or 36,031 average views a day while MANSAE now has 2,866,742 views an increase of 585,935 views in a week which averages out at 83,705 views a day.

On Naver (the Korean Google) in the Top 100 searched entertainment keywords for the month of September 2015 SEVENTEEN ranked at #50.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/who-were-the-top-100-most-searched-in-the-month-of-september
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm

For the period 27/09/15 – 03/10/15 SEVENTEEN’s ‘BOYS BE’ has dropped 2 places to #4 in the Album Chart, the totals for the month of September are as follows…

‘BOYS BE’ chart position #4 in the Album Chart with 38,002 albums sold.
’17 CARAT’ chart position #50 down 30 positions with 944 albums sold which brings the grand total to 44,646.

And according to ASIA Numbers ‘BOYS BE’ Japan sales are…

2nd Week: 1,797 copies sold (Total: 2,723)
3rd Week: 1,540 copies sold (Total: 4,263)
4th Week: 1,349 copies sold (Total: 5,612)

On Billboard World Albums Chart October 17, 2015 ‘BOYS BE’ is #7 after dropping from #5 the previous week.

On YouTube Adore U has 4,751,910 views an increase of 223,234 views in a week or 31,890 average views a day while MANSAE now has 3,381,038 views an increase of 514,296 views in a week which averages out at 73,470 views a day.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:41 pm

For the period 04/10/15 – 10/10/15 SEVENTEEN’s ‘BOYS BE’ remains the same at #4 while ’17 CARAT’ reappears at #13 in the Album Chart.

On Billboard World Albums Chart October 24, 2015 ‘BOYS BE’ is #9 after dropping from #7 the previous week but still remains in the top ten after four weeks.

On YouTube Adore U has 4,959,417 views an increase of 207,509 views in a week or 29,643 average views a day while MANSAE now has 3,779,169 views an increase of 398,131 views in a week which averages out at 56,875 views a day, by my calculations Adore U should crack 5 million views by late tomorrow and MANSAE pass 4 million before this time next week.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next