After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 25 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 am

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to work on the Show Time voting feature today. I'll try to get it finish on Saturday.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 25 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:27 pm

The Playgirlz Voter now support Show Time voting. I don't know the rules to the Show Time vote but it looks like there's no limit to the amount of times an account can make requests for the vote and I see that many people are actually making multiple requests using a single account but this just look like it's spamming MBC so I'm setting the Playgirlz Voter to make one request per account.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Are we still supporting Lizzy on Mwave? I only ask because she hasn’t moved today in the ranking and I know I voted.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm

intrepid wrote:Are we still supporting Lizzy on Mwave? I only ask because she hasn’t moved today in the ranking and I know I voted.

No need to vote there. Let's wait for the next round.

I did contact AS Baidu forum and got their replies. They said they can work together with people here.

But there is nothing to do.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:48 am

intrepid wrote:Are we still supporting Lizzy on Mwave? I only ask because she hasn’t moved today in the ranking and I know I voted.
@intrepid, when I found out that Lizzy was taken out off the Show Champion poll I deactivated the Playgirlz Voter task for Show Champion voting. I also deactivated the M CountDown voting task as well so I didn't need to keep track of whether she has taken off the M CountDown poll as well and I thought that will be OK since her promotion is over and nobody was voting for her anymore anyway...wait, is Lizzy's promotion over yet? I thought it was but ASDaze posted video of her on music shows so now I am unsure? I asked about it on ASDaze's ask.fm but no one answered me yet. If Lizzy's promotion isn't over yet I'll activate the Playgirlz Voter task for M CountDown voting again.

Lazy wrote:I did contact AS Baidu forum and got their replies. They said they can work together with people here.
@Lazy, cheers Great job Very Happy

Lazy wrote:But there is nothing to do.
@Lazy, right now we are working on Show Time voting. They can either do it manually,  see tutorial at http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/ or they can use the Playgirlz Voter. Let them know that the Playgirlz Voter will allow them to vote 4 times a day. I understand the major problem right now is the language barrier. If you have time please help translate http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/ or the Playgirlz Voter tutorial to Chinese.

EDIT: @Lazy, can you also encourage the AS Baidu guys drop by and say hi or show their support for the Show Time voting campaign. All they need to do is leave a message on http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/ They can post their message in Chinese and we can use Google Translate to read their messages. Posting messages is really easy and they can do it without registering for an account. Here a simple tutorial you can translate for them,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 25 Commen10
Their messages will help boost morale, create more hype and hopefully that'll help get the rest of the international fandom to help out. Their message can be as simple as "AS FIGHTING!" or "Here to support After School and ASDaze" or they can write long essays about how how awesome After School is and I'll happily read every message Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 am

@PlayboyzAdam Well she’s still in the poll so I guess she’s still promoting though I guess she would just about be finished; last week she was at eleventh place I think but now she’s at twenty one.

Looking at how she has been polling I would say she had been doing quite well considering and could have rose to quite a bit with a measly .01% last week but this week she’s 0.0% but even so given the competition she’s ranking well.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:If Lizzy's promotion isn't over yet I'll activate the Playgirlz Voter task for M CountDown voting again.

Trust me, it is meaningless at all at this time. If it was useful, I would cast huge number of votes there and Lizzy would be as least on top 2.

@Lazy, right now we are working on Show Time voting. ... Let them know that the Playgirlz Voter will allow them to vote 4 times a day.

Under current situation, 4 times a day is meaningless too. Go the MBC ShowTime site and see what Chinese fans are doing. lol

I understand the major problem right now is the language barrier.

Not really, most Baidu.com fanclubs know how to play this game and have Chinese translation already.

@Lazy, can you also encourage the AS Baidu guys drop by and say hi or show their support for the Show Time voting campaign. All they need to do is leave a message on http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/

Request sent!

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 am

Lazy wrote:Under current situation, 4 times a day is meaningless too. Go the MBC ShowTime site and see what Chinese fans are doing. lol
@Lazy, LOL I already know what is going on over there but you and Sarah already know how I feel about about my plans and how I feel about cheating...actually I'm still undecided about cheating for this particular campaign but the idea that the AS Baidu guys are helping out gives me more hope so I feel less of a need to cheat Very Happy A great philosopher once said "I'll work to win with my own colors"(something like that) and that's what I want to happen Very Happy Plus a survey estimated we have about 50000 fans in this fandom, it we can get them to actively participate then we can help After School gain 4*50000=200000 votes a day Very Happy

Lazy wrote:Request sent!
@Lazy, cheers

PS: @Lazy can you please keep an eye on the Chinese fans to see if they are paying or planning to pay voting companies to help After School. Let them know they are not really helping, After School/Pledis needs that money and if they are going to do that then I can give them a much better deal to them than what the voting companies will ever offer.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 pm

They actually had a thread for ShowTime tutorial:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3627685498

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:01 am

Lazy wrote:They actually had a thread for ShowTime tutorial:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3627685498
@Lazy Haha that is awesome Very Happy It looks like the fan that created that thread(米氻) understands English because the tutorial 米氻 posted in that thread is from ASDaze.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:04 am

Guys, I've deactivated the Playgirlz Voter task for create MWave accounts because it won't work right now as there have been changes to the MWave signup form. I'll fix that when I have time. I've also deactivated the Show Time voting task because I think that is over. I tried to vote manually but I couldn't and when my Playgirlz Voter tried voting it received a 404(i.e. not found) error.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Juuust wondering, since i can't go on the mbc site, did we achieve some votes? I see you guys made a deal but since it seems it's over, did someone see if we were on top of the list or?
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:11 am

Rirism wrote:Juuust wondering, since i can't go on the mbc site, did we achieve some votes? I see you guys made a deal but since it seems it's over, did someone see if we were on top of the list or?
@Riri, I don't think that list shows the ranking, it just lists the most recent requests(I might have read it wrong though but I remember being on the top of the list every time I manually voted and went to check the list...or maybe we are talking about different lists, I'm talking about the one that is on the same page as the button for making requests for the voting). I can't check to confirm my memory because I can't get to the that page any more.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:36 pm

Well yes i'm talking about that list and i just wanted to know since we used the voter as well if we at least were on the list more than once in a while because i'm sure the other fandoms were there every hour to request their biases ._. Also i'm going to take down the tutorial from LadyTeen if this thing ended. Is there anything going on that i need to make a tutorial for?
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:10 am

Rirism wrote:Also i'm going to take down the tutorial from LadyTeen if this thing ended. Is there anything going on that i need to make a tutorial for?

Please don't. MBC uses ASP.net and because there are too many requests there and their DB was killed.

It is working again now.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:19 am

@Lazy,  cheers

PS: @Lazy can you please keep an eye on the Chinese fans to see if they are paying or planning to pay voting companies to help After School. Let them know they are not really helping, After School/Pledis needs that money and if they are going to do that then I can give them a much better deal to them than what the voting companies will ever offer.

I think all of you can forget AS Baidu forum in China.

I kept contacting 3 of them. With one communicated many times and then stopped replying me.
Then I tried asking other admins and another one finally replied that he will try to help me get him. But it has been several days already and I get no news.

In their forum, it is almost silent. There is almost no post. I wonder if their admins go there everyday.

But for other KPop fandoms there, most forums are very active, unlike AS one.

I will just wait now, but the chance is almost zero.

Sorry, I cannot help.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:03 am

Lazy wrote:
Please don't. MBC uses ASP.net and because there are too many requests there and their DB was killed.

It is working again now.

*breaths heavily*
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Lazy wrote:Sorry, I cannot help.
@Lazy, thanks OK Smile

Lazy wrote:Please don't. MBC uses ASP.net and because there are too many requests there and their DB was killed.

It is working again now.
@Lazy, you're right. I've just turn the Show Time voting feature back on and my Playgirlz Voter is now voting with the accounts there were not used since the voting feature was inactive.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@Lazy, thanks OK Smile

Just got their email again. It takes time, will continue to contact.
I think they are not so active.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 pm

As a general thing I have not been online for about a month and there are so many notifications that I am guessing mostly is from this thread. Either way I don't have time to check them right now but hopefully if I missed something it is so far gone that it is no longer relevant. But I will catch up on everything in a week or two.

@PlayboyzAdam The real reason to why I am signing in today is that I have some things to repport.
1. Not sure if you got my tweet about the days I was on several IP adresses. I think it was three days weeks back that I used the voter twice on those three occasions. Sadly  I can't find the dates anymore but that was a while back.
2. Today the 27th I used on extra voting account, I might be able to use another one today as well but I am not sure of that.
3. The next week (leaving tonigh which would be the 28th in both your and Korean time) I will be in London. I am bringing my laptop and hopefully you will have many extra voter accounts and I can almost guarantee all of them will be mine.
4. I have made another observation when it comes to The Show. HV may have charted well but they used the song tag and atrist tag. Now I am seeing people tagging @SBS_MTV #더쇼 + #artist so there are no song names anymore and it is what people seem to be doing and what SBS themselves tweeted. https://twitter.com/SBS_MTV/status/580882003672727552 It may not be relevant to us right now in the AS terms but if Seventeen are really debuting in April this could be good to know for the ones who are planning on helping them and for future Pledis comebacks.

I think I covered everything so SwePlaygirl says over and out Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:44 am

MBC currently stops for foreign account registration.

Last month, they stopped for ~ 3 days. I just don't know if they will resume...

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:13 am

Lazy wrote:MBC currently stops for foreign account registration.

Last month, they stopped for ~ 3 days. I just don't know if they will resume..

I know korean sites usually do that because of technical problems or because in this case they want koreans to vote for it as koreans will be the ones following the show. That's a good reason but since we don't have many korean pgz it'll be hard to catch up.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:40 am

Rirism wrote:
I know korean sites usually do that because of technical problems or because in this case they want koreans to vote for it as koreans will be the ones following the show. That's a good reason but since we don't have many korean pgz it'll be hard to catch up.

They are not trying to stop us from voting as our old accounts can be used. Many fandoms have a lot of accounts already.

But the voter is ineffective. For example, Shinhwa has almost 50+K accounts. Their fanclub in China and one "leader" in Taiwan control all these accounts and they distribute them to their members everyday for voting. (I don't know why they have to do this everyday)

From what they posted, I know each member can vote 100 or even a lot more.

For their statistics, the curve of their voting speed is a straight line for the whole day. This means they must be using software 24 hours a day. Of course some of people vote manually too. But during midnight in Asia, their votes never stop.  So there is no need to question.

I ever questioned them in China forum and made fun of them. They just deleted my posting in which I said they used software, but not my other naughty posts. I even told them I knew how many accounts they had, They must be scary. lol

And for ShowTime, for example, GOT7 use software to POST to MBC repeatedly too, with just a few accounts.

So the Voter software is not "aggressive" enough. Laughing

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Ah i didn't wanted to say they don't want us to vote it's just that i don't even know how many accounts we have so that's why ((shame on me i'm so behind with everything)). I just remember some sites did stopped intl fans from voting etc. I always knew there was something going on between fandoms and oh look we're not the only one using a software(i knew it already but people just didn't trust me at 1st).
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:56 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:3. The next week (leaving tonigh which would be the 28th in both your and Korean time) I will be in London. I am bringing my laptop and hopefully you will have many extra voter accounts and I can almost guarantee all of them will be mine.
@SwePlaygirl, I've just turned ff the Playgirlz Voter task that creates MBC accounts because foreign registered accounts don't work anymore. I've got both the Playgirlz Voter Manager and my Playgirlz Voter running from my TV(my TV has internet access) but these days I haven't been monitoring my Playgirlz Voter or watch TV because I've been really busy. Have fun in London Smile

Lazy wrote:They just deleted my posting in which I said they used software
@Lazy LOL it's funny that Shinhwa fans call the the Playgirlz Voter a tool when the Playgirlz Voter obeys the limit set out by the voting sites and their admins have tools that do.

Lazy wrote:And for ShowTime, for example, GOT7 use software to POST to MBC repeatedly too, with just a few accounts.
@Lazy hmm...isn't that just spamming MBC.

Lazy wrote:So the Voter software is not "aggressive" enough. Laughing
@Lazy When does the ShowTime voting end? I'll see what I can do.

Rirism wrote:I just remember some sites did stopped intl fans from voting etc.
@Riri, I think there's something wrong with the MBC site so that's why that foreign accounts don't work. It's not that they are stopping international fans from creating them. In the past there are also instances where some foreign accounts don't work when they get create but right now it seems like they all don't work...dang, I've just thought of a way to fix that problem where the MBC+ site thinks international fan are Korean fans but that's useless now.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next