After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 26 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Lazy Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:53 pm

I get no idea when the ShowTime will stop.
Actually I think it is meaningless at all....

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 26 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:33 pm

Lazy wrote:I get no idea when the ShowTime will stop.
Actually I think it is meaningless at all....
@Lazy, if you haven't been here long enough yet, sooner or later you'll find that a lot of my plans/projects would be considered meaningless by a lot of fans and you know my opinion about my own projects but still....I don't think they're meaningless. They provided me with hope for After School's success and I think these projects also give other fans hope too. If we didn't do anything at all then there really is no hope. Who know, maybe MBC will decide to pick After School for Show Time because the other fandoms cheated.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am

Hey guys, since i'm a bit weird and i have random ideas out of nowhere, would you support if we made a forest for After School? Not only the current members but the graduated ones as well.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:53 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:They provided me with hope for After School's success and I think these projects also give other fans hope too. If we didn't do anything at all then there really is no hope. Who know, maybe MBC will decide to pick After School for Show Time because the other fandoms cheated.

I said meaningless does not mean I stopped for doing this. I had done a lot for my fandom already. ^^

This will keep the spirit and morale of a fandom. I do a lot of similar things and I know this more than any others. When a fandom can work in a team, this will be impressive.

I still hope your fandom can work together. But if you need quick result for ShowTime, I am ready to help.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Rirism wrote:Hey guys, since i'm a bit weird and i have random ideas out of nowhere, would you support if we made a forest for After School? Not only the current members but the graduated ones as well.
@Riri, I'll help support if I can although I don't think I can financially support. Right now I'm saving for AS albums.

Lazy wrote:I still hope your fandom can work together. But if you need quick result for ShowTime, I am ready to help.
@Lazy, LOL considering our fandoms will be up against each other for this Show Time thing, it is a bit strange to be asking you to help us. LOL, imaging asking you to help us beat your fandom in the votes is really awkard. I don't think your help will make much of a difference at this point, your fandom and other fandoms are way ahead of us but Playgirlz/Playboyz should still continue to do what they can just to show their support to After School though.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@Lazy, LOL considering our fandoms will be up against each other for this Show Time thing, it is a bit strange to be asking you to help us. LOL, imaging asking you to help us beat your fandom in the votes is really awkard. I don't think your help will make much of a difference at this point, your fandom and other fandoms are way ahead of us but Playgirlz/Playboyz should still continue to do what they can just to show their support to After School though.

This is not a problem as both groups can be in win-win relationship.
And this ShowTime shall have many chances for different artists to show up.

But recently I started to question if Mnet/MBC polls are useful. I saw Red Velvet are getting many no. 1. But with their songs I just laugh and doubt.

I believe something under the scene are the critical factors but not these polls, sales and etc.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:44 am

Oh btw guys i've been really thankful for how many participants the latest project i've posted had and i wanted to thank you personally(lol not you but in general i have something to say).
*clears throat*
There are people saying AS will disband soon because of their lack of support from fans that are always and always fewer in Korea. That is but not because of Pledis but because fans are more interested in new groups and currently no one cares about AS even internationally. Now i'd happily like to say that's not true but is truer than it's true that Jooyeon left and i just re-noticed that. I know everyone is busy with their own lives but if you claim to be a stan you could at least do something(not in your case but again, in general) but what i've seen lately is just complaints for example:
Fan: *does something to support AS*
Fandom: *ignores*
Fan: *stops doing the thing to support AS*
Fandom: OMG NO ONE DOES ANYTHING FOR THIS FANDOM.
I'm pretty done with this attitude of "i am the best and my opinion is gold" and people attacking pledis because they didn't give AS a comeback. That being said i think i'll talk with ASdaze and stop making projects for this fandom as no one even cares that not only i but even others waste time and energy to make things to support AS, but that without your support or attention the thing could fail. Thank you very much and yes continue with your complaints because i'm sure AS will be more popular like that.
Sorry if this came out of the blue but i'm really mad right now and had to say it c: continue with your lives now.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Rirism wrote:and people attacking pledis because they didn't give AS a comeback.
@Riri, Jung Ah is going to be given a chance to shine soon. I wonder if that is going to be use by fans to attack pledis because still no AS comeback...or maybe fans just don't care anymore.

Rirism wrote:That being said i think i'll talk with ASdaze and stop making projects for this fandom as no one even cares that not only i but even others waste time and energy to make things to support AS
@Rirism, I understand how you feel. I'm still going to continue to make projects even though I know not much people are going to give a damn about them Very Happy

Btw, what happen to Sarah, I don't I've seen her active within this fandom for a long time now?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Sarah's in Korea
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:00 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I've just turned ff the Playgirlz Voter task that creates MBC accounts because foreign registered accounts don't work anymore. I've got both the Playgirlz Voter Manager and my Playgirlz Voter running from my TV(my TV has internet access) but these days I haven't been monitoring my Playgirlz Voter or watch TV because I've been really busy. Have fun in London Smile

@PlayboyzAdam I am back years later (as I always seem to be these days). It is really sad that they stopped foregin accounts from registration, do you know if have they opened them again? (Have not ran my voter in ages.) Good thing we do have the accounts we have, but unless there is little competition I think it will be hard for them to win. (But that is something we will have to deal with then I guess and try to get the fandom to vote for them on other shows.)

London was nice, especially since it is the last trip I am going to make in a long while. Even if MBC would have allowed foreigners to create new accounts during that time London was not so good with free WiFi unlike the US and the airports during my trip there when I could make lots of acocunts. Smile Pased of the latest tweet from Pledis with the cover it seems to only be a digital release and no promotion? It is really sad but at the same time it is something for Jungah which I have wanted a long time. I really hope MBC opens the registration again, if they have not done so already.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:do you know if have they opened them again?
@SwePlaygirl, it's not that foreigners can't registered for foreigner accounts. Foreigner can still register for foreign accounts but the accounts don't work(i.e. you can't log into them). The problem still exists so I haven't turn the Playgirlz Voter task for making MBC accounts back on yet.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:36 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, it's not that foreigners can't registered for foreigner accounts. Foreigner can still register for foreign accounts but the accounts don't work(i.e. you can't log into them). The problem still exists so I haven't turn the Playgirlz Voter task for making MBC accounts back on yet.
I see, will the old ones we made still work?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Old registered MBC accounts are still working.

Just tested one from the last day I created and it is working. All other old accounts can vote too.

For MBC accounts, there is no need to worry. I got a lot and can help you. ^^

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:

No. You cannot create accounts.

The server side actually stops working. After request for creating account is sent, the server does not response. So no account is created.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:47 am

Lazy wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote:

The server side actually stops working. After request for creating account is sent, the server does not response. So no account is created.
@Lazy, actually we are both correct. It is true that foreigner can still register for foreign accounts(i.e. fill out all the form details) and it is also true that foreigner can't create foreign accounts (i.e. submitting the form details doesn't do anything expect expect redirect you to an error address http://www.mbcplus.com/?aspxerrorpath=/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx)

EDIT: hang on, maybe SwePlaygirl is correct? Right now I'm doing tests on the MBC site and for one of the times when I submitted the form I got an error message that translated to "foreign accounts"...so maybe MBC site really is preventing foreign registrations however all the other times it just redirects me to that error URL without producing any error messages.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:00 am

Lazy wrote:Old registered MBC accounts are still working.

Just tested one from the last day I created and it is working. All other old accounts can vote too.

For MBC accounts, there is no need to worry. I got a lot and can help you. ^^
Good thing the old accounts are working and that you know what to do so we are not completley doomed.  Smile
PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Lazy wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote:

@Lazy, actually we are both correct. It is true that foreigner can still register for foreign accounts(i.e. fill out all the form details) and it is also true that foreigner can't create foreign accounts (i.e. submitting the form details does do anything expect expect redirect you to an error address http://www.mbcplus.com/?aspxerrorpath=/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx)

Thank you both now I understand the situation a bit better. I hpe MBC are planning on fixing this and are not just going to do what Inkigayo (it was Inkigayo right?) and close the international voting. Not that I would now anything about this but would not international EXO and Miss A fans be very upset about this. But maybe they are relying on the Korean fanbase?

@PlayboyzAdam Saw your tweet and your 50k Melon accounts. (Note I am exaggerating I know. Laughing  ) Still I think they might be usefull even if we can't download or anything with them. I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:27 am

Just tested with some Korea IP to create MBC account and the problem is still the same. So it is likely to be server problem.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:46 am

Lazy wrote:Just tested with some Korea IP to create MBC account and the problem is still the same. So it is likely to be server problem.
@Lazy, don't you need an I-PIN to register for Korean accounts?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:47 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Lazy wrote:Just tested with some Korea IP to create MBC account and the problem is still the same. So it is likely to be server problem.
@Lazy, don't you need an I-PIN to register for Korean accounts?

I just used foreigner page to create account.

It is because I want to test if MBC block IP outside Korea. Mnet does this.
Many fandoms said Mnet Korea is merged with Mnet Global, it is not correct!! lol

Try to find Mnet Korea if you can. ^^

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Lazy wrote:I just used foreigner page to create account.
Dammit, I was hoping you'll say yes you've got an i-PIN so I can ask if you'll let me borrow it to download the MMORPG game that Nana was promoting.

Lazy wrote:Many fandoms said Mnet Korea is merged with Mnet Global, it is not correct!! lol
I didn't know about that, I always thought that Korean's use the same on as the international one.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Lazy wrote:Try to find Mnet Korea if you can. ^^
@Lazy, Found it! I see you got there using a South Korean proxy or VPN. It turns out that there is also a Mnet America.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 26 Mnet_a10
What's so special about America and Japan for them to get their own Mnet sites?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:44 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Lazy wrote:Try to find Mnet Korea if you can. ^^
@Lazy, Found it! I see you got there using a South Korean proxy or VPN. It turns out that there is also a Mnet America.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 26 Mnet_a10
What's so special about America and Japan for them to get their own Mnet sites?

Smart! ^^

Most fandoms believe it is no longer there. lol

But I found if you go Mnet Global first and then Korea, you cannot reach it even your are using Korea IP because of the cookies.

For me I think it is really too much for people outside Korea.
It cannot stop people (at least for me) voting in Mnet Korea. lol

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu May 07, 2015 7:52 pm

@PlayboyzAdam
Back after a century of absence again and I noticed something! Mcountdown has changed their voting page. No idea when this was done but maybe this means some things in the voter needs to be altered?
Here is the new site:
http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/vote/preVote I think it looks fancy and useful since you can see the three nominiees. Now we just need to make sure AS will be one of these three and win once they come back.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri May 08, 2015 12:35 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Mcountdown has changed their voting page. No idea when this was done but maybe this means some things in the voter needs to be altered?
@SwePlaygirl, yep it looks the Playgirlz voter needs to be updated but I don't have time to test it or do the update. My life is in a bit of a mess right now.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri May 08, 2015 2:29 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, yep it looks the Playgirlz voter needs to be updated but I don't have time to test it or do the update. My life is in a bit of a mess right now.
@PlayboyzAdam Sad to hear it and I hope it gets better soon. On a good note it looks like we won't get a comeback until autumn so then we have more time to prepare and hopefully so do you. Then I hope MBC+ registration is fixed too. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next