After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 11 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm

Adam! (Currently have a class so I am not supposed to write this)
Han Dong Geun released Unread! Please can we use out MBC+ accounts for it if it is possible to vote for him. I don't have the time to look it up right now but i will get back to you, peace. *runs away from teacher*

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 11 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:29 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
intrepid wrote:Yeah I looked everywhere when I heard Kahi was on BC3D but couldn’t find it until I just searched Korean Torrent sites...
@intrepid, great idea.

intrepid wrote:If it doesn’t work I can just email it to you as an attachment but probably overnight because my connection is rather slow.
@intrepid, I'm not sure downloading it through utorrent is a great idea because there are no seeds. I think the best way for you to share the video is to create a dropbox account https://www.dropbox.com, upload the video to dropbox and shared the link to the file in dropbox. I think the video might be too large to be sent as an email attachment.

I’ve just setup a dropbox account and I’m currently uploading the file now hopefully it’ll be ready within a couple of hours which is my best guess but we’ll see; I really can’t wait for the NBN to come to town!

I’ll keep you informed.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:12 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
The voting process requires posting on Twitter or Facebook. In the case of Twitter, I think the amount of times you can vote is determined by how long before tweeter allow you to make a duplicate post. So it is possible to vote multiple times a day but whether all those votes count towards to vote total I'm not sure. I've been voting once a day(if I remember to do it) though.
Then I will vote as much as it allows me. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 am

@PlayboyzAdam You know what, after some investigations I don't think Unread will appear on music show votings. But since Yoonjo is Raina 2.0 with Kanto I think they might promotethat song instead. At least I bet it will be on the music show charts once they release it on the 11th. If they do can we try using the Show C votings on her? I am curious to see how well we can hold our own against the competition. Smile Also encouraging more Pledis x Brand New Music is a good thing if you ask me.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Han Dong Geun released Unread! Please can we use out MBC+ accounts for it if it is possible to vote for him.
@SwePlaygirl, sorry I've decided that the Playgirlz Voter will only be used to support After School(current and graduated members). I originally did intent for the Playgirlz Voter to unconditionally support other Pledis artist as well in order to unite the different Pledis fandoms and helping out the other Pledis artists will ultimately benefit After School as well...but considering how hard it's been to get AS fans to help to use the Playgirlz Voter, I don't want to get into a situation where the Playgirlz Voter becomes a tool that support other artist Pledis artist except After School e.g. there's lots of NU'EST fans that don't care about After School, I don't want to get into a situation where we and L.O.Λ.Es unite to help NU'EST win but when it's After School's comeback, L.O.Λ.Es don't show the same support for After School we showed for NU'EST...hmm am I being selfish?....maybe...but I already have a lot of anger towards this fandom for their lack of support for AS, I don't want to harbour any anger toward L.O.Λ.Es or fans of any other Pledis artists for not supporting After School when they should...although if AS fans supported After School to the point where AS can win awards then I have no problems with allowing the Playgirlz Voter to support other Pledis artists whether the other Pledis fandoms helped After School or not

intrepid wrote:I’ve just setup a dropbox account and I’m currently uploading the file now hopefully it’ll be ready within a couple of hours which is my best guess but we’ll see; I really can’t wait for the NBN to come to town!

I’ll keep you informed.
@intrepid, thanks Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Then I will vote as much as it allows me. Smile
@SwePlaygirl Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:49 am

So, how far are we from our goal? Very Happy
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:35 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, sorry I've decided that the Playgirlz Voter will only be used to support After School(current and graduated members). I originally did intent for the Playgirlz Voter to unconditionally support other Pledis artist as well in order to unite the different Pledis fandoms and helping out the other Pledis artists will ultimately benefit After School as well...but considering how hard it's been to get AS fans to help to use the Playgirlz Voter, I don't want to get into a situation where the Playgirlz Voter becomes a tool that support other artist Pledis artist except After School e.g. there's lots of NU'EST fans that don't care about After School, I don't want to get into a situation where we and L.O.Λ.Es unite to help NU'EST win but when it's After School's comeback, L.O.Λ.Es don't show the same support for After School we showed for NU'EST...hmm am I being selfish?....maybe...but I already have a lot of anger towards this fandom for their lack of support for AS, I don't want to harbour any anger toward L.O.Λ.Es or fans of any other Pledis artists for not supporting After School when they should...although if AS fans supported After School to the point where AS can win awards then I have no problems with allowing the Playgirlz Voter to support other Pledis artists whether the other Pledis fandoms helped After School or not

Darn. Oh well I see where you are comming from. But if there would be.. well let's say 5 Seventeen fans and 10 NU'ESt fans joins and then they create mbc+ accounts all year and once their group wins they abandon the ship. Then we will still have their accounts to make AS win so by definition we don't need them, at least not as far as Show Champion goes. The on the other shows we will fail so hard! Laughing Yeah probably not the best plan... Sad really, I have not seen many Pledis stans in the world. I hope they will do well on their own then. I will however do my best to help all of them on their SNS points and hope some fans will return the favor. I don't get it, JYP, SM and YG all have their stand. Where are ours? Oh well I hope that will change in 2015 even without the voter.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:00 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:So, how far are we from our goal? Very Happy
I am curious about this too, but even more importantly if the comeback is going to be in January or later and if they will try to push Seventeen first. Because if they do and it goes badly (which I almost bet on without our help) then AS will probably get a budget comeback... 2015 needs to get here sooner, I need that comeback. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:28 am

@ PlayboyzAdam
Done, check your PM.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:56 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:So, how far are we from our goal? Very Happy
@JungAh_Fan, currently we have 2039 MBC+ accounts. Our goal was to get about 7000 MBC+ accounts in order to stand toe to toe with Juper Junior and ELFs in 1st place for the Show Champion votes. Right now only about 5 Playgirlz Voter users are using the Playgirlz Voter daily. Another goal is to try and about 11000 AS fans to become Playgirlz Voter user's. If we can do that then we have a pretty good chance of getting #1 for M CountDown votes as well.

SwePlaygirl wrote:But if there would be.. well let's say 5 Seventeen fans and 10 NU'ESt fans joins and then they create mbc+ accounts all year and once their group wins they abandon the ship. Then we will still have their accounts to make AS win so by definition we don't need them, at least not as far as Show Champion goes.
@SwePlaygirl, Not exactly true. It depends on whether we have enough fans that can leave the Playgirlz Voter running long enough to vote with all the MBC+ accounts. Right now I'm pretty sure we don't have enough Playgirlz Voter users to use up 7000 MBC accounts in a day(this is when it's time to run the Playgirlz Voter on multiple computer is you can). Also it's actually the part where they abandon the ship after we've help them to win and they leave us and After School on our own, that's the part I have trouble with, if that happens I'll be pretty annoy.

SwePlaygirl wrote:The on the other shows we will fail so hard!  Laughing  Yeah probably not the best plan... Sad really, I have not seen many Pledis stans in the world. I hope they will do well on their own then. I will however do my best to help all of them on their SNS points and hope some fans will return the favor. I don't get it, JYP, SM and YG all have their stand. Where are ours?
@SwePlaygirl, I think there's a lot of Pledis stans and most Playgirlz/Playboyz are actually(or once was) a Pledis stans but like Riri said "the fact is pledis stans ARE lazy fucks", I use to be a Pledis stans(don't think I can be called that anymore) but I've decided to devote most of my time to After School's success since they are my bias group so I kind of abandon all other Pledis artists.

intrepid wrote:@ PlayboyzAdam
Done, check your PM.
@intrepid, cheers AWESOME!! THANKS Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:35 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Not exactly true. It depends on whether we have enough fans that can leave the Playgirlz Voter running long enough to vote with all the MBC+ accounts. Right now I'm pretty sure we don't have enough Playgirlz Voter users to use up 7000 MBC accounts in a day(this is when it's time to run the Playgirlz Voter on multiple computer is you can). Also it's actually the part where they abandon the ship after we've help them to win and they leave us and After School on our own, that's the part I have trouble with, if that happens I'll be pretty annoy.
Understandable, but remembering Raina's promotion I think we did a good job at using up the accounts. But yeah that was while ago and if AS were to return, let's say tomorrow the you are probably right and we won't have the time to use them all.
PlayboyzAdam wrote:  @SwePlaygirl, I think there's a lot of Pledis stans and most Playgirlz/Playboyz are actually(or once was) a Pledis stans but like Riri said "the fact is pledis stans ARE lazy fucks", I use to be a Pledis stans(don't think I can be called that anymore) but I've decided to devote most of my time to After School's success since they are my bias group so I kind of abandon all other Pledis artists.
I feel so late, I just became a Pledis stan during the end of 2013 and before that it was only the pledis females for me but i felt that because I love AS I should show my love to the other groups too as I have seen Blackjacks and SONES do. Shame it is like that, I hope the fans will get some sort of a wake up call this year. Now I hope they oush After School ASAP to show people that AS is not "done" as some say. Logically I know we will have a better chance the longer we wait the odds of more MBC+ accounts and winning becomes. So conflicted about what I want right now scratch Suspect

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiemuzz Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:06 am

I just downloaded everything and I can't wait to use it Smile U did such an amazing job! wow really. I'm starting to believe... That we finally can make our girls win their highly deserved 1st place.
Now all we need to do is prepare us selves and then wait for AS's comeback ! Very Happy

Fiemuzz
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:36 am

Fiemuzz wrote:I just downloaded everything and I can't wait to use it Smile U did such an amazing job! wow really.
@Fiemuzz cheers welcome to the club. If you have any problems using the Playgirlz Voter or any other questions regarding the Playgirlz Voter, please feel free to ask Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Fiemuzz wrote:I just downloaded everything and I can't wait to use it Smile U did such an amazing job! wow really. I'm starting to believe... That we finally can make our girls win their highly deserved 1st place.
Now all we need to do is prepare us selves and then wait for AS's comeback ! Very Happy

Welcome to the club like Adam said. Nice to have a new voter user Very Happy I am believe in a win for them in 2015 almost too strongly at this point! Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Guys, Raina and San E have been nominated for the 2014 Golden Disk Awards under Digital Single Bonsang category. This year voting is done through the WeFans app. Please see Riri's tutorial at http://goo.gl/Bvsf79 for how to install WeFans app to vote. You can vote a maximum of 20 times a day if you have 20 voting coupon stars. You can buy voting coupon stars(please don't, I AM SO SICK OF THESE BLOODY GREEDY KPOP ORGANISATIONS) or you can get them for free by entering "AdamFJH" (i.e. me) into the "Recommender's nickname" text box when you register with the app(this will give both you and me 5 free voting coupon) or you can download apps that are listed(some apps aren't free so make sure they are free before you installed them). Last time I check we need 249 fan voting 20 times a day to catch up to Beast who are current #1.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 11 Vote2010

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:45 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Guys, Raina and San E have been nominated for the 2014 Golden Disk Awards under Digital Single Bonsang category. This year voting is done through the WeFans app. Please see Riri's tutorial at http://goo.gl/Bvsf79 for how to install WeFans app to vote. You can vote a maximum of 20 times a day if you have 20 voting coupon stars. You can buy voting coupon stars(please don't, I AM SO SICK OF THESE BLOODY GREEDY KPOP ORGANISATIONS) or you can get them for free by entering "AdamFJH" (i.e. me) into the "Recommender's nickname" text box when you register with the app(this will give both you and me 5 free voting coupon) or you can download apps that are listed(some apps aren't free so make sure they are free before you installed them). Last time I check we need 249 fan voting 20 times a day to catch up to Beast who are current #1.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 11 Vote2010

Joined and voted! bounce
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Hi guys, there's something I've been thinking a lot about lately...when I originally thought up the idea for the Playgirlz Voter, I wanted it to be a system where fans can use it and be confident that it won't be a security issue to them in any manner so I decided that the Playgirlz Voter itself will never ask for fans for any login details for any thing and I never wanted to put fans in a position where they have to choose between supporting After School and compromising their data security...but I want to add support to the Playgirlz Voter for the SBS Popasia awards and SwePlaygirl's project to thumb up Youtube video to promote Pledis and AS. The security issue is that the Playgirlz Voter needs to save the login details to the users computer and if the user doesn't regularly update their anti virus/anti malware programs or if they leave their computer unattended in a insecure environment then it is possible that someone could steal those passwords. The login detail are stored as byte code so it  is not readily readable but for someone that knows what they are doing, getting the login details from those byte codes is extremely easy. Right now I have decided to implement  those features(the running of these features will be optional) but I need to make sure fans are aware of the security issues associated with using those features and how to prevent them. If a fan is running the Playgirlz Voter from a public computer(e.g a public library's computer) then I recommend you cut and paste the data folder(and all its contents) and save it into a backup device(e.g. USB flash drive) and take it away with you when you leave the library. The login detail will be saved in a file in the data folder.

Also Raina and Orange Caramel has been nominated for 2014 SBS MTV Best of the Best awards, the Playgirlz Voter will also be supporting this. I'll do my best to get the feature out as soon as possible but until then you can manually vote with Riri's tutorial at http://ladyteen.wordpress.com/2014/12/13/info-vote-for-orange-caramel-and-raina/

intrepid wrote:Joined and voted!  bounce
cheers honestly, GDA looks like the easiest award ceremony for fans to participate in(at the moment it look that way) but I don't think that we're going to have enough fans to make much of a differences. If Raina and San E do win it'll be mostly because of the efforts of Raina, San E, Pledis and Brand New Music however our involvement might just give them that the little push they need to win Bonsang(they did do very well, even after their promotion so it may happen) even if they don't win the Digital Daesang award.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:25 pm

I think a win is a big ask but a smaller victory like coming ahead of 2NE1 and Sistar and maybe SNSD’s sub unit seems doable, and coming ahead of tier 1 groups sends a message in its own right. Idea
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:45 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Just tagging you because quoting your info is pretty unnecessary considering the short thing I have to add:

You already know my personal opinion and that is that I have no problem with you implementing those things into the voter either and I am looking forward to using all of them.
With the Youtube project I don’t really thing you need to waste time to implement it into the voter. It should be easy and quick enough for everyone to do it manually. Will start to pick together the playlist once I am done writing this
. Really happy Raina and OC are nominated for so many awards. I hope we can win at least one of them even if it will be hard.

Edit: Never mind. Re-read the voter YouTube part. Thanks for taking the time to implement that too, I have added the option to the thread also.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi guys, the Playgirlz Voter now supports voting for SBS MTV Best of the Best awards. For the MTV Best of the Best awards you can vote every hour so the longer you leave the Playgirlz Voter on, the more votes Raina and Orange Caramel will get.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:35 am

We got a fancy promo pic for the voter in the Playgirlz magazine Very Happy http://playgirlztimes.blogspot.se/

cheers
Ladyteen updated their post. Koreaboo viting can be done with twitter/fb Very Happy I need a smiley with a partyhat so bad right now!
"Orange Caramel’s Catallena and MyCopycat had been nominated on KoreaBoo as well. Raina’s Reset and A Midsummer night sweetness. Playgirlz had also been nominated for the “Most supporting Fanbase”
http://ladyteen.wordpress.com/2014/12/13/info-vote-for-orange-caramel-and-raina/
http://awards.koreaboo.com/category/

Looks like OC will be winning most unique catrgory! Very Happy Now we better not let this go... Suspect
Also Fahsion King is nominated but Nana only has a cameo in it after all. Oh whatever, i will still vote for it. Besides I have nothing better to vote for and the Fashion King gifs of Nana are devine! I love you We could also vote on Roomate for Nana.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:We got a fancy promo pic for the voter in the Playgirlz magazine Very Happy
cheers thank you ASDAZE<3

SwePlaygirl wrote:Playgirlz had also been nominated for the “Most supporting Fanbase”
LOL, I'm going to be implementing a feature in the Playgirlz Voter thats lies about how I feel about this fandom...and I'm going to be voting with it too...this is a strange feel.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Looks like OC will be winning most unique catrgory! Very Happy
cheers

SwePlaygirl wrote:We could also vote on Roomate for Nana.
I will implement that in the Playgirlz Voter but I don't think voting for Fashion King supports AS or Nana so I've leaving that out of the Playgirlz Voter.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:15 am

@PlayboyzAdam
lol!
As I was signing in I was thinking “I feel so bad for Adam, he must be so busy.” Then I read the post and you are all like yay! Cheers, wohoo! Did not see that one coming! Laughing
PlayboyzAdam wrote:
LOL, I'm going to be implementing a feature in the Playgirlz Voter thats lies about how I feel about this fandom...and I'm going to be voting with it too...this is a strange feel.
Mirrors my feelings completely! The irony in this is so strong. I hope after AS comeback and win next year it won’t feel like a big joke to me when we get nominated for best fandom. By the way, would love to hear your thoughts on the Lizzy news in a PM if you have the time for it. Smile It does kind of match the topic of the lies that we are the supporting fandom…

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
I will implement that in the Playgirlz Voter but I don't think voting for Fashion King supports AS or Nana so I've leaving that out of the Playgirlz Voter.
Yeah that is what I thought, still fun to see it nominated tough. Can't wait to see it because of Nana XD

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:28 am

Regarding SBS MTV Best of the Best I’m going to rant a bit, seriously how can OC’s Catallena video be coming in last place when it is easily the most innovative and interesting MV on the list; the only competition should be 2NE1’s Come Back Home, as for the others they were your standard stock video without anything different from the hundreds of other Kpop video’s, I swear Sistar’s I Swear (pun intended) was so boring it even showed one of the members asleep at one point, oh the excitement of watching girls shop in a supermarket or drive a convertible, and lets not leave out dancing to an ocean backdrop, How the hell was it even nominated as a best MV in the first place!
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:52 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:As I was signing in I was thinking “I feel so bad for Adam, he must be so busy.” Then I read the post and you are all like yay! Cheers, wohoo! Did not see that one coming! Laughing
@SwePlaygirl, I can be extremely busy and happy at the same time Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:By the way, would love to hear your thoughts on the Lizzy news in a PM if you have the time for it. Smile It does kind of match the topic of the lies that we are the supporting fandom…
@SwePlaygirl, sorry but I really don't have the time because usually my opinion pieces are very long...LOL, I'm pretty sure you already know that.

intrepid wrote:Regarding SBS MTV Best of the Best I’m going to rant a bit, seriously how can OC’s Catallena video be coming in last place when it is easily the most innovative and interesting MV on the list;
@intrepid I know, what a joke right. But I think it's really this fandom's fault.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next