After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man?

4 posters

Go down

Which member who hasn't been on Running Man would you cast?

[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_lcap6%[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_lcap13%[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_lcap19%[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_lcap25%[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_lcap31%[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_lcap6%[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? Empty [Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man?

Post by Marinesquad49 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Hey guys and gals

As many of us know, Lizzy and Uee were once on Running Man. I personally have just started watching the show on YouTube from the beginning after watching the Uee episode and the Lizzy episode on the cruise.

As Lizzy stated in the MWave Meet and Greet, she wouldn't return to Running Man. Uee probably wouldn't have time to join the cast either due to AS activities and trying to act in dramas more.

So my question to you is who would be the next suitable member to either guest star or join the regular cast when there are no AS/OC activities going on?

I would pick Kaeun or EYoung. Both are young and good looking and would fit in on the show great. It would be more exposure for them! As the youngest in the group they would be more physically capable (reference the squatting exercise in Beauty Bible and the time the girls participated in the Idol Olympics) Lastly, it seems like they have a lot of time on their hands so they could do it no problem Smile

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? Empty Re: [Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man?

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 am

I've stopped watching Running Man lately because it was getting really boring. I'm up to episode 188 i.e. the Australian Adventure episodes and I thought it'll be very exiting because I'm Australian and I've been watching running man for years now and always wanted to see them in Australia but episode 187 was really boring to me and I feel that for a long time now their episode have been really boring too so I just couldn't bring myself to give episode 188 or any of their future episode a try. If anyone here has watched episode 188 or their later ones and think it's good could you please let me know. At this point unless Running Man has any After School members I'm going to stop watching running man.

@Marinesquad49, I think Nana would be great. Nana has a lot of extreme traits. Nana can be extremely sexy, extremely cute and the trait she posses that makes her suitable for variety shows is she is also extremely funny. LOL, I love how she'll drops her idol image and starting YOLOing all over the place.

lol! here's Nana YOLOing in this video that I've posted all over the forum

I really like that video Very Happy

lol! @ 3:58 to 5:22, Nana YOLOing all over the place. @ 5:00 to 5:02 (take note of Jung Ah's expression because that's what mime looks like). My favourite part @ 5:11 to 5:13

lol! Like E-young said "Nana is really funny like a gag man"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man? Empty Re: [Discussion] Who would you put on Running Man?

Post by Marinesquad49 Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Hulk goes "Hulk Smash!" Nana goes "Nana Flash!"  Cool Laughing 

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:31 am

Marinesquad49 wrote:As Lizzy stated in the MWave Meet and Greet, she wouldn't return to Running Man.

I'm curious when she said that during the meet and greet? I was under the impression if they asked her to return she would as she stated on Last Year Episode of Radio Star on June 19. Here is the link Not saying your wrong, but that was news to me, can you let me know when she said it.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 am

http://www.asdaze.com/2014/03/video-orange-caramel-meet-greet-140327/ In the 4th video at 0:21 seconds, you see a fan ask the question in the comments and Lizzy answers to the camera

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbi Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:23 am

just to make things clear, she said 아니요, 예정 없어요, which means Nope, no schedules for that. So she wouldn't be back on running man as in she doesn't foresee it rather than an unwillingness to be back on running man i guess. Coz you said she wouldn't which sounds a little like she doesn't want to...
Mbi
Mbi
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks for the clearing things up for me
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:34 am

Thank you Mbi for clarifying that. I enjoyed Lizzy on Running Man and should she return to the show one day I'll definitely catch and enjoy watching. At the same time I hope they invite some of the other girls to be on the show...maybe when they do their 2014 comeback promotions Very Happy

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down