[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Lazy on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:38 pm

@Lazy, what you said the first two week's votes was from you do you mean most of those M CountDown votes was from you...did you hack the poll or use mobile M CountDown site bug? If you did I don't think you should really do that but I appreciate the help.

Global Mnet does not have any hole to hack, as least I cannot find it. If I could, Lizzy would be no. 1 in last few week.

@Lazy, these are pretty serious accusations. Do you have any evidence that they are paying companies to do the voting for them? hmm...is this still consider cheating? Technically, I don't think so but the fact that the votes are made by people that are not fans does put this into question however fans did paid those companies to do the voting and that is a demonstration of their support so maybe not. Honestly all that money really should have been sent to Yong Hwa not the voting companies, this doesn't seem right. I have been suspecting that something isn't right because Yong Hwa has been having an insanely large amount of votes. I've estimated that Yong Hwa had about 32000 votes a day in the previous weeks. That's like twice as much as EXO did for MAMA last year which I thought could possibly happen considering how popular EXO is however I use to manually vote 700+ times a day. It only take about 45 Yong Hwa fans that are like me to achieve what they have achieved so maybe they haven't paid companies to vote for them.

They paid for 100K per day. The votes appeared in just around 1 hour in very fast speed. So it is around 100K people voting during just 1 hr and then all of them run away for the rest of 23 hours? Go and monitor the result from Mnet and you will see the truth.

I am in Assia and I know fandoms from China very well. This is fact, all of them know voting company. You can Google 投票公司 (voting companies) and will find a lot of them.
They accept any member. Every company has a server for people to check the voting jobs records, jobs status.... This is just one of them.
http://www.28bux.com/Tp.aspx?IP=1&MoShi=2&page=270

The information there include:
Project number, Paid or not, Need to change IP, software to download for that project and vote per min....

I have ELF paying record, but I will not release it in public.

@Lazy, I don't agree with that. I've seen Young Hwa fans continue to vote the entire day. I've seen as soon as the Playgirlz Voter MBC+ accounts run out(and Lizzy taking first place), Yong Hwa continues to go up in the votes.

"Young Hwa fans continue to vote" They do that all the day. BUT there will be a sudden massive vote once per day in Mnet for YW. It seems you do not know the Korea voting condition at all.
Keeping monitoring there and you will know what I said.

@Lazy, before we do any hating I think we should find some concrete evidences first e.g. like SJ and F(x) fans telling their fans to using voting companies.

As I had said, I had ELF's record. One of their job number is mwave_sup_807.
This is mwave, super junior, 807 seems to be job number. The server lists all the members voting records in order to get commission. That is why WE all got the link.

100K votes need RMB 600 in China in 2014. I do not know how much it costs now.
I am not trying to prove it here. I just want to tell all of you there are such dirty things there everyday which is very unfair for those who do not pay for votes, including us.

@Lazy, it might not be that the MBC server is manipulating the ranking. It's just that the voting is still going on and Lizzy and Infinite are fighting each other for 2nd place.
It is MBC server! I am 100% sure because while I were voting, the percentages of the top three were identical for hour. This was what happen a few hour ago:

1. When Lizzy was no 3. The system does nothing
2. When LIzzy was equal to no 2. The server will add vote to no 2 so that Lizzy and no.2 will be the same percentage
3. When no. 2 and no. 3 got the same percentage of no. 1. The system will add votes to Infinite and JH so that all of three are the same. I had record the change in more than one hour in video showing the web page results. All top three was up and down in the chart and the same percentage. It's file size is >800MB.
4. When I stopped, strange thing happened, Lizzy keeps increasing in very slow speed. Now she is no. 1.

Their server was reacting to me. But in a way which I am also confused.

@Lazy, I need concrete evidence before I can come to that conclusion.
SBS manipulates vote with Tudou. Again, I am not try to said this here.

@Lazy, OK you might be right. I'm observing that as well...but it is still possible that Yong Hwa and Infinite H fan are legitimately voting as I type this. Of course it is also possible that MBC is set to cheat for Yong Hwa and Infinite H or their fans have hack the poll.

No way they were voting. I can vote 10% to Lizzy in just 1-2 hours. None of them can be faster than me except MBC server.

This is the last reply to this thing. I do not want to say this thing too much as it is really dirty.
But you can PM me later as I am leaving for holidays. ^^


PS: It seems that people outside Asia do not believe or know this kind of cheating.

Lazy
Maknae

Posts : 24
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:47 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, Pledis is in big trouble...so is After School.
I am worried, deeply worried. Also checked the ichart and no Lizzy in sight, not even for Goodbye PMS. This gives me the question, is it an actually song or a CF song and why would it be given an MV unless Lizzy would have promoted it. Then it must be a CF right? Pledis seriously needs to pull Lizzy of stage right now and throw out Seventeen/NU'EST. The competition is tough right now so maybe they will drown in it, or maybe they can actually give Pledis some money.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I don't have time to go and check for myself because I have to prepare for a new job I'm starting tomorrow so I'll have to trust you are right for now but I'm hoping you have mistaken.
Sadly I don't think I was mistaked because I searched for some other things on that chart today. Based of this I assume my method of searching for Lizzy was correct. Sad I did on the other hand find this:

Streaming Chart: Raina and San E 80
Mobile Chart: Catallena 98

Seems these really were the two songs that gave Pledis money last year. (Hopefully along with Beauty Bible.) Not sure what the correct way to help them will be but I will head of incognito to watch the videos. Good luck on your new job! Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 pm

Decided to check Big Byung for reference point. Last year their song peaked at 55 in Gaon digital sales. Not really sure if we should expect more or less from the girl group.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:34 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Gaon released monthly rankings and Lizzy placed 92 in the BMG chart

...
That was all!
Seriously either I am horrible at navigating the page or she did not even chart which I find insane! I know she has not done that well but really? She has been on the weekly ones but not getitng a place in the monthly ar all? Am I the only one who finds this insane?!

That being said I was serious when I said I was not good at navigating that page. What I checked was all charts and what I guess was the main monthly chart based of the url so she might have done better in just the national section.

I looked at the numbers and for January and Lizzy’s download count is 55,172 which is lower than the 100th position which has 58,085 but overall she has 71,150 downloads in the three weeks since starting promotions.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 245
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:49 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
intrepid wrote:1theK is the “official” music distributor for Pledis under the name LOEN and the video there is tagged in English whereas Pledis’s official channel seems only set up for domestic consumption and doesn’t tend to get as many views as 1theK.
@intrepid, pledisartist is not only set up for domestic consumption. I'm not sure if you've seen it but UEE's White Day event video was actually for international fans as well and Pledis even encourage fans to participate in the event by answering question in the comments(in English). There lots of reasons why 1theK gets more views than pledisartist. 1 of the main reasons is because of fan's h8 for pledis. As demonstrated by videos like First Love and Catallena, pledis can get more views than 1thek if fans cared enough for it to happen. Also have you seen the posts at http://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t188-discussionsupport-pledis-artists-by-only-watching-pledis-artists-videos-on-pledis-artists-official-channels and check out http://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t437-loenentnow-known-as-1thek-and-afterschoolcraze-a-chapter-of-after-school-s-history#4860 too.

I meant for their music videos not for every single video they upload; 1theK or LOEN is the distributor and as such would be in charge of promoting it domestically and internationally while Pledis is “just” putting up a video for their artist and are sometimes inconsistent with tags and such so should be considered more domestic centred.

I personally think, and have stated before somewhere, that Pledis should revamp their website to be more engaging with their fanbase worldwide rather than dividing up what they do between different information platforms.


intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 245
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:01 pm

intrepid wrote: I looked at the numbers and for January and Lizzy’s download count is 55,172 which is lower than the 100th position which has 58,085 but overall she has 71,150 downloads in the three weeks since starting promotions.
Thank you so much for finding this! How did you do it? I am still very new when it comes to finding charting information.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:
intrepid wrote: I looked at the numbers and for January and Lizzy’s download count is 55,172 which is lower than the 100th position which has 58,085 but overall she has 71,150 downloads in the three weeks since starting promotions.
Thank you so much for finding this! How did you do it? I am still very new when it comes to finding charting information.

I just added the download counts from Gaon from the last two weeks in January to get the monthly and then added the first week of February to get the known total; just think if Lizzy had started promoting one week earlier she would have charted at #81 in the download charts.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 245
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:51 am

Lazy wrote:This is the last reply to this thing. I do not want to say this thing too much as it is really dirty.
But you can PM me later as I am leaving for holidays. ^^
@Lazy OK I'll PM you later and I'll continue the discussion with you from there. I would really prefer we kept this this discussion public so that there isn't any misunderstandings because this fandom has a bad habit of jumping to the wrong conclusions without any evidences.

Guys, I need to correct some mistakes that I said earlier. I keep getting the number of MBC+ accounts and number of Show Champion votes mixed up. You can vote 3 times a day on Show Champion with 1 MBC+ account. When I previously said "I've estimated that Yong Hwa had about 32000 votes a day in the previous weeks." I really meant that 32000+ MBC accounts a day was used to vote for Yong Hwa so Yong Hwa had 96000+ votes a day and when I said "I use to manually vote 700+ times a day" I really meant to say I use to manually vote with 700+ accounts  a day for Show Champion which means that I use to manually vote 2100+ times a day on Show Champion. Also, guys I've very thankful for the info that our friend Lazy has given us but please don't jump to conclusions. No need to h8 on any fandom, it not like every member of those fandoms do that plus I'm still not sure if I'm ready to call it cheating yet. This concept of getting fans to buy votes seems to be a common and very accepted concept in Korea. GDA, Soul Music Awards and The Show all allow fans to buy votes as well. I am annoy at this concept because not all fans can afford to buy votes and these greedy organisations are making money off fan's love for their idols while that money should give to their idols. For the people that work really hard for the money and feels that is the best way to support their idols, I don't blame them. I feel sorry for them and I just think they are really stupid(sorry, no offence meant to the people I'm talking about). Votes aren't even worth that much in the music show rankings (10% to 15%) and digital sales are worth the most(50% to 70%). The money is better spent on digital sale to help financially support the idols and help them win awards.

Also guys, no need to h8 on Show Champion yet. There's nothing concrete to prove that they are helping Yong Hwa and Infinite H to win. There all countless plausible explanations to explain what was happening with the Show Champion poll and the critisim you've seen for Yong Hwa and Infinite H fans can also be applied for us. Who knows what's going on with Show Champion and the MBC+Media site. It might be possible that the MBC+ sites has detected that Yong Hwa and Infinite H fans are cheating but since the MBC+ site doesn't know how much they are cheating by, MBC decided to do what they can so the top 3 guys gets the same amount of points. From what I remember the actually ranking on the poll isn't what is most important, it is the percentage of votes that counts the most. Whether Lizzy comes 1st, 2nd or 3rd on the poll isn't that important. The points given on music shows are relative to the amount of votes the 1st place person has. If Lizzy's has about the same amount of votes as the guy placing first then Lizzy will get about the same amount of point for voting. So if MBC decided to deliberately make Lizzy 3rd then it doesn't matter since she has the same amount of votes as the guy coming 1st. It is also possible that the votes from Yong Hwa and Infinite H are all legit but the Show Champion guys are really huge Lizzy fans and are sick of seeing her placing 3rd so they've rigged the poll so that Lizzy can stand toe to toe with them on the poll.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Lizzyn10
Normally I would celebrate seeing Lizzy place first(this is the first time I've seen any Pledis act win first on the poll) but something isn't right about this.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Also checked the ichart and no Lizzy in sight, not even for Goodbye PMS.
No chance of any wins then Sad

SwePlaygirl wrote:Pledis seriously needs to pull Lizzy of stage right now and throw out Seventeen/NU'EST. The competition is tough right now so maybe they will drown in it, or maybe they can actually give Pledis some money.
@SwePlaygirl, I have no idea what Pledis should do. If Pledis stop Lizzy's promotion then it looks like they've given up on Lizzy and I'm not sure Lizzy will be happy about that but I agree Pledis does need to stop Lizzy's promotion although I don't really want  it to stop...should I go all rage on the fandom now? too tire too. Last year I wondered what Pledis would do if they felt they were coming to an end and I kept think they would do all they can with what ever money they had left to give After School members their best shot at success...I hope it hasn't actually came to this.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Streaming Chart: Raina and San E 80
Mobile Chart: Catallena 98
@SwePlaygirl, that's nice to know. Too bad for Lizzy though.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Good luck on your new job! Very Happy
@SwePlaygirl, thanks Smile It was an interesting day. I got to use a programming language I hadn't use for several years which made it a nice challenge and the system I'm working on seems pretty interesting.

intrepid wrote:I looked at the numbers and for January and Lizzy’s download count is 55,172 which is lower than the 100th position which has 58,085 but overall she has 71,150 downloads in the three weeks since starting promotions.
@intrepid, How much streaming did she have since she started her promotion?

intrepid wrote:just think if Lizzy had started promoting one week earlier she would have charted at #81 in the download charts.
@intrepid, when songs chart that low it's not really worth anything in terms of winning awards but it may still be worth lots in terms of sales if they were good but I know that wouldn't have been the case.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:53 am

intrepid wrote:I just added the download counts from Gaon from the last two weeks in January to get the monthly and then added the first week of February to get the known total; just think if Lizzy had started promoting one week earlier she would have charted at #81 in the download charts.
Now I understand! That was very smart of you, I would never have thought of that. I never had much of a thought of anything in maths at all to be honest. Had no idea Lizzy charted in Feburuary and that the rankings were released. I will go and check them out.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:36 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I have no idea what Pledis should do. If Pledis stop Lizzy's promotion then it looks like they've given up on Lizzy and I'm not sure Lizzy will be happy about that but I agree Pledis does need to stop Lizzy's promotion although I don't really want  it to stop...should I go all rage on the fandom now? too tire too. Last year I wondered what Pledis would do if they felt they were coming to an end and I kept think they would do all they can with what ever money they had left to give After School members their best shot at success...I hope it hasn't actually came to this.
Not sure what they will do to be honest but right now I don't see her promoting in three weeks, I think two more at max. I am hoping her TV apperances will give Lizzy money and popularity and that Pledis weel keep pushing her in that area. It is where people seem to love her the most and Pledis can benefit from that along with Uee the drama star. I am also hoping Nana's drama can give AS new fans from China. Speaking of TV... did you hear about Jooyeon? I am so sad she did not make it to be on the show with Hara. Not sure if there is any truth in Hani replacing her from her new popularity. Either way I hope they can find Jupal a new show and fast.

Feel free if you want to rant but right now I am too drained to read the rant if that was to be the case. I think my day summarized why people think badly of Mondays. Besides the rant might be more read once AS emerges from Japan to make a Korean comeback. And do not talk to me about Pledis ending. Pretty sure you don't want to hear it but a couple of days ago on a tumblr confession blog a confession was about how that person wanted AS to disband so the members could do other things in other company. I also saw a forum post on Allkpop today with the question if SM were to buy Pledis. I did not want to invest myself into reading it really, I just noted some people actually liked the idea. The I quickly walked away with a sadface to match my stressful day.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, thanks Smile It was an interesting day. I got to use a programming language I hadn't use for several years which made it a nice challenge and the system I'm working on seems pretty interesting.
Hahah the word challange is almost making me cringe but I am glad you found it challenging in a good way! Very Happy Nice to use another language too! As a math failiure I can at least love the linguistic aspect of your new job and I hope it gives you chances to develop your programming skills.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:24 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Speaking of TV... did you hear about Jooyeon?
@SwePlaygirl, not yet. I'll check out asdaze.com for AS news after this post.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am so sad she did not make it to be on the show with Hara. Not sure if there is any truth in Hani replacing her from her new popularity.
@SwePlaygirl, who is Hani?

SwePlaygirl wrote:Either way I hope they can find Jupal a new show and fast.
@SwePlaygirl, I want to see her in variety shows, she's funny.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Pretty sure you don't want to hear it but a couple of days ago on a tumblr confession blog a confession was about how that person wanted AS to disband so the members could do other things in other company.
@SwePlaygirl, was that person an AS fan or just a Kpopper?

SwePlaygirl wrote:I also saw a forum post on Allkpop today with the question if SM were to buy Pledis. I did not want to invest myself into reading it really, I just noted some people actually liked the idea.
@SwePlaygirl, and that is why I told you the comments on allkpop drive me crazy....and so do the comments here now that I think about it but I see less here than I do at allkpop. I don't find it sad that people actually agree(I'm well aware of people's ignorances and stupidity),  however I do find then extent of people's ignorances and stupidity sad. SM is one of the most corrupt and greedy companies in the Kpop industry with a well established reputation of treating their artists really crap and people think I'll be a great idea for After School to be controlled by SM? SM sucks!

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:14 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, who is Hani?
This is so funny to me on so many levels that you can't even possibly know of! Very Happy But this is in no way anything negative about you it is just the kind of joke I needed to hear even if you are serious... Oh well I guess I should answer the question and remove my smile.

Have you heard of EXID? Well they debuted some years ago now and three members left the company to form BESTie with a new member. Then BESTie made good releases and i think a lot of people expected 2015 to be their break out year. While EXID on the other hand with new members were gone for all of 2013 when BESTie gained attention and kept themselves relevant last year too. Then EXID finally returned with their release Up&Down. It was a good song the MV reminded me a bit of Catallena in a way.

Anyways it was a good song but for various reasons people did not love it so much. Then a fancam of member Hani gained 1 milion views and is still gaining (I think it is at least on 5 now) and the MV got popular and so did the group. This was months after their promotion ended and EXID returned to music shows at the end of the year and begining of January and won on a music show for the first time. People loved the song incredebly much, it topped the ichart (when Lizzy dubuted too and is still in top 10 somewhere) and suddenly EXID had won on music shows I think it was 5 times. Hani of cours skyrocketed to fame and is the it girl everyon cares about. A while ago the news were releases that Jooyeon and Hara would be on a show together and then a week ago it was revealed Hani and Hara would be on it + some more idols and Jooyeon was nowhere to be found. Well that is the summary of who Hani is.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I want to see her in variety shows, she's funny
For me Jooyeon and Lizzy are the best on variety shows, so to have them both on shows would be incredible! Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, was that person an AS fan or just a Kpopper?
No way of knowing since you can submit things anonymously (which is what I have been doing a lot trying to guilt trip and unite the pledis fandoms... but you did not hear that from me.) But I assume/hope it is just a casual AS listener.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, and that is why I told you the comments on allkpop drive me crazy....and so do the comments here now that I think about it but I see less here than I do at allkpop. I don't find it sad that people actually agree(I'm well aware of people's ignorances and stupidity),  however I do find then extent of people's ignorances and stupidity sad. SM is one of the most corrupt and greedy companies in the Kpop industry with a well established reputation of treating their artists really crap and people think I'll be a great idea for After School to be controlled by SM? SM sucks!

For me it has not been so bad to be honest because people there in general don't care so much about AS. It is more trolls and pople who despise everything. So far it has been a good way to plug AS song sneakily into various topics like post a pretty member/ b-side song. Funny thing is that when Jooyeon graduated people were all like "yes SM should learn from this." So to be honest I think there is just a wide spectrum, many idiots but a shocking amount of sane and actually nice people too, unless you decide to start a battle over something because... well then you die! As for the topic I felt that it was one of the dumbest Pledis related ideas I have heard in a while. Today I am taking it more as an early April fool's joke. I don't have moodswings (maybe I do), I am only 10% less stressed today than I was yesterday but today I have a reason to at least smile a little more! Smile

Spoiler:
A random Bang + New Schoolgirl album showed up in my mailbox today! Hello albums and welcome to my collection and Lizzy can now join KaYoung in my admission card collection along witht he original AS girls! And as a bonus I am still smiling about who is Hani even if it is sad. Because for me it shows how much time you spend on the voter and missing out on the rest of the world, yet it still makes me smile.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:01 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:even if you are serious
@SwePlaygirl, I was serious when I asked the question but I actually do know who Hani is although it's been a couple of months now since I first learnt about her and I've completely forgotten about her.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Have you heard of EXID?
@SwePlaygirl, yes I have. Read http://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t438-discussionoh-so-now-being-sexy-is-a-good-thing and it'll explain how I found out about them.

SwePlaygirl wrote:A while ago the news were releases that Jooyeon and Hara would be on a show together and then a week ago it was revealed Hani and Hara would be on it + some more idols and Jooyeon was nowhere to be found.
@SwePlaygirl, maybe I have seen the news but I've forgotten about it...that or I've totally missed it. Can you find it for me please, I want to read about it. I think Juyeon makes a better comedian that an actor anyway. It's not that I think Juyeon is a bad actor...actually I think Juyeon is a great actor. I've seen her enough to know that for a fact(watch her on My Teacher is Coming). The thing is, I actually think Korean actor are bad actor in general(my sister who is a k-drama fan actually agree with me and I argue with her a lot because we disagree a lot). Koreans over act but Juyeon acts natural(when I see her in varieties shows anyway) so I know for a fact that Juyeon is a better actor than most Korean celebrities. I don't watch k-drama(because I don't like the acting style) but I do see games in variety shows where they act out scenes in movies and drama and those scenes are consider by Korean as examples of their best acting....and I consider it examples of the worst acting I've seen. In summary, Juyeon's acting is too good for K-dramas and if you've read that post I told you to read you'll see that I also think that After School is too awesome for Kpop.

SwePlaygirl wrote:For me Jooyeon and Lizzy are the best on variety shows, so to have them both on shows would be incredible! Smile
@SwePlaygirl, As I've said I don't watch k-dramas but I do miss Juyeon and I'm willing to make an exception for her..if I had time.

SwePlaygirl wrote:So far it has been a good way to plug AS song sneakily into various topics like post a pretty member/ b-side song.
@SwePlaygirl, sounds good Smile


SwePlaygirl wrote:Funny thing is that when Jooyeon graduated people were all like "yes SM should learn from this." So to be honest I think there is just a wide spectrum, many idiots but a shocking amount of sane and actually nice people too,
@SwePlaygirl, I saw comments like "yes SM should learn from this" too but I saw very few. My opinion is actually opposite to your's. I agree there is a wide spectrum but most people are actually insane...well calling them insane is pretty harsh. They are not insane, they are just ignorant/stupid. The last time I remember fans acting insane on allkpop was the Hello Venus break up thing(I think)...the h8 for Pledis was definitely real(seeing all the negative comments and there was a lot) Fans don't need evidence or reason to h8 on Pledis, they just let their stupidity and ignorance guide them.

SwePlaygirl wrote:A random Bang + New Schoolgirl album showed up in my mailbox today!
@SwePlaygirl cheers

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:11 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Making a quick summary of everything because I need to study. the extra MBC+ accounts is me... will tell you tomorrow how many networks I managed to be on. I hope you willl see at least 2 "new" users.

The joke for me was that anyone who is flollowing the news will se everyone going "Hani, Hani, Hani!" and love her. So it was funny to see someone who has not had the time to follow the news ask the question because to me it sounded like one of those funny sarcastic remarks you find on netzienbuss. Found the article that they Jooyeon was in talk for the show, soompi might have written about it but in that case I missed it. Will lead the thread on the bus later tonight because I am going to attempt at being efficient once I have posted this.

Have not seen a single drama, only a few movies but Jooyeon acting normal sounds good to me. Planning on starting with SoYoung's dramas one day. Then I will move on to Uee and Jooyeon so I will keep My Teacher is Coming in my mind.

When HV had their split I was in Hungary and I missed most of what we going on. Personally I was more mad at Fantiago at that time because I did not expect them to be able to promote HV. From my eperience most people are trolling on Allkpop, in the forums and in the comments. There are always the group of people who say degrading things about everything and everyone. But most people don't care about the groups I care about the most and the once that do are friendly, at least to me.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Making a quick summary of everything because I need to study
@SwePlaygirl, good luck on your studies Smile


SwePlaygirl wrote:The joke for me was that anyone who is flollowing the news will se everyone going "Hani, Hani, Hani!" and love her. So it was funny to see someone who has not had the time to follow the news ask the question because to me it sounded like one of those funny sarcastic remarks you find on netzienbuss.
@SwePlaygirl LOL I get the joke now. I wasn't being sarcastic. I really did forget her and the only time I read about her was an article I saw about how EXID's fan cam went viral.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Have not seen a single drama, only a few movies but Jooyeon acting normal sounds good to me. Planning on starting with SoYoung's dramas one day. Then I will move on to Uee and Jooyeon so I will keep My Teacher is Coming in my mind.
@SwePlaygirl, My Teacher is Coming is actually a variety show. It only lasts for about an hour(less than that according to my memory). If you have the time and you are looking for a good laugh I highly recommend you see it http://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t439-video-after-school-on-my-teacher-is-comingeng-sub lol! I'm going to watch it after posting this.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:29 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, good luck on your studies Smile
Thanks it went partly good, one task to go and one done. Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl LOL I get the joke now. I wasn't being sarcastic. I really did forget her and the only time I read about her was an article I saw about how EXID's fan cam went viral.
It was just really funny because it felt like the kpop equivalent to someone my age asking "who is Johnny Depp" Laughing

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, My Teacher is Coming is actually a variety show. It only lasts for about an hour(less than that according to my memory). If you have the time and you are looking for a good laugh I highly recommend you see it  http://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t439-video-after-school-on-my-teacher-is-comingeng-sub lol! I'm going to watch it after posting this.
Aha! Then I must see that one hopefully I can get to seeing it. I even saw the movie White just because of the AS cameo so I once I graduate I bet I will live of AS related things. Smile
the real reason I am back today:

11 MBC+ accounts created today! Uneven number because my bus came before I got to the last one in one network and then I have my laptop at home that is running normally and have made 4 accounts today as well.
cheers

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 pm

@PlayboyzAdam Leaving a quick thing so you will actually see it during the same day instead of you seeing it in your tomorrow.

1. MWave is still not updated.. why is that?

2. In the past in-between promotion cycles only the MBC+ creating would be active since we have more Mwave accounts than users. Is this still the case and in that case why is the Mwave account creating task active?

4. Pretty sure you don't have time for it, but in case you need any new logs or anything from me then ask because none of my voters are tweeting in either network.

5. What do you know about Yun Yi Tai (I don't even think you spell it like that, but still.)

6. Also I will try to use one extra network today, while waiting on a bus. It will be a very short range of time so I'm not sure if I can even do it, but I will let you know if I succed. Finding this extra important. I know Lizzy's odds are practically 0 at this point but I am finding it good that we are actually leading in Show Champion, even against f(x) fans!

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:54 pm


SwePlaygirl wrote:It was just really funny because it felt like the kpop equivalent to someone my age asking "who is Johnny Depp" Laughing
@SwePlaygirl LOL yeah it is pretty funny when you consider that I've been in kpop since 2009 and I have very little idea what is going on. With my new job I'm going to be more busier than normal so you can expect I'll be asking more questions like that to bright up your day Very Happy


SwePlaygirl wrote:I even saw the movie White just because of the AS cameo so I once I graduate I bet I will live of AS related things.
@SwePlaygirl after all these years I still haven't seen the movie yet. I've only seen the video cuts where After School was on it. If I get the time I think I'll go looking for it, I am curious about it. Do you have an Eng sub link for it?

SwePlaygirl wrote:11 MBC+ accounts created today!
Shocked Well done Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:1. MWave is still not updated.. why is that?

@SwePlaygirl, not sure. This use to happen with Show Champion a lot when the Show Champion poll was hosted on MelOn and they usually did that because they were updating the site or Show Champion wasn't going to be on for the next week so maybe M CountDown wasn't going to be on this week(i.e. today...did anyone see the live streaming today) or they are updating the site.

SwePlaygirl wrote:2. In the past in-between promotion cycles only the MBC+ creating would be active since we have more Mwave accounts than users. Is this still the case and in that case why is the Mwave account creating task active?
@SwePlaygirl ....mainly because I'm haven't decided to turn it off or not yet. In theory(more like practice actually) we have more MWave accounts than we are ever going to use up, which is sad Sad The reason why it is sad is because we have about 226000 MWave accounts and that is enough for about 2260 fans to use...basically I'm admitting there's never going to be more than 2260 fans helping out Sad however regardless of my realist side, I still have hope that one then the entire fandom will help out and this hope makes me want to leave the MWave creating task on so that one day we'll have enough accounts for the fans to use without creating more...since I'm so indecisive and the tasks is already on and my head hurts from over thing it I just left it on. Should I turn it off?

SwePlaygirl wrote:5. What do you know about Yun Yi Tai (I don't even think you spell it like that, but still.)
@SwePlaygirl, I know it is a video sharing website and After School use to do pretty well on it, and it is spelt as "Yin Yue Tai" apart from that I know nothing because I can't read Chinese so I don't use it. Saiking(a Playboyz and ASDaze fan) use to update us on how After School is doing on Yin Yue Tai but I haven't seen him on Youtube or ASdaze.com for ages.

SwePlaygirl wrote:6. Also I will try to use one extra network today, while waiting on a bus. It will be a very short range of time so I'm not sure if I can even do it, but I will let you know if I succed.
@SwePlaygirl awesome Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:Finding this extra important. I know Lizzy's odds are practically 0 at this point
@SwePlaygirl, we'll continue to fight on when others have given up to show how strong we are as a fandom...hopefully this idea catches on and maybe then After School can actually starting winning some awards.

SwePlaygirl wrote:... but I am finding it good that we are actually leading in Show Champion, even against f(x) fans!
@SwePlaygirl, we are also up against SNSD fans. Girl band fans tend to be more lazier than boy band fans when it comes to voting....unless Amber decided to make a call for f(x) fans to help vote, then we'll be in trouble....





PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:32 am

@PlayboyzAdam on my phone but I am the extra user today as well with 4 extra accounts. WIll get back to you soon.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:07 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl LOL yeah it is pretty funny when you consider that I've been in kpop since 2009 and I have very little idea what is going on. With my new job I'm going to be more busier than normal so you can expect I'll be asking more questions like that to bright up your day Very Happy
Laughing Not sure I should be excited about it but if it makes me chuckle then it is a good thing, at least I have decided that for now.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl after all these years I still haven't seen the movie yet. I've only seen the video cuts where After School was on it. If I get the time I think I'll go looking for it, I am curious about it. Do you have an Eng sub link for it?
*Drumroll* http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21565663MDFdGcCz?h1=White%3A+The+Melody+Of+The+Curse+%7B2011%7D+KPop
Don't get your hopes up too high... It was the fist Korean movie I saw (The Host aside) and with what you said about k-dramas I don't think you will like it. But I liked some parts of the theme of the movie. Funny thing is without spoiling anything (hopefully) what AS are playing in the movie is what they should be like in reality...
Spoiler:
What you instead see AS in reality as is something I will let you judge. Perhaps you will find the main part of the movie a bit similar to After School IRL. Hope I did not confues you there.
Mini edit before posting: started watching bits of it once I found the link and I find it much better this time around. I assume it is because I know more about the k-pop industry and also because I am more used to Korean acting and such. Watch it on a rainy day to be safe

SwePlaygirl wrote:11 MBC+ accounts created today!
Shocked Well done Very Happy
That shocked face!  Laughing  Shame the public library had blocked java, had that not been the case I would have gotten 4 more accounts for that too. But I think I did okay.  Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, not sure. This use to happen with Show Champion a lot when the Show Champion poll was hosted on MelOn and they usually did that because they were updating the site or Show Champion wasn't going to be on for the next week so maybe M CountDown wasn't going to be on this week(i.e. today...did anyone see the live streaming today) or they are updating the site.
Read that today (yesterday in KST now) it was because of the Lunar New Year. Why the site itself is not updated is a good question considering 4Minute won today (not aired) and they have not even been nominated on the Countdown page since it has been inactive.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl ....mainly because I'm haven't decided to turn it off or not yet. In theory(more like practice actually) we have more MWave accounts than we are ever going to use up, which is sad Sad The reason why it is sad is because we have about 226000 MWave accounts and that is enough for about 2260 fans to use...basically I'm admitting there's never going to be more than 2260 fans helping out Sad however regardless of my realist side, I still have hope that one then the entire fandom will help out and this hope makes me want to leave the MWave creating task on so that one day we'll have enough accounts for the fans to use without creating more...since I'm so indecisive and the tasks is already on and my head hurts from over thing it I just left it on. Should I turn it off?
Well I gues it is up to you. The emails in a way are just randomly generated I guess so maybe there is no point in turning it of. Yet it does not make much sense either to have it on. :/ But that is for you to chose.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I know it is a video sharing website and After School use to do pretty well on it, and it is spelt as "Yin Yue Tai" apart from that I know nothing because I can't read Chinese so I don't use it. Saiking(a Playboyz and ASDaze fan) use to update us on how After School is doing on Yin Yue Tai but I haven't seen him on Youtube or ASdaze.com for ages.
By some sort of serendipity I stumbled across it...
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Lizzzz10

Yin Yue Tai seems to have a similar ranking system to Tudou's The Show page. I told you that one seemed easy to increase views in, not sure how it works with Yin Yue Tai. All I know is that it could be smart to try and increase some views there too. They seem to have a weekly chart system and from what we can tell based of T-ara and Hello Venus having a strong fan base in China can be really good for AS. Not sure if it was mainly international fans who focused on the Chinese rankings or if they have a fan base there.

Wiggle Wiggle is currently 6th on the same list by the way! Both of Lizzy's songs are on the list (which is not the case for The Show. I checked in hopes of Goodybe PMS being added and it was not, guessing it is because the Show is a music show and the song is a CF.) Either way I don't know much about this (obviously), I would have loved to compare it to NU'EST when they were promoting but I can't go back in time. Either way just look at the view count for Lizzy! You won't be disapointed! The money is probably not going to Pledis but if we can make AS chart high in The Show and Yin Yue Tai they might actually get more Chinese fans and the existing ones to vote for them in music shows!
Here is the link for you and it is also worth noting she was not even on the list form the last week yet is doing so well now...
http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/v?area=KR&date=
Not really sure where I am going with this but rant over!  Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, we'll continue to fight on when others have given up to show how strong we are as a fandom...hopefully this idea catches on and maybe then After School can actually starting winning some awards.
Or any Pledis win for that matter, I would celebrate it so much! For now keeping Lizzy relevant is the best thing we can do and what we should do.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, we are also up against SNSD fans. Girl band fans tend to be more lazier than boy band fans when it comes to voting....unless Amber decided to make a call for f(x) fans to help vote, then we'll be in trouble....
shhh! Don't threaten the beast!  pale If Amber as much as inclines towards people about helping her then we are doomed! I am not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed but I know about SM/YG family bonds and how they help each other out when needed. I hope Pledis stans can become more like them in that respect. Not to mention f(x) on their own has a lot of fan power.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:51 pm

@PlayboyzAdam Had Music Access as a bacground when studying and Lizzy will be promoting on music shows until March. (Perhaps Hitmaker will drop then.)

Edit: found the current trending list from yin yue tai. Will experiment with this during the weekend, I don't think it can hurt.
http://vchart.yinyuetai.com/vchart/trends?area=KR

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:09 pm

@SwePlaygirl cheers I'm going to watch it after I watch Lizzy on Music Access.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Don't get your hopes up too high... It was the fist Korean movie I saw (The Host aside) and with what you said about k-dramas I don't think you will like it.
@SwePlaygirl honestly...I've got to stop being so critical, it takes the fun out of everything. If I'm not going to like the acting then maybe I'll like story and if I don't like the story at least After School is still there Very Happy and that's why I'm curious about it.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Read that today (yesterday in KST now) it was because of the Lunar New Year.
@SwePlaygirl, That reminds me, MBC use to host star dance battle shows during the Lunar New Year and other special days. It use to be a great way for After School to show of their talents but MBC doesn't do Star Dance battle shows anymore Sad

SwePlaygirl wrote:Well I gues it is up to you. The emails in a way are just randomly generated I guess so maybe there is no point in turning it of. Yet it does not make much sense either to have it on. :/ But that is for you to chose.
@SwePlaygirl LOL I'm impressed that you actually understood that incoherent gibberish but incase anyone else is reading this and has trouble understanding my appalling English when I said "that one then the entire fandom", I meant to say "that one day the entire fandom" and when I said "and my head hurts from over thing it", I meant to say "and my head hurts from over thinking it". Haha I was in deep thought so I wasn't properly thinking about what I was typing.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Either way just look at the view count for Lizzy! You won't be disapointed!
@SwePlaygirl, the ranking is pretty good but I'm not sure about the view count because I can't read Chinese. What does 68.57 means? Is it 68,570 views, 685,700 views or 6,857,000 views?
@Ouytsu, if you see this message and you can read Chinese(I think you said you were French but of Chinese descent, haha sorry if I have mistaken  Embarassed ) can you please tell me what is Lizzy's view count in the following screen shot,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Lizzzz10


SwePlaygirl wrote:shhh! Don't threaten the beast!   pale  If Amber as much as inclines towards people about helping her then we are doomed!
@SwePlaygirl LOL oops Embarassed

SwePlaygirl wrote:Not to mention f(x) on their own has a lot of fan power.
@SwePlaygirl, they just need a little push from a certain someone who shall not be named and that's all it'll take for them to win....

SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam Had Music Access as a bacground when studying and Lizzy will be promoting on music shows until March. (Perhaps Hitmaker will drop then.)
@SwePlaygirl, Gotta love Pledis for the support they give to After School members(evidently fans don't)...even if it means knowing how bad things will turn out. I think Pledis should have only let Lizzy promoted for 3 weeks considering how bad things looked during the first 2 weeks but they let her promote longer than what I'm comfortable with...even if I am worried for Pledis I'm actually happy to know she'll still be promoting, at least it means Lizzy get's more exposure which hopefully will help her career.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:35 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl honestly...I've got to stop being so critical, it takes the fun out of everything. If I'm not going to like the acting then maybe I'll like story and if I don't like the story at least After School is still there Very Happy and that's why I'm curious about it

Pretty sure you will like After School's role in the movie and the topic is interesting too. Not really sure what I think of it in the 1-10 scale aspect but it is a decent movie. That is true in a way I say while I myself have been a negative sour induvidual all week. Oh well at least it is the weekend now and that is bound to be somewhat entertaining.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, That reminds me, MBC use to host star dance battle shows during the Lunar New Year and other special days. It use to be a great way for After School to show of their talents but MBC doesn't do Star Dance battle shows anymore Sad
I miss dance battels! (And AS on shows in general) but special stages and such are always fun, I hope AS can be included in that. (Read one of my milion comments on ASDaze about Music Access and you will see the great ASxNU'EST / Sventeen things I want.)

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl LOL I'm impressed that you actually understood that incoherent gibberish but incase anyone else is reading this and has trouble understanding my appalling English when I said "that one then the entire fandom", I meant to say "that one day the entire fandom" and when I said "and my head hurts from over thing it", I meant to say "and my head hurts from over thinking it". Haha I was in deep thought so I wasn't properly thinking about what I was typing.
When you say this I am now not sure what I actually replied to! Because I think my response was mainly from what you have said in the past about Mwave accounts and not so much what you actually typed, so if there was anything strange in there I did not notice it. Then I am pretty skilled at hearing the correct meaning in spoken form even if it does not make sense at all. Looks like I can somewhat pick it up in written form as well.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, the ranking is pretty good but I'm not sure about the view count because I can't read Chinese. What does 68.57 means? Is it 68,570 views, 685,700 views or 6,857,000 views?
@Ouytsu, if you see this message and you can read Chinese(I think you said you were French but of Chinese descent, haha sorry if I have mistaken  Embarassed ) can you please tell me what is Lizzy's view count in the following screen shot,

Sorry I should have been clear on that. You are not the only one writing non-coherent things, the diference is that I can actually understand you but since I lelft information out you can't understand me. 68.57 is a percentage based score (or some sort of ranking score.) Thi also goes for the Show rankings in Tudou, it is when you actually click on the video you will see the views. For Goodbye PMS it is 450k (checked on Thursday) and on YT it is 200k something views.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, they just need a little push from a certain someone who shall not be named and that's all it'll take for them to win....
Luckily the beast has not awoken yet so we are still leading for Show Champion Very Happy I also hope people get that I am joking, she is actually my favorite in f(x)  Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Gotta love Pledis for the support they give to After School members(evidently fans don't)...even if it means knowing how bad things will turn out. I think Pledis should have only let Lizzy promoted for 3 weeks considering how bad things looked during the first 2 weeks but they let her promote longer than what I'm comfortable with...even if I am worried for Pledis I'm actually happy to know she'll still be promoting, at least it means Lizzy get's more exposure which hopefully will help her career.

Did not expect her to promote this long, but it is good because she is kept in the spotlight. I hope her CF and tv appearances will make up for the costs. I am hoping Goodbye PMS will win for best CF like Abing Abing did last year.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:55 am

Numbers for number lovers and a shocking chart ranking:
As of today 03:45 KST on the 22 Catallena is on the ichart! (No Lizzy in solo/pms/hitmaker form but she is there in her OC form!) Shocked
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Catall10

YT MV views:
Good Bye PMS: 326k
Not An Easy Girl: 127k in Pledis. 425k in 1thek, battle long lost
Not An Easy Girl Dance ver: 41k
Shine: 102k
Hitmaker: 180

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Quenstion: Anyone else who has only voted 9 times for MCountdown the last two-three days? It seems that they have changed their system.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 23 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum