After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Empty [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:34 am

Tanslation español: http://junghi4ever.tumblr.com/post/108927481629/instalacion-del-playgirlz-voter-hola-a-todos

If you are wondering is using the Playgirlz Voter cheating see https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t409-discussion-is-using-the-playgirlz-voter-cheating#3784

If you live in one of the following countries, you can't use the Playgirlz Voter; Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. This is to do with Oracle's conformation to America's Export Administration Regulations. Sorry guys, not much I can do about that unless you have any idea for how to get Java running in those countries.
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for finding that info.

Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Playgi14

This system is designed to automate some of the processes fans perform to support After School. Currently this system supports:
- Voting on Show Champion. As long as there's MBC+ accounts available within the Playgirlz Voter. The Playgirlz Voter will keep voting. A voting week for Show Champion starts Tuesday 12:00 am KST and ends Sunday 11:59 pm KST. Within that week you can vote everyday. A voting day start at 12:00 am KST and ends at 11:59 pm KST and there's no limit(from what I know) to the amount you can vote per day. One of the most important goals with the Playgirlz Voter is to tried to use up all the MBC+ accounts for voting on Show Champion every day.
- Voting on M! CountDown. The Playgirlz voter will vote up to the max amount possible(i.e. 10 times per IP address). The voting week for M CountDown start at Friday 11:00 am KST and ends Monday 9:00 am KST. Except for the starting and ending times for Friday and Monday, voting for every other day within the M CountDown voting week starts at 12:00 am KST and ends at 11:59 pm KST. Very important that you voting 10 times per day with the  voting week.
- Voting on Eat Your Kimchi. Help get the official MV to be reviewed by the EYKC guys on Kpop Music Mondays to promote After School.
- Creating MBC+ accounts. The Playgirlz Voter will create the max allowable amount of MBC+ accounts possible per day. If possible, please at least let the Playgirlz Voter run long enough each day to get 4 MBC accounts a day...or when ever you can. This is very important because those accounts are really hard to get compared to the MWave ones.
- Creating Mwave accounts. There is no limit to the amount of Mwave accounts that can be created and that's why the Playgirlz Voter task to continuously create Mwave accounts is  the lowest priority tasks the Playgirlz Voter has. Although the task to create 10 Mwave accounts per day is one of the highest priority tasks because we still need those MBC+ accounts created.
- Viewing Official MV on Youtube. STOP VIEWING THE MV FROM A PLAYLIST!!!! I've done tests to see if using a playlist to view the MV actually works. The results suggest that the viewing the MV from a playlist doesn't work, or at least doesn't work very well. The only way you can guarantee that you views count towards the view total is to make sure that Youtube doesn't have anything to keep track of your views and the only way to do that is to clear everything from you browsers cache and change your IP address. The Playgirlz Voter can't do all that(if it can change your IP address you should be very worried) but it can do the next best thing and that is ensuring that the browser doesn't cache anything from Youtube by viewing the video in private mode, deleting all cookies.
- Reserving shared voting accounts. All voting accounts created by the Playgirlz Voter will be shared among all Playgirlz Voter users. The Playgirlz Voter automates sharing and reservation of the voting accounts.
- Tweeting for SNS points. The Playgirlz Voter's auto tweet feature allows  between 2700 to 5400 tweets to be made every 3 hours(this is the max amount) but this requires 9 twitter accounts to be registered for the Playgirlz Voter's use. There's a 2 to 4 second wait time between tweets so the Playgirlz Voter doesn't overload the Twitter servers. The Playgirlz Voter doesn't need to know your Twitter accounts' passwords, it uses a similar security model as other internet sites/applications (such as the MWave site) that allows you to login using Twitter. What the Playgirlz Voter does keep track of is an access token that is provided to the Playgirlz Voter after you have authorized the Playgirlz Voter to use your twitter account. You can revoke the authorization through your accounts setting on Twitter or remove the account from the Playgirlz Voter in the Playgirlz Voter settings(I recommend you do both steps if you wish to step the Playgirlz Voter from using a Twitter account). See and follow the "Running Program" instructions below for more details.
- Voting on MAMA. MAMA(Mnet Asian Music Awards) is one of those end-of year award ceremonies and is a much bigger deal than those music show awards. Where trying to help After School to win music show awards require us to compete against other artist and fandoms during After School's promotional period. These end-of year awards have us competing against artists and fandoms that has promoted throughout the year. This year(2014) MAMA voting started on 27/10 and will end on 2/12. We still have plenty of time for this fandom to get their act together to help Raina win some awards.

All accounts created by this system will be under the control of this system and be used as shared accounts.

Features that are left off this version due to time constraints that will be put in future Playgirlz Voter releases includes:
- Ability to view MV by it'self so I don't have to wait for other tasks to finish until the one to view MV comes up.
- Naver searches
- Show the totals for the current week. Currently the totals that are shown are only for the current day.

Terms and Condition

- These terms and condition may change at my discretion.
- Do not re-distribute this program or any other components of the Playgirlz Voter system in any form(this includes any program I write for testing thats used for debugging this system). Only download this program from the links that is provide in this post. WANRING: if you obtain this program from somewhere else, it might be fake and could contain malicious code e.g. trojens, viruses e.t.c.
- Do not hack, decompile or reverse engineer this program or any other components of the Playgirlz Voter system (this includes any program I write for testing thats used for debugging this system).
- Do not use this program for any other purpose then what the system admin(i.e me!) intent this system to be used for(i.e. supporting After School).
- Do not falsely advertise this system for supporting any other artist besides After School and when I say After School I mean Kahi, Jung Ah, Bekah, Juyeon, Soyoung, Uee, Raina, Nana, Lizzy, E-young and Kaeun.
- By downloading and/or using this program and any other components of this system, you agree to the terms and conditions set out.

Installation instructions for Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.0

- Step 1) Download and install Java SE Runtime Environment from one of the following links according to which ever operating system your computer uses. If your computer uses a Windows operating system you can check whether it's a 32 bit or a 64 bit Windows by going to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218 and scroll down to the "Automatic version detection results" section.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Win32v10

- Step 2) Download and install Firefox 31.0 from one of the following links according to which ever operating system your computer uses.

When running the Playgirlz Voter sometimes the following message pops up,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Firefo11
DO NOT CLICK THE "Start in Safe Mode button". Just close the dialogue box by clicking the 'X' button. The reason this message appears is because the "shift" button was pushed while Firefox was loading, pushing the "shift" button while Firefox loads puts it in safe mode. The dialogue box needs to be closed for Firefox to continue doing what it was doing.

It is not recommended that any other version of Firefox be used with this program because this program has only been fully tested with Firefox 31.0. A very common problem that fans have is that their version of Firefox has a bug that stops it working with the Playgirlz Voter. To check what is the version of Firefox you are using, open Firefox and type "about:config" in the address bar of Firefox then push enter to go to that address. Then click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button. Type down "extensions.lastPlatformVersion" in the search box and see what version you are using.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Acf10

- Step 3) Download Playgirlz Voter program from https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l9bibkk88a816d/PlaygirlzVoter_1.9.0.zip?dl=0 and unzip it. You must unzip it, do not run the Playgirlz Voter from the PlaygirlzVoter_1.9.0.zip archive because it causes problems.

- Step 4)If you have Flash Player plugin installed on your computer, un-install it. The plugin interferes with the way the program views Youtube videos. Youtube doesn't need Adobe Flash to view videos any more so if the browser asks would you like to install it to display the video DON'T INSTALL IT! If you need Flash for some reason I suggest using the Google Chrome browser as it has Flash built into it. The Playgirlz Voter will still run with this step isn't completed but the Playgirlz Voter won't perform tasks involving watch music videos on Youtube.

- Step 5)Need to set up Firefox so that it doesn't automatically update. Open Firefox and type "about:config" in the address bar.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P114

Click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P214

Search for "app.update.auto", "app.update.enabled" and "app.update.silent" and make sure their value is set to false,

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P311

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P411

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P510

if any of those setting is set to true, you can set it to false by right clicking on it and choosing "Toggle",

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P610

After checking (and changing if necessary) the Firefox update settings, close Firefox and the settings should have been saved.

- Step 6) If you are using a 32 bit Windows operating system(lucky you Very Happy ) then you need to  download and install Tesseract from https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/downloads/detail?name=tesseract-ocr-setup-3.02.02.exe, otherwise see if you can go to http://125.168.33.62:8080/PlaygirlzVoterManager and if you can't go to that address, make sure that your computer and Router's Firewall isn't blocking TCP requests going out of port 8080. If you are not sure how to check and change the Firewall settings let me know and I'll try to help.

- Step 7) This is an optional step and does not really affect the running of the Playgirlz Voter much. Set up the environment variable "JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS" with the value "-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8". The default character set for some operating system( e.g. Windows) doesn't allow non English characters to be displayed. Setting up that environment variable will allow you to see what the Playgirlz Voter is tweeting. If it isn't set you'll just be seeing question mark symbols.

How to set up environment variable for Windows:

Running Program

- Step 1) Run PlaygirlzVoter/PlaygirlzVoter.jar file. If you are using a Windows Operating system and you see the following message, click the "Allow Access" button.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Stupid10

- Step 2) Set up your user details, authorizing the Playgirlz Voter to use your Twitter accounts for tweeting and save login details(of Twitter, Facebook, Youtube accounts) to the Playgirlz Voter so the Playgirlz Voter can use those SNS accounts. This step is optional. Links to perform this step can be found on your Playgirlz Voter's home page.

When you open the Playgirlz Voter, it should tell you where the Playgirlz Voter has started its built-in web server. Go to that address. That's your Playgirlz Voter's home page address.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System P115

- Step 3) Push the Start button.

The Playgirlz Voter's scheduler will ensure that tasks run on time. If you're not sure when voting starts and ends for music shows I recommend that you leave the Playgirlz Voter running from 11:30 pm KST to 2:00 am KST or run it for longer if you can until your Playgirlz Voter has helped to use up all the MBC+ accounts for Show Champion voting.

WARNING: do not manually enter data into the forms of the web pages the Playgirlz Voter opens up or manually click on any links from those web pages.

Pausing program

- After pushing the Start button to run the program, the Stop button will appear. Push the Stop button to pause the program. The program might not pause straight away if its in the middle of doing an instruction that cannot be left uncompleted. You'll know that the program has successfully paused when the Start button re-appears.

Turning Off program

- Pause the program first by following the instruction above and then push [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Close10 to close the program. Please don't quit the program without pausing the program first unless the program has crash.

Note: the program will only show 2000 lines of the activity log. If you want to see more, the activities logs can be found in the PlaygirlzVoter/logs directory. If there's something wrong with the program these logs will help me trouble shoot the problem.

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 74 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:59 am

Guys, if you can leave the program running so that it at least get does 10 M! CountDown votes, 10 Show Champion votes, creates 4 MBC+ accounts, 10 Mwave accounts 1 eykc vote and 10 MV views a day I'll really appreciate it and I'm pretty sure so does Orange Caramel....if you can leave the program running for longer it'll be better.

There's no limit(from what I've seen) to the amount of times you can vote on Show Champion. With an automated system like this, we can get Orange Caramel 1st on the Show Champion votes relatively easily and that's means an easy 10%( or was it 15%) of the points towards winning on Show Champion. We just need enough people helping to run the program to get enough MBC+ accounts and help with the voting.

@ASDaze, please help promote this system. We need as much fan using this system as possible to help Orange Caramel win for this comeback. I'll also be taking a very active role in promoting this system but not right now, I've put myself in self-exile just to focus on creating this system for the last 2 weeks and now I want to catch up on what's been happening. For the time being, I'll leave promotion of this system to ASDaze and other fans.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Gokoulssj Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 am

@PlayboyzAdam so once I hit Start, that's all I have to do in on my part. I can keep it running most of the day and night
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:56 am

Gokoulssj wrote:@PlayboyzAdam so once I hit Start, that's all I have to do in on my part. I can keep it running most of the day and night
Yep, that's the idea Very Happy ...actually this is just the beta version(i.e a high functioning version given to a large amount of people for this testing in real situation instead of simulated one) and need monitoring. It'll be good if you can maybe check on it every 4 hours or so to see if it has crashed. Also keep an eye this thread for updates.

Thanks for helping out with the system, you're the 2nd person besides me to use it right now <3

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:53 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:It'll be good if you can maybe check on it every 4 hours or so to see if it has crashed. Also keep an eye this thread for updates.

So i've been running it since 10:37am and it hasn't crashed once. A couple of times it stop, but after a little bit of time it was running once again.

Here is a window snip of what it looks like currently as of 4:50pm pacific time 8/29/2014
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Captur10
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:31 am

Gokoulssj wrote:So i've been running it since 10:37am and it hasn't crashed once. A couple of times it stop, but after a little bit of time it was running once again.

Here is a window snip of what it looks like currently as of 4:50pm pacific time 8/29/2014....
@Gokoulssj, thanks for the feed back. You've ran the program for about 6 and a half hours and it didn't views the official MV once...that looks very suspicious, could you email the activity logs to me at AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com please, you'll find the the activity logs in the logs folder. Also your screen shot shows that you have zero Show Champion votes, but that is normal because after your program creating the MBC+ accounts my program found that they were available and used them for voting.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:17 pm

@PlayboyzAdam, for the official MV it brings up a new window and only plays about 8-10 seconds of the videos and then the whole process starts over again. I'm sending you the log now.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by captainsprunchz Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Adam you are so super! I can't even adkljflkadjflksd

Do you know if there's a way to scan it for potential virus's or anything?

If you don't mind I'll add this to our Playgirlz Syllabus next week! I already have a badge planned for it under "the Ultimate Fan Badge" and....ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!! Yay!

We'll have a separate giveaway for the Ultimate Fan Badge (including learning about/downloading Playgirlz Voter) for the Orange Caramel Photo Essay book !

Hopefully it will encourage more people to participate <333 YAY!
captainsprunchz
captainsprunchz
ASDaze Team

http://captain-sprunchz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:21 pm

Gokoulssj wrote:@PlayboyzAdam, for the official MV it brings up a new window and only plays about 8-10 seconds of the videos and then the whole process starts over again. I'm sending you the log now.
@Gokoulssj, thanks that was very helpful. I know why it does that now and can replicate the problem on another computer but for some reason I can't replicate the problem on the main computer that I use for development. I'm still looking into the problem.

captainsprunchz wrote:Adam you are so super! I can't even adkljflkadjflksd
Thanks Smile

captainsprunchz wrote:Do you know if there's a way to scan it for potential virus's or anything?
Use an updated anti virus software e.g. Northon, AVG e.t.c and have the anti virus software scan the drive the file is in.

captainsprunchz wrote:If you don't mind I'll add this to our Playgirlz Syllabus next week! I already have a badge planned for it under "the Ultimate Fan Badge" and....ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!! Yay!
No problems, sounds like a great to promote this system and help Orange Caramel with this comeback.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:07 pm

@Gokoulssj, I've identified the exact problem now. I think you've got Flash Player plugins installed. When you have the Flash Player installed Youtube will use the Flash Player and when it is not installed Youtube will use HTML 5 to display the video. This program controls and keeps tracks of the video by reading the HTML 5 markup so to get Playgirlz Voter to view the videos properly just un-install the Flash Player.

If anyone needs Flash Player installed on your computer for something else but still wants to run the Playgirlz Voter on the same computer, let me know and I'll think of another solution.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:58 am

Playgirlz Voter beta 1.0.03 is now available, please see first post for instructions to install or upgrade to it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:32 am

@PlayboyzAdam, I've uninstalled the Flash Player plugins and downloaded the Playgirlz Voter beta 1.0.03, even as I type this the Official MV is playing til the end of the video.

I'm going to be gone the whole day, but I'm going to leave it running while I'm gone. When I return home would you like a copy of the activity log? Anything I can do to help, I will.

Thanks again for creating this to help After School/Orange Caramel win.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 am

Gokoulssj wrote:@PlayboyzAdam, I've uninstalled the Flash Player plugins and downloaded the Playgirlz Voter beta 1.0.03, even as I type this the Official MV is playing til the end of the video.
Yay, glad the MV playing issue is fixed.

Gokoulssj wrote:I'm going to be gone the whole day, but I'm going to leave it running while I'm gone. When I return home would you like a copy of the activity log? Anything I can do to help, I will.
Thanks, I'll really appreciated it if you can get me a copy or your activity logs after you return.

Gokoulssj wrote:Thanks again for creating this to help After School/Orange Caramel win.
You're welcome Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:23 pm

@PlayboyzAdam, Im planning on running the program for the rest or most of there My Copycat promotions. If you ever want a copy of my logs just let me know and I will send it to you.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am

Gokoulssj wrote:@PlayboyzAdam, Im planning on running the program for the rest or most of there My Copycat promotions. If you ever want a copy of my logs just let me know and I will send it to you.
@Gokoulssj, thanks Smile

Guys, Playgirlz Voter beta 1.0.10 is now available, see the first post for instructions for how to install or upgrade to it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 am

Its confused to download Firefox. When I enter to the site in the description appear a lot of carpets. Help me!
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:38 am

@BNani, you can just go to mozilla.com and download firefox from there. Currently they have the 31.0 verison required to Playgirlz Voter app.

Here is a link to download it. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/products/download.html?product=firefox-stub&os=win&lang=en-US

Once downloaded it say "Firefox Setup Stub 31.0.exe." after that install it and then follow the rest of the instructions to run Voter app.

Hope this helps
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 pm

That link will only download a Windows version of Firefox 31.0. I've edited the installation instructions in the first post to provide links to download Firefox 31.0 according to which ever operating system you are using. If you are still having problems please see the installation instructions again or feel free to ask more questions.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:11 am

The program is in my computer and I followed all the steps but it say this "2014-09-02T06:59:17|SEVERE|Could not obtain configuration data, maybe a new version of PlaygirlzVoter is available and if not contact sytem admin concerning this issue.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\PlaygirlzVoterConfig.data"

So, is it normal? I really want this program. Sorry for a lot of questions
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:04 pm

BNani wrote:The program is in my computer and I followed all the steps but it say this "2014-09-02T06:59:17|SEVERE|Could not obtain configuration data, maybe a new version of PlaygirlzVoter is available and if not contact sytem admin concerning this issue.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\PlaygirlzVoterConfig.data"

So, is it normal? I really want this program. Sorry for a lot of questions
@BNani, this is not normal. A new version of the program is available(I'll release it later) but that error message has nothing to do with that. Can you see a PlaygirlzVoterConfig.data file in the data folder?

Are you using a Windows operating system? From the "\" in "java.io.FileNotFoundException: data\PlaygirlzVoterConfig.data" is would appear that you are. Your root installation directory (i.e.  PlaygirlzVoter folder) have should have a PlaygirlzVoter.jar file, logs folder, lib folder, data folder and captcha folder e.g. like this,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Playgi11

If the program is running successfully, the data folder should have the files shown in this screen shot,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Datafo10

If your data folder doesn't even have the PlaygirlzVoterConfig.data file, it could mean you don't have read/write permissions for those folders for the program to be reading from/writing to or maybe it's something to do with the directory of where you've installed the program. See if this works, create a new PlaygirlzVoter folder in a directory that you know you have read and write permission for(e.g. maybe on the desktop), copy and paste the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file into the new PlaygirlzVoter folder you've created and run it. If the program successfully runs then it should automatically create all the other folders and files needed to make the program work. If this makes the program work then I think the problem was something to do with read and writing permission on where you've installed the program.

Don't be sorry about asking lots of questions, I'm actually very happy that you're asking lots of questions because it shows that you're giving a lot of effort in supporting Orange Caramel Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Guys, Playgirlz Voter beta 1.0.12 is now available, see the first post for instructions for how to install or upgrade to it.
This new version contains extra code to ensure no tasks falls into eternal sleeps and fixes a bug where the program doesn't always generate valid MBC+ account passwords.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:05 am

I've made all you told me but its still doesn't work
I've installed the new version of Playgirlz voter but nothing
I really wanted this but I hope that all the effort you're making guys will be great and successfully!

If you have another instruction just say it for me haha and I will trying again and again to help

Thank you!
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:05 am

BNani wrote:I've made all you told me but its still doesn't work
I've installed the new version of Playgirlz voter but nothing
I really wanted this but I hope that all the effort you're making guys will be great and successfully!

If you have another instruction just say it for me haha and I will trying again and again to help

Thank you!

@BNani, what operating system does your computer use and is it a 32 bit or 64 bit system?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am

I think that is a 64 bit, uhm
For example when I've installed java, I've made it with 86x it was the only works in y computer

Hope helps for something
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:39 am

BNani wrote:I think that is a 64 bit, uhm
For example when I've installed java, I've made it with 86x it was the only works in y computer

Hope helps for something
Yep, that helps a lot Very Happy You've downloaded the wrong Java version, 86x is for 32 bit systems.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System Picfor10

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next