[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Ouytsu on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:34 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@Ouytsu, if you see this message and you can read Chinese(I think you said you were French but of Chinese descent, haha sorry if I have mistaken  Embarassed ) can you please tell me what is Lizzy's view count

Indeed but I speak a chinese dialect and I can't read chinese sorry

SwePlaygirl wrote:Quenstion: Anyone else who has only voted 9 times for MCountdown the last two-three days? It seems that they have changed their system.

10 times here !
avatar
Ouytsu
Maknae

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:18 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Pretty sure you will like After School's role in the movie and the topic is interesting too.
@SwePlaygirl In an ideal world, After School would have been exactly like there were in that movie. I did find the topic very interesting. The way it depicts the competitiveness among members of groups may be over exaggerated but there is some truth to it and even though it is fictional, it did provided some insight into the Korean music industry. I found the film to be pretty educational. I learnt the term "doubling" and what it means and I finally understood what the big deal was when articles of UEE denying she had a big sponsor to help her with her career came out.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Not really sure what I think of it in the 1-10 scale aspect but it is a decent movie.
@SwePlaygirl, I agree it was a decent film.

SwePlaygirl wrote:That is true in a way I say while I myself have been a negative sour induvidual all week. Oh well at least it is the weekend now and that is bound to be somewhat entertaining.

@SwePlaygirl, I have After School to put a smile on my face when I'm feeling stress Very Happy Left me know if you need some cheering up, a good dose of After School is all you need to brighten you up again and I know plenty of videos to turn that frown upside down Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:68.57 is a percentage based score (or some sort of ranking score.)
@SwePlaygirl, it might be some sort of ranking but I don't think it is a percentage score because all those numbers add up to more than 100% which doesn't make sense.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I also hope people get that I am joking, she is actually my favorite in f(x) Smile
@SwePlaygirl, Victoria is my favourite in f(x)...probably because she was in Invincible Youth 1 with Juyeon. Amber was in Invincible Youth 2 but she was with Juyeon and Invincible Youth 2 got really boring....LOL, if you're on a show with my biases you become my favourite...I think?

SwePlaygirl wrote:Numbers for number lovers and a shocking chart ranking:
As of today 03:45 KST on the 22 Catallena is on the ichart! (No Lizzy in solo/pms/hitmaker form but she is there in her OC form!) Shocked

Shocked indeed!!!

SwePlaygirl wrote:Not An Easy Girl: 127k in Pledis. 425k in 1thek, battle long lost
@SwePlaygirl, not really. If fans wanted to, we can make Not An Easy Girl on pledisartist reach 1 million views in a few days.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Quenstion: Anyone else who has only voted 9 times for MCountdown the last two-three days? It seems that they have changed their system.
@SwePlaygirl, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my Playgirlz Voters. Yesterday, on 2 of my computers the Playgirlz Voter voted about 600 times each.

Ouytsu wrote:Indeed but I speak a chinese dialect and I can't read chinese sorry
I am a Han Chinese but I can only speak Cantonese. I'm the only one in my family that can't read and write in Chinese or speak Mandarin.

Ouytsu wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:Quenstion: Anyone else who has only voted 9 times for MCountdown the last two-three days? It seems that they have changed their system.

10 times here !
@Ouytsu @SwePlaygirl do you guys know when you started running the Playgirlz Voter(KST)? It could be that there is a problem with the Playgirlz Voter or maybe you guys started running the Playgirlz Voter when we have nearly ran out of MBC+ accounts.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Ouytsu on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:07 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:Quenstion: Anyone else who has only voted 9 times for MCountdown the last two-three days? It seems that they have changed their system.
@SwePlaygirl, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my Playgirlz Voters. Yesterday, on 2 of my computers the Playgirlz Voter voted about 600 times each.

If I am not mistaken, she was talking about votes for M! CountDown which are limited by 10 votes per ip nah ?

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I am a Han Chinese but I can only speak Cantonese. I'm the only one in my family that can't read and write in Chinese or speak Mandarin.

LoL same for me I am the ONLY ONE, maybe because I was born in France, the LAST ONE.
I am a Han Chinese more precisely from Shantou on the eastern coast of Guangdong province. I only speak Teochew

Ouytsu wrote:@Ouytsu @SwePlaygirl do you guys know when you started running the Playgirlz Voter(KST)? It could be that there is a problem with the Playgirlz Voter or maybe you guys started running the Playgirlz Voter when we have nearly ran out of MBC+ accounts.

I think I don't have any problems I always get 10 votes for M!CountDown and about 6XX 8XX votes for Show Champion
avatar
Ouytsu
Maknae

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:38 am

Ouytsu wrote:If I am not mistaken, she was talking about votes for M! CountDown which are limited by 10 votes per ip nah ?
@Ouytsu, It seems you have not mistaken. LOL, it becomes really embarrassing when it is made very clear that fans from non English(as first language) speaking countries out do me in reading, spelling and grammar.

Ouytsu wrote:LoL same for me I am the ONLY ONE, maybe because I was born in France, the LAST ONE.
I am a Han Chinese more precisely from Shantou on the eastern coast of Guangdong province. I only speak Teochew
@Ouytsu Cool! I was born in Guangdong(somewhere) but I've lived in Australia for most of my life(23 years).

Ouytsu wrote:I think I don't have any problems I always get 10 votes for M!CountDown and about 6XX 8XX votes for Show Champion
cheers  

@SwePlaygirl, email me one of your log files from a day when M CountDown voting was available and you had that problem.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl In an ideal world, After School would have been exactly like there were in that movie. I did find the topic very interesting. The way it depicts the competitiveness among members of groups may be over exaggerated but there is some truth to it and even though it is fictional, it did provided some insight into the Korean music industry. I found the film to be pretty educational. I learnt the term "doubling" and what it means and I finally understood what the big deal was when articles of UEE denying she had a big sponsor to help her with her career came out.
I don't remember the "doubling" term so I have no idea what that ia about nor what it had to do with Uee. but please enlighten me once you have the time. I also liked the poic of the movie, especially as it was one of the first things I saw of AS outside of a few shows and as a new kpop fan it was interesting to learn a bit about the industry even if they do overplay parts of it.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I have After School to put a smile on my face when I'm feeling stress Very Happy Left me know if you need some cheering up, a good dose of After School is all you need to brighten you up again and I know plenty of videos to turn that frown upside down Very Happy

I used to use After School's random dance play in Weekly Idol and Lizzy's Laugh for 113 seconds to cheer me up. But right now I think video watching in general is a part of the problem. Sure I am stressed but I think my main issue has been this drowsyness and dryness in my eyes. I think it is from too much screen time to be honest. Which is sad because AS videos are what I use to cheer myself up too. This also explains why I am a bit slow in my reply, normally I would check in once or twice a day but the past days I have not kept up with the news and the thread at all.
So to cheer myself up now it is via music when I take study and screentime breaks. I use Orange Caramel songs for it because they always make me happy, especially My Copycat when I try to dance to it and fail miserably. Very Happy I am also repeating Flashback (Beauty Bible Unit Live Ver.) Jooyeon singing Lizzy's opening line makes me smile. The "dangeeeer" part makes me smile every time. Before I realized my tiredness came partly from my laptop screen I also found this:
http://youtu.be/ApYSBuHM-5k
Figures if I am going to help the Pledis males too I should get to know them a bit better Amber nearly dying from laughter was a bonus. Since it is only a minute and a half it is not to draining on my eyes, on the other hand my jaw is probably not too happy about me smiling like a kid. Once my eyes have stopped acting strange I will remember to ask you for funny AS moments!  Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, it might be some sort of ranking but I don't think it is a percentage score because all those numbers add up to more than 100% which doesn't make sense.
There goes my far superior math skills again! Laughing *facepalm* I did not even think of it in that regard. Whatever it may be that both Yin Yue Tai and the Show I have not had the time to investigate it. I had hoped for a less busy week once this Monday came... I was proven wrong. Either way with some luck (or rather super efficient skills I don't really possess) I might get on it before this weekend.  

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Victoria is my favourite in f(x)...probably because she was in Invincible Youth 1 with Juyeon. Amber was in Invincible Youth 2 but she was with Juyeon and Invincible Youth 2 got really boring....LOL, if you're on a show with my biases you become my favourite...I think?
I think you are correct in that! After watching Weekly Idol with BESTie and 100% I actually thought that the 100% members were pretty cool. I am excited for the day I have graduated so I can catch up on all the shows I have in my watch later list.

Ouytsu wrote: 10 times here !
Even if I am pretty late it is nice to hear that it seems like I am the only one with the problem. Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl do you guys know when you started running the Playgirlz Voter(KST)? It could be that there is a problem with the Playgirlz Voter or maybe you guys started running the Playgirlz Voter when we have nearly ran out of MBC+ accounts.
I don't think it was the original problem because my laptop has been running 24/7 the past 4-5 days. For two days it only did 9 MCountdown votes but then yesterday (22nd) and today (23rd) it voted 10 times. But I discovered another problem... but I will get to that later.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: It seems you have not mistaken. LOL, it becomes really embarrassing when it is made very clear that fans from non English(as first language) speaking countries out do me in reading, spelling and grammar.
Meh don't mind the grammar errors.  At least you don't have my "what is 5+2 again?" - level of math skills and I am pretty sure some typos are preferable compared to that mess. Laughing

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, email me one of your log files from a day when M CountDown voting was available and you had that problem.
This became the big issue... the very tricky issue actually. I told you that the all accounts worked  the past 2 days but not the 2 days before that. Since I have left the voter running the problem is that my one long is huge and the one before that is from the 12th of February! :O I think I have figured out the right one to send you based of the dates in the log and I am sorry about it being so huge. Anyways you have it now so I hope you are prepared for a text explosion. Should I restart my laptop every new day to avoid these huge logs?

Also the extra user today (24th in KST) is me.
And I also did an experiment the past weekend so if there is some odd info about a user not managing to create MBC+ accounts it is me. But I will leave that for now becuse I need to rest my eyes.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Lazy on Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Just returned after holidays and started voting in MBC.

The same thing is happening now. After Lizzy reached the top, the percentages for Amber and Lizzy are manipulating by MBC again. They are always the same.

I will stop later to see if Lizzy will increase or not.


Lazy
Maknae

Posts : 24
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Lazy on Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:32 pm

While I stopped for a while, Lizzy dropped 0.2% in MBC.
Then I voted again and both increase to 33.1%.

And I also noticed 이별공식 was increasing abnormally while I did not vote. They are not fast, but obviously voting with tools.

Lazy
Maknae

Posts : 24
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:04 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I don't remember the "doubling" term so I have no idea what that ia about nor what it had to do with Uee. but please enlighten me once you have the time.
@SwePlaygirl, doubling had nothing to do with UEE, it was  the stigma associated with the notion of having a sponsor to help with an idol's career that was associated with UEE. Doubling is when someone(hidden from the audience) sings for someone else to lip-sync to e.g. in the film, Sun Ye(Eun Ju's friend) does it for Jenny. The film also reveals this concept of having sponsors to help you out with your career and the reason why this is seen negatively is because it implies you slept with them in order to get them to help you. The movie makes it seems like this is  quite a common thing(at least the idea of it anyway) in Korea. In 2013 there were articles about UEE denying that she had a sponsor to help her out with her career and I remember her saying she wasn't that kind of person. At the time none of this made any sense to me because I thought having a sponsor was a good thing and it seems like they were making a big deal out of nothing so I didn't think further into it but now that I think about it, the rumours probably came about because the opportunities that UEE received during her earlier days were very unusual for a rookie idol/actor. For example, UEE was featured in Soju ads and these kind of opportunities are usually given to big name stars.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Before I realized my tiredness came partly from my laptop screen I also found this:
http://youtu.be/ApYSBuHM-5k
lol!

SwePlaygirl wrote:Should I restart my laptop every new day to avoid these huge logs?
Starting your computer won't avoid the huge logs. The reason the logs are so big is because of the amount of data they contain to help me trouble shoot problems. I've looked at your log and found the problem. There are case where you have voted but the website doesn't register the vote straight away so the Playgirlz Voter think that vote has failed so it doesn't count that vote so the Playgirlz Voter does an extra vote to try and get 10 votes done but by then the site has register the vote that previously wasn't counted so when the Playgirlz Voter does that final vote it can't perform it because the site has already registered 10 votes but the Playgirlz Voter only counts 9.

Lazy wrote:While I stopped for a while, Lizzy dropped 0.2% in MBC.
Then I voted again and both increase to 33.1%.
@Lazy, I'm going to PM you about this later. Please reply to my PMs.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Rainier on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:12 am

Hi fellow Playgirlz/boyz
After following Afterschool and OrangeCaramel for a while I decided to truly support them and run the Voter.
I have to say, really nice work PlayboyzAdam cheers

I haven't read every page in this thread so I don't know if someone already said this, but I would like to suggest to use Firefox Version 31.5 esr (extended support release) instead of 31.0 because it fixes some Security vulnerabilities but doesn't change anything else, so the voter should still work. (I'm running F31.5 esr since about an hour and everything works fine). I downloaded it from https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/31.5.0esr/win32/en-US/
You also don't have to disable auto update with the LTS/ESR version because it will update to version 31.6esr instead of F36.0. Like this we could support AS but don't have to use an outdated (and potentially dangerous) version of Firefox Very Happy
-
I encountered the first minor Problem. (ofc I will downgrade my Java/Firefox later and tell you what caused it)
When it starts to view YouTube videos, the browser opens the page and the video starts. The video runs normally but after about one minute the Voter displays the error
"2015-02-25T08:55:10|INFO|The page may have loaded but the program is hanging, closing browser...
org.openqa.selenium.remote.SessionNotFoundException: The FirefoxDriver cannot be used after quit() was called

The video will continue to run normally and as soon the video ends (or if I fast-forward it to the end) the browser closes and the video counts. So it isn't that much of a problem except the error message.

PS: I'm going to write an Introduction Thread soon Wink I also have to say English isn't my first language so there may be some errors in my post, don't be afraid to point them out I will just learn from it Wink

Rainier
Maknae

Posts : 1
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:42 am

Rainier wrote:After following Afterschool and OrangeCaramel for a while I decided to truly support them and run the Voter.
cheers

Rainier wrote:I haven't read every page in this thread so I don't know if someone already said this, but I would like to suggest to use Firefox Version 31.5 esr (extended support release) instead of 31.0 because it fixes some Security vulnerabilities but doesn't change anything else, so the voter should still work. (I'm running F31.5 esr since about an hour and everything works fine). I downloaded it from https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/31.5.0esr/win32/en-US/
You also don't have to disable auto update with the LTS/ESR version because it will update to version 31.6esr instead of F36.0. Like this we could support AS but don't have to use an outdated (and potentially dangerous) version of Firefox Very Happy
@Rainier, thanks for the advice, no one has suggested that yet Smile

Rainier wrote:PS: I'm going to write an Introduction Thread soon Wink I also have to say English isn't my first language so there may be some errors in my post, don't be afraid to point them out I will just learn from it Wink
@Rainier cheers can't wait to read your introduction. Your English seems perfectly fine to me. You'll soon realise that the person with the poorest English skills here is me...and I live in an English speaking country.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, doubling had nothing to do with UEE, it was  the stigma associated with the notion of having a sponsor to help with an idol's career that was associated with UEE. Doubling is when someone(hidden from the audience) sings for someone else to lip-sync to e.g. in the film, Sun Ye(Eun Ju's friend) does it for Jenny. The film also reveals this concept of having sponsors to help you out with your career and the reason why this is seen negatively is because it implies you slept with them in order to get them to help you. The movie makes it seems like this is  quite a common thing(at least the idea of it anyway) in Korea. In 2013 there were articles about UEE denying that she had a sponsor to help her out with her career and I remember her saying she wasn't that kind of person. At the time none of this made any sense to me because I thought having a sponsor was a good thing and it seems like they were making a big deal out of nothing so I didn't think further into it but now that I think about it, the rumours probably came about because the opportunities that UEE received during her earlier days were very unusual for a rookie idol/actor. For example, UEE was featured in Soju ads and these kind of opportunities are usually given to big name stars.
I remember those news back in 2013 back then I knew less about the industry in itself so i did not think much about it. I knew about how popular Uee got straight away and her CF ads but I did not see a sponsor as a bad thing either. Then I am with you on doubling. I would say it is quite common. T-ara's Sugar Free used somone pretty famos for the recording of one part in the song and then in the live versions Jiyeon sung it. After that I saw a "list of artists having voices in other songs" or something similar so I guess it is not uncommon at least because I remember the list being big. The movie 200 pound beauty is also based upon the main character being a doubbler for an idol.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: The reason the logs are so big is because of the amount of data they contain to help me trouble shoot problems. I've looked at your log and found the problem. There are case where you have voted but the website doesn't register the vote straight away so the Playgirlz Voter think that vote has failed so it doesn't count that vote so the Playgirlz Voter does an extra vote to try and get 10 votes done but by then the site has register the vote that previously wasn't counted so when the Playgirlz Voter does that final vote it can't perform it because the site has already registered 10 votes but the Playgirlz Voter only counts 9.
The thing is in the past the used to cover dates per day and after the day was over a new one begun but now the voter starts new logs after days so I am finding it odd. But good that you found the issue and there is nothing else wrong. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Gaon chart update 15/2 – 21/2

I think because of the Luna New Year Gaon was very late updating the week before last charts last week but it didn’t really matter for Lizzy because she isn’t charting anymore except for the Mobile Chart where she is #19 down 3 places.

However bad news for Lizzy doesn’t mean it’s all bad news; Raina has made resurgences with A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.

Digital Chart #99 up 5

Download Chart #94 up 17 with 11,843 downloads

Streaming Chart #81 down 2 with 610,558

In other news former HelloVenus member Yoonjo stated in a recent interview she’s in training to debut as an actor and doesn’t want to be in a girl group again which torpedo’s any thought those of us had of her joining Afterschool to replace JooYeon. With Lizzy confirming that AS is coming back this year it would have been perfect for her to join but now leaves open the possibility that AS may remain as 7 members since most of the trainees are too young I think to join.
avatar
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 211
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:51 am

intrepid wrote:Gaon chart update 15/2 – 21/2

I think because of the Luna New Year Gaon was very late updating the week before last charts last week but it didn’t really matter for Lizzy because she isn’t charting anymore except for the Mobile Chart where she is #19 down 3 places.

However bad news for Lizzy doesn’t mean it’s all bad news; Raina has made resurgences with A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.

Digital Chart #99 up 5

Download Chart #94 up 17 with 11,843 downloads

Streaming Chart #81 down 2 with 610,558

In other news former HelloVenus member Yoonjo stated in a recent interview she’s in training to debut as an actor and doesn’t want to be in a girl group again which torpedo’s any thought those of us had of her joining Afterschool to replace JooYeon. With Lizzy confirming that AS is coming back this year it would have been perfect for her to join but now leaves open the possibility that AS may remain as 7 members since most of the trainees are too young I think to join.
Hurray for Raina! Very Happy

Funny that you say this, maybe it was stated in the magazine she had a recent picture in? It is almost ironic because in that picture she actually looked like she would have fitted in with AS even if I did not really want her there before. I am all for AS as seven personally, I have seen  some people saying uneven numbers looking better in dances. I don't really have an opinion on that but I think the remaining seven are more than capable of carrying themselves just fine. Also bids the question if Yoonjo will leave Pledis, I am personally hoping she stays so she can be the first actress in Pledis. Considering Lizzy, Uee and maybe Nana they could benefit from this. Especially considering Kahi, Jooyeon and Soyoung and their current whereabouts.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:11 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
intrepid wrote:Gaon chart update 15/2 – 21/2

I think because of the Luna New Year Gaon was very late updating the week before last charts last week but it didn’t really matter for Lizzy because she isn’t charting anymore except for the Mobile Chart where she is #19 down 3 places.

However bad news for Lizzy doesn’t mean it’s all bad news; Raina has made resurgences with A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.

Digital Chart #99 up 5

Download Chart #94 up 17 with 11,843 downloads

Streaming Chart #81 down 2 with 610,558

In other news former HelloVenus member Yoonjo stated in a recent interview she’s in training to debut as an actor and doesn’t want to be in a girl group again which torpedo’s any thought those of us had of her joining Afterschool to replace JooYeon. With Lizzy confirming that AS is coming back this year it would have been perfect for her to join but now leaves open the possibility that AS may remain as 7 members since most of the trainees are too young I think to join.
Hurray for Raina! Very Happy

Funny that you say this, maybe it was stated in the magazine she had a recent picture in? It is almost ironic because in that picture she actually looked like she would have fitted in with AS even if I did not really want her there before. I am all for AS as seven personally, I have seen  some people saying uneven numbers looking better in dances. I don't really have an opinion on that but I think the remaining seven are more than capable of carrying themselves just fine. Also bids the question if Yoonjo will leave Pledis, I am personally hoping she stays so she can be the first actress in Pledis. Considering Lizzy, Uee and maybe Nana they could benefit from this. Especially considering Kahi, Jooyeon and Soyoung and their current whereabouts.

Esquire magazine is what you are thinking of, and yes she brings the sexy in that picture which should show the naysayers who say that she should stay cute; I always thought she could do AS kind of sexy which is always done with class and could never understand the opposition to her since girls like Nana, Lizzy and Raina do sexy to cute without anybody saying boo.
As to her staying in Pledis, well if we are to go by history it doesn’t bode well for her to stay but what most disappoints me is like YooAra Yoonjo is a talented singer and a former preschool girl so both were already trained to join AS at some point and now we have lost both to acting which is such a waste of talent.
I think leaving AS as seven is also really bad because if you noticed last year when OC were promoting the other five girls were doing concerts at the same time as AS, bring that number down to four and them doing that isn’t as credible, also given that Uee and Jungah’s time with AS are probably coming to an end soon I think AS time as a group will also come to an end unless someone joins which would be an indication of Pledis’s commitment to the group, if no one joins that to me indicated AS is on borrowed time.
avatar
intrepid
Second Grader

Posts : 211
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2014-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 am

intrepid wrote: Esquire magazine is what you are thinking of, and yes she brings the sexy in that picture which should show the naysayers who say that she should stay cute; I always thought she could do AS kind of sexy which is always done with class and could never understand the opposition to her since girls like Nana, Lizzy and Raina do sexy to cute without anybody saying boo.
As to her staying in Pledis, well if we are to go by history it doesn’t bode well for her to stay but what most disappoints me is like YooAra Yoonjo is a talented singer and a former preschool girl so both were already trained to join AS at some point and now we have lost both to acting which is such a waste of talent.
I think leaving AS as seven is also really bad because if you noticed last year when OC were promoting the other five girls were doing concerts at the same time as AS, bring that number down to four and them doing that isn’t as credible, also given that Uee and Jungah’s time with AS are probably coming to an end soon I think AS time as a group will also come to an end unless someone joins which would be an indication of Pledis’s commitment to the group, if no one joins that to me indicated AS is on borrowed time.

Yes that is the one, she looked like a BESTie/Girl's Day meber in it when they were doing their respective summer promotions last year with a sexy and cute vibe. My goal for Yoonjo would have been her as a leader in a new Pledis group but if (more like when) she does leave I hope she can find a good company. Ara and Jooyeon seem to be in good ones based of the little I have seen so far. If Yoonjo would have been picked it would have been a transitioning peridod for me. I think she is perfect for Shampoo, Wonder Boy, Because Of You and in Diva but I can't really picture her in some other songs. But it is like that with all groups with member changes so to me that is not a big deal. You can see new members clearly fitting to some songs but to other songs not at all, at last it is that case for me. But I really would have wanted her in a group of her own so it is a shame she is going to chose acting, on the other hand I can understand why.

I don't think AS will be split up like last year. Of course I am guessing but I don't think OC will have a release before AS does and in that case they will all be active together. If Pledis are going with what I expect then AS will come back in the summer or autumn once the boys are done. After that OC might have a release and then the other members will be resting/doing induvidual things. So I don't think having them only as seven will be to much of an issue unless Pledis decides to split them up again. I am curious if Han Dong Geun will actually go on music shows for the first time or something like Immortal song and also where Son Dam Bi fits into the picture. The one thing I would really want is some sort of event and soon, I know it is almost March but After School's first stage in 2015 still feels so far away.

Either way I to expect 2015 to be the year Pledis either makes it or breaks it. Lizzy was a rough start and I have no idea on what NU'EST are doing. Twitter is a mess so I think it will be hard to get SNS points for them, Beakho willl only be in the follow-up and so far no one I have talked to knows if they will promote the song or not. Well they are doing a decent job with the youtube views in the NU'EST Channel which is good. Sadly the fans are still complaining about the recent NU'EST concepts and this is not what they and Pledis need right now. The song has also not been listed in music show votings so far but that sometimes take time. I just hope NU'EST can do at least twice as good as Lizzy did.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sadly the fans are still complaining about the recent NU'EST concepts and this is not what they and Pledis need right now.
@SwePlaygirl, I actually agree with those fans. NU'EST has gone really generic. Although I think Kpop has always been pretty generic and most of NU'EST fans are from other boy group fandom that are pretty generic so I don't see what all the fuss is about.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 am

So. . .

Last time I check, Lizzy was over 50% of the votes on Show Champion. Do we have any chance of winning this week?
avatar
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Posts : 71
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:So. . .

Last time I check, Lizzy was over 50% of the votes on Show Champion. Do we have any chance of winning this week?
@JungAh_Fan, nope Sad

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Rirism on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:28 am

*Clears throat*
MBC is giving the chance of having a ShowTime to the most requested artist here:http://www.mbcplus.com/every1/audience/request.html and we need to request After School.
(I don't care if you say we have no chance, you go there and request them and we'll see what happens).
In light of that i made tutorials on how to request here:https://ladyteen.wordpress.com/tutorials/.
Let that sink.
avatar
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Posts : 46
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 am

Rirism wrote:*Clears throat*
MBC is giving the chance of having a ShowTime to the most requested artist here:http://www.mbcplus.com/every1/audience/request.html and we need to request After School.
(I don't care if you say we have no chance, you go there and request them and we'll see what happens).
In light of that i made tutorials on how to request here:https://ladyteen.wordpress.com/tutorials/.
Let that sink.
@Riri please get this info posted on asdaze.com. I'll implement support for this in the Playgirlz Voter when I have time(somewhere within the next 2 days).

Guys, I'm facing a moral dilemma here. What would you do if you depend on a bunch of back stabbing ingrates to help support your idols and you know for a fact that when they say how much they care about their idols, it's all just words, empty meaningless words, because when it comes to it, this fandom doesn't really give a damn...would you cheat for your idols if you could, just to help them survive? Under normal circumstances I'll never think about cheating for anything but this is no longer about awards or recognition, this is about survival. Right now it'll seem that we have an advantage for this Show Time thing because we are coming first in the Show Champion votes but that's only because we have some powerful friends from other fandoms helping us out(@Lazy thanks for everything, especially trying to contact the Chinese fans). Without the help Lazy has provided we'll have about 10 times less votes then normal...which means this fandom really hasn't done much for Lizzy on our own. It'll be nice if Lazy can help After School out with this Show Time thing but I'm sure he has his own group to help out so I don't expect him to. However I do expect this fandom to help but I know what I expect and what actually will happen are 2 different things. So now you know how things stand and given After School's situation, would you still cheat? You'll loss any credibility you once had(not that it matters if you didn't have much to begin with). If you have created a system that ASDaze endorses but now that it's became a tool for cheating they'll no longer endorse it and they probably won't allow you to promote in on the forum any more. You can no longer say the system obeys all the limits set out by the voting sites when people criticize it as a tool for cheating. Cheating demeans the efforts of all the fans that have diligently worked on using the system to support their idols....But does anything of this even matter if at the end your idols disband and their disbandment could be prevent by some cheating...OR IF YOUR BACK STABBING INGRATE OF A FANDOM FINALLY GETS THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND HELP SO THERE'S NO NEED TO THINK ABOUT CHEATING TO BEGIN WITH. Being an After School member is a dead end job and the reason why it's a dead end job is because this fandom made it a dead end job.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Lazy on Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 am

Guys, I'm facing a moral dilemma here.

Moral?? You are so a nice guy. But I just want to say almost all big fandoms vote with tools or even money for help and none of them admit this!


Lazy
Maknae

Posts : 24
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Rirism on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am

DoneDoneDoneDone! Oh well do we have any chance anyway? I don't know, people don't seem to care and fellow AS facebook pages don't give a damn and ignored me when i told them about it. Plus people will vote for EXO and BTS and these big groups and here we are with even less chances. Well at least we could try maybe MBC will be surprised such a lazy fandom woke up and did something and'll give AS a program.
avatar
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Posts : 46
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 am

Rirism wrote:DoneDoneDoneDone!
@Rirism and @Renzel, thanks guys.

Rirism wrote:Oh well do we have any chance anyway?
@Rirism, I think we do...but that's my optimist side speaking. I'm also a realist but my optimist side usually takes over. I don't think you want to know what my realist side thinks right now..it includes another long rant about this fandom.

Rirism wrote:I don't know, people don't seem to care and fellow AS facebook pages don't give a damn and ignored me when i told them about it.
@Rirism, our friend Lazy has been trying to promote the Playgirlz Voter to one of the Chinese fan bases(AS Baidu) but it doesn't look like they are going to be much help...did we ever have much hardcore fans to begin with or has this fandom always been like this?

Rirism wrote:Well at least we could try maybe MBC will be surprised such a lazy fandom woke up and did something and'll give AS a program.
That'll be awesome Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Rirism on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 am

I am surprised someone actually LIKED After School because i can still remember when they had like 4 people going to a fanmeeting. We need a comeback like Flashback so they can get recognition.
avatar
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Posts : 46
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

I was suppose to release the Playgirlz Voter update for Show Time voting today but I didn't have time to finish it today. I'll get the update finished tomorrow.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1605
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum