[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Rirism on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 am

@SwePlaygirl i'm sorry i didn't told you earlier who i was.

Well tell me whatever your ideas are and i'll see to come up with something when Lizzy debuts.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Posts : 46
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-08-23

View user profile http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:50 am

Rirism wrote:@SwePlaygirl i'm sorry i didn't told you earlier who i was.

Well tell me whatever your ideas are and i'll see to come up with something when Lizzy debuts.
Lol it is okay, I was just so confused for a while! Laughing I will keep brainstorming and get back to you with a ideas.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:52 pm

Between the times of 1:41 am and 10:07 am KST, the Playgirlz Voter Manager was shut down because the server that it was running on restarted after performing an automatic Windows update. For Playgirlz Voter users that have 32 bit Windows computer, this isn't a problem on your side. For the other Playgirlz Voter users, there is a possibility that your Playgirlz Voters did not manage to create MBC+ accounts because the Playgirlz Voter Manager provides a services for non 32 bit Windows users to read captchas(a process needed for creating MBC+ accounts). The Playgirlz Voter Manager is now up and running so it all should be fine now.

Just in case anyone is interested. The Playgirlz Voter Manager is a component of the Playgirlz Voter system that managers the Playgirlz Voter system. It performs security tasks like detecting security breaches and if a security breach is detected, it is responsible for preventing access of voting accounts to all Playgirlz Voter users except the ones that it can trust and it also performs other tasks like distributing the voting accounts.

While I'm here I might as well clarify this. When I say Playgirls Voter system(sometimes I call this the Playgirlz Voter). I'm talking about everything in the system which includes the Playgirlz Voter program(sometimes I called this the Playgirlz Voter too, it's the context that determines whether I'm talking about the entire system or the program) that Playgirlz Voter users run, the Playgirlz Voter Manager, the Playgirlz Voter database, the Playgirlz Voter users...pretty much everything needed to run the Playgirlz Voter program.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm

@PlayboyzAdam I have figured out how to vote on The Show! You tweet things including the promotions hashtags in mentions! https://twitter.com/SBS_MTV
This does not count for all of the score but some.

I also have sad news. My laptop is semi-broken in some of the keys. Will get it fixed next week. Hopefully you should not see any difference on the users because I will be installing the voter on my old laptop at home.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam I have figured out how to vote on The Show! You tweet things including the promotions hashtags in mentions! https://twitter.com/SBS_MTV
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know. Can you help to find out what the voting rules are? Like, how many times a day can you vote and what is the voting period. Right now I'm too busy to do that myself. Currently I'm working on implementing the Naver search feature, hopefully we can get Lizzy trending on Naver.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Hopefully you should not see any difference on the users because I will be installing the voter on my old laptop at home.
@SwePlaygirl, there's been a slight increase in Playgirlz Voter user participations Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:37 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know. Can you help to find out what the voting rules are? Like, how many times a day can you vote and what is the voting period. Right now I'm too busy to do that myself. Currently I'm working on implementing the Naver search feature, hopefully we can get Lizzy trending on Naver.
Yes, sir! I will do my best!  Cool
By the way when I look at the mbc voting page it is like they are on a break hence the "[2014-11-18 00:00~2014-11-23 23:59]" part. But the inkigayo shows are still running, I've seen HV with Wiggle Wiggle on there. But it is all old sings that ae nominated? So have they colosed parts of the votings? I am worried this will affect Lizzy... I will put the url in a spoiler because linking it refuse to work right now.
Spoiler:

That it amazing! I hope you can get the function to run before the song release. Seems the YT views are working well too. Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, there's been a slight increase in Playgirlz Voter user participations Very Happy
Yeeeees! Very Happy Finally! I hope this makes our odds for getting that Lizzy win grow.

To new users! I I love you U

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:By the way when I look at the mbc voting page it is like they are on a break hence the "[2014-11-18 00:00~2014-11-23 23:59]" part. But the inkigayo shows are still running, I've seen HV with Wiggle Wiggle on there.
@SwePlaygirl, MBC+ accounts are for Show Champion voting not Inkigayo. Has Show Champion been on lately?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:09 pm

After 15 hours without electricity this is what I have found out.

SBS The Show:



  • Seems there is no limit on tweets at all! (YAY!) Could the voter be coded so 50% of the tweets go to SBS and the other 50% are normal?  Or what are your thoughts.


  • Voting period: 10/23 (Thursday), 9am ~ 10/27 (Monday), 12am (midnight)


Pre-score:
Total 70% [Album sales+Digitalsales+SNS (Korea) + Download sales+music video views (China)].
Live voting:
(for The Show Choice nominees only): Total 30% [Text votes (Korea)(15%)+Tudou votes (China)(15%)]

From what I have gathered Hello Cupids are very keen on increasing the views in Tudou also and not only YT. I also saw a brief headline that Chinese T-Ara fans were outraged with the votings because apparently you could buy votes and such. Either way if you care I will leave you the article but to be honest I only skimmed through it to get the important parts.
Article
The important thing seems to be that we must use all criterias to win because if the Chinese Queens could not win then we need to apply to two categories:


  • The first one being the twitter mentions wich are really important.



  • The second thing is that The Show has "like merged" or something with Tudou. So focusing on getting a Tudou feature in the voter will be really beneficial. The thing is I only watch Tudou in Jpop purposes and my experience with it has not been good. In fact it is a flat out b*tch to get working. I really despise it. It will occasionally work without igcognito chrome and bit more usually with it. But still I most of the time find myself struggling for 10 minutes just to get it to bloody work and the people on the j-forums are having similar experiences. At least many f them do. I think I have only ran it in Firefox an handful of times and the problem seemed to remain but the odds that I get the video running faster, well I would estimate it to be about 10% bigger. So I find Tudou awful but seemingly it is important. Because if we can cover both twitter and Tudou our odds will be bigger.


Finally it seems Tudou uses a score ranking that looks like this based of the votes they get:
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 B7AY3kBCYAEki7L

I am not sure if The Show also uses YT but if it does that will be an extra bonus but right now I don't think it does. I have only seen HV mentions there wanting to increase the YT views but that could just be a random plead to Cupids for other voting purposes and a way to get some extra mentioned tweets in.  

This is all I could find out about The Show for now. I hope you find that it made some sense. I also found this when it comes to Inkigayo. It seems it is a recent thing I found on a TTS tumblr page so maybe you know it or maybe you don't. Either way we can't vote for Inkigayo anymore:
"Voting on Inkigayo is done by using the ‘엠앤TV톡’ mobile application. For Apple users, click here to download. Android users, click here. This counts for 5% of Inkigayo’s criteria.  A guide on how to vote using the ’엠앤TV톡’ app can be found here. Seems like voting for Inkigayo has changed and is now done through MelOn, which seems to be restricted to Koreans only.."

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, MBC+ accounts are for Show Champion voting not Inkigayo. Has Show Champion been on lately?
I see, sorry I must have mixed them up. So it is Show Champooin we are most likley to get a win on? Sadly I am afraid you are right. I has not been running so far this year but since we can still create accounts they must start soon. But I don't know when. God I hope they do open the voting before Lizzy debuts. Now I am worried...

Anyways a lot of information form me. I hope you found it helpful and I will continue to investigate Show C.

Edit: Just talked to a HV fan and she confirmed what I said. 1. only twitter sets the mention limits and 2. cupids are watching the wiggle wiggle teaser to help with scores. The problem will be finding out which Lizzy video we will increase the Todou views on. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:20 pm

@SwePlaygirl, Great job, I'm impressed with the research you've done Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Seems there is no limit on tweets at all! (YAY!) Could the voter be coded so 50% of the tweets go to SBS and the other 50% are normal? Or what are your thoughts.
@SwePlaygirl, I'm a bit uncomfortable with mass spammnig SBS_MTV...oh well we'll see what happens. Instead of 50% go to SBS and 50% are normal, I can make 100% go to SBS_MTV and normal at the same time because the voting tweets also use the hash tags needed for SNS points.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Voting period: 10/23 (Thursday), 9am ~ 10/27 (Monday), 12am (midnight)
I see, it's one of those end of year voting things...LOL, just how much are there. Previously I only knew about Melon Music awards, GDA and MAMA. I'll start implementing the changes for tweeting when closer to voting time or when I find the time to do it before then.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Seems like voting for Inkigayo has changed and is now done through MelOn, which seems to be restricted to Koreans only.."
@SwePlaygirl, dammit!..thanks for letting me know, I've been wondering why I couldn't use the M&TV Talk app to vote for quite a while now.

SwePlaygirl wrote:So focusing on getting a Tudou feature in the voter will be really beneficial.
@SwePlaygirl, I've just checked out Tudou and to view Tudou videos, Flash Player Plugins are required. It's going to take me a bit of time to work on a solutions for that.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:01 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, Great job, I'm impressed with the research you've done Smile
Thanks I did my best.  Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I'm a bit uncomfortable with mass spammnig SBS_MTV...oh well we'll see what happens. Instead of 50% go to SBS and 50% are normal, I can make 100% go to SBS_MTV and normal at the same time because the voting tweets also use the hash tags needed for SNS points.
I agree with that it would be a bit weird spamming them so much. The Hello Cupid I talked to also warned me about that but at the same time the same person has sent over 700 tweets yesterday so I don't thing we willl get banned or have any issues.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I see, it's one of those end of year voting things...LOL, just how much are there. Previously I only knew about Melon Music awards, GDA and MAMA. I'll start implementing the changes for tweeting when closer to voting time or when I find the time to do it before then.
Rats! That was my fault, sorry. Ignore the dates I think the tumblr page if found it and just used the dates were related to a groups promotion cycle. So igonre the dates and the Show airs tomorrow (Tuesdays) at 8PM and the voting is between Thursday, 9am ~ Monday, 12am.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I've just checked out Tudou and to view Tudou videos, Flash Player Plugins are required. It's going to take me a bit of time to work on a solutions for that.
That explains why I could nt get the blooody thing to work yesterday! Lol! Very Happy But then we coould encourage people without the voter to watch Tudou and we can focus (with their help of course) on twitter.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:30 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:That explains why I could nt get the blooody thing to work yesterday! Lol!
@SwePlaygirl, you can view Tudou videos using Chrome, Chrome has built in Flash Player plugin so you don't need it installed on your computer. I managed to view the Wiggle Wiggle teaser from Tudou using Chrome with no problems.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:35 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, you can view Tudou videos using Chrome, Chrome has built in Flash Player plugin so you don't need it installed on your computer. I managed to view the Wiggle Wiggle teaser from Tudou using Chrome with no problems.
Intresting because I could not get it to work yesterday... Will you make a seperate "Tudou voter" for chrome then? I have also new info on the Show, controversial one at that. I will PM you it.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:06 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Intresting because I could not get it to work yesterday...
@SwePlaygirl, try deleting everything from the browser's cache. Also, the load time for the Tudou videos is very long so you may have to wait for a while.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Will you make a seperate "Tudou voter" for chrome then?
@SwePlaygirl, no I'll be adding the Tudou viewing feature to the current Playgirlz Voter. There's 2 approaches I can take; 1) have the current Playgirlz Voter view Tudou videos using the Chrome drivers. The problem with using Chrome drivers is that they are very unreliable, 2) code the Playgirlz Voter so that it can uses Flash plugins to view both Youtube and Tudou from firefox. This is actually quite a lot of work and I think the most difficult part would be finding a version of Firefox that will work properly with the code.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:32 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, no I'll be adding the Tudou viewing feature to the current Playgirlz Voter. There's 2 approaches I can take; 1) have the current Playgirlz Voter view Tudou videos using the Chrome drivers. The problem with using Chrome drivers is that they are very unreliable, 2) code the Playgirlz Voter so that it can uses Flash plugins to view both Youtube and Tudou from firefox. This is actually quite a lot of work and I think the most difficult part would be finding a version of Firefox that will work properly with the code.
Well it is not like you need someone like me giving you my opinion. But even if Chrome is unstable it might be best to go with it. Unless the updates Chrome makes on their browser in the future will make things even harder. But that might be easier than having to re-code everything in Firefox just because we need the flash plug-in. I obviously would not know. But when Chrome decides to mess with us we can still watch it manually during thoose times. Well that was an unessecary rant you did not need to hear from me. I will go and test Tudou now after following your advice. Smile

Also I think I have encountered magic! Very Happy  After another power outage the broken o-key suddenly became like it is meant to be! I was just typing this and now it is back in place and I can actually press it like I normally would. I now won't have to hand in my laptop. (Yay) Still considering installing the voter on my other laptop because I think I can keep that one running 24/7 once Lizzy debuts. Oh well that is something I need to think about. Oh wait it is still a bit strange around that key area... Darn I will see what I will do, either way you shuld not notice any difference.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:45 pm

@PlayboyzAdam I have discovered a problem with the voter. I am not sure if it is something on my part that I can fix. Either way sometimes when the voter attempts to open Firefox a warning popps up. Since the voter is sort of using the Firefox version of igcognito mode the window informs me that I am starting firefox in a "safety mode" (rough translation). So I have to press 'run Firefox in safety mode' before the voter can carry out its tasks. It is not something that happens every time and sometimes when it switches to a task that requires another URL. It is not a problem yet, but it might become one if the firefox window opens when I am sleeping because then it might take hours before I am awake and can tell it to run the browser. I am not sure if there is something in my firefox settings that needs to be fixed.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 am

Youtube Video Viewing Test 1 - Preliminary Results

A total of 447 views is recorded by the Playgirlz Voter. The video is showing 301 views but when Youtube shows that a video has  301 views it usually means that the video has more than 301 views but it is taking it's time to audit all those views. Youtube's analytic tools show that only 167 views have been confirmed, which is only slightly more than one third of the views that is expected. The view distribution over the test period shown by the analytic tools suggests that Youtube has not blacked listed the IP addresses of Playgirlz Voter users, preventing their views from being counted towards the view total. For a more accurate conclusion I need to do more analysis and wait until Youtube stops showing the video has 301 views but currently it would seem that the way the Playgirlz Voter views Youtube videos is effective. I'll write a more detailed report of the results after I have more data. I think the preliminary results of the first test is enough to justify performing the seond test. I'll make preparations for the seconds test in couple of hours from now. For the seconds test, let the Playgirlz Voter run the task to view the music video contiuously as you would for a normal AS promotion. The more times you help to run it the more accurate the results will be.



SwePlaygirl wrote:Well it is not like you need someone like me giving you my opinion.
@SwePlaygirl, any opinion is appreciated Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:But even if Chrome is unstable it might be best to go with it...
@SwePlaygirl, that probably is the better idea. Also, I've been running tests with the Flash Player plugins on Firefox 31.0 and there is a bug in that version of Firefox where sometimes the Flash plugin causes the browser to crash.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Since the voter is sort of using the Firefox version of igcognito mode the window informs me that I am starting firefox in a "safety mode" (rough translation). So I have to press 'run Firefox in safety mode' before the voter can carry out its tasks.
@SwePlaygirl are you referring to this window?
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Firefo10
I think this is another bug with Firefox 31.0. I think a previous version of Firefox I tested didn't have this bug. I'll try and find it later. That window only seems to be a problem when I'm on the computer. When I leave the Playgirlz Voter running when I'm away from the computer(I have this computer running 24/7 actually) it doesn't seem to be a problem. I think that window appears when it senses there is something wrong with the way Firefox has loaded so it suggests that you run Firefox in safe mode so you can debug the problem.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:21 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: I think this is another bug with Firefox 31.0. I think a previous version of Firefox I tested didn't have this bug. I'll try and find it later. That window only seems to be a problem when I'm on the computer. When I leave the Playgirlz Voter running when I'm away from the computer(I have this computer running 24/7 actually) it doesn't seem to be a problem. I think that window appears when it senses there is something wrong with the way Firefox has loaded so it suggests that you run Firefox in safe mode so you can debug the problem.

Great that you knew what I was talking about! Glad to know it is not only me, and I really like the sound of the Chrome plan and also fantastic news for the YT analysis. Just do your best not to overwork yourself. And you know what? After some events today I have decided to install the voter on the 16th on my other laptop to keep it running 24/7 too for Lizzy. I also have other great news! Show Champoin votings are now on! Very Happy Meaning Lizzy can win her first #1 there!!! Very Happy

The TTS tumblr I found said only Koreans can now vote for Inkigayo. But now there are Hello Cupids encouraging people to vote via this page.
Voting Page
Could the TTS page be wrong and it could still be possible for us to vote? I don't have a Melon account so I have no way of knowing.

I bet you already know this but as of the 14th the Koreaboo votings are all closed. Have not heard any news if OC won anything yet sadly.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:37 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:also fantastic news for the YT analysis
@SwePlaygirl, I did a bit more analysis and from the youtube analytic tools it would seems that the video wasn't always completely viewed. I later found out if was because there were changes made to Youtube and the code that handles skipping Youtube ads didn't work anymore and caused the video to be closed before the video has finished playing...which could mean that not all the 447 views counted by the Playgirlz Voter will be registered by Youtube(assuming it is true that you have to completely view the video for it to count towards the view total, which is what I've been told).

SwePlaygirl wrote:Show Champoin votings are now on!
cheers

SwePlaygirl wrote:The TTS tumblr I found said only Koreans can now vote for Inkigayo. But now there are Hello Cupids encouraging people to vote via this page...
@SwePlaygirl I've just tried voting but I didn't get too far,  it was asking me for my mobile phone number and some certificate number???? Right now I think the TTS tumblr is right. Can you please see if there is any international Hello Cupids that managed to vote.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I bet you already know this but as of the 14th the Koreaboo votings are all closed. Have not heard any news if OC won anything yet sadly.
@SwePlaygirl, Yep, I'm aware Koreaboo votings id now closed. I think Orange Caramel may have won Most Unique Concept. I could be wrong though but I think I saw Orange Caramel had about 57% of the votes but the Playgirlz Voter does the voting pretty quickly so I may have seen it wrong.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I did a bit more analysis and from the youtube analytic tools it would seems that the video wasn't always completely viewed. I later found out if was because there were changes made to Youtube and the code that handles skipping Youtube ads didn't work anymore and caused the video to be closed before the video has finished playing...which could mean that not all the 447 views counted by the Playgirlz Voter will be registered by Youtube(assuming it is true that you have to completely view the video for it to count towards the view total, which is what I've been told).

My stupid flash problem goes beyond just Todou now. I had been planning on catching the GDAs live but all the streams freeze and I can’t even watch youtube anymore. I have no idea what is going on because I deleted all my history and my cache. It won’t even work in incognito Sad

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl I've just tried voting but I didn't get too far,  it was asking me for my mobile phone number and some certificate number???? Right now I think the TTS tumblr is right. Can   you please see if there is any international Hello Cupids that managed to vote.
It is the TTS fans who are right, if not the Hello Cupid who told me about the Show would have been begging people to vote like crazy right now.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, Yep, I'm aware Koreaboo votings id now closed. I think Orange Caramel may have won Most Unique Concept. I could be wrong though but I think I saw Orange Caramel had about 57% of the votes but the Playgirlz Voter does the voting pretty quickly so I may have seen it wrong.
I am really happy OC managed to snatch that, they were leading every day so I think their win is given. They often were in the 50% span so your eyes were not playing tricks on you.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:30 am

@PlayboyzAdam my voter is now installed on my other laptop that will run the voter 24/7 as soon as Lizzy releases her song. Very Happy Sadly the toudu thing does not work on Chorme on that laptop either and I have been having the video tab up for 5 minutes and still nothing. (Yes I tried reloading and incognito) Nevermind it suddenly works like a charm on igcognito... Man I dispise that site, I can verer even spell it and I have to look it up every time.

Could also be worth knowing that for voter users with the really old version it won't update and it did not update after downloading the link from the dropbox link either. So I copied my file from my first laptop to my second one and now it is all fine.

I also have yet another bit of info for you. To know we are watching the right video for the show voting they have their own Tudou channel. Note that it does not always have to be the full MV that is the video for counting the scores because for Wiggle Wiggle it is the teaser and for Up & Down it is the full MV. Here is the Show channel link:
v.tudou.com/theshow/

I know I am bothering you a lot but I think they (the Admins) might listen to you over me. On the suppoert tutorials on the forums I think they need to be updated with what we have learned this week before Lizzy returns and then we should all help trying to spread them.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:48 am

I'm in love with Adam MV choice this time. I'm really am.

I need to run the PlaygirlzVoter everytime early now because that music is what I like to hear in the morning. ♥️

@SwePlaygirl I'm not sure yet, but I think I'm going 24/7 when Lizzy debut as well.  Shocked
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Posts : 71
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:44 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:I'm in love with Adam MV choice this time. I'm really am.

@SwePlaygirl I'm not sure yet, but I think I'm going 24/7 when Lizzy debut as well.  Shocked
Agreed! Much better song choice this time! Very Happy Nice! I expect Lizzy's SNS points to be really good then.

@PlayboyzAdam This is like the 50-thousand thing I have of new info on, but here is the page for you too see the Tudou rankings so we can keep tabs on how Lizzy will be doing. http://music.tudou.com/theshow/

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Posts : 288
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 am

So, how are the tests going?

I saw youtube going 301+ again. Is that a good or a bad thing?
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Posts : 71
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2014-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by BNani on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 am

Hello! Playgirlz voter running in my computer now, later in my laptop

I don't have Show Champion votes yet ;^;

Let's support Lizzy ♡
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:48 am

BNani wrote:I don't have Show Champion votes yet
@BNani, Lizzy isn't aviab;e to be voted for in Show Champion yet because her solo debut hasn't arrived yet.

Sorry guys but I'm still busy working on the Playgirlz Voter so I don't have time to be answering questions.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Posts : 1862
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2014-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 13 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum