After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOENENT(now known as 1theK) and AfterSchoolCraze - A Chapter of After School's History

Go down

LOENENT(now known as 1theK) and AfterSchoolCraze - A Chapter of After School's History Empty LOENENT(now known as 1theK) and AfterSchoolCraze - A Chapter of After School's History

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 am

While SwePlaygirl and I were discussing(through PM) about which Youtube videos we should thumb up for the Youtube video thumb up project, I suggested the videos from AfterSchoolCraze. During my explanation of why I nominated AfterSchoolCraze's videos I revealed to SwePlaygirl a part of After School's history that some fans might find interesting to know about. So here it is.

Adam: ...In case you don't know who AfterSchoolCraze is, AfterSchoolCraze support After School before After School's debut and their Youtube channel acted as After School's unofficial channel from 2009 to 2011. In 2011 AfterSchoolCraze's channel was terminate because of 1theK which (along with other thing, like Bekah graduating) helped put After School in an era of darkness. Losing AfterSchoolCraze was a pretty big blow for After School because AfterSchoolCraze did a fantastic job promoting After School. In 2013, I discovered AfterSchoolCraze was back and   when I contact them it turns out that they didn't even know that they were back or why Youtube allow them to have their channel back...especially when you consider ASFVault(another popular Youtube channel that was a victim of 1theK's rampage) is still terminated. Oh when I say, 'victim of 1theK's rampage' I'm referring to when 1theK first came to Youtube, went on a rampage and got a lot of After School channel's terminated and that help bring down After School's popularity. After discovering that AfterSchoolCraze was back, I found out that because they've been dormant for about 2 years, you couldn't search for their videos or their channel so I set out to bring AfterSchoolCraze back to life. I wanted to make AfterSchoolCraze popular again, hoping I could used their popularity to promote After School. When I discovered AfterSchoolCraze's return, they still had much more view then the pledisartist channel even though they've been dormant for so long which shows what a great job they did in promoting After School back when they were active. Last year I had to stop promoting AfterSchoolCraze because I needed to focus on promoting Pledis, right now if you search for "AfterSchoolCraze" the channel appear first in the search but that isn't enough because AfterSchoolCraze is still pretty much a dead channel(last time I check)....haha, sorry about the history lesson.

Yes, leave 1theK out of the project. They've done more than enough to damage After School's success already....

SwePlaygirl: I knew what AfterSchoolCraze were in the sense that I have seen their MV's before. I think many of us have watched them there, particularly the older ones. I think I am even subscribed to them. What I did not know was the history lesson provided. So 1thek shut them down? Bekah's graduation too? Why? Did they block the videos or something... Why would 1thek bring down those channels?!  Mad  Now I get why you h8 them. Don't bother about Flashback.

Adam: I wasn't saying 1theK had anything to do with Bekah's graduation. I was trying to say that 1theK terminating AfterSchoolCraze(back in 2011) was one of the major factors that lead to an era of darkness for After School and another major factor back in 2011 was Bekah's graduation, also After School going to Japan and Avex were also major factors...2011 was a pretty crazy year for After School fans that were able to comprehend the events and effects of event that took place at that time.

No, 1theK didn't block their videos. 1theK got Youtube to terminate those channels. Basically when a channel is terminated they are removed from Youtube(and not suppose to return...so I thought). "Why would 1thek bring down those channels?"...I'm sure you are aware that the kpop industry is full of greedy and corrupt companies(well, at least most of the ones off the top of my head are), 1theK is one of those corrupt and greedy companies. The were the biggest players in that price rigging scandal that happened a couple of years too. My opinion is that they brought down those channels because of their greedy. I think 1theK understood very well how views equate to money, popularity and recognition(factors necessary for any company to grow and succeed) so I think 1theK saw those other channels as competition...1theK even had the nerve of trying to block pledisartist videos...well...they actually did. I'm not sure if you're aware but the pledisartist Bangkok City MV is actually uploaded about a year after the teaser is released. That's not the original Bangkok city MV on pledisartist, the original MV was block by 1theK for about a year until Pledis and 1theK finally managed to sort things out and the original MV was deleted and reuploaded by Pledis...ever seen a company get their own video blocked by their distribution partners before?...that was pretty frustrating for me to see. 1theK had the legal right's to request for the termination of AfterSchoolCraze...but that still isn't going to stop me from hating 1theK. What 1theK did was unnecessary. After pledisartist came on Youtube, AfterSchoolCraze stop uploading official After School music videos and encouraged fans to view MV on pledisartist so AfterSchoolCraze did everything right as After School supporters. AfterSchoolCraze was only there to promote After School, not to steal copyrighted material. Also AfterSchoolCraze had all the old official music videos(and did a damn good job promoting them) that both pledisartist and 1theK were never going to promote. Yep, I h8 1theK not because fans are giving views to them(that's really fans fault), I h8 1theK because they had a major roll in damaging After School's success. I see 1theK as enemies to this fandom and that's why I get even more annoyed when fans give views to 1theK when they could be giving it to Pledis.

SwePlaygirl: But they stopped! They stopped uploading the video once Pledis got their own channel. Why in the fudge would they feel the need to remove the channel then. They have no right to it! It is not like they were uploading the old AS MV’s anyways so just leave them alone. Rage Quit! I was already sick of 1theK for uploading DSP Media videos and getting more views than Pledis on some videos but this… I never knew it was this bad! This story needs to be shared to all the new fans so we can stop 1theK from getting views once other artists from Pledis return. I would even want to thumb them down when they upload AS related MV’s just to bring them down and bring pleids up. *Curses them to hell!*

And HOW DARE THEY BRING AFTER SCHOOL DOWN LIKE THAT WITH BANGKOK CITY!!!!! I never noticed it because I have only seen the MV maybe a handful of times. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE PARTNERS! PARTNERS! I’m telling you Adam before the next AS comeback we need to make a big opinion piece (rather a history extract) like the one you gave me. This is unfair to the point that I would even want to sue 1theK. We also need to make sure that info gets around to all the fans so they will get as little revenue from AS/other pledis as possible.

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

LOENENT(now known as 1theK) and AfterSchoolCraze - A Chapter of After School's History Empty Re: LOENENT(now known as 1theK) and AfterSchoolCraze - A Chapter of After School's History

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:25 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:But they stopped! They stopped uploading the video once Pledis got their own channel.
@SwePlaygirl, yep and they encouraged fans to only watch official MV on pledisartist.

LOENENT(now known as 1theK) and AfterSchoolCraze - A Chapter of After School's History Asc10

SwePlaygirl wrote:Why in the fudge would they feel the need to remove the channel then.
@SwePlaygirl, Greed. AfterSchoolCraze's was becoming very popular and this popularity was a serious threat to 1theK's domination on Youtube. You can easily see how popular AfterSchoolCraze was getting, in 2 years the Because of You MV gain 8,000,000+ views and the Bang MV gain 5,000,000+ views in a year. Keep in mind that AferSchoolCraze disappeared for 2 years. Image what the numbers would be like if they never got terminated...

SwePlaygirl wrote:I would even want to thumb them down when they upload AS related MV’s just to bring them down and bring pleids up. *Curses them to hell!*
@SwePlaygirl, I don't think thumbing down a video does anything....or very much anyway. For example if you search for "Friday" on Youtube, Rebecca Black's Friday appears and that video has 400,000+ thumb ups but 1500000+ thumb downs. I think the best thing fans can do is just ignore 1theK and focus on promoting Pledis.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum