After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future?

5 posters

Go down

[Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future? Empty [Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future?

Post by Jinana Sun May 18, 2014 11:58 pm

(I know there is a thread about an E-Young subunit but I wanted to extend to all members)

Would you like to see subunits of any of the other AS members (or even OC members but just in diff groups)? Maybe even a Pledis cross with Hello Venus, NU'EST, etc.?

What kind of concept would you have the unit do?

I would like to see E-Young or Kaeun in some kind of unit, and I don't mind the concept just as long as it is not a ballad (AS and ballads = I don't like).
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future? Empty Re: [Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future?

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue May 20, 2014 3:09 am

I don't want to see another After School sub unit any time soon. Even though I honestly really want a band sub-unit for E-young I don't think it's a wise decision for Pledis to be making more groups. I'm afraid they've got too many groups for them to effectively promote. Right now I'm conflicted by this, I'm annoy that Pledis haven't given E-young her band yet but at the same time I'm not sure giving E-young her band right now is a good choice.

If condition are better I would really like to see an After School and Hello Venus sub group cross over. Mbi once said that Hello Venus are the closes we can get to After School. I agree, I don't think I could of said it any better myself.

What I never want to see is an After School and  NU'EST sub group cross over. I love NU'EST, just like many other Playgirlz/Playboyz we followed NU'EST since their pre-debt(actually I've stop following NU'EST and Hello Venus temporarily because After School needs me more) so I felt close to L.O.Λ.Es however that feeling doesn't always get reciprocated and many L.O.Λ.Es are actually snobby boy groups bias fans that will spam After School videos with "I'm only here for NU'EST". I can put up with Bubz Beauty fan's spamming on Catallena MV but the spamming from L.O.Λ.Es super annoy me because I expected more from them.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future? Empty Re: [Discussion] Apart from OC would you like to see any more subunits in the future?

Post by rainbowdash Sun May 25, 2014 4:57 am

AS subunit: i dont think so...
In the virgin album 'play ur love' was sung by 4 members and we only know that from the mv and then virgin wasnt sang by all members and 'are you doing okay?' was again sang by 4 members only.

and then they had red vs blue and that didnt do too well;

i guess they could have 4 girls sing one song and 4 girls sing another and actually credit them like in the japanese album playgirlz.

I dont mind they have a one song thingy with pledis artists, like a rap song.

i guess nu'est and hello venus are not mature groups yet, so they are still trying to find their defining style. if they form a subgroup within or across these groups wouldn't they try that style within their groups first? since they are not confined to one style yet...

moreover AS has a sexy image, HV is cute and OC is about cosplay and ageyo...what image would the new subgroup have that will not overlap with the existing images. and if pledis have the time to think about that it should really have more comebacks of all its artists already...

rainbowdash
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by umiboshy Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:58 pm

As are kind of known for their special formation with the graduation system, OC, promoting as sub units (red vs blue) and also like mentionned before they have a few songs that only includes some of the members and not all.

I'm not against the idea of other sub units because they always bring something new and the songs are pretty cool.
Miss futuristic has to be one of my favorite and broken heart that was one of AS HOTTEST and sexiest performance ever.

But if they were to make a new sub unit I would prefer them to focus on some overshadowed member : Jooyeon, E-young, Kaeun. Jooyeon seriously she has the potential to be a decent vocalist, pledis just aint pushing her or anything, she got better in first love but I know that's not her limit. She's caring and loving the maknae.
umiboshy
umiboshy
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana&Kaeun4lyfe Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:23 am

A Raina Jungah vocal unit!
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down