After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by apsiroo Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:21 pm

Hey Adam, I see that that the Voter is updated to 1.1.18, but mine is 1.1.17 -- is there any difference between the two? I redownloaded all the links just in case and still, 1.1.17. Don't know if this matters, but my computer is also a 64 bit.

Bless your after school love and coding genius, man. Cool

apsiroo
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 pm

apsiroo wrote:Hey Adam, I see that that the Voter is updated to 1.1.18, but mine is 1.1.17 -- is there any difference between the two?
@apsiroo, yep the code for doing OCR using tesseract is removed in 1.1.17 because I couldn't get tesseract to work on 64 bit windows.

apsiroo wrote:Don't know if this matters, but my computer is also a 64 bit.
@apsiroo, did you manage to create MBC+ accounts when you were using 1.1.17, I'm suspecting you still might not be able to but I don't have a 64 bit computer to test it on. If you weren't able to create MBC+ accounts could you send the log.txt file to me at AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com please. If there was a problem, the problem will be fixed in the Playgirlz Voter 1.2.02 I've just released but I still want to see the log file just in case it's not creating MBC+ accounts for another reason to the one I'm thinking might occur.

apsiroo wrote:Bless your after school love and coding genius, man.  Cool
@apsiroo, thanks <3

Guys, Playgirlz Voter 1.2.02 is now available. Please read the installation instructions on the first post of this thread because there are changes made to the instructions.

@SwePlaygirl, the new Playgirlz Voter version should allow you to create MBC+ accounts Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Guys, Playgirlz Voter 1.2.02 is now available. Please read the installation instructions on the first post of this thread because there are changes made to the instructions.

@SwePlaygirl, the new Playgirlz Voter version should allow you to create MBC+ accounts Very Happy
Wow Adam you were not kidding when you said you would come back later with news. Some news, a whole new Voter ver! Very Happy  Shame about our time differences because until I have my home network it won't be until about 2AM your time. But hopefully that means that you can get good news on your tomorrow. Smile

Edit: It wooooooorks!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you mastermind Adam! I love you Will create new accounts every day!

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveAfterschool Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:01 pm

hey Adam
i recently got a new computer and it has windows 8
what java SE runtime should i download?
iloveAfterschool
iloveAfterschool
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:24 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:It wooooooorks!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you mastermind Adam!  I love you  Will create new accounts every day!
@SwePlaygirl  cheers YAY!!!!

iloveAfterschool wrote:hey Adam
i recently got a new computer and it has windows 8
what java SE runtime should i download?
@iloveAfterschool, first check whether it's a 32 bit Windows 8 or a 64 bit Windows 8 by going to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218 and scroll down to the "Automatic version detection results" section.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Picfor11

Guys, Playgirlz Voter beta 1.2.04 has just been released. It contains  important error handling code. Please see first post in this thread  for how to install or upgrade to it from version beta 1.2.02.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 am

Hey Adam, just like to say thanks for all the hard work you've been doing.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:03 am

Gokoulssj wrote:Hey Adam, just like to say thanks for all the hard work you've been doing.
@Gokoulssj, and I just want to say thanks for supporting my efforts and After School Very Happy

Guys, Playgirlz Voter beta 1.7.0 is now available. This new versions has a lot of improvements. It's now got that auto tweet feature implemented, you can now setup your user profile(important one day, but not now Very Happy ), automatic updates feature is implement and it's now fully integrated in the the Playgirlz Voter's security system...and probably some other stuff as well but I'm having trouble remembering because it's 5:00 am in Australia and I haven't slept yet.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by apsiroo Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:08 am

my heart just died a little when I saw a tumblr/twitter post saying, "elfs! We're falling behind on show champion! Vote vote vote!"

Super Junior: 15%
Raina: 5%

uh okay, -cry tears of diligent playgirl- TT^TT

apsiroo
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:29 pm

apsiroo wrote:my heart just died a little when I saw a tumblr/twitter post saying, "elfs! We're falling behind on show champion! Vote vote vote!"

Super Junior: 15%
Raina: 5%

uh okay, -cry tears of diligent playgirl- TT^TT
@apsiroo, we still need about 6000 more MBC+ accounts until we can get After School to place first in Show Champion votes(against the competition we faced so far anyway). The good thing is that we've got 36 users in the Playgirlz Voter system. 36 users creating 4 MBC+ accounts a day means that we can get 144 MBC accounts per day so if all Playgirlz Voter users helped out it'll only take about 42 days(that's about 1.5 months) for us to get an extra 6000 accounts. The problem is that less than a hand full of users is actually using the Playgirlz Voter so we are really just getting about 20 accounts a day.

Can someone who has a 64 bit Windows 8 operating system, has Playgirlz Voter beta 1.7.0 installed and has run it for longer than an hour please email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) the log.txt file that is found in the logs folder. I just want to make sure that the new version of the Playgirlz Voter isn't having any troubles creating MBC accounts.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:31 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:The problem is that less than a hand full of users is actually using the Playgirlz Voter so we are really just getting about 20 accounts a day.
Great job on giving us another update Adam! Firstly I want to apologize for not telling you this sooner but I have only been able to use limited internet and I used the short time I could get to creating MBC+ acc. For the past 10 days or something like that I have been on a vacation overseas. (I had hoped to find some AS albums over there but no such luck and I am on my way home now... sigh...) Anyways I decided to use the opportunity to be on as many networks as I possibly could. The first day of my trip I was on 3 networks and managed to create 12 MBC+ accounts instead of just 4! Very Happy Sadly this also explains the increase of voter users and inactive ones. In about 27+ hours I should be home and be able to update my voter and also get a special twitter account for Playgirlz related things. So after all those hours have passed any new voter users won't just be "SwePlaygirl undercover" It has been a bit hard to keep track of all the networks I have used but I would guess that I might have been on about 9 in total once I am home. So eliminate about 9 users from your statistics calculations and we should be all good. Sorry if I messed your statistics up but on the other hand I gave Raina quite a few votes. Sadly I don't have windows 8 so I can't help you out on that part.

By the way... I came to think of somehting. Are not the MAMA awards happening soon? It would be great if Raina and San E won song of the year. How do we vote for them and can we use the mwave accounts we have for roses voting for Raina? http://mama.interest.me/2014mama/event/mamarose

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:51 pm

@apsiroo, thanks for the help with the Windows 8 question  I love you

SwePlaygirl wrote:Firstly I want to apologize for not telling you this sooner but I have only been able to use limited internet and I used the short time I could get to creating MBC+ acc.
@SwePlaygirl, no need to apologise. You are an awesome fan. Now if there were only more fans like you and the other Playgirlz Voter users and the fans that are manually voting then I wouldn't be harbouring so much frustration and anger towards this fandom Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:For the past 10 days or something like that I have been on a vacation overseas. (I had hoped to find some AS albums over there but no such luck and I am on my way home now... sigh...)
@SwePlaygirl, cool, where did you go to? Korea? Too bad you didn't find any AS CDs.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Anyways I decided to use the opportunity to be on as many networks as I possibly could. The first day of my trip I was on 3 networks and managed to create 12 MBC+ accounts instead of just 4! Very Happy
@SwePlaygirl, Well done Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sadly this also explains the increase of voter users and inactive ones.
@SwePlaygirl, ....oh...yep that does explains it...oh well at least we've got more MBC+ accounts Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:So eliminate about 9 users from your statistics calculations and we should be all good.
@SwePlaygirl, ok so instead of 40 users we really have 31...oh well at least we're still getting more new users.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sorry if I messed your statistics up but on the other hand I gave Raina quite a few votes.
@SwePlaygirl, All that matters is Raina and After School right now. Messing up the statistic doesn't matter.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sadly I don't have windows 8 so I can't help you out on that part.
@SwePlaygirl that's OK,  apsiroo has Windows 8.1 and has been very helpful.

SwePlaygirl wrote:By the way... I came to think of somehting. Are not the MAMA awards happening soon?
@SwePlaygirl, Haha they started on the 27th so it's been going on for 4 days now.

SwePlaygirl wrote:It would be great if Raina and San E won song of the year.
@SwePlaygirl Haha yes it would, it'll also be great if they won Best Collaboration too Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:How do we vote for them and can we use the mwave accounts we have for roses voting for Raina?
@SwePlaygirl, LOL it's funny that you've asked these MAMA questions 2 days ago and I've just read them(i.e. on the day I've just release the updates for the new MAMA voting feature for the Playgirlz Voter). Yes, you can use the MWave accounts to vote for them, you if you've been giving roses to Raina, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Very Happy Also see this Roses for Raina campaign. It feels good to know there's fans like you in this fandom Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 am

Can someone who has Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.01 and has ran it for an hour or longer please email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) a copy of your log.txt file please. The database shows that there are 4 users with beta 1.9.01 but my Playgirlz Voter is the only one that has voted for MAMA. I need someone else log file to check that the Playgirlz Voter is voting on MAMA properly.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, cool, where did you go to? Korea? Too bad you didn't find any AS CDs.
I went to the States for the first time. Shame really, my friend is a huge Big Bang fan and when she was in London she found a kpop store with so many things, even AS albums! :O Shame Miami had no such luck for me. Oh well maybe next time Smile
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, ....oh...yep that does explains it...oh well at least we've got more MBC+ accounts Very Happy
That is always a great thing Very Happy
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, ok so instead of 40 users we really have 31...oh well at least we're still getting more new users.
I sure hope so, at least I think I used about 9 networks, it is kind of hard to judge. 2 busses, 2 hotels, 3? airports and maybe something else but it is a blurr to me. At least we got some accounts out of it XD
[quote="PlayboyzAdam"]@SwePlaygirl, Haha they started on the 27th so it's been going on for 4 days now.
Aha! Perfect, time to get Raina to win! *Does the Mr Burns "excellent" thingy* Twisted Evil I had no idea that it had actually started already (it did during my internetless days which explains things.) Smile
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, LOL it's funny that you've asked these MAMA questions 2 days ago and I've just read them(i.e. on the day I've just release the updates for the new MAMA voting feature for the Playgirlz Voter). Yes, you can use the MWave accounts to vote for them, you if you've been giving roses to Raina, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Very Happy Also see this Roses for Raina campaign. It feels good to know there's fans like you in this fandom Very Happy

Sorry that I was not so caught up on everything, I was severley jetlagged yesterday night when I got home.  Very Happy  Perfect feature Adam, let's kick some *censored* of other fandoms! Very Happy I have now made my twitter accocunt and I got one question for you. Is the twitter feature currently active? Sorry if you have already stated it somewhere and I have missed it.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Can someone who has Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.01 and has ran it for an hour or longer please email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) a copy of your log.txt file please. The database shows that there are 4 users with beta 1.9.01 but my Playgirlz Voter is the only one that has voted for MAMA. I need someone else log file to check that the Playgirlz Voter is voting on MAMA properly.
My voter has only been running for about 15 - 20 minutes but it is faster than ever Adam! Impressive!! So far it has done all the mbc+, eyk and it currently has 10 votes / roses or hovewer you tell them apart for the MAMA awards. Smile
Now it has even started on Mcountdown and so far it already has 7 votes. Of course I will email you Adam. SwePlaygirl here reportung for duty! I will send you the email one it has run for a while longer like you wanted Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 am

@Gokoulssj and @SwePlaygirl, thanks for sending me your logs guys. They've helped me find the problem Very Happy The new update(beta 1.9.02) should fix it. Run your Playgirlz Voters for about 30 minutes(should take less longer than that though) to see if your Playgirlz Voter can do the MAMA voting yet and if it can't please let me know.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I went to the States for the first time.
@Cool!

SwePlaygirl wrote:Is the twitter feature currently active? Sorry if you have already stated it somewhere and I have missed it.
@SwePlaygirl, yep the twitter feature is activated.

SwePlaygirl wrote:So far it has done all the mbc+, eyk and it currently has 10 votes / roses or hovewer you tell them apart for the MAMA awards.
@SwePlaygirl, the Playgirlz Voter only counts the amount of votes. 10 votes means that you've voted for Raina and San E 10 times for both Song of the Year and Best Collaboration. You'll have to read the activity log to see how much roses you've given to Raina. From the activity log you've sent me I counted you've given 11 roses to Raina. If your Playgirlz Voter uses an account that has already voted on MAMA then it'll send 2 roses to Raina but if it select an account that has't voted yet then it'll only send 1 rose to Raina. The Playgirlz Voter system is set up to share account that have already been used for MAMA voting before it shared the accounts that haven't been used yet...unless I messed up on configuring the Playgirlz Voter.

SwePlaygirl wrote:SwePlaygirl here reportung for duty! I will send you the email one it has run for a while longer like you wanted Smile
@SwePlaygirl haha thanks again Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:12 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, yep the twitter feature is activated.
Does that mean that I am doing something wrong? I read the instructions but I don't understand how to get the voter to tweet... By the way are we still hashtagging Raina or are we doing something else now? Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, the Playgirlz Voter only counts the amount of votes. 10 votes means that you've voted for Raina and San E 10 times for both Song of the Year and Best Collaboration. You'll have to read the activity log to see how much roses you've given to Raina. From the activity log you've sent me I counted you've given 11 roses to Raina. If your Playgirlz Voter uses an account that has already voted on MAMA then it'll send 2 roses to Raina but if it select an account that has't voted yet then it'll only send 1 rose to Raina. The Playgirlz Voter system is set up to share account that have already been used for MAMA voting before it shared the accounts that haven't been used yet...unless I messed up on configuring the Playgirlz Voter.
I see, thank you for the explanation. Sadly we are not doing too well on the rankings but I still hope we can win.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:56 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Does that mean that I am doing something wrong? I read the instructions but I don't understand how to get the voter to tweet... By the way are we still hashtagging Raina or are we doing something else now? Smile
@SwePlaygirl, We are still hash tagging Raina. Try clearing everything from your browser's cache first(including cookies and passwords) and then authorize the Playgirlz Voter to use your twitter account again. My Intenet explorer 8 doesn't  clear everything form its cache when I tell it to so I don't recommend you doing this on Internet Explorer. After that authorized the Playgirlz Voter to use your twitter account then go to the Account Management page to check that your twitter account is listed for the Playgirlz Voter to use. Leave the Playgirlz Voter running until it has finished all the account creation and voting tasks then it'll start tweeting. If something is wrong e.g. your twitter account doesn't get listed in the Account Management page or it doesn't start tweeting when it is suppose to. Email me a copy of your log.txt file and I'll see if there is some sort of error.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I see, thank you for the explanation. Sadly we are not doing too well on the rankings but I still hope we can win.
@SwePlaygirl, If this fandom wanted Raina to win this fandom can help her win. So let's do our best to get this fandom to want Raina to win. Earlier today I contacted somewhere between 15 to 20 different After School fan bases(2 of which I've heard has about 9000 members each) so far only the Mexican, Thailand and Arabic  fan bases has responded. Interestingly After School Thailand responded while I'm writing this. I haven't detected any new Playgirlz Voter users yet so I guess we just need to wait for the fans to find the time to install the Playgirlz Voter while we keep promoting it and the Roses for Raina campaign.

@SwePlaygirl, here's some good news. Today 7 Playgirlz Voter users checked in which is 2 more than usual...although only 4 of those user are using Playgirlz Voters that has the MAMA feature working so the Playgirlz Voter has only contributed to 40 MAMA votes so far...but it's still about 2 hours until the end of the day(KST) so I'm hoping that the other 3 user will get back on before then and updated their Playgirlz Voter to help vote for Raina.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:47 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, We are still hash tagging Raina. Try clearing everything from your browser's cache first(including cookies and passwords) and then authorize the Playgirlz Voter to use your twitter account again. My Intenet explorer 8 doesn't  clear everything form its cache when I tell it to so I don't recommend you doing this on Internet Explorer. After that authorized the Playgirlz Voter to use your twitter account then go to the Account Management page to check that your twitter account is listed for the Playgirlz Voter to use. Leave the Playgirlz Voter running until it has finished all the account creation and voting tasks then it'll start tweeting. If something is wrong e.g. your twitter account doesn't get listed in the Account Management page or it doesn't start tweeting when it is suppose to. Email me a copy of your log.txt file and I'll see if there is some sort of error.
I cleared everything but I still don't understand how you authorize the program and where to check if it is listed. I looked everywhere in my settings but I can't find anything.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, If this fandom wanted Raina to win this fandom can help her win. So let's do our best to get this fandom to want Raina to win. Earlier today I contacted somewhere between 15 to 20 different After School fan bases(2 of which I've heard has about 9000 members each) so far only the Mexican, Thailand and Arabic  fan bases has responded.  Interestingly After School Thailand responded while I'm writing this. I haven't detected any new Playgirlz Voter users yet so I guess we just need to wait for the fans to find the time to install the Playgirlz Voter while we keep promoting it and the Roses for Raina campaign.

@SwePlaygirl, here's some good news. Today 7 Playgirlz Voter users checked in which is 2 more than usual...although only 4 of those user are using Playgirlz Voters that has the MAMA feature working so the Playgirlz Voter has only contributed to 40 MAMA votes so far...but it's still about 2 hours until the end of the day(KST) so I'm hoping that the other 3 user will get back on before then and updated their Playgirlz Voter to help vote for Raina.
Great job! The fan bases has a lot of followers so ti would be great to get at least another ten users or something similar. I really hope they will pick it up because the MAMA's are really important, especially since no one won on music shows this year.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:16 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I cleared everything but I still don't understand how you authorize the program and where to check if it is listed. I looked everywhere in my settings but I can't find anything.
@SwePlaygirl, hmm maybe the pages aren't being displayed properly....

When you open the Playgirlz Voter you it should tell you where the Playgirlz Voter has started its built-in web server. Go to that address. That's your Playgirlz Voter's home page address.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 P115

When you go to your Playgirlz Voter's home page you should be presented with 2 links. Click on the Twitter one. This will take you to the Playgirlz Voter's Twitter home page.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 P215

In the Playgirls Voter's Twitter home page you'll see three links; "Instructions", "Account Authorization" and "Account Management"
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 P312

The Instructions link should take you to a page containing instructions for how to step up the Playgirlz Voter's auto tweet feature.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 P412

The Account Authorization link will direct you to Twitter's login page to authorize the Playgirlz Voter to use your Twitter account. You authorize the Playgirlz Voter to use your Twitter account by loggin in. This is the same security model that is used when you login to Disqus through tweeter to leave comments in the posts on asdaze.com. After authorizing the Playgirlz Voter to use your twitter account you don't need to log in to your twitter account anymore for the Playgirlz Voter to use it.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 P511

The Account Management link will take you to a page to change the setting for using your Twitter accounts. If you've authorized the Playgirlz Voter to use your Twitter account, it should be listed here.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 P611

If you're not see any of those pages then something is really wrong.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I really hope they will pick it up because the MAMA's are really important, especially since no one won on music shows this year.
@SwePlaygirl, I hope so too. MAMA is actually more important that those music show awards. It'll mean a lot if we can get one of those MAMA awards for Raina.

Guys, if you find that the MAMA voting isn't working for the next hour or 2 it's because I'm messing around with some database settings. If it is working then cheers

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:30 am

OK guys, restart your Playgirlz Voters if you have them running and your Playgirlz Voter should pick up the new database setting straight away and start doing the MAMA voting... or you can just let your Playgirlz Voter runs for an hour and your Playgirlz Voters will pick up the changes to the database settings within an hour and automatically start doing the MAMA voting Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am

I have no freaking idea what I'm doing kekeke I think I installed the java program and did all the other things but it doesn't work...what to do? if U could add more pics to the explanation it will help me a lot..I suck at informatics keke

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 am

junghi4ever wrote:I have no freaking idea what I'm doing kekeke I think I installed the java program and did all the other things but it doesn't work...what to do? if U could add more pics to the explanation it will help me a lot..I suck at informatics keke
@junghi4ever, what operating system do you have. Maybe you've downloaded the wrong Java SE Runtime Environment. If you are using a Windows operating system check whether it's a 32 bit or a 64 bit Windows by going to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218 and scroll down to the "Automatic version detection results" section.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Win32v10

Then make sure you've downloaded and installed the correct Java SE Runtime Environment 8 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Picfor11

If you've downloaded the wrong Java Runtime Environment  you needs to uninstall the wrong version first before installing the correct one. I'll look into improving the Installation Instructions later.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Whoa, too much information for a lazy guy like me. lol

So, what's with this tweets thing on the new playgirlz voter? I should make a twitter account or something? Also, do we have a new goal now? lol

Also, sorry guys. i've been a little away for a while, but now I'm fully back to help you guys and After School. Let's do it.  Cool  
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:29 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:Whoa, too much information for a lazy guy like me. lol
@JungAh_Fan LOL that's OK. I don't mind answering questions even if someone else has already asked Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:So, what's with this tweets thing on the new playgirlz voter? I should make a twitter account or something?
@JungAh_Fan, the auto Tweet features allows the Playgirlz Voter to auto tweet hash tags needed to gain SNS points for music show awards. If you have time please do create a twitter account and use the auto tweet feature as well Smile

JungAh_Fan wrote:Also, do we have a new goal now? lol
@JungAh_Fan, yes we have a very important new goal. Raina and San E are nominated for MAMA "Best Collaboration" and "Song of the Year". MAMA is one of those end of year awards ceremonies where artists that have promoted throughout the year are pitted against each other and is a much bigger deal than those music show awards. International fans couldn't participate in the MelOn Music Awards to help Orange Caramel out(last time I checked it looked like Korean fans didn't care much about Orange Caramel) and that makes this MAMA event even more important because it's another chance we have of getting After School and Raina some recognition....sorry about the information overload...I'll stop here Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Empty OMG this is magic!!!

Post by junghi4ever Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:53 pm

First of all I want to thank you for ur hard work, as a playgirlz I'm moved by all this I know that it must have been difficult and answering our questions in such a short time...wow. Second thanks it did work keke. And third if you don't mind I will try to translate the instructions to spanish since there is a large fanbase in latinamerica Smile again thanks 4ur work
PlayboyzAdam wrote:
junghi4ever wrote:I have no freaking idea what I'm doing kekeke I think I installed the java program and did all the other things but it doesn't work...what to do? if U could add more pics to the explanation it will help me a lot..I suck at informatics keke
@junghi4ever, what operating system do you have. Maybe you've downloaded the wrong Java SE Runtime Environment. If you are using a Windows operating system check whether it's a 32 bit or a 64 bit Windows by going to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218 and scroll down to the "Automatic version detection results" section.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 7 Win32v10

Then make sure you've downloaded and installed the correct Java SE Runtime Environment 8 from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

If you've downloaded the wrong Java Runtime Environment  you needs to uninstall the wrong version first before installing the correct one. I'll look into improving the Installation Instructions later.

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi, well it seems to be working BUT sometimes a mns appears saying that: "Plug Container for Firefox stop working....And Windows can search a solution..."
So the MV always stops and I don't know if could be fixed or something...thanks btw 4the hard work

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next