After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 17 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi, Adam. I tested the stuff earlier in the morning, but since I had to work and study, I didn't had the time to post here. I'll try to summarize what you told me to do, because I'm really tired right now. Oh well, here we go:

1) Download and use the new version of the Playgirlz Voter from https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6089yd4g54a36w/PlaygirlzVoter.jar?dl=0 it should be "beta 1.9.88", if it is not then I have uploaded the wrong version. Then see if that version can create the MBC+ accounts.

Done. And I still couldn't create any MBC+ Account.

2) If the previous idea still doesn't work go to "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region" then click on "Region and Language" then click on the Location tab. Make sure that Current Location is set correctly(or it is not set to Korea.)

Done. I did it and my Current Location is Brazil - the same it was before. And since I didn't even know that options existed, then I'm pretty sure I never decided to change it or something like that. lol

3) It is possible that Firefox is messing up and thinks you live Korea based on your IP info. Use Firefox to go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and see if it think you live in the correct location.

Done. And I am living in the right location, which is definitely not South Korea.

4) Try to manually create a MBC+ account using Firefox.

I think this is the biggest clue we might have right now. Since I wasn't being able to create any MBC+Account, I decided to create it manually - just like you told me to do, Adam - but, even so, I wasn't being able to create MBC+Accounts! Even manually, I was getting the same message everytime as I was having before. And not only with Firefox: I wanted to try using Google Chrome, but I was getting the same message with it too.
I don't know what to think about that, actually. Maybe the problem is my internet and not the PlayGirlzVoter? Or maybe it's more deeper than that?

5) Firefox Version:

Well, I'm still using ver. 31.0. I checked that twice just to make sure, actually.

Edit: well, I don't think I said it earlier, but thanks for everything anyway, Adam.  Very Happy
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 17 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:23 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:I think this is the biggest clue we might have right now. Since I wasn't being able to create any MBC+Account, I decided to create it manually - just like you told me to do, Adam - but, even so, I wasn't being able to create MBC+Accounts! Even manually, I was getting the same message everytime as I was having before. And not only with Firefox: I wanted to try using Google Chrome, but I was getting the same message with it too.
I don't know what to think about that, actually. Maybe the problem is my internet and not the PlayGirlzVoter? Or maybe it's more deeper than that?
@JungAh_Fan, this is looking pretty bad. Hmm...now that I think about it. _880720 actually had 2 problem, the first problem was the same as your one which was posted in this topic, the second problem he PMed me about and it indicated that the Firefox version that he used might not have been the correct one, it turns out his Firefox automatically updated itself since the first problem but uninstalling the problem version of Firefox and installing Firefox 31.0 again fixed both problems. You can tried to unintall and reinstall Firefox 31.0 again to see if that works but at this point I think the fans that had this problem fixed only done so through pure luck. BNani had the same problem as you guys but one day it just magically disappeared and now it's creating MBC+ accounts. None of this is makes sense to me....my head hurts. The fact that you can't even create MBC+ accounts manually using Chrome means that it's the MBC+ website that is the problem...which is also a problem for us because there is about 5 fans that still have the same problem as you guys and 5 fans=20 MBC+ accounts per day. 5 out 30+ fans doesn't sound much but consider that it was originally about 5 fans that help us gain about 3000 MBC+ accounts before this promotion started, every fan counts...but apart from uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox 31.0, I'm total out of ideas. Not much we can do if it's the MBC+ site that is the one messing up.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Edit: well, I don't think I said it earlier, but thanks for everything anyway, Adam.  Very Happy
@JungAh_Fan, your welcome and thank you for sticking with it till the end Very Happy My biggest fear when I help fans out is that they give up because it is very troublesome. Every fan counts and right now we still don't have the number of fan support we need.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:03 am

I've just release an update for the Playgirlz Voter which contains a fix for a bug that causes tweeting tasks to enter an endless loop. Also I've deactivated the Naver Search task because for users that have really unstable internet(like my one right now because of a thunder storm) it take too long to load pages just hangs there for a very long time.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:09 am

I have a problem. My voter does not tweet and the show champion votes are happening but not showing in the counter. I can't use the localhost link and my account has been activated in the past so i am not sure what is going on. Here is the log message when I open the voter:
Spoiler:

Edit: I'm a second grader now? Moving up in the world! Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have a problem. My voter does not tweet and the show champion votes are happening but not showing in the counter. I can't use the localhost link and my account has been activated in the past so i am not sure what is going on. Here is the log message when I open the voter:
@SwePlaygirl, there appears to be something wrong with your Playgirlz Voter's installation. The "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: twitter4j/TwitterException" error seems to indicate that the "twitter4j-core-4.0.2.jar" file (not to be confused with the twitter4j-core-4.0.1.jar file) is not in the lib folder or is corrupted. I remember you mentioning that you had an old version of the Playgirlz Voter that doesn't auto update. Is this Playgirlz Voter installation that version but you manually updated it by replacing the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file with a newer version? If that's what happen, then that could be the reason for the errors. For some PlaygirlzVoter updates it requires more than just replacing the PlaygirlzVoter.jar. Regardless of what caused the problem. I think the safest way to fix the problem is to delete the problem installation and download the Playgirlz Voter again. The version that is provided in the download link is beta 1.9.0 but it will auto update itself to beta 1.9.89.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Edit: I'm a second grader now? Moving up in the world! Very Happy
@SwePlaygirl cheers congratulations. So it takes 180 posts to become a second grader. I'm going to start noting the amount of posts it takes to go up a grade for fun Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Good news, Adam!

Guess what? I can create MBC+ Accounts now. Because yesterday was heavily raining, I wasn't being able to connect myself. But now, after reseting my DSL and getting a new IP, I can finally create my accounts.

Maybe that's what the user have to do? Who knows. But now, oh yeah, I'm back.  Cool  
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:37 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, there appears to be something wrong with your Playgirlz Voter's installation. The "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: twitter4j/TwitterException" error seems to indicate that the "twitter4j-core-4.0.2.jar" file (not to be confused with the twitter4j-core-4.0.1.jar file) is not in the lib folder or is corrupted. I remember you mentioning that you had an old version of the Playgirlz Voter that doesn't auto update. Is this Playgirlz Voter installation that version but you manually updated it by replacing the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file with a newer version? If that's what happen, then that could be the reason for the errors. For some PlaygirlzVoter updates it requires more than just replacing the PlaygirlzVoter.jar. Regardless of what caused the problem. I think the safest way to fix the problem is to delete the problem installation and download the Playgirlz Voter again. The version that is provided in the download link is beta 1.9.0 but it will auto update itself to beta 1.9.89.
I did replace just the jar file back when I updated it and I just assumed the twitter feature was inactive until I saw everyone else using it. I deleted it all and downloaded the voter again and it did not update. In fact I can't even press the start button. The voter freezes and it is imposible to exit it without the task manager. This is what the "realtime log" states since it does not actually run to create a log folder or anything like that.
Spoiler:

Replacing the jar file manually to the new one did nothing either. When pressing the start button then a once one sentence blurb of text flashes so quickly it is imposible to read it. But I think I saw something about exception AW or something like that. Either way I have a backup for the voter that can't count show champion votes and tweet. Planing on using the voter on my other laptop today to see if it wants to tweet.

EDIT: The more you know the voter works fine on my other laptop! The Show Champion votes are counted propperly and register in the log the way they are meant to. I have not come to the tweeting yet but it seems like that will work too. The bad part is that I can't run this one 24/7 but maybe 12/7 and 24/ on the weekends will be enough.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl cheers congratulations. So it takes 180 posts to become a second grader. I'm going to start noting the amount of posts it takes to go up a grade for fun Very Happy

Haha I will try to remember to notify you when I move up to third Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:05 am

It is a few hours later and I am still voting for Show Champion. How is it even possible that Lizzy has not increased even when I have voted 92 times? With Raina it was so much easier. I get that Infinite H and the rest have a lot of fans but they are like an impenetrable force! HOW?!

Also The Show (Or Tudou rather) removed Lizzy from the voting?! What is this monstrosity?! I am confuesed!
(Btw how is the twitter coding an normal coding for voting on The Show going?)

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:49 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:It is a few hours later and I am still voting for Show Champion. How is it even possible that Lizzy has not increased even when I have voted 92 times? With Raina it was so much easier. I get that Infinite H and the rest have a lot of fans but they are like an impenetrable force! HOW?!

I'm asking myself the same thing. I've been running the voter for 4 hours and I have almost 230 votes. Even with that, Lizzy doesn't increase not even 0.1%. I know Winner is incredible strong, but I'm starting to wonder if there's not something wrong with the Voter. Gotta call Adam and ask for his help one more time, imo.

Edit: But if there's anything wrong, then we will need a plan B. Fast.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:15 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote: I'm asking myself the same thing. I've been running the voter for 4 hours and I have almost 230 votes. Even with that, Lizzy doesn't increase not even 0.1%. I know Winner is incredible strong, but I'm starting to wonder if there's not something wrong with the Voter. Gotta call Adam and ask for his help one more time, imo.

Edit: But if there's anything wrong, then we will need a plan B. Fast.  

@Jungah_Fan Right before I went to bed it did increase by 0.1% and now when I woke up and 400+ votes later she has gone down! This is so strange! Is it possible that they blocked us because the first days we did actually get somewhere with the voings? We really, really need a plan B then. We were so good the first day on SNS and things but we did not even get nominated on The Show and now Show Champion which was supposed to be the one we stod a chance in.

@PlayboyzAdam My voter did not tweet overnight even once Show Champion was done. If it helps this is my starter log now. (Also Tudou has still removed Lizzy so I think the Show is a lost cause because people are just tweeting normally.)
Spoiler:

And my log right now when it refuses to tweet after my restart and everything. I did check the settings in the localhost too and it should be working:  
2015-01-29T14:10:02|INFO|No non tweeting tasks to perform, going to sleep until a non tweeting task can be performed...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:Guess what? I can create MBC+ Accounts now.
@JungAh_Fan that's great and normally I'll be cheering but i just check iChart to see how Lizzy was charting....AND I COULDN'T FIND HER....so I guess Korean really don't like her song? Also, to my surprise I saw this.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 17 Raina_10
It's great that Raina is charting again(even tough it is last place) but where's Lizzy, how badly has she been charting?

SwePlaygirl wrote:The voter freezes and it is imposible to exit it without the task manager. This is what the "realtime log" states since it does not actually run to create a log folder or anything like that.
@SwePlaygirl, Are you running the Playgirlz Voter from a zipped location(i.e. the PlaygirlzVoter.zip archive?)? You have to unzip the Playgirlz Voter then run it. Running it from a zipped location doesn't work because Java won't be able to find the Playgirlz Voters library files.

SwePlaygirl wrote:It is a few hours later and I am still voting for Show Champion. How is it even possible that Lizzy has not increased even when I have voted 92 times? With Raina it was so much easier. I get that Infinite H and the rest have a lot of fans but they are like an impenetrable force! HOW?!
@SwePlaygirl, the competition got much more tougher. Before we needed about 7000 MBC+ accounts to beat Super Junior and last week I estimated that that's how much we needed to beat Yong Hwa but CNBLUE and Yong Hwa fans stepped up their game and they step up big time. Also Infinite are now joining in and they are just as a big a problem as Yong Hwa. On the first voting day for this week(i.e. Tuesday) Infinite H took first place with 42.9% of the votes. Young Hwa took seconds place with 41.7% of the votes and Lizzy took 3rd place with 8.4% of the votes. Infinite H has about 5.107 times more votes than Lizzy, Young hwa has about 4.963 more votes than Lizzy. On Tueday we had 3600 MBC+ accounts that means it took Infinite H no more than(I'm saying no more than because it is possible that other fans were voting without the Playgirlz Voter) 18386 MBC+ accounts to win first place and Young Hwa took no more than 17872 accounts to take 2nd place. Right now we are getting about 100 MBC+ accounts a day and currently we have 3811 accounts. At this rate it'll take about 146 days(or about 5 months) to take first place, by then it'll be too late. Something interesting that you should note is that if we had this many fans using the Playgirlz Voter  from when I first release the Playgirlz Voter to now, we would of had the number of accounts to help Lizzy take first place. If we can get 300 fans to help use the Playgirlz Voter to get 4 MBC+ accounts a day for 12 days, we can help Lizzy take first place. I know for a fact that we have at least 300 fans  in this fandom because 466  fans tweeted #ItsJupalDay for Juyeon's birthday last year. Infinite H and Yong hwa are not impenetrable forces. This fandom has the ability to penetrate those forces but this fandom just lacks the will power to do so.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Btw how is the twitter coding an normal coding for voting on The Show going?
@SwePlaygirl, i was suppose to release the update for voting on The Show today but I decided to deactivate the task because I wanted to be home and fix any problem as soon as they get reported but I had a lot to do today so I wasn't home most of the day. I'm actually still doing tests on voting for The Show feature.

JungAh_Fan wrote:I'm asking myself the same thing. I've been running the voter for 4 hours and I have almost 230 votes. Even with that, Lizzy doesn't increase not even 0.1%. I know Winner is incredible strong, but I'm starting to wonder if there's not something wrong with the Voter. Gotta call Adam and ask for his help one more time, imo.
@JungAh_Fan, if we don't get 300 fans helping out with the Playgirlz Voter, for now on(during this promotion that is) the  only time you'll ever see Lizzy go up places in the Show Champion votes is on Tuesdays.

JungAh_Fan wrote:But if there's anything wrong, then we will need a plan B. Fast.
@JungAh_Fan, There's nothing wrong with the Playgirlz Voter(well the voting for Show Champion feature anyway) but we still need a plan B. It took the scare for After School's disbandment to motivate an extra 25-30 more fans to help out....while that is a giant improvement, that really is not much.

SwePlaygirl wrote:@Jungah_Fan Right before I went to bed it did increase by 0.1% and now when I woke up and 400+ votes later she has gone down! This is so strange! Is it possible that they blocked us because the first days we did actually get somewhere with the voings?
@SwePlaygirl, Lizzy's position goes up or get's maintained because there are still fans voting. But when there is less fans voting for Lizzy compare to the amount of fans voting for the other artist then Lizzy's rank goes down. Lizzy's position rises(on the first day) because every everyone start of with 0 votes at the start of the voting week and we look strong until the other fandoms start putting in more votes then what the Playgirlz Voter has. Once the other fandoms have put in more votes than what we have, it we don't catch up or get more votes than them then Lizzy's rank will continue to drop.

SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam My voter did not tweet overnight even once Show Champion was done. If it helps this is my starter log now.
@SwePlaygirl, that message has not effect on the running of the Playgirlz Voter. it's just telling me to initialise a code library that the Playgirlz Voter doesn't use.

SwePlaygirl wrote:And my log right now when it refuses to tweet after my restart and everything. I did check the settings in the localhost too and it should be working:  
2015-01-29T14:10:02|INFO|No non tweeting tasks to perform, going to sleep until a non tweeting task can be performed...
@SwePlaygirl, There's a possible reason for why even if you restart the Playgirlz Voter, it still doesn't tweet. The tweeting task could be still asleep because it has done the amount of tweets it was set to do within a 3 hour window(300 is the max). In this case the tweeting task will sleep for 3 hours and restarting the Playgirlz Voter won't make a differences. This limitation is require to prevent your Twitter account going to twitter jail(yes that is a real twitter thing) because it has tweeted too much. If you check the log.txt file it should tell you why the "Tweet" task was put to sleep. If you want to have the playgirlz Voter tweeting continuously I think you need 9 twitter accounts to make that happen. I'm too tired to do the math right now to figure it out but I remember that's what I said in another post.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:34 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: It's great that Raina is charting again(even tough it is last place) but where's Lizzy, how badly has she been charting?
This is weird indeed! I did not see it the last time I checked the ichart today. But I can tell you that it is just today Lizzy has fallen of the chart for some reason. She never got up to 10 but her standard rainking was always around 19 - 29 on the ichart and it was yesterday and the day before that she was in the 35 - 48 spectrum. But today is the first day she has fallen of.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:  @SwePlaygirl, Are you running the Playgirlz Voter from a zipped location(i.e. the PlaygirlzVoter.zip archive?)? You have to unzip the Playgirlz Voter then run it. Running it from a zipped location doesn't work because Java won't be able to find the Playgirlz Voters library files.
I now have understood what I need to do! Smile I hope it will work. I'll see in about 5PM GMT+1. If things go my way I will then use the laptop that will run 24/7 to make it work.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, i was suppose to release the update for voting on The Show today but I decided to deactivate the task because I wanted to be home and fix any problem as soon as they get reported but I had a lot to do today so I wasn't home most of the day. I'm actually still doing tests on voting for The Show feature.
I guess it is the twitter feature that you will be updating first because right now Todou has still removed Lizzy. I am worried this is because of her promotion ending. it can't end that soon right?! I have noticed your 50 million twitter accounts and if we tag sbs then maybe just maybe we can get her nominated, but I am not sure if they will count our scores now that the video is removed for the voting list.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@JungAh_Fan, There's nothing wrong with the Playgirlz Voter(well the voting for Show Champion feature anyway) but we still need a plan B. It took the scare for After School's disbandment to motivate an extra 25-30 more fans to help out....while that is a giant improvement, that really is not much.
This makes me extremely worried, for all of Pledis. Not the time nor place to discuss it but I don't know if you saw the tweets the first 27 hours because all Pledis stans tweeted a lot. then it got less and less.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, Lizzy's position goes up or get's maintained because there are still fans voting. But when there is less fans voting for Lizzy compare to the amount of fans voting for the other artist then Lizzy's rank goes down. Lizzy's position rises(on the first day) because every everyone start of with 0 votes at the start of the voting week and we look strong until the other fandoms start putting in more votes then what the Playgirlz Voter has. Once the other fandoms have  put in more votes than what we have, it we don't catch up or get more votes than them then Lizzy's rank will continue to drop.
Thank you, this explains a lot, same with the numbers from the previous quote that I chose not to include to save space. Considering how many accounts we should have by now it is actually crazy how many fans the other people have. I don't even want to think about how badly we would have done without the voter.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, There's a possible reason for why even if you restart the Playgirlz Voter, it still doesn't tweet. The tweeting task could be still asleep because it has done the amount of tweets it was set to do within a 3 hour window(300 is the max). In this case the tweeting task will sleep for 3 hours and restarting the Playgirlz Voter won't make a differences. This limitation is require to prevent your Twitter account going to twitter jail(yes that is a real twitter thing) because it has tweeted too much. If you check the log.txt file it should tell you why the "Tweet" task was put to sleep. If you want to have the playgirlz Voter tweeting continuously I think you need 9 twitter accounts to make that happen. I'm too tired to do the math right now to figure it out but I remember that's what I said in another post.
I have experienced the twitter jail myself once, the problem was that it did not tweet at all. but now I know the solution so I hope it will work in about under five hours.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:35 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:This is weird indeed! I did not see it the last time I checked the ichart today. But I can tell you that it is just today Lizzy has fallen of the chart for some reason. She never got up to 10 but her standard rainking was always around 19 - 29 on the ichart and it was yesterday and the day before that she was in the 35 - 48 spectrum. But today is the first day she has fallen of.
@SwePlaygirl, Thanks for letting me know Very Happy Going on the internet is a real pain in the back side because my internet connection has been messed up from the bad whether I've been having so I haven't been regularly check iChart and I can't watch Youtube videos because it keeps buffering really bad. I can't even use my Playgirlz Voter to vote for Show Champion anymore although creating MBC+ account and creating MWave accounts still work for me but it's a lot slower.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I now have understood what I need to do! Smile I hope it will work. I'll see in about 5PM GMT+1. If things go my way I will then use the laptop that will run 24/7 to make it work.
@SwePlaygirl, hmmm...so you were running it from the PlaygirlzVoter.zip archive? Haha, that problem seems pretty common.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I guess it is the twitter feature that you will be updating first because right now Todou has still removed Lizzy.
@SwePlaygirl, When you say "Todou has still removed Lizzy" do you mean Todou has removed her music video?

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am worried this is because of her promotion ending. it can't end that soon right?!
@SwePlaygirl, Ending?...when. Has Lizzy been doing that bad that they are cutting her promotion so short or is another Pledis act making a comeback? I'm been living under a rock again so I have no idea what is going on.

SwePlaygirl wrote:This makes me extremely worried, for all of Pledis. Not the time nor place to discuss it but I don't know if you saw the tweets the first 27 hours because all Pledis stans tweeted a lot. then it got less and less.
@SwePlaygirl, nope I didn't notice it. Too busy with the Playgirlz Voter. About that Plan B. I do have a couple but i don't have the time to explain it, also if Lizzy's promotion is ending soon then its too late to use them.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have experienced the twitter jail myself once, the problem was that it did not tweet at all. but now I know the solution so I hope it will work in about under five hours.
@SwePlaygirl, if it did not tweet at all then that is a big problem. Email me the log.txt file and I'll see if I can figure out the problem. Talking about Twitter, Twitter suspended a couple of my accounts that I made in 2013 because Twitter though they were used for spamming...the things is they were going to be used for spamming but when they were suspended they haven't even been used yet.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 17 Suspen10

LOL, strange how my accounts with zero tweets get suspended yet my AdamFJH account which use to be my main spamming account as well as everyday use account has over 62000 tweets(most of which is spam) has never been suspended.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:01 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Thanks for letting me know Very Happy Going on the internet is a real pain in the back side because my internet connection has been messed up from the bad whether I've been having so I haven't been regularly check iChart and I can't watch Youtube videos because it keeps buffering really bad. I can't even use my Playgirlz Voter to vote for Show Champion anymore although creating MBC+ account and creating MWave accounts still work for me but it's a lot slower.
That is too bad. From what I can tell people seem to like her song, they don't love it enough to get it up to top 10 and other artists such as AOA, Apink and EXID were still going strong along with new releases like Nine Muses and Davichi consistently being in top 10, rather top 1 for Davichi. I hope things will pick up after she goes to promote it even more, WI is a start then she has her drama and Hitmaker. It may be too late then but I think the song was still doing good. I just checked the charts again and I got good news! Seems we (or rather I) worried a bit too soon!
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 17 Lizzy_10

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, hmmm...so you were running it from the PlaygirlzVoter.zip archive? Haha, that problem seems pretty common.
Seems like it but it is strange because I had many versions some not inside the zip thing and some in it. I did read the instructions I really did but since it always worked before until now (can't remember how it looked during Reset and it was on my other laptop then too) but since it worked I thought why change a winning concept! *facepalm*

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, When you say "Todou has still removed Lizzy" do you mean Todou has removed her music video?
They have not removed the video per say but they have a ranking chart for how well the promoter acts' videos are doing and Lizzy is no longer on it. I thought they just swapped the trailer for the real deal but sadly this is not the case. The video is still there but just not on the charting list linking to it. My guess is either that Lizzy won't promote on Tuesday or that the Show's Toduo page holds a maximum of compeditors and the others have outcompeted her. I am not sure how that works if that is the case, maybe we could get her back in top and maybe not. Would love to tell you how many there are on thelist but sadly the page refuses to load, even in incognito. A third theory would be that they have swapped the teaser to the MV now that it is out but then it should still have bee on the list.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Ending?...when. Has Lizzy been doing that bad that they are cutting her promotion so short or is another Pledis act making a comeback? I'm been living under a rock again so I have no idea what is going on.
I don't think so maybe it is just the other Show artists outcompeeting her because I have heard nothing of the sort. I think I am just overreacting. It is still odd what they did on the page... I will try to spam views later and see if it gives anything.

EDIT: I HAVE SOLVED IT!!! Disclamer what you are about to read is a very strong and probable theory. Because The Show (http://music.tudou.com/theshow/) removed Hello Venus form their list and today was their last stage I thought maybe they know something I don't and she will stop promoting before the next episode. This appears to be WRONG! Because Tahiti recently came back, I think it was just a few days before Lizzy and they were doing pretty well on the votes. Now they have been removed too. My guessing is that the new releases have recived so much support that Lizzy (and Tahiti) were no longer able to get into top 20. Yes it is the top 20 artists they show. Like I said I will try and spam some views, it probably won't work if I am alone but I'l do my best. I still don't know if she can get back to top 20 but I wil try. And if we are great with the mentions she could win too since her sales are not horrible.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, nope I didn't notice it. Too busy with the Playgirlz Voter. About that Plan B. I do have a couple but i don't have the time to explain it, also if Lizzy's promotion is ending soon then its too late to use them.

Good you have back ups but I think I am just overreacting, so far because other than what the Show did I have not seen any indication to promotions that short so I think we will be fine.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, if it did not tweet at all then that is a big problem. Email me the log.txt file and I'll see if I can figure out the problem. Talking about Twitter, Twitter suspended a couple of my accounts that I made in 2013 because Twitter though they were used for spamming...the things is they were going to be used for spamming but when they were suspended they haven't even been used yet.

Pretty sure it was just the zip thing on the voter, anyways it is still on Show Champion, will let you know when/if it starts tweeting.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: LOL, strange how my accounts with zero tweets get suspended yet my AdamFJH account which use to be my main spamming account as well as everyday use account has over 62000 tweets(most of which is spam) has never been suspended.
Hahah say what!? Laughing That is ether very intuitive or illogical of twitter! Very Happy Mine was probably spammed on valuable grounds to be honest. But yeah it is shocking the AdamFJH one is not blocked! Thinking about this would you say it might be advisory for us users to delete all the tweets from the accounts in the future, like every 3rd promotion found or something like that?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I just checked the charts again and I got good news! Seems we (or rather I) worried a bit too soon!
@SwePlaygirl, actually Lizzy is still charting pretty bad considering this is her second week of promotion. We really need her to be within top 10.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Pretty sure it was just the zip thing on the voter, anyways it is still on Show Champion, will let you know when/if it starts tweeting.
@SwePlaygirl, the tweeting tasks are suppose to run at the same time as the other tasks. If it is voting on Show Champion and not tweeting at the same time then something is not right. From your Playgirlz Voter's home page go to "Twitter" the click on "Account Management" and check to make sure there are twitter accounts registered in the Playgirlz Voter.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Thinking about this would you say it might be advisory for us users to delete all the tweets from the accounts in the future, like every 3rd promotion found or something like that?
@SwePlaygirl, I don't think there is a need to do it because the messages the Playgirlz Voter produces are very random but it it wouldn't hurt to do it if fans want to.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 pm

Voting for M CountDown started at 11:00 am KST today but my Playgirlz Voter can't vote because the bad weather I've been having has messed up my internet connection. I've tried to do it manually but the page just hangs there. I really need to try to fix my internet connection so today at 5:00 pm KST to 8:00 pm KST I'm going to turn off the Playgirlz Voter Manager and work on fix my internet. During that time, your Playgirlz Voters may not find any more MWave accounts to vote with. If your Playgirlz Voters aren't voting on M CountDown outside of 5:00 to 8:00 today then something is wrong with the Playgirlz Voter...that or you also have a very crappy internet connection like me right now.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:19 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, actually Lizzy is still charting pretty bad considering this is her second week of promotion. We really need her to be within top 10.

It is pretty bad but at least she has been consistent. The problem is that right now she is not on the chart either. Now that it is Friday I will make an attempt at searching for her in all the possible Korean sites and then we will see if it gives, same with Tudou watching since I could not get the bloody thing to load yesterday. I truly despice that page but at least it is easy to abuse once it works.  Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, the tweeting tasks are suppose to run at the same time as the other tasks. If it is voting on Show Champion and not tweeting at the same time then something is not right. From your Playgirlz Voter's home page go to "Twitter" the click on "Account Management" and check to make sure there are twitter accounts registered in the Playgirlz Voter.
Then something is wrong to be honest  Suspect I hve checked all the settings and my account it there and should be working. But it has not done so and therefore I mailed you the most recent log I have for you to take a look at once you can.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I don't think there is a need to do it because the messages the Playgirlz Voter produces are very random but it it wouldn't hurt to do it if fans want to.
I will keep this in mind for the future then, just to be on the safe side.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:09 pm

@PlayboyzAdam I just wanted to point out (in case you don’t already know) that you should be wary when using iChart because the information while “up to date” is also usually incomplete and you’ll notice on the screen shot you provided that a lot of the download sites say “Not In” which means they haven’t yet supplied data. Suspect

Gaon however has updated today so Lizzy’s position as of 18-24 is…

Digital Charts #88

Digital Downloads #44 with 21,918 downloads

I was hoping for a better position and at least double the download count but it’s not like it’s the usual pop song so might have trouble gaining traction.

As for Raina popping back up, don’t be too surprised because it’s probably to do with the fact she won the award from Gaon recently and every time she and San E did their song at a concert or TV it also had an upswing; they really should have promoted the crap out of that one! Very Happy
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:42 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:same with Tudou watching since I could not get the bloody thing to load yesterday.
@SwePlaygirl, I got no chance of helping out on Tudou...or Youtube or voting on M CountDown and Show Champion. I couldn't get my internet fixed. Right now my download speed is 15 KB/s. I still can create MBC+ and MWave accounts and do the tweeting tasks though.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Then something is wrong to be honest   Suspect  I hve checked all the settings and my account it there and should be working. But it has not done so and therefore I mailed you the most recent log I have for you to take a look at once you can.
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for emailing it. I'll take a look at your log later.

intrepid wrote:@PlayboyzAdam I just wanted to point out (in case you don’t already know) that you should be wary when using iChart because the information while “up to date” is also usually incomplete and you’ll notice on the screen shot you provided that a lot of the download sites say “Not In” which means they haven’t yet supplied data.
@intrepid, I know. I really only check iChart to see how far we are from an al kill....didn't expect Lizzy to not even be there when I saw it. But thanks anyway.

intrepid wrote:Digital Charts #88

Digital Downloads #44 with 21,918 downloads
@SwePlaygirl,....that's pretty bad.

intrepid wrote:As for Raina popping back up, don’t be too surprised because it’s probably to do with the fact she won the award from Gaon recently and every time she and San E did their song at a concert or TV it also had an upswing.
@intrepid, good point.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I got no chance of helping out on Tudou...or Youtube or voting on M CountDown and Show Champion. I couldn't get my internet fixed. Right now my download speed is 15 KB/s. I still can create MBC+ and MWave accounts and do the tweeting tasks though.

I feel for you that is absolutly horrible. I really hope you can get it going soon. I will be home in a few hours and I will try to do my best then with all the means I know. I really hope it gives, at least something because I think we should have been doing better than getting her 10th in Mcountdown and better in SNS points and generally better at everything in comparison to Reset but maybe not.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:  @SwePlaygirl,....that's pretty bad.
I had been waiting for the Gaon chart to come up, I had no idea we would be that low. Shame she has no physical release because then I would have bought it. Not really sure how we are going to get her up higher next week, I had hoped the older audience would love it but maybe not...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by rayane__AS Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 am

yay finally succeeded in creating the 4 mbc+ accounts!! Very Happy i guess version 1.9.93 will de the job right from now on

rayane__AS
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:53 pm

Info for everyone
Ichart: she was at place 37 and the arrow showed she had dropped 9 places. I reloaded the page and now she is gone.
Todou: She is sttill not in the top ranked videos for The Show.
Gaon Chart as of 2015-10-18 to 2015-01-24:
Social: 97
Mobile: 77
Digital: 88
Download: 44
BGM: 72 (What is that?)
That is what we know so far.
And for votings
MCountdown: She is falling hard, currentli tied on 4th place with U-kiss. I have been commenting on YT begging fans to wake up. During the last aired show she came 10th.
Show Champion: She is in 3rd place and I think she started out at 4.1% yesterday (when the new Korean day begun) and is now at 4.8%.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:46 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Info for everyone
Ichart: she was at place 37 and the arrow showed she had dropped 9 places. I reloaded the page and now she is gone.
Todou: She is sttill not in the top ranked videos for The Show.
Gaon Chart as of 2015-10-18 to 2015-01-24:
Social: 97
Mobile: 77
Digital: 88
Download: 44
BGM: 72 (What is that?)
That is what we know so far.
And for votings
MCountdown: She is falling hard, currentli tied on 4th place with U-kiss. I have been commenting on YT begging fans to wake up. During the last aired show she came 10th.
Show Champion: She is in 3rd place and I think she started out at 4.1% yesterday (when the new Korean day begun) and is now at 4.8%.

BGM stands for Back Ground Music which is played in retail stores, cafes and restaurants, hospitality and entertainment etc.

While I don’t know how it works exactly in Korea it usually refers to a licencing system where the above mentioned can play music in public places.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 am

intrepid wrote:
BGM stands for Back Ground Music which is played in retail stores, cafes and restaurants, hospitality and entertainment etc.

While I don’t know how it works exactly in Korea it usually refers to a licencing system where the above mentioned can play music in public places.
Thanks! I hope they start to play it even more, trot is pretty croud friendly for families if you ask me. So I hope the song gets picked up in more cafes for the older crowd.

I also hope our SNS scores will increase now that the voter is tweeting a lot.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:25 am

rayane__AS wrote:yay finally succeeded in creating the 4 mbc+ accounts!! Very Happy i guess version 1.9.93 will de the job right from now on
@rayane__AS,  cheers that great news. Although today(KST) about twice the amount of people have problems creating MBC+ accounts. The only thing I did to trying and get the MBC+ account creation feature working for more people is increase the amount of time a page can load before it times out. I figure this will help people with really slow internet connections. Right now my internet connection is 15 KB/s and it works for me but there is still about 10 fans(usually there will be about 5 or 6) that can't create MBC+ accounts. I'll do more investigation into this problem later.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Info for everyone...
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for the info. Right now I've living under a rock so anyone update you do is really appreciated <3...but those number look really bad. I was really hoping for a win for this comeback to boost morale so there will be more support and more financial resources for Pledis to promote After School with.

I'm going to put winning awards aside for now because...that's not likely to happen at this point(regardless, fans should still continue to try to help Lizzy to win because that is what it means to be supportive) and concentrate how well is Pledis doing financially(because that determines what happens to After School). For the following calculations I'm going to try and figure out the most possible amount of money Pledis has been getting from digital downloads(because Lizzy album is a digital album). It cost $7.99 (I'm guessing US dollars) for a 30 day MelOn phone streaming pass. Which means no matter how much you download in a day, this pass will only be giving a maximum of about $0.26 to Pledis. On Friday intrepid notified us that Gaon says Lizzy has 21,918 downloads. Let's assume the best case scenario that those 21,918 download were done by many people but they only downloaded once a day then that means for the first week of promotion Pledis at best got about 21918*0.26=$5698.68 from digital downloads. This is horrifying news. That $5698 doesn't even take into account the amount Pledis has to pay the music downloading companies, Pledis' staff and the equipment and material it costs to promote. Someone please check my Math because there could be something horribly wrong with it. I'm too tired to do any more. Good night.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next