[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:32 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Oh my gosh, thank you so much!
@SwePlaygirl, no problems but I've just release a fix for our problem in Playgirlz Voter 1.1.18 so I recommended using the new Playgirlz Voter version instead.

Guys, Playgirlz Voter version 1.1.18 is now available for download. You cannot upgrade to the new Playgirlz Voter version from an old version. You have to delete the old version and download the new version. Please read the installation instruction posted in the first post of this thread as there is now an extra step that needs to be performed. The new Playgirlz Voter version also allows Windows users to create MBC+ accounts much more quickly as it doesn't need to go to another web site to do OCR.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:48 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, no problems but I've just release a fix for our problem in Playgirlz Voter 1.1.18 so I recommended using the new Playgirlz Voter version instead.

Amazing Adam you work fast!  
cheers for your skills!  Very Happy
Just a question before I ruin anything else, I do just step 4 and 5 right? Or do I need to remove my firefox again? Smile
Edit: Oh no! I noticed something, the teseract says 32-bit in the download site, will it still work on my 64? :/

Okay so now I have installed everything, I know you are probably sleeping right now but so far it can't vote on Show¨Champion. I guess it is because of the tesseract, but so far I voted 10 times on MCountdown so everything else seems to be working. I put the show champion failed part in a spoiler for you:
Spoiler:
2014-10-10T23:56:03|INFO|Performing task MbcPlusAccounts1DayCreate4 at attempt 1.
2014-10-10T23:56:03|INFO|Attempt 1 to create MBC account.
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ThreadSafeClientConnManager).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
2014-10-10T23:56:53|INFO|Loading MBC agreement page...
2014-10-10T23:57:02|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2014-10-10T23:57:02|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2014-10-10T23:57:14|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2014-10-10T23:57:48|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'libtesseract302': Det går inte att hitta den angivna modulen.

at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:169)
at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:242)
at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:205)
at com.sun.jna.Native.register(Native.java:1033)
at net.sourceforge.tess4j.TessAPI1.(Unknown Source)
at playgirlzvoter.ocr.OCR.getText(SourceFile:30)
at playgirlzvoter.utils.Utils.registerForMbcPlus(SourceFile:953)
at playgirlzvoter.tasks.MbcPlusAccounts1DayCreate4.perform(SourceFile:162)
at playgirlzvoter.PlaygirlzVoter$b.run(SourceFile:465)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

No wait! It is actually voting now... it already made two votes! Very Happy I stand corrected, it is the MBC+ accounts it won't create but I guess you could figure that one out form the log perhaps. Oh well it is voting, I am happy. Minus the MBC+ I am still happy. Cheers buddy! Laughing

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:49 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I know you are probably sleeping right now...
@SwePlaygirl, LOL nope still awake.

SwePlaygirl wrote:it is the MBC+ accounts it won't create
@SwePlaygirl, download the file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kpu6s76hlyia0s/64%20bit%20tesseract%20dll.zip?dl=0 and unzip it. You should find 2 files after unzipping it( i.e. liblept168.dll and libtesseract302.dll). In the Playgirlz Voter installation folder you should find 2 files with the same name as the previously mentioned ones, delete these files and replace them with the new ones that you've just unzipped.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:36 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I know you are probably sleeping right now...
@SwePlaygirl, LOL nope still awake.
Great becaus eI am trying to get a new voter user again! She gets this error message when she tries to do step 1. The Oracle page won't work...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:45 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Great becaus eI am trying to get a new voter user again!
@SwePlaygirl, great job Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:She gets this error message when she tries to do step 1. The Oracle page won't work...
Which version of the Java SE Runtime environment was she trying to download(i.e. for which operating system and whether is it a 32 or 64 bit)? I'll download it for her and upload it to my dropbox accounts so she can download it from there instead of the Oracle website.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:52 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Which version of the Java SE Runtime environment was she trying to download(i.e. for which operating system and whether is it a 32 or 64 bit)? I'll download it for her and upload it to my dropbox accounts so she can download it from there instead of the Oracle website.
You are amazing, I am asking right now. I will get to work on my voter after I have helped her Smile
Got my answer it is a 32-bit Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:57 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Got my answer it is a 32-bit
@SwePlaygirl, is it a 32 bits Windows?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:58 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:Got my answer it is a 32-bit
@SwePlaygirl, is it a 32 bits Windows?
right, sorry yeah a windows 7 32 Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:02 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:right, sorry yeah a windows 7 32 Smile
@SwePlaygirl, awesome I'll download it straight away for her. Also let her know that when she gets up to step 3, she needs to go to https://www.dropbox.com/s/njdag8gvat3xw33/PlaygirlzVoter.zip?dl=0 to download the Playgirlz Voter. She won't find that link in the instructions right now because I've decided it was better to take it off until we fix the problem but since she has a 32 bit windows(which is the same OS as mime) the problem should not be there Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:17 am

@SwePlaygirl, here's the link for her to download Java https://www.dropbox.com/s/8atu63qxo3zb4v9/jre-8u20-windows-i586.exe?dl=0 Smile

I'm going to be away for about an hour, hows the process on your Playgirlz Voter?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:24 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, here's the link for her to download Java  https://www.dropbox.com/s/8atu63qxo3zb4v9/jre-8u20-windows-i586.exe?dl=0 Smile

I'm going to be away for about an hour, hows the process on your Playgirlz Voter?
Slow but steady, we just figured out that she has the right version of firefox. It is okey Adam. It is getting late and a crazy time for you. I think we should continue tomorrow. It is not that late for me but I have a light show I really want to see Smile I will make sure step 3 gets completed, do I need more of your help? because otherwise I hope I can handle it on my own, you have done so much already Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:47 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I think we should continue tomorrow.
@SwePlaygirl, OK good night.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:04 pm

Good morning Adam! Now that we are both (hopefully) well rested I will start with myself… I replaced the files for the 64-teseract and I get this message:
Spoiler:
2014-10-11T16:32:07|INFO|Attempt 3 to create MBC account.
2014-10-11T16:32:38|INFO|Loading MBC agreement page...
2014-10-11T16:32:45|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2014-10-11T16:32:45|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2014-10-11T16:32:51|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2014-10-11T16:33:13|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.sourceforge.tess4j.Tesseract1

I am also currently working on a detailed explanation for the person I am helping so it should all be fine. Cool By the way, the Show Champion accounts have all been used up! #Sucsess! Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:47 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Now that we are both (hopefully) well rested
@SwePlaygirl, Yep I've been well rested thanks Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:I replaced the files for the 64-teseract and I get this message:....
@SwePlaygirl, download the tesseract x64.zip file(this is only for 64 bit computers) from  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xafrt6bwz8rf9fb/tesseract%20x64.zip?dl=0 and unzip it. Unisntall the current version of tesseract from your computer and reinstall tesseract using the tesseract.exe file from the unzipped folder. Copy and paste liblept168.dll, liblept168.so, libtesseract302.dll, libtesseract302.so and the tessdata folder(with its contents) into the Playgirlz Voter installation directory(i.e. Playgirlz Voter folder) and replace any files that are already there that have the same name as the ones you're copy and pasting.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am also currently working on a detailed explanation for the person I am helping so it should all be fine.
@SwePlaygirl, good job Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:20 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, download the tesseract x64.zip file(this is only for 64 bit computers) from  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xafrt6bwz8rf9fb/tesseract%20x64.zip?dl=0 and unzip it. Unisntall the current version of tesseract from your computer and reinstall tesseract using the tesseract.exe file from the unzipped folder. Copy and paste liblept168.dll, liblept168.so, libtesseract302.dll, libtesseract302.so and the tessdata folder(with its contents) into the Playgirlz Voter installation directory(i.e. Playgirlz Voter folder) and replace any files that are already there that have the same name as the ones you're copy and pasting.
Sorry for being so bad Adam... I unziped and tried installing it with the teseract.exe but it says that it won't work and asks me to check which system I am using I am using and get the right version. But this is the "right version" for my 64-bit so I don't get the issue. Or should I do the copy/pasting before I run the exe?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:29 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sorry for being so bad Adam...
@SwePlaygirl, don't be silly, you're not being bad. It'll be bad if there's a problem and you didn't tell me.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I unziped and tried installing it with the teseract.exe but it says that it won't work and asks me to check which system I am using I am using and get the right version. But this is the "right version" for my 64-bit so I don't get the issue. Or should I do the copy/pasting before I run the exe?
@SwePlaygirl, download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable Package from http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=40784 and then try running the exe again.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:29 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, don't be silly, you're not being bad. It'll be bad if there's a problem and you didn't tell me.
It is just that I thought everything would go a lot smoother I guess.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, download and install the Visual C++ Redistributable Package from http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=40784 and then try running the exe again.
I downloaded the vcredist_x64.exe and the teseract is still giving me the error Sad What do I do now?
Another thing.. the Mwave accounts. It created none yesterday and I don''t remember it trying to creat them either. How does this work again? Smile Is it meant to create them or just vote with what we already have?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I downloaded the vcredist_x64.exe and the teseract is still giving me the error Sad What do I do now?
@SwePlaygirl, hmm... let's try this, on your computer go to "Control Panel\System and Security\System"

then click on "Advanced system settings"

click on the "Advance" tab then click on the  "Environment Variables..." button

click on the "New" button show below

Enter "CLASSPATH" for the variable name and enter the address of the lib folder(of the Playgirlz Voter) followed by "\*" e.g. if the lib folder is located at "C:\PlaygirlzVoter\lib" then "C:\PlaygirlzVoter\lib\*" would be the variable value. Push the OK button to proceed.

push the OK button

pusk OK button, then run the Playgirlz Voter and hopefully that will work Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, hmm... let's try this, on your computer go to "Control Panel\System and Security\System"
I did it and still the same error is reached. Man I am such a hopless case... This is how I named it: C:\Users/Users/Downloads/PlaygirlzVoter (Ver 18)/PlaygirlzVoter\lib
Does that actually work? I am a bit sure about the User/User thing because I translated it from Swedish to English but I am pretty sure that is how it is suppoused to be. Because it is on my c-drive, from there it would be the user, then I am a user and not an administrator so then i would pick user again, then to the downloads and that is how I named he voter after that. Maybe I should not use "users" in plural?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:49 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:This is how I named it: C:\Users/Users/Downloads/PlaygirlzVoter (Ver 18)/PlaygirlzVoter\lib
Does that actually work? I am a bit sure about the User/User thing because I translated it from Swedish to English but I am pretty sure that is how it is suppoused to be. Because it is on my c-drive, from there it would be the user, then I am a user and not an administrator so then i would pick user again, then to the downloads and that is how I named he voter after that. Maybe I should not use "users" in plural?
@SwePlaygirl, to make sure that the environment variable value is correct go to the lib folder and click on the address bar,

copy the address, in this case I would have copied "C:\Users\Pavilion\Desktop\PlaygirlzVoter\lib",

delete the old environment value that you entered for the lib folder and paste the new one, if you didn't create the CLASSPATH variable(i.e. someone/something else created it)  and it contains values already and you are just editing it you need to put ";" in first to separate the values already created from the value you are about to put in. Note that values for an environment variables are separated by ";"

and put "\*" at the end of the environment variable value,

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, to make sure that the environment variable value is correct go to the lib folder and click on the address bar,
I did my best using the "\*" at the end of the value. I even moved the program to an easier location yet it still refuses to work… I get a rather interesting error this time and I bet it must be that I copied the Swedish version of the address. But the thing is that I tried changing the language, I rebooted and it still returns back to Swedish so I am not sure what is up with that. I will make one more attempt to move it to my desktop but I figured you should see this error message first as I found it rather fascinating. It was so random that the logs suddenly typed in Swedish. I have translated the Swedish part for you:
“Unable to find the stated module”
Spoiler:
2014-10-12T16:50:17|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2014-10-12T16:50:17|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2014-10-12T16:50:26|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2014-10-12T16:50:50|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library 'libtesseract302': Det går inte att hitta den angivna modulen.

2014-10-12T16:50:50|INFO|Attempt 2 to create MBC account.
2014-10-12T16:51:20|INFO|Loading MBC agreement page...
2014-10-12T16:51:29|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2014-10-12T16:51:29|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2014-10-12T16:51:42|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2014-10-12T16:52:02|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.sourceforge.tess4j.Tesseract1

Edit:Decided to move it to C:/ but that did not work either. Now this happened:

Spoiler:
2014-10-12T17:27:30|INFO|Attempt 1 to create MBC account.
2014-10-12T17:27:30|INFO|Task CheckIn will wake up at Sun 18:27:30
2014-10-12T17:27:30|INFO|Task CleanUp will now sleep for 0 day(s), 06 hour(s), 32 min(s), 29 sec(s)
2014-10-12T17:27:30|INFO|Task CleanUp will wake up at Mon 00:00:00
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ThreadSafeClientConnManager).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
2014-10-12T17:28:02|INFO|Loading MBC agreement page...
2014-10-12T17:28:12|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2014-10-12T17:28:12|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2014-10-12T17:28:25|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2014-10-12T17:28:44|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.

2014-10-12T17:28:44|INFO|Attempt 2 to create MBC account.
2014-10-12T17:29:17|INFO|Loading MBC agreement page...
2014-10-12T17:29:25|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2014-10-12T17:29:25|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2014-10-12T17:29:36|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2014-10-12T17:29:57|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.

2014-10-12T17:29:57|INFO|Attempt 3 to create MBC account.
2014-10-12T17:30:05|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Failed to connect to binary FirefoxBinary(C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe) on port 7055; process output follows:
1413102603580 addons.manager DEBUG Application has been upgraded
1413102603607 addons.manager DEBUG Loaded provider scope for resource://gre/modules/addons/XPIProvider.jsm: ["XPIProvider"]
1413102603612 addons.manager DEBUG Loaded provider scope for resource://gre/modules/LightweightThemeManager.jsm: ["LightweightThemeManager"]
1413102603616 addons.xpi DEBUG startup
1413102603618 addons.xpi DEBUG Skipping unavailable install location app-system-local
1413102603619 addons.xpi DEBUG Skipping unavailable install location app-system-share
1413102603624 addons.xpi DEBUG Ignoring file entry whose name is not a valid add-on ID: C:\Users\ANDVND~1\AppData\Local\Temp\anonymous7316418771898358080webdriver-profile\extensions\webdriver-staging
1413102603669 addons.xpi DEBUG checkForChanges
1413102603694 addons.xpi DEBUG Directory state JSON differs: cache [] state [{"name":"app-global","addons":{"{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}":{"descriptor":"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Mozilla Firefox\\browser\\extensions\\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}","mtime":1412792846102,"rdfTime":1405567031000}}},{"name":"app-profile","addons":{"fxdriver@googlecode.com":{"descriptor":"C:\\Users\\ANDVND~1\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\anonymous7316418771898358080webdriver-profile\\extensions\\fxdriver@googlecode.com","mtime":1413102602385,"rdfTime":1413102601586}}}]
1413102603712 addons.xpi-utils DEBUG Opening XPI database C:\Users\ANDVND~1\AppData\Local\Temp\anonymous7316418771898358080webdriver-profile\extensions.json
1413102603716 addons.xpi DEBUG New add-on fxdriver@googlecode.com installed in app-profile
*** Blocklist::_loadBlocklistFromFile: blocklist is disabled
1413102603945 addons.xpi-utils DEBUG Make addon app-profile:fxdriver@googlecode.com visible
1413102603948 DeferredSave.extensions.json DEBUG Save changes
1413102603949 DeferredSave.extensions.json DEBUG Save changes
1413102603949 addons.xpi DEBUG New add-on {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} installed in app-global
1413102603958 addons.xpi-utils DEBUG Make addon app-global:{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd} visible
1413102603958 DeferredSave.extensions.json DEBUG Save changes
1413102603958 DeferredSave.extensions.json DEBUG Save changes
1413102603981 addons.xpi DEBUG Updating database with changes to installed add-ons
1413102603982 addons.xpi-utils DEBUG Updating add-on states
1413102603983 addons.xpi-utils DEBUG Writing add-ons list

Build info: version: '2.39.0', revision: 'ff23eac', time: '2013-12-16 16:12:12'
System info: host: 'KatSkol-BQ3PFT1', ip: '192.168.0.100', os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.8.0_20'
Driver info: driver.version: PlaygirlzVoterFirefoxDriver
at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.internal.NewProfileExtensionConnection.start(NewProfileExtensionConnection.java:134)
at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.startClient(FirefoxDriver.java:250)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.(RemoteWebDriver.java:110)
at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.(FirefoxDriver.java:197)
at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.(FirefoxDriver.java:190)
at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.(FirefoxDriver.java:186)
at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.(FirefoxDriver.java:99)
at playgirlzvoter.PlaygirlzVoterFirefoxDriver.(SourceFile:18)
at playgirlzvoter.WebDriverManager.getDefaultFirefoxDriver(SourceFile:41)
at playgirlzvoter.tasks.MbcPlusAccounts1DayCreate4.perform(SourceFile:158)

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:43 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I get a rather interesting error this time and I bet it must be that I copied the Swedish version of the address.
@SwePlaygirl, you need to copy the exact version of the lib folder's address without translating it Are you still using the 64 bit dll files?

@SwePlaygirl, sorry I forgetting to answer your question about why the MWave accounts aren't getting made. It's because I've deactivated that task. There are issues with the Mwave registration where even if you create a password following their criteria, it still says the password is invalid. I'll looking into fixing that problem later but we've got more Mwave accounts than we have fans to use them so creating more Mwave accounts is unnecessary for now and that's why I've deacivated that task.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:24 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, you need to copy the exact version of the lib folder's address without translating it Are you still using the 64 bit dll files?
Yes I am still using the 64 bit dll files. But since I ended up putting the voter directly on the c:/ drive the launguage for that is universal so it should not be a language issue now.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, sorry I forgetting to answer your question about why the MWave accounts aren't getting made. It's because I've deactivated that task. There are issues with the Mwave registration where even if you create a password following their criteria, it still says the password is invalid. I'll looking into fixing that problem later but we've got more Mwave accounts than we have fans to use them so creating more Mwave accounts is unnecessary for now and that's why I've deacivated that task.
No worries, now I see why it would make sence to deactivate it. I was just concerned that I might have had even more issues than I first thought so it is good that everything is fine.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:42 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Yes I am still using the 64 bit dll files. But since I ended up putting the voter directly on the c:/ drive the launguage for that is universal so it should not be a language issue now.
@SwePlaygirl, hmmm I don't think tesseract is going to work on 64 bit Windows. I'm going to try something else. I'll be back in the a few hours later Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:54 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, hmmm I don't think tesseract is going to work on 64 bit Windows. I'm going to try something else. I'll be back in the a few hours later Very Happy
Okey, good luck and don't forget to rest. While you are gone I will be pondering on how to get more voter users. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top