After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

+4
Mbi
PrinceX
Marinesquad49
PlayboyzAdam
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm

2014/06/28 14:30 charts update. A Midsummer Night's Sweetness is going up in the charts again Smile
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichart94
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichart95

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:39 pm

cheers #3 on Music Core today.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Musicc11

Not sure what to text to vote but saw this,
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Musicc10

on the screen and was conflicted by whether to listens to what kpop fans have said on the internet or text "산이,레이나"....I've never trusted kpop fans so I just went ahead and texted "산이,레이나"...but then a few minutes later I saw Hye Lim's tweet https://twitter.com/jjongsoohyelims/status/482779937670045696 and she sent "산이 레이나"
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Hyelim10

So I'm confused...I've read that Music Core was really strict on the format of the text so I'm worried my that my vote accounts for nothing. Maybe I should have voted the same way Hye Lim did considering she probably knows a lot more than any Kpop fan...dang, oh well it was too late since I voted a couple of minutes before her...or maybe the exact format of the text doesn't matter.

Someone who knows what they are doing please join the discussion. Obviously I don't know what I'm doing...I tweeted to text "산이,레이나" because it seems right since that's was what was on the show. If I'm wrong I apologise in advance. For now I think I'll continue to text "산이,레이나" to Music Core.

2014/06/28 17:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichart96
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichart97

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:28 am

I've just checked twitter and all the other Korean fans texted "산이,레이나" to vote instead of "산이 레이나" so maybe Hye Lim got it wrong or it doesn't matter.

Korean fan vote tweets:

Another question that's been bothering me for a long time is whether the international number for Music Core is correct. The one that I've seen is +820505. I'm unsure whether an area code is needed (e.g. 2 for soul) because +82 is the country code and 0505 is just the local number. Also I'm not sure whether the international number should be +82505 (i.e. omit the leading 0 from the local number) because the international format for an Australian number has the leading zero of the local number omitted e.g. if my local number is 0417839865 then then its international version would be +61417839865 where +61 is the Australian country code.

Also in case anyone didn't know, the "+" just means insert international access code, for Australia it's 0011 although for most countries it's 00 but just typing + on my phone works fine.

I'm so confused right now. I'm glad there's the M&TV Talk app which can use for live voting for Inkigayo tomorrow. No need to worry about what to text or what is the right number Smile

2014/06/28 22:30 charts update. Still improving on the charts Smile
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichart98
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichart99

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:18 am

Raina, San E FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 VNTIgP

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Things to do to help support Raina and San E,
1) Vote on Eat Your Kimchi.
2) Vote on M COUNTDOWN.
3) Use the M&TV Talk app to vote for the upcoming  Inkigayo that's on today if you haven't do it yet. Later today if Raina and San E get nominated to win you can go back to the M&TV Talk app to vote for them again. See Inkigayo live streaming at http://www.livestream.com/sbsinkigayo

2014/06/29 11:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar100
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar101

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Yay, they're nominated for #1 PLEASE HELP VOTE on M&TV Talk app.

https://twitter.com/AdamFJH/status/483136307808313344
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Inkiga10

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:58 pm

cheers  #3 for Inkigayo. Lets step up our game and get them #1s for next week.

https://twitter.com/ThurstWoo/status/483142483434414080
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Inkiga12

It turns out the Inkigayo starts around 3:05 KST  which means SBS really needs to updated the info on their Youtube channel and the info from the tutorial is outdated too.

2014/06/29 16:30 charts update. "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness" has been going up the charts Very Happy
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar102
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar103

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Voting for the upcoming Inkigayo is now available from M&TV Talk app. Please take the time to vote before the upcoming Inkigayo on Sunday 3:05 pm KST.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Timeto11

2014/06/29 18:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar104
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar105

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 pm

I like these fighting parts Smile
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 JZHxMv

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:15 am

Things to do to support Raina and San E,
2) Vote on M COUNTDOWN before 9:00 am KST(not much time left now so please hurry if you haven't done it yet.)
3) Voting for upcoming Inkigayo is now available so please remember to do it sometime this week before Sunday 3:05 pm KST.

2014/06/30 06:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar106
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar107

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 am

2014/06/30 23:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar108
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar109

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Things to do today to support Raina and San E:
2) Use the M&TV Talk app to vote for the upcoming  Inkigayo on sunday.
3) Also don't forget the 1 million views on MV in Pledis channel in 3 weeks goal...this is the last day of those 3 weeks but lets try our best to increase the views as much as possible. I think using incognito mode when viewing the MV help to make your views count in the view total.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 1m3w10

2014/07/01 13:30 charts update. A Midsummer Night's Sweetness is dropping in the charts. Ulala Session and IU are have over taken Raina and San E for 3rd place.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar110

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:52 pm

2014/07/01 14:30 charts update. Within that last hour Ulala Session and IU's Summer Love reach #1 and "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness" is still dropping.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar111

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 pm

2014/07/01 21:30 charts update.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar112

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Things to do today to support Raina and San E:
2) Use the M&TV Talk app to vote for the upcoming  Inkigayo  on sunday.

2014/07/02 10:30 charts update. A Midsummer Night's Sweetness has been dropping in the charts.  g.o.d has over taken Raina and San E Sad
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar113

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

014/07/03 11:30 charts update. A Midsummer Nigth's Sweetness is still doing very well on the charts and now knock K.Wll from top 5 but Younha is now in the competition and at #2. Right now marks exactly 3 weeks since A Midsummer Nigth's Sweetness has been out for, chart-wise it's been a very successful promotion(in terms of support from fans...not really). With the Inkigayo good bye stage gone I guess now I should be focusing on plans for After School's next comeback but first there's this issue of the h8 for Nana that needs to be dealt with.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar114

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix error in number of weeks song has been out for)

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:51 pm

2014/07/14 21:30 charts update. Still going very in the charts even after promotions have ended Very Happy
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 BsgXuR2CMAIrlg6

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:45 am

2014/07/20 01:30 charts update. WOW they're still doing so well in the charts...holy.... they're far out lasting their competitor they had during their promotion...and right now they're getting about 100,000 views on their MV on pledisartist while it took them about a week to that much during their promotion.
[DISCUSSION]Official A midsummer night's sweetness discussion thread - Page 5 Ichar115

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:17 pm

This may have been brought up before but if it hasn’t I hope it may be of use if a bit late.

I’ve always believed in supporting my favourite artists buy purchasing their music and I use iTunes to do so, but I was frustrated that I couldn’t find Raina’s songs when I searched no matter how much I tried; what I didn’t realise stupid me is I was using English to do so when I needed to use Hangul.

I just found this out while trolling the Soompi charts and came across the link to purchase the songs on iTunes; I don’t know if that helps or even if you can type in Hangul in iTunes but if not go to Soompi and search the charts for when Raina was active then click the buy on iTunes button then it’s easy to find all her music.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 pm

intrepid wrote:I don’t know if that helps or even if you can type in Hangul in iTunes but if not go to Soompi and search the charts for when Raina was active then click the buy on iTunes button then it’s easy to find all her music.
@intrepid, I don't know Hangul or how to type in Hangul. When I want to buy the song from itunes, I google the song's name or Raina, look for the Hangul for it and then copy and paste it into the itune search engine to find it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:14 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
intrepid wrote:I don’t know if that helps or even if you can type in Hangul in iTunes but if not go to Soompi and search the charts for when Raina was active then click the buy on iTunes button then it’s easy to find all her music.
@intrepid, I don't know Hangul or how to type in Hangul. When I want to buy the song from itunes, I google the song's name or Raina, look for the Hangul for it and then copy and paste it into the itune search engine to find it.

Hangul isn’t that hard, at least for the consonants they’re easy but the vowels trip me up the most because some are similar to each other visually and a couple sound simular as well.

Yeah copy and paste, lol, that works too; I just thought some others might have like me searched using English because Raina’s name seems to be used in the English format rather than the Hangul one usually and couldn’t find the song or thought it was unavailable while overlooking the “obvious” that they have to use Korean.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:01 pm

intrepid wrote:Hangul isn’t that hard, at least for the consonants they’re easy but the vowels trip me up the most because some are similar to each other visually and a couple sound simular as well.
@intrepid, you know Hangul? cool!

intrepid wrote:Yeah copy and paste, lol, that works too; I just thought some others might have like me searched using English because Raina’s name seems to be used in the English format rather than the Hangul one usually and couldn’t find the song or thought it was unavailable while overlooking the “obvious” that they have to use Korean.
@intrepid, haha I thought they'll use the English format for itunes as well but I couldn't find it so I tried Hangul.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 pm

A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness is down 9 places to #82 in the Digital Charts for the period 31/05/15 - 06/06/15 and down “?” places to be just outside of the top 100 in the Digital downloads chart but still managed 15,026 downloads which is an increase of 3 downloads over the previous week.

Just to update this thread this is what AMSNS been doing in 2015 in digital downloads.

26/04/15 - 02/05/15  13,946
03/05/15 - 09/09/15  13,913
10/05/15 - 15/05/15  14,480
17/05/15 - 23/05/15  14,971
24/05/15 - 30/05/15  15,023
31/05/15 - 06/06/15  15,026
Totalling so far 87,359 for the year.

Just remember this is the “charted” numbers so the “real” number would be higher and a reasonable guestimate is that it’s been doing about 10,000 downloads a week from when it left the charts until when it re-entered at the end of April. study

Last edited by intrepid on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:50 am

@intrepid thanks for the chart update. Also, you said in https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407p585-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system that Raina had 610,558 streams for AMNS from 15/02/2015 to 21/2/2015, is that correct ... Shocked are you sure you read Gaon correctly?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:07 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@intrepid thanks for the chart update. Also, you said in https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407p585-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system that Raina had 610,558 streams for AMNS from 15/02/2015 to 21/2/2015, is that correct ... Shocked are you sure you read Gaon correctly?

Yes I read it correctly and at the moment it’s 63 in the Streaming charts with 947,420 streams.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next