After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 24 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:06 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, doubling had nothing to do with UEE, it was  the stigma associated with the notion of having a sponsor to help with an idol's career that was associated with UEE. Doubling is when someone(hidden from the audience) sings for someone else to lip-sync to e.g. in the film, Sun Ye(Eun Ju's friend) does it for Jenny. The film also reveals this concept of having sponsors to help you out with your career and the reason why this is seen negatively is because it implies you slept with them in order to get them to help you. The movie makes it seems like this is  quite a common thing(at least the idea of it anyway) in Korea. In 2013 there were articles about UEE denying that she had a sponsor to help her out with her career and I remember her saying she wasn't that kind of person. At the time none of this made any sense to me because I thought having a sponsor was a good thing and it seems like they were making a big deal out of nothing so I didn't think further into it but now that I think about it, the rumours probably came about because the opportunities that UEE received during her earlier days were very unusual for a rookie idol/actor. For example, UEE was featured in Soju ads and these kind of opportunities are usually given to big name stars.
I remember those news back in 2013 back then I knew less about the industry in itself so i did not think much about it. I knew about how popular Uee got straight away and her CF ads but I did not see a sponsor as a bad thing either. Then I am with you on doubling. I would say it is quite common. T-ara's Sugar Free used somone pretty famos for the recording of one part in the song and then in the live versions Jiyeon sung it. After that I saw a "list of artists having voices in other songs" or something similar so I guess it is not uncommon at least because I remember the list being big. The movie 200 pound beauty is also based upon the main character being a doubbler for an idol.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: The reason the logs are so big is because of the amount of data they contain to help me trouble shoot problems. I've looked at your log and found the problem. There are case where you have voted but the website doesn't register the vote straight away so the Playgirlz Voter think that vote has failed so it doesn't count that vote so the Playgirlz Voter does an extra vote to try and get 10 votes done but by then the site has register the vote that previously wasn't counted so when the Playgirlz Voter does that final vote it can't perform it because the site has already registered 10 votes but the Playgirlz Voter only counts 9.
The thing is in the past the used to cover dates per day and after the day was over a new one begun but now the voter starts new logs after days so I am finding it odd. But good that you found the issue and there is nothing else wrong. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 24 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by intrepid Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Gaon chart update 15/2 – 21/2

I think because of the Luna New Year Gaon was very late updating the week before last charts last week but it didn’t really matter for Lizzy because she isn’t charting anymore except for the Mobile Chart where she is #19 down 3 places.

However bad news for Lizzy doesn’t mean it’s all bad news; Raina has made resurgences with A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.

Digital Chart #99 up 5

Download Chart #94 up 17 with 11,843 downloads

Streaming Chart #81 down 2 with 610,558

In other news former HelloVenus member Yoonjo stated in a recent interview she’s in training to debut as an actor and doesn’t want to be in a girl group again which torpedo’s any thought those of us had of her joining Afterschool to replace JooYeon. With Lizzy confirming that AS is coming back this year it would have been perfect for her to join but now leaves open the possibility that AS may remain as 7 members since most of the trainees are too young I think to join.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:51 am

intrepid wrote:Gaon chart update 15/2 – 21/2

I think because of the Luna New Year Gaon was very late updating the week before last charts last week but it didn’t really matter for Lizzy because she isn’t charting anymore except for the Mobile Chart where she is #19 down 3 places.

However bad news for Lizzy doesn’t mean it’s all bad news; Raina has made resurgences with A Midsummer Night’s Sweetness.

Digital Chart #99 up 5

In other news former HelloVenus member Yoonjo stated in a recent interview she’s in training to debut as an actor and doesn’t want to be in a girl group again which torpedo’s any thought those of us had of her joining Afterschool to replace JooYeon. With Lizzy confirming that AS is coming back this year it would have been perfect for her to join but now leaves open the possibility that AS may remain as 7 members since most of the trainees are too young I think to join.
Hurray for Raina! Very Happy

Funny that you say this, maybe it was stated in the magazine she had a recent picture in? It is almost ironic because in that picture she actually looked like she would have fitted in with AS even if I did not really want her there before. I am all for AS as seven personally, I have seen  some people saying uneven numbers looking better in dances. I don't really have an opinion on that but I think the remaining seven are more than capable of carrying themselves just fine. Also bids the question if Yoonjo will leave Pledis, I am personally hoping she stays so she can be the first actress in Pledis. Considering Lizzy, Uee and maybe Nana they could benefit from this. Especially considering Kahi, Jooyeon and Soyoung and their current whereabouts.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:11 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
intrepid wrote:Gaon chart update 15/2 – 21/2

Digital Chart #99 up 5

Hurray for Raina! Very Happy

Funny that you say this, maybe it was stated in the magazine she had a recent picture in? It is almost ironic because in that picture she actually looked like she would have fitted in with AS even if I did not really want her there before. I am all for AS as seven personally, I have seen  some people saying uneven numbers looking better in dances. I don't really have an opinion on that but I think the remaining seven are more than capable of carrying themselves just fine. Also bids the question if Yoonjo will leave Pledis, I am personally hoping she stays so she can be the first actress in Pledis. Considering Lizzy, Uee and maybe Nana they could benefit from this. Especially considering Kahi, Jooyeon and Soyoung and their current whereabouts.

Esquire magazine is what you are thinking of, and yes she brings the sexy in that picture which should show the naysayers who say that she should stay cute; I always thought she could do AS kind of sexy which is always done with class and could never understand the opposition to her since girls like Nana, Lizzy and Raina do sexy to cute without anybody saying boo.
As to her staying in Pledis, well if we are to go by history it doesn’t bode well for her to stay but what most disappoints me is like YooAra Yoonjo is a talented singer and a former preschool girl so both were already trained to join AS at some point and now we have lost both to acting which is such a waste of talent.
I think leaving AS as seven is also really bad because if you noticed last year when OC were promoting the other five girls were doing concerts at the same time as AS, bring that number down to four and them doing that isn’t as credible, also given that Uee and Jungah’s time with AS are probably coming to an end soon I think AS time as a group will also come to an end unless someone joins which would be an indication of Pledis’s commitment to the group, if no one joins that to me indicated AS is on borrowed time.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 am

intrepid wrote: Esquire magazine is what you are thinking of, and yes she brings the sexy in that picture which should show the naysayers who say that she should stay cute; I always thought she could do AS kind of sexy which is always done with class and could never understand the opposition to her since girls like Nana, Lizzy and Raina do sexy to cute without anybody saying boo.
As to her staying in Pledis, well if we are to go by history it doesn’t bode well for her to stay but what most disappoints me is like YooAra Yoonjo is a talented singer and a former preschool girl so both were already trained to join AS at some point and now we have lost both to acting which is such a waste of talent.
I think leaving AS as seven is also really bad because if you noticed last year when OC were promoting the other five girls were doing concerts at the same time as AS, bring that number down to four and them doing that isn’t as credible, also given that Uee and Jungah’s time with AS are probably coming to an end soon I think AS time as a group will also come to an end unless someone joins which would be an indication of Pledis’s commitment to the group, if no one joins that to me indicated AS is on borrowed time.

Yes that is the one, she looked like a BESTie/Girl's Day meber in it when they were doing their respective summer promotions last year with a sexy and cute vibe. My goal for Yoonjo would have been her as a leader in a new Pledis group but if (more like when) she does leave I hope she can find a good company. Ara and Jooyeon seem to be in good ones based of the little I have seen so far. If Yoonjo would have been picked it would have been a transitioning peridod for me. I think she is perfect for Shampoo, Wonder Boy, Because Of You and in Diva but I can't really picture her in some other songs. But it is like that with all groups with member changes so to me that is not a big deal. You can see new members clearly fitting to some songs but to other songs not at all, at last it is that case for me. But I really would have wanted her in a group of her own so it is a shame she is going to chose acting, on the other hand I can understand why.

I don't think AS will be split up like last year. Of course I am guessing but I don't think OC will have a release before AS does and in that case they will all be active together. If Pledis are going with what I expect then AS will come back in the summer or autumn once the boys are done. After that OC might have a release and then the other members will be resting/doing induvidual things. So I don't think having them only as seven will be to much of an issue unless Pledis decides to split them up again. I am curious if Han Dong Geun will actually go on music shows for the first time or something like Immortal song and also where Son Dam Bi fits into the picture. The one thing I would really want is some sort of event and soon, I know it is almost March but After School's first stage in 2015 still feels so far away.

Either way I to expect 2015 to be the year Pledis either makes it or breaks it. Lizzy was a rough start and I have no idea on what NU'EST are doing. Twitter is a mess so I think it will be hard to get SNS points for them, Beakho willl only be in the follow-up and so far no one I have talked to knows if they will promote the song or not. Well they are doing a decent job with the youtube views in the NU'EST Channel which is good. Sadly the fans are still complaining about the recent NU'EST concepts and this is not what they and Pledis need right now. The song has also not been listed in music show votings so far but that sometimes take time. I just hope NU'EST can do at least twice as good as Lizzy did.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:07 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sadly the fans are still complaining about the recent NU'EST concepts and this is not what they and Pledis need right now.
@SwePlaygirl, I actually agree with those fans. NU'EST has gone really generic. Although I think Kpop has always been pretty generic and most of NU'EST fans are from other boy group fandom that are pretty generic so I don't see what all the fuss is about.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 am

So. . .

Last time I check, Lizzy was over 50% of the votes on Show Champion. Do we have any chance of winning this week?
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:So. . .

Last time I check, Lizzy was over 50% of the votes on Show Champion. Do we have any chance of winning this week?
@JungAh_Fan, nope Sad

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:28 am

*Clears throat*
MBC is giving the chance of having a ShowTime to the most requested artist here:http://www.mbcplus.com/every1/audience/request.html and we need to request After School.
(I don't care if you say we have no chance, you go there and request them and we'll see what happens).
In light of that i made tutorials on how to request here:https://ladyteen.wordpress.com/tutorials/.
Let that sink.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 am

Rirism wrote:*Clears throat*
MBC is giving the chance of having a ShowTime to the most requested artist here:http://www.mbcplus.com/every1/audience/request.html and we need to request After School.
(I don't care if you say we have no chance, you go there and request them and we'll see what happens).
In light of that i made tutorials on how to request here:https://ladyteen.wordpress.com/tutorials/.
Let that sink.
@Riri please get this info posted on asdaze.com. I'll implement support for this in the Playgirlz Voter when I have time(somewhere within the next 2 days).

Guys, I'm facing a moral dilemma here. What would you do if you depend on a bunch of back stabbing ingrates to help support your idols and you know for a fact that when they say how much they care about their idols, it's all just words, empty meaningless words, because when it comes to it, this fandom doesn't really give a damn...would you cheat for your idols if you could, just to help them survive? Under normal circumstances I'll never think about cheating for anything but this is no longer about awards or recognition, this is about survival. Right now it'll seem that we have an advantage for this Show Time thing because we are coming first in the Show Champion votes but that's only because we have some powerful friends from other fandoms helping us out(@Lazy thanks for everything, especially trying to contact the Chinese fans). Without the help Lazy has provided we'll have about 10 times less votes then normal...which means this fandom really hasn't done much for Lizzy on our own. It'll be nice if Lazy can help After School out with this Show Time thing but I'm sure he has his own group to help out so I don't expect him to. However I do expect this fandom to help but I know what I expect and what actually will happen are 2 different things. So now you know how things stand and given After School's situation, would you still cheat? You'll loss any credibility you once had(not that it matters if you didn't have much to begin with). If you have created a system that ASDaze endorses but now that it's became a tool for cheating they'll no longer endorse it and they probably won't allow you to promote in on the forum any more. You can no longer say the system obeys all the limits set out by the voting sites when people criticize it as a tool for cheating. Cheating demeans the efforts of all the fans that have diligently worked on using the system to support their idols....But does anything of this even matter if at the end your idols disband and their disbandment could be prevent by some cheating...OR IF YOUR BACK STABBING INGRATE OF A FANDOM FINALLY GETS THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND HELP SO THERE'S NO NEED TO THINK ABOUT CHEATING TO BEGIN WITH. Being an After School member is a dead end job and the reason why it's a dead end job is because this fandom made it a dead end job.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:02 am

Guys, I'm facing a moral dilemma here.

Moral?? You are so a nice guy. But I just want to say almost all big fandoms vote with tools or even money for help and none of them admit this!

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:00 am

DoneDoneDoneDone! Oh well do we have any chance anyway? I don't know, people don't seem to care and fellow AS facebook pages don't give a damn and ignored me when i told them about it. Plus people will vote for EXO and BTS and these big groups and here we are with even less chances. Well at least we could try maybe MBC will be surprised such a lazy fandom woke up and did something and'll give AS a program.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 am

Rirism wrote:DoneDoneDoneDone!
@Rirism and @Renzel, thanks guys.

Rirism wrote:Oh well do we have any chance anyway?
@Rirism, I think we do...but that's my optimist side speaking. I'm also a realist but my optimist side usually takes over. I don't think you want to know what my realist side thinks right now..it includes another long rant about this fandom.

Rirism wrote:I don't know, people don't seem to care and fellow AS facebook pages don't give a damn and ignored me when i told them about it.
@Rirism, our friend Lazy has been trying to promote the Playgirlz Voter to one of the Chinese fan bases(AS Baidu) but it doesn't look like they are going to be much help...did we ever have much hardcore fans to begin with or has this fandom always been like this?

Rirism wrote:Well at least we could try maybe MBC will be surprised such a lazy fandom woke up and did something and'll give AS a program.
That'll be awesome Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 am

I am surprised someone actually LIKED After School because i can still remember when they had like 4 people going to a fanmeeting. We need a comeback like Flashback so they can get recognition.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:30 pm

I was suppose to release the Playgirlz Voter update for Show Time voting today but I didn't have time to finish it today. I'll get the update finished tomorrow.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:40 am

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to work on the Show Time voting feature today. I'll try to get it finish on Saturday.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:27 pm

The Playgirlz Voter now support Show Time voting. I don't know the rules to the Show Time vote but it looks like there's no limit to the amount of times an account can make requests for the vote and I see that many people are actually making multiple requests using a single account but this just look like it's spamming MBC so I'm setting the Playgirlz Voter to make one request per account.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Are we still supporting Lizzy on Mwave? I only ask because she hasn’t moved today in the ranking and I know I voted.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm

intrepid wrote:Are we still supporting Lizzy on Mwave? I only ask because she hasn’t moved today in the ranking and I know I voted.

No need to vote there. Let's wait for the next round.

I did contact AS Baidu forum and got their replies. They said they can work together with people here.

But there is nothing to do.

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:48 am

intrepid wrote:Are we still supporting Lizzy on Mwave? I only ask because she hasn’t moved today in the ranking and I know I voted.
@intrepid, when I found out that Lizzy was taken out off the Show Champion poll I deactivated the Playgirlz Voter task for Show Champion voting. I also deactivated the M CountDown voting task as well so I didn't need to keep track of whether she has taken off the M CountDown poll as well and I thought that will be OK since her promotion is over and nobody was voting for her anymore anyway...wait, is Lizzy's promotion over yet? I thought it was but ASDaze posted video of her on music shows so now I am unsure? I asked about it on ASDaze's ask.fm but no one answered me yet. If Lizzy's promotion isn't over yet I'll activate the Playgirlz Voter task for M CountDown voting again.

Lazy wrote:I did contact AS Baidu forum and got their replies. They said they can work together with people here.
@Lazy, cheers Great job Very Happy

Lazy wrote:But there is nothing to do.
@Lazy, right now we are working on Show Time voting. They can either do it manually,  see tutorial at http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/ or they can use the Playgirlz Voter. Let them know that the Playgirlz Voter will allow them to vote 4 times a day. I understand the major problem right now is the language barrier. If you have time please help translate http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/ or the Playgirlz Voter tutorial to Chinese.

EDIT: @Lazy, can you also encourage the AS Baidu guys drop by and say hi or show their support for the Show Time voting campaign. All they need to do is leave a message on http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/ They can post their message in Chinese and we can use Google Translate to read their messages. Posting messages is really easy and they can do it without registering for an account. Here a simple tutorial you can translate for them,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 24 Commen10
Their messages will help boost morale, create more hype and hopefully that'll help get the rest of the international fandom to help out. Their message can be as simple as "AS FIGHTING!" or "Here to support After School and ASDaze" or they can write long essays about how how awesome After School is and I'll happily read every message Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 am

@PlayboyzAdam Well she’s still in the poll so I guess she’s still promoting though I guess she would just about be finished; last week she was at eleventh place I think but now she’s at twenty one.

Looking at how she has been polling I would say she had been doing quite well considering and could have rose to quite a bit with a measly .01% last week but this week she’s 0.0% but even so given the competition she’s ranking well.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:If Lizzy's promotion isn't over yet I'll activate the Playgirlz Voter task for M CountDown voting again.

Trust me, it is meaningless at all at this time. If it was useful, I would cast huge number of votes there and Lizzy would be as least on top 2.

@Lazy, right now we are working on Show Time voting. ... Let them know that the Playgirlz Voter will allow them to vote 4 times a day.

Under current situation, 4 times a day is meaningless too. Go the MBC ShowTime site and see what Chinese fans are doing. lol

I understand the major problem right now is the language barrier.

Not really, most Baidu.com fanclubs know how to play this game and have Chinese translation already.

@Lazy, can you also encourage the AS Baidu guys drop by and say hi or show their support for the Show Time voting campaign. All they need to do is leave a message on http://asdaze.com/2015/03/tutorial-how-to-request-after-school-for-mbcs-showtime/

Request sent!

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:03 am

Lazy wrote:Under current situation, 4 times a day is meaningless too. Go the MBC ShowTime site and see what Chinese fans are doing. lol
@Lazy, LOL I already know what is going on over there but you and Sarah already know how I feel about about my plans and how I feel about cheating...actually I'm still undecided about cheating for this particular campaign but the idea that the AS Baidu guys are helping out gives me more hope so I feel less of a need to cheat Very Happy A great philosopher once said "I'll work to win with my own colors"(something like that) and that's what I want to happen Very Happy Plus a survey estimated we have about 50000 fans in this fandom, it we can get them to actively participate then we can help After School gain 4*50000=200000 votes a day Very Happy

Lazy wrote:Request sent!
@Lazy, cheers

PS: @Lazy can you please keep an eye on the Chinese fans to see if they are paying or planning to pay voting companies to help After School. Let them know they are not really helping, After School/Pledis needs that money and if they are going to do that then I can give them a much better deal to them than what the voting companies will ever offer.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:52 pm

They actually had a thread for ShowTime tutorial:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3627685498

Lazy
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:01 am

Lazy wrote:They actually had a thread for ShowTime tutorial:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3627685498
@Lazy Haha that is awesome Very Happy It looks like the fan that created that thread(米氻) understands English because the tutorial 米氻 posted in that thread is from ASDaze.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next