After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Kahi is a strict leader

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Kahi is a strict leader Empty [DISCUSSION] Kahi is a strict leader

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon May 12, 2014 10:25 am

It's true that Kahi is a strict leader and this can be confirmed years ago back when Son Dambi, Kahi, Jung Ah and Nana were on Radio Star. Nana mentions how Kahi makes her repeat dance moves when Nana has already tried her best, from this it's clear Kahi is strict with the members during practice, however there has been some misunderstanding and fans think Kahi is generally strict and this I disagree with.

During episode 18 of Strong Heart Kahi reveals the backup dancers told Kahi that UEE took Raina and Nana to a room and told them this,
You guys, don't you know when we go to the hair salon, the unnies should get their hair washed first and then we get ours washed? When we eat, you guys have to go unpack all the food after the unnies finish eating we have to clean up. Also when cleaning up, the unnies clean the mirrors and we clean the floor. But when the unnies are resting why do you guys have to rest as well?

And here is UEE's reply,
That's right I did all that. I did say that. Actually it was because I was filming a drama so I didn't have time to practice with everyone. What I saw at that time was the unnies were playing around too. Even the unpacking was done by the unnies. In the end it was the unnies that were cleaning up. That's why I gently called them over and told them. Your not the same as our unnies. I only nagged them a little bit....There's too many members, so when we sit in the car we also have our own assigned seats but they did not care about their roles as new members and wait for the unnies to get on the car first. New members should sit in the back seats right? So I talked to them about this too. I told them a little about not washing their hair first, I told them a little about not eating first.

As you can see by "...unnies were playing around too. Even the unpacking was done by the unnies. In the end it was the unnies that were cleaning up." and "There's too many members, so when we sit in the car we also have our own assigned seats but they did not care about their roles as new members and wait for the unnies to get on the car first" Kahi wasn't the one that was trying to enforce the strict seniority rules it was UEE. Things seem pretty equal without UEE's intervention. Also I remember an interview where Kahi reveals that washing duties are shared between member and different members are responsible for doing washing on particular days. Kahi is strict when it comes to quality control for performances but other then that she's really soft hearted, which can be confirmed like how in Playgirlz School episode 6 when Kahi helps out the losing team do the dishes because they look so tired so she felt sorry for them.

@6:40 to 7:05

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down