After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ?

+2
Gokoulssj
bennyraina
6 posters

Go down

[OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ? Empty [OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ?

Post by bennyraina Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:14 am

AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ?

Haha so since i remember @captainsprunchz mention about opinion pieces, i guess i could make use of it to express my opinion and ask for your opinions?

It all begins with one day when my friends came to my house and asked about my kpop collection, so i showed them. But they say i am on a pretty crazy fanboy mode lol.
i actually thought that since it's a collection, i should just collect all the different versions of a certain album? AND also, i like to keep most of them factory sealed, cuz i prefer them to stay in their original state haa.

SO... wanted to ask if this is normal or crazy PLAYBOYZ mode ?  Laughing 

But firstly, if you had not seen yet, My collection and many others collection could be seen in this thread : https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t55-pics-your-after-school-collection

Here comes, so these are just the repeated collection i have out of my entire collection.

[OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ? 13912727571_7d44af70bb_b

Basically i have :
1) 3 First Love maxi single ( basically RAINA, Jungah and uee version) with some postcards
2) 3 Catallena and a RAINA photocard.
3) Orange caramel lipstick album and their online bought photocards
4) 2 Happy Pledis 2012

Most of them are still factory sealed except for First Love jungah version, 1 of Catallena and 1 of Happy Pledis 2012.

i also had plans to expand the collection of their posters!

[OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ? 13913278531_e2a3a63b7d_b

My wish is to collect mostly all of their albums that may or may not have different versions! Haha oh and also i plan to start collecting their autographed albums as well!

SOO, from what you all have seen, what are your opinions on whether i am a normal playboyz, or a CRAZY playboyzz ?? Or are you a crazy playgirlz or playboyz yourself??
bennyraina
bennyraina
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ? Empty Re: [OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ?

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:27 am

In my opinion I don't see what you're doing making you a Crazy Playboyz. I mean, I"m 30 and still collecting all there albums, not really sure what my friends or family think of me being into Kpop (mainly because I don't care, I like what I like) I sometimes feel like I'm to old or even crazy for this.

I think you can only become a Crazy Playboyz or Girlz if that is your 24/7 365 obsession. You know like not having a life or other things going on, but if that if your situation then you might be a Crazy Playboyz and I still don't think that's a bad thing. Just more support for our Lovely Ladies

BTW I think I might start getting copies and keeping them in factory seal. I really liked that idea. Hope you don't me borrowing it
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

[OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ? Empty Re: [OPINION] AM I/ARE YOU A CRAZY PLAYBOYZ/PLAYGIRLZ?

Post by bennyraina Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:25 pm

@Gokoulssj haha yes nothing wrong with that! But maybe to my non-kpop friends they just find us abit crazy.

keep different copies of an album as collection! i think its worth spending the time to look for them cuz some copies are unique form one another! In terms of like cover ( for first love ) and photo cards inside, although i keep them sealed lol, knowing i have them is good enough =D
bennyraina
bennyraina
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:58 pm

@bennyraina, I don't think you're crazy. You sound like a dedicated collector/awesome AS fan. Collecting different copies of an album sounds like a pretty fun hobby but a very expensive one. It's similar to collecting things like stamps.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:36 pm

I agree with Adam and Goko. To non-AS/Kpop fans they might find it odd buying the same album 8 times, but they don't know the feel of owning your favorite idol's cd with their picture on it stilled perfectly sealed and cherish able.

If you have the funds to get every edition that's awesome! Like I've said before I respect those who can go out and collect them all. I try my best to get at least 1 copy of each cd ever made and not open them.

Ultimately, normal or crazy, you still got love for Afterschool and Orange Caramel ;D

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:57 am

Wow with those albumss ;AAA; Now I pity myself for having only Virgin and Flashback in my hands. I still need to buy First Love tho I want to have Nana but I'm unsure if I buy online since I might get other members (sorry for being too much biased XD)

And no of course, that doesn't make you a crazy playboyz Smile That's just a neutral fanboy feeeels~~ you know, supporting them by buying merch and memorabilia with their signatures and pictures in it ^^
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

http://j-royale.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bennyraina Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:14 pm

haha thx guys. Indeed collecting all is a sense of showing how much i love them and feels wonderful!

@renzel i was primary lookin for raina first love album also! i found the last copy at a random cd shop in a bookstore at a train station lol (when i was in korea ). lucky me.  Laughing 
bennyraina
bennyraina
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana&Kaeun4lyfe Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:33 am

I have doubles too lololol I have:

Bangkok City- 2
First Love- 3 (E-Young, Kaeun, Jooyeon)
Virgin- 3
Catallena- 2

I've been trying to curb buying doubles. I used to have Heaven, Shh, and Lipstick as doubles but sold them. For Catallena I used to have four. I did keep their photocards though. Most of the time I get an extra just to get the card.
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down