AFTERSCHOOLDAZE Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!!

Go down

After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!! Empty After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!!

Post by PrinceX Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 pm

https://soundcloud.com/woonist/dress-to-kill-new-track

What kinda Bops are these! I'm ready to get slayed!

After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!! 87713-Oprah-crying-gif-Imgur-UPlN

PrinceX
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!! Empty Re: After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!!

Post by OKDR Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:35 am

The first song must be from those producers who also did a few Namie tracks because it has a similar sound and feel. The rest is more UK-flavoured mixed with what J-Pop likes nowadays for certain dance tracks. I already liked the more electro-dance tracks from Playgirlz like Gimmie Love or Broken Heart. If I am not mistaken, Rip Off & Dilly Dally were produced by the same production team I mentioned before (they also produced J-Pop acts like Miura Daichi or Hiromi aka Rainbow who are more sided with R&B music, but now I don't remember the name).

I like what Shinichi Osawa has brought into their Japanese music.

The thing is, this time around there won't be no bubbly tracks, not even Perfume-alike songs like Miss Futuristic was.
OKDR
OKDR
First Grader

Back to top Go down

After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!! Empty Re: After School "Dress To Kill" song previews!!!

Post by Redboi675 Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:44 am

Definitely sounds more cohesive than Playgirlz and I love what I hear so far :-)

I'm loving the JungAh era!
Redboi675
Redboi675
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum