After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] FORMER AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER YOO SO YOUNG APPEARS ON ‘CHALLENGE 1000 SONG’

Go down

[NEWS] FORMER AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER YOO SO YOUNG APPEARS ON ‘CHALLENGE 1000 SONG’ Empty [NEWS] FORMER AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER YOO SO YOUNG APPEARS ON ‘CHALLENGE 1000 SONG’

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:44 pm

[NEWS] FORMER AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER YOO SO YOUNG APPEARS ON ‘CHALLENGE 1000 SONG’ After-School-yoo-so-young_1394333240_af_org

[NEWS] FORMER AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER YOO SO YOUNG APPEARS ON ‘CHALLENGE 1000 SONG’ After-School-yoo-so-young_1394333240_af_org

Former After School member Yoo So Young came out on ‘Challenge 1000 Song’!

Yoo So Young was actually the first After School member to ‘graduate’, and she instead pursued her dream of becoming an actress. It was her first time in a while appearing on a variety show.

MC Lee Hwi Jae said, “Yoo So Young is from After School. Are you currently active as an actress?“. She answered, “That’s right. I’m currently acting in the SBS morning drama ‘You’re Only Mine’. It airs at 8:30.“
credit: allkpop
anyone else is happy that the MC said “Yoo So Young is from After School” i don’t that made me happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down