After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 19 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 am

Jinana wrote: I'm still a bit confused on what exactly it is supposed to be doing right now. Like it makes the MBC and MWave accounts and votes. Is it supposed to do anything else?
I can't answer everything but I can cover the things I know Smile

IHA, IMKA, Eat your kimchi and MTV = these are all inactive tasks from different end of the year awards. I expect them to be removed from the code once Adam has the time for them. Maybe the same thing with the MAMA awards. Or maybe they will all be kept in the code so it is faster to get them working during the end of the year shows in 2015. Anyways they are all currenly inactive since there is no voting for them going on.

Youtube Views = The Playgirlz Voter did some tests a month or tow ago. I think yyou can find the results at page 22 in this thread. The task was deactivated because Adam suspects youtube might block the views from the overall viewcount of the MV if we let to voter watch it.  

twitter = This task is active if you have a twitter account that the voter is allowed to use

Eat your kimchi votes = currently inactive as the people ruinning EYK are on vaication and for some reason their music monday page (where the voting) takes place can't be found. At least not when I have looked for it.

the show votes = a feature that is not yet done

naver searches = currently inactive because of bad internet connections.

I hope this explains things and right now your voter should create MBC and MWave accounts and vote, along with tweeting if it has a twitter account for it.

@PlayboyzAdam please correct the misstakes I hopefully did not make

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 19 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Sorry guys I'm in a hurry so I can't answer your questions right now.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Restart your Playgirlz Voters right now and leave them running until the end of today(KST) if possible. Run a copy of the Playgirlz Voter on as much computer as you can(PLEASE DO NOT RUN MORE THAN ONE PLAYGIRLZ VOTER ON ONE COMPUTER) Do all that and Lizzy will place 2nd this week on the Show Champion votes. Your Playgirlz Voters will auto upgrade to Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.94 which contains an update to deal with the problem that some MBC+ accounts are somehow created but still need to perform the agreement step after Logging it(which has been causing a lot of trouble). The Playgirlz Voter has also been updated so that internet connections as slow as 15 KB/second can perform Show Champion voting and M CountDown voting....it just does it really slowly...somewhere between 3 to 10+ minutes. Also these slow connections should beable to create MBC+ accounts and MWave accounts too...I hope.

Btw, I've finish work today so I'll be only very frequently. If there are any problem please let me know.

EDIT: I've also deactived the Tweet task because...more bandwidth for Show Champion voting.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:48 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Run a copy of the Playgirlz Voter on as much computer as you can(PLEASE DO NOT RUN MORE THAN ONE PLAYGIRLZ VOTER ON ONE COMPUTER)
Can we run the voter on several computer in the same network or is it for those (like me) that might possibly use two networks today?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:
PlayboyzAdam wrote: Run a copy of the Playgirlz Voter on as much computer as you can(PLEASE DO NOT RUN MORE THAN ONE PLAYGIRLZ VOTER ON ONE COMPUTER)
Can we run the voter on several computer in the same network or is it for those (like me) that might possibly use two networks today?
Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple computers in a single network is good for doing tasks that have no IP restrictions like Show Champion voting. Which is what we need to do now. Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple networks is for performing tasks that have IP restriction e.g. MCountDown voting and creating MBC+ accounts. Cool you have access to 2 networks Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:49 pm

You got it! I've never seen the percentage go up so fast! YAY! Also the voter is running better on my computer now! This past week it would only vote 10 times for Show Champion so I'm glad its past that count now!
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Babbitkpop wrote:You got it! I've never seen the percentage go up so fast! YAY! Also the voter is running better on my computer now! This past week it would only vote 10 times for Show Champion so I'm glad its past that count now!
T__T the MBC+ pages take forever to load so I haven't been waiting longer enough to see how the voting it going. Even with the changes I made to the Playgirlz Voter it still times out before completing to vote. I'm going to release another update to see if I can be more help.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:09 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple computers in a single network is good for doing tasks that have no IP restrictions like Show Champion voting. Which is what we need to do now. Running Playgirlz Voter on multiple networks is for performing tasks that have IP restriction e.g. MCountDown voting and creating MBC+ accounts.
I will get home early today so there should be a few hours left on the Korean day then, btu I think the accounts will all have been used by then (I left my older laptop at home running.) If they have not been used up then I willl do the dual thing.
PlayboyzAdam wrote:Cool you have access to 2 networks Very Happy
Don't get your hopes up, it is not always available in my school because of it's short rand and the "normal" school network have blocked Java because they don't want the irresponsible people to neglect school during gap hours for online gaming. So every once in a blue moon when you see that extra user that is probably me. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:39 pm

Babbitkpop wrote:You got it! I've never seen the percentage go up so fast! YAY! Also the voter is running better on my computer now! This past week it would only vote 10 times for Show Champion so I'm glad its past that count now!
It was perfect timing for me to be honest because I updated the voter about 5 minutes before I left for school. Now it looks like it did during Raina's Reset promotion at the rate she gained percentage. So now I am happy! Smile I just hope the others don't grow much more during the week.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:
It was perfect timing for me to be honest because I updated the voter about 5 minutes before I left for school. Now it looks like it did during Raina's Reset promotion at the rate she gained percentage. So now I am happy! Smile I just hope the others don't grow much more during the week.
We've only used half the accounts we've got right now. If things keep going like then I calculated Lizzy will finish 2nd this week.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Yeah this time everything was much faster! Thank you! Here's what I manged to do today! I was just waiting for Lizzy to hit 20%, which she is currently at right now, so I can get some sleep... must be up in 5 hours >_< Anything for my girls! Also Jonghyun is actually increasing in votes right now which scares me a little bit.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 19 YzJ2IGJ
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 pm

@Babbitkpop everything looks good on your side Very Happy  Great job. On my side things dont look as good but some votes are still better than none. Good night.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:09 pm

I remember Adam saying he tried to contact over 20 fandons to help us with the Voter, but the response wasn't what he was expecting. That being said, shouldn't we try that again? But instead of asking for help, we should show then The Plight of Pledis tumblr post and see if they can help Lizzy.

I undestand the chances are low, but I don't think we have anything to lose here. Maybe I'm too innocent, but It's not possible for then to not help us after seeing that. lol

Also, Asdaze still uses the facebook page? There's over 3.OOO likes, so we might increase the amount of people who wants to help Lizzy and After School.

Ps: Kahi Come Back You Bad Person is good, but It's me and Sinister (because of Bekah, yo) is a masterpierce. Wink
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:07 am

@JungAh_Fan, I have said Ive contacted about 20 after school fan bases before but Ive also been contacting/spamming about 40 After School fan bases. It was't that the results was what I expected, LOL actually it was very much what I expected. It just wasn't what I wanted. It wont hurt to if you have the time and it does take a of time to contact 40 fanbases even on twitter.

PS I agree with you PS

Guys, we've got 2 more hours left and about 900 more accounts to go. If this pace keeps up or improve then we will use up all the accounts today and from my calculation Lizzy should finish the 2nd...assuming Jong Hyun fans do step up their game.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:09 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:We've only used half the accounts we've got right now. If things keep going like then I calculated Lizzy will finish 2nd this week.
arrgh! My father (Who does not even know how to use a computer) turned off the internet about an hour after I went to school! Evil or Very Mad So my Show Champion stopped at 127 votes and I wasted half an hour eating once I got home because I assumed it was all working fine... Then I wasted another 15 minutes in my stupidity not realizing he had shut it down and that was why nothing happened... Arrgh! Anyways doing the dual thing right now begging that all acocunts will be used up within the next 50 minutes.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 am

JungAh_Fan wrote: Kahi Come Back You Bad Person is good, but It's me and Sinister (because of Bekah, yo) is a masterpierce. Wink
Agreed on Sinister, back when the It's ME album came out it was the only song I really loved and it was my favorite until 2014, these days it is Hey Boy Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:30 am

@SwePlaygirl dont worry. Im very sure that we can use up all the accounts by today. Also Lizzy is already 2nd. From my caculations Yong Hwa has about the same amount of fans supporting him as he did when Lizzy debut on the 23rd...its like the fans that were helping him do so well last week have stopped after he won Music Core and Inkigayo last week. For this week I dont think Yong hwa's will get the same crazy amount of votes as he did last week, I think he'll get about the same as what he got on his first week.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl dont worry. Im very sure that we can use up all the accounts by today. Also Lizzy is already 2nd. From my caculations Yong Hwa has about the same amount of fans supporting him as he did when Lizzy debut on the 23rd...its like the fans that were helping him do so well last week have stopped after he won Music Core and Inkigayo last week. For this week I dont think Yong hwa's will get the same crazy amount of votes as he did last week, I think he'll get about the same as what he got on his first week.

I am still mad, and at Oricon chart too for not counting foreginer sales. My plans are failing one by one, I can't do my best to save their career in Japan, I could not even vote for Lizzy today! Why did he have to shut the internet down! Rage moment, you don't mess with me like that! Twisted Evil Well I do know why he did it incase the power would go of while he is away and it would scare the dog but still! The dual running was not the most stable I have experienced but now all account have been used. Sadly Lizzy los 2nd place by just 0.4%  Mad Not the best day today...

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:58 am

Yey! Woho wouldn't you know OF COURSE Infinite H just had to show up the last 15 minutes kicking Lizzy down to 4th place! And OF COURSE Jonghyun jad to gain even more so now Lizzy is not only 4th but is 0.4% behind and with 2 minutes left of the Korean day we lost yet again... Everything is runnig so smoothly today. Well at least it will be fun to see her gain the places back in 2 minutes.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:04 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Why did he have to shut the internet down! Rage moment, you don't mess with me like that!
@SwePlaygirl, don't worrry about it we got all the accounts used up for today and that all that matters. Everyone makes mistakes and this one isn't too big a deal Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sadly Lizzy los 2nd place by just 0.4% Mad Not the best day today...
@SwePlaygirl, Lizzy came 4th. What the...? When I check the last time Lizzy came seconds? Also, throughout the entire day I did not see Infinite H and they just magically appeared out of nowhere about 5 minutes before the day ended and took second place...is something fishy going on or is the MBC Plus site broken?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:18 am

@SwePlaygirl, Haha if you are confused by what I previously wrote. I wrote it as you were writing your previous post but you posted your post before I posted mine. I think the MBC+ website has been trolling us for the entire day. It looks like Infinite H's votes are split off from Young Hwa's. Not too long ago Youg hwa has about 50+%. But when Infinite H appeared Yong hwa had 30+% and Infinite H had 20+%...not sure what is going on.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:19 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Lizzy came 4th. What the...? When I check the last time Lizzy came seconds? Also, throughout the entire day I did not see Infinite H and they just magically appeared out of nowhere about 5 minutes before the day ended and took second place...is something fishy going on or is the MBC Plus site broken?
It was the last 15 minutes (maybe the last 10) that they suddenly appeared and then they were in 2nd place. It seems strange to me too. My voter is now voting again so we will close the distance now, sadly I am still mad so i am just going to leave my vote running, head out, play Bad guy on repeat while I imagine myself punching the MBC+ site and Oricon in the face.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:25 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Haha if you are confused by what I previously wrote. I wrote it as you were writing your previous post but you posted your post before I posted mine.
I think we just did it agian to be honest. Either way you have some observations in my new one about when I observed their apperance. Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote: I think the MBC+ website has been trolling us for the entire day. It looks like Infinite H's votes are split off from Young Hwa's. Not too long ago Youg hwa has about 50+%. But when Infinite H appeared Yong hwa had 30+% and Infinite H had 20+%...not sure what is going on.
Me neither but I do tell you this, I am so not in the mood to be trolled anymore today. I am meant to be a calm "Swede" as that is the stereotype, yet I want to throw swedes (in the vedgetable form) at so many things right now. I obvioulsy can't do that so just to be sure I will leave both laptops on "dual voting" as I so fancily am calling it. I may not be throwing swedes at the other voting fandoms but at least I will show them that I am not going anywhere.

EDIT. Infinite H won on the Show today and Lizzy was not even nominated. I really have no idea what is going in there, she still does not exists in the Tudou page and after all the mentions done with the voter too!

EDIT 2: Gaon chart is updated will give you results in a bit.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:42 am

Updates:
1. no Lizzy on the ichart at all right now 00:39 KST
2. I am voting with both my laptops, still Lizzy is decreasing against the others in Show Champion votes.
3. Gaon is finally working again but there were no new results and my mind wa playing tricks on me. But I might have an explanation to her poor results! The most recent chart is from 18th of Jan - 24th of Feb and her son was released on the 23rd. So I really hope she will do better and the chart will be updated soon.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:58 am

Quick statistics notes. All times are Korean.
After Infinite H jumped up to 2nd place at the end of yesterday (3rd of Feb) and Jonghyun was still going strong beating Lizzy by at least 1% (I can't remember how much exactly) Lizzy ended up being 4th. I think Lizzy was at 14% once the day ended.

Then I went in to dual mode and around 00:05 both laptops were voting for her. One of them was halted a few times because of the "start in safety mode" thing @PlayboyzAdam know what I am talking about at least. Either way I might have lost 30 minutes of votings that way because I was not paying attention. That same laptop did also have the bug where it did not count the votes but my other laptop has stopped at 540 votes so I guess the one not countin might have done about 400 voter or similar.

Now it is some hours later on the 4th of Feb and it is almost 6AM. The MBC+ accounts appear to have run out at this moment. I have no way of knowing how many other users that were running the voter at the moment but today it took us prety much exact 6 hours to use all the MBC accounts. We actually got real close to beating Infinite considering where we started and we pretty much destroyed Jonghyun. Now I will sleep and leave everyone with our progress to look at.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 19 Wiiiii10

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:01 am

I just got back from class and started the voter and it only voted 4 more times. I'm assuming its the 4 new accounts it just made so I'm guessing we're out of accounts which is impressive! Yesterday or days before I did not see Infinite H at all so when I checked right now I was pretty surprised at how they are 0.3% away from beating Yonghwa. I hope Lizzy makes it in the top 10 hopefully top 5-3!
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next