After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 10 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:12 pm

If they won Eykc award, are they going to won a trophy or this is only an internet award?

Yep, weird question, I know.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 10 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:22 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:If they won Eykc award, are they going to won a trophy or this is only an internet award?

Yep, weird question, I know.
@JungAh_Fan, good question actually...I'm not sure. EYKC was suppose to make enough trophies for all the winners last year but that didn't happen. There's only one trophy(that I know of) and it's kept by EYKC. If Orange Caramel does win, what's most likely going to happen is that they go to the EYKC studio, hold the trophy and act like they've won it, do their speech and then give the trophy back to EYKC... unless Lizzy takes the trophy and runs of with it(LOL, I don't think she'll do it, it's just that I had a funny imagination of her dong it).

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@JungAh_Fan, good question actually...I'm not sure. EYKC was suppose to make enough trophies for all the winners last year but that didn't happen. There's only one trophy(that I know of) and it's kept by EYKC. If Orange Caramel does win, what's most likely going to happen is that they go to the EYKC studio, hold the trophy and act like they've won it, do their speech and then give the trophy back to EYKC... unless Lizzy takes the trophy and runs of with it(LOL, I don't think she'll do it, it's just that I had a funny imagination of her dong it).

Well, for some reason this is exactly what I think it's going to happen. lol

Anyway, at the end of the day, a win is a win. If we make Orange Caramel win - besides making Nana, Raina and Lizzy cry like crazy lol - then I'm pretty sure this will give the others After School girls the confident boost they need before the next comeback. After nothing since 2009, this is probably be the light at the end of the tunnel for the girls. That's being said, there is NO reason to NOT vote on EYKC award.

And for us, we need to take a little step at the time. Let's begin with EYKC, then move on to the others one. Wink
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
Anyway, at the end of the day, a win is a win. If we make Orange Caramel win - besides making Nana, Raina and Lizzy cry like crazy lol - then I'm pretty sure this will give the others After School girls the confident boost they need before the next comeback. After nothing since 2009, this is probably be the light at the end of the tunnel for the girls. That's being said, there is NO reason to NOT vote on EYKC award.

And for us, we need to take a little step at the time. Let's begin with EYKC, then move on to the others one. Wink
This sounds like a great gameplan. If we win Lizzy will probably speak English which I am hyped about, hopefully the EYK watchers will be impressed by her. Very Happy After School will reach that light at the end this year I think we are more organized and ready for it to happen this time.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:14 am

Oh, guys, I forgot to ask earlier:

Is there any way for us to see our current position on EYKC award? And, more important, who's winning?
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:36 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
Oh, guys, I forgot to ask earlier:

Is there any way for us to see our current position on EYKC award? And, more important, who's winning?
What you can do is vote once manually and then you can see the percentage for each group. This does not show the voters that uses the EYK app so it is not accurate. But it is the closest thing to a result I have found.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:27 am

Guys, I've deactivated the Playgirlz Voter task that performs MAMA voting because voting is now over. If you've ran your Playgirlz Voter before I deactivated the that task and it hasn't received the update then your Playgirlz Voter will attempt to vote on MAMA 15 times before it gives up, your Playgirlz Voter will eventually(automatically) recieved the update to deactivate that task by itself or your can restart your Playgirlz Voter and it will received the update immediately.

Thanks to all those that help vote for Raina on MAMA, it would have been nice if we could give her a lot more roses than we did to show her we care but at least a lot of very useful data was collected which will help After School for their next comeback.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:25 am

Glad you see it that way Adam. Personally I stopped watching a while after Raina lost. I was just too bummed out, mad at myself and the fandom. Luckily Raina and San E have been given another chance. Sadly we can't vote for them but right now I think that might be a good thing. http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/03/2014-golden-disk-awards-to-be-held-in-beijing-nominees-include-exo-2ne1-cnblue-and-more/

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:59 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I was just too bummed out, mad at myself and the fandom.
@SwePlaygirl, ...I'm actually mad at this fandom 24/7 and will continue will to do so until this fandom finally gives After School the support they deserve. Though, I'm really proud of the fans that took the effort and time to try and help Raina and San E.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Luckily Raina and San E have been given another chance. Sadly we can't vote for them but right now I think that might be a good thing. http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/03/2014-golden-disk-awards-to-be-held-in-beijing-nominees-include-exo-2ne1-cnblue-and-more/
@SwePlaygirl, In some of the previous years international fans were allow to vote on GDA, maybe this time international fans can vote too.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:18 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: ...I'm actually mad at this fandom 24/7 and will continue will to do so until this fandom finally gives After School the support they deserve. Though, I'm really proud of the fans that took the effort and time to try and help Raina and San E.
I really don't want to feel that way though, I love being angry and I don't think it should be like that. (Seriously I did not write love there, I wrote love but in the preview is says love... I don't know what's up with that but I love being mad at the fandom.)
PlayboyzAdam wrote: In some of the previous years international fans were allow to vote on GDA, maybe this time international fans can vote too.
To be honest if no one can vote at all I think we have a bigger chance in wining, at least as it is now. Do you know how to vote for The Show? I know Hello Venus were nominated for it so I am curious. What is SBS The Show and can we create AS accounts for it? Also what is the whole meaning of fan cafes? Should I join it, what would I do, is it free? I know I am going of topic but I am planing on giving the next comeback my all in support.

EDIT: Err Adam, for some reason when I write the oposite of love it still turns in to love... Is the H-word suddenly blocked? lol! Oh well you get the idea, i am not happy with the little support AS/OC/Raina/Pledis is shown but complaing about it elswhere is apparently totally okay. Rolling Eyes

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:16 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I really don't want to feel that way though, I h8 being angry and I don't think it should be like that.
@SwePlaygirl, just concentrate on all the good things After School has to offer (that's a lot of good things Very Happy ) and you'll find happiness.

SwePlaygirl wrote:To be honest if no one can vote at all I think we have a bigger chance in wining, at least as it is now.
@SwePlaygirl, GDAs are suppose to be the most fair of those ceremony awards. But even their fairness has been questioned in the past. If no one can vote at all then rankings will be purely from digital sales, physical sales and judges but the problem with this(to me at least) is that the more popular groups will most likely have more sales then the unpopular groups. Allowing fans to vote at least gives a chance for the less popular groups to win and even if their idols don't win, at least the fans have shown their support. I was really hoping we could have shown a screen shot of us giving lots of Roses for Raina in the MAMA Roses poll to show  Raina our support even if we don't win, too bad that didn't happen.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Do you know how to vote for The Show? I know Hello Venus were nominated for it so I am curious. What is SBS The Show and can we create AS accounts for it?
@SwePlaygirl, sorry I have no idea how to vote for The Show.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Also what is the whole meaning of fan cafes? Should I join it, what would I do, is it free?
@SwePlaygirl, I've always thought those fan cafes are Korean fan clubs for Kpop idols. I remember they were in Korean which put me of from joining. Also if I did join I'm pretty sure I'll get kicked out pretty quickly LOL. I really don't know too much about them to be honest but if you do join, it'll be a good chance for getting this fan base and another one to join force in projects.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I know I am going of topic but I am planing on giving the next comeback my all in support.
@SwePlaygirl, cheers

SwePlaygirl wrote:EDIT: Err Adam, for some reason when I write the oposite of love it still turns in to love... Is the H-word suddenly blocked?  lol!  Oh well you get the idea, i am not happy with the little support AS/OC/Raina/Pledis is shown but complaing about it elswhere is apparently totally okay.  Rolling Eyes
@SwePlaygirl, ASDaze forum filters for the opposite of love and replaces it with love. It's not just your post. An easy way to express that level of dislike is to write h8 because it is pronounced as h a t e.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:26 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, just concentrate on all the good things After School has to offer (that's a lot of good things Very Happy ) and you'll find happiness.
Will do my best to remain bright in spirit. AS and OC are very usable for that. I also ranted myself off (if you can even say something like that!) but after my rant I felt quite good. Besides some NU'EST fans seemed to like my "We must do our best to help them 2015" - thing. I totally draged everyon in, Kahi, NU'EST, AS and even Ara leving lol. I should do that more often if it causes people to wake up. Anyways after the rant all is well in my kingdom today.  Very Happy  
PlayboyzAdam wrote: GDAs are suppose to be the most fair of those ceremony awards. But even their fairness has been questioned in the past. If no one can vote at all then rankings will be purely from digital sales, physical sales and judges but the problem with this(to me at least) is that the more popular groups will most likely have more sales then the unpopular groups. Allowing fans to vote at least gives a chance for the less popular groups to win and even if their idols don't win, at least the fans have shown their support. I was really hoping we could have shown a screen shot of us giving lots of Roses for Raina in the MAMA Roses poll to show  Raina our support even if we don't win, too bad that didn't happen.
That is a shame indeed. Well everyone thinks the MAMA's were a joke anyways so hopefully it is like you say and the GDA's will be better. I still think the judges might give her the award. As long as she attends Razz It was a well selling song after all and I do think it is very loved.
PlayboyzAdam wrote: I've always thought those fan cafes are Korean fan clubs for Kpop idols. I remember they were in Korean which put me of from joining. Also if I did join I'm pretty sure I'll get kicked out pretty quickly LOL. I really don't know too much about them to be honest but if you do join, it'll be a good chance for getting this fan base and another one to join force in projects.
Too bad about the show. I must investigate the fan cafe thingy sometime in the future. But not right now, that way I can be one of the people who make a huge boom in the member increasing once AS holds that #1 in 2015. Very Happy Right now I will let my QueenYoung epic laughing gif do its best job on Allkpop to get some new appreciation for AS, when I recommend epic songs to the universe!  
PlayboyzAdam wrote: ASDaze forum filters for the opposite of love and replaces it with love. It's not just your post. An easy way to express that level of dislike is to write h8 because it is pronounced as h a t e.
Good I suspected it. I like that, it keeps things civil even if it is only used constructivley. Smile Are you back from the vaication? You seem more active Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:48 am

Noticed that the EYK is inactivated. Doe this mean that in the next update only MBC+ accounts will be activated? Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:02 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Are you back from the vaication? You seem more active Smile
@SwePlaygirl, yep I'm back from vacation Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Noticed that the EYK is inactivated. Doe this mean that in the next update only MBC+ accounts will be activated? Smile
@SwePlaygirl, voting for EYKC awards is over, I've deactivated the task to vote on EYKC awards a few hours ago. Right now only the create 4 MBC+ accounts per day, create 10 MWave accounts per day and the task to test tweeting for events are active.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:54 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:voting for EYKC awards is over, I've deactivated the task to vote on EYKC awards a few hours ago. Right now only the create 4 MBC+ accounts per day, create 10 MWave accounts per day and the task to test tweeting for events are active.
Great, thanks then I know where we stand. I also found this: http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2014/11/24/sbs-popasia-awards-2014-best-female-group
Sadly I was dumb enough to close the page ater the tweet to see how well OC were doing in the best female group category. I wanted to nominate Catallena for song of the year, but I don't have an Austrailian passable phone number so I could not do it. Don't really know anyhing about the awards but since you are Australian, have you heard about them before? Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:05 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Don't really know anyhing about the awards but since you are Australian, have you heard about them before? Smile
I use to watch SBS PopAsia a couple of years ago but stopped watching it because they never aired music videos that I request. But I didn't know about SBS PopAsia awards until a few days ago when Riri asked me does the Playgirlz Voter support it. I've decided not to include support for SBS PopAsia awards in the Playgirlz Voter because it requires the Playgirlz Voter to ask for and store the actual login details of user's twitter and facebook accounts, which is quite a security issue.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:46 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
I use to watch SBS PopAsia a couple of years ago but stopped watching it because they never aired music videos that I request. But I didn't know about SBS PopAsia awards until a few days ago when Riri asked me does the Playgirlz Voter support it. I've decided not to include support for SBS PopAsia awards in the Playgirlz Voter because it requires the Playgirlz Voter to ask for and store the actual login details of user's twitter and facebook accounts, which is quite a security issue.
Got it, I will focus on the MBC+ accs then. *Prepare for Pledis domination 2015* Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:47 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Got it, I will focus on the MBC+ accs then. *Prepare for Pledis domination 2015* Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:45 am

Orange Caramel is currently 2nd on the SBS PopAsia awards but way behind T-ARA.
@PlayboyzAdam OC has been played on the show regularly recently.

Also did you know Raina & SAN E were nominated for the Digital Single Bonsang for their collaboration “A Midsummer Night Sweetness” at Golden Disk Awards?
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:51 am

EDIT:

SwePlaygirl wrote:Got it, I will focus on the MBC+ accs then. *Prepare for Pledis domination 2015* Very Happy
@SwePlaygirl, Yes focus on the MBC+ accounts. Hopefully when this fandom starts seeing that we are placing first in the Show Champion votes, it'll be enough to inspire them to help vote for After School. Also if you have time, manually vote for SBS PopAsia awards too. SBS PopAsia awards aren't as important but Orange Caramel deserves the recognition.

intrepid wrote:@PlayboyzAdam OC has been played on the show regularly recently.
@intrepid, AWESOME!!! thanks for letting me know. I guess they've gotten more popular lately.

intrepid wrote:Also did you know Raina & SAN E were nominated for the Digital Single Bonsang for their collaboration “A Midsummer Night Sweetness” at Golden Disk Awards?
@intrepid, Yep I'm aware that Raina and San E were nominated. I'll start working on Playgirlz Voter updates to support GDA after I slept. It's about 5:30 am right now and I haven't slept yet. I've been trying to get the episode of Beatles Code 3D with Kahi in it for OCALizzySubs to sub ( cheers can't wait for the subs to come out). I'm not sure if you are still against using the Playgirlz Voter or not but Riri has written a tutorial for how to create Accounts to vote for GDA at https://ladyteen.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/info-how-to-create-and-account-to-vote-for-the-golden-disk-awards/ if you want to prepare the GDA.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, Yes focus on the MBC+ accounts. Hopefully when this fandom starts seeing that we are placing first in the Show Champion votes, it'll be enough to inspire them to help vote for After School. Also if you have time, manually vote for SBS PopAsia awards too. SBS PopAsia awards aren't as important but Orange Caramel deserves the recognition.
Naturally. I always have time for Pledis votings! Is there a limit for voting? Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:27 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:EDIT:

SwePlaygirl wrote:Got it, I will focus on the MBC+ accs then. *Prepare for Pledis domination 2015* Very Happy

intrepid wrote:@PlayboyzAdam OC has been played on the show regularly recently.
@intrepid, AWESOME!!! thanks for letting me know. I guess they've gotten more popular lately.

intrepid wrote:Also did you know Raina & SAN E were nominated for the Digital Single Bonsang for their collaboration “A Midsummer Night Sweetness” at Golden Disk Awards?
@intrepid, Yep I'm aware that Raina and San E were nominated. I'll start working on Playgirlz Voter updates to support GDA after I slept. It's about 5:30 am right now and I haven't slept yet. I've been trying to get the episode of Beatles Code 3D with Kahi in it for OCALizzySubs to sub ( cheers can't wait for the subs to come out). I'm not sure if you are still against using the Playgirlz Voter or not but Riri has written a tutorial for how to create Accounts to vote for GDA at https://ladyteen.wordpress.com/2014/12/08/info-how-to-create-and-account-to-vote-for-the-golden-disk-awards/ if you want to prepare the GDA.

This episode ?

[Mnet] 비틀즈코드 3D.E19.140506.조성모 & 가희 & 에디킴

If you need it I have it as a 822MB .mp4 file.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Naturally. I always have time for Pledis votings! Is there a limit for voting? Smile
@SwePlaygirl, The voting process requires posting on Twitter or Facebook. In the case of Twitter, I think the amount of times you can vote is determined by how long before tweeter allow you to make a duplicate post. So it is possible to vote multiple times a day but whether all those votes count towards to vote total I'm not sure. I've been voting once a day(if I remember to do it) though.

intrepid wrote:This episode ?

[Mnet] 비틀즈코드 3D.E19.140506.조성모 & 가희 & 에디킴

If you need it I have it as a 822MB .mp4 file.
@intrepid, LOL...you have no idea how much time I wasted on that. When we were looking for the video on the internet we searched for "Beatles Code" with "Kahi" and the link to Marinesquad49's post comes up and the link the post provided was the only video we can find on the web using those search terms. Unfortunately the link took us to suho TV which had the video and it was a real pain in the backside to get the video from there.

intrepid wrote:If you need it I have it as a 822MB .mp4 file.
@intrepid, OK thanks. Could you please provide me with links to download the video.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Yeah I looked everywhere when I heard Kahi was on BC3D but couldn’t find it until I just searched Korean Torrent sites which is whole other headache in itself; language and layout blah!

Anyway since it’s been so long it might not work now but here’s the link…

http://www.torrentred.com/TV_Variety/25001

If it doesn’t work I can just email it to you as an attachment but probably overnight because my connection is rather slow.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 pm

intrepid wrote:Yeah I looked everywhere when I heard Kahi was on BC3D but couldn’t find it until I just searched Korean Torrent sites...
@intrepid, great idea.

intrepid wrote:If it doesn’t work I can just email it to you as an attachment but probably overnight because my connection is rather slow.
@intrepid, I'm not sure downloading it through utorrent is a great idea because there are no seeds. I think the best way for you to share the video is to create a dropbox account https://www.dropbox.com, upload the video to dropbox and shared the link to the file in dropbox. I think the video might be too large to be sent as an email attachment.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next