After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 am

Well, I can say that I still have the same problem after performing step 7. The Voter is not creating MBC+ Accounts and it's not voting for Show Champion as well.

I managed to create MWave Accounts and vote for M!Countdown earlier though.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:34 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Exactly how many times you can vote with one MBC+ accounts I can't remember but I think it was 10 times but I might just have made that number up myself.
@SwePlaygirl, you can vote 3 times with 1 MBC+ account but the Playgirlz Voter really counts the amount of MBC+ accounts used instead of the actual amount of votes so the amount of times your Playgirlz Voter voted for Show Champion is really 3 times what it really shows.

SwePlaygirl wrote:When the voting count stops that is when our acocunts have run out. So our goal is to make all our accounts vote once a day.
@SwePlaygirl, to be more precise when the Playgirlz Voter says the task that does the Show Champion voting is sleeping for an hour instead of 5 seconds then we've used up all the MBC+ accounts.

SwePlaygirl wrote:When I got home the voter had not started a new day even when it was 1AM and during the day
@SwePlaygirl, do you mean 1:00am KST because the Playgirlz Voter uses KST so it's new day is at 12:00am KST.

SwePlaygirl wrote:when I was in school it only searched for Nave only 10 more times than it did about 8 hours ago when I left my house. This might just be because of the update but I did notice. Right now it does not search either but I guess that will take place once the voting is done?
@SwePlaygirl, sorry I've decided to turn off the NaverSearch while the Show Champion voting was going on because I didn't want people thinking that since The Playgirlz Voter has stopped voting on Show Champion and the NaverSearch is running then it means that all MBC+ accounts are used up. I've activated the NaverSearch again(a few minutes after all MBC+ accounts were used up) so it should be fine now.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I think it was two days ago that I sometimes had to stop the voter and start is again to make it realize that it needed to search.
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know that. I'm not sure whether that would be because I was messing with the settings or if there is a bug causing the Naver Search to sleep indefinitely.

SwePlaygirl wrote:The voting count for Show Champion is not working. I can tell that it did vote, at least the first hour but my voter does not count the amount of votes.
@SwePlaygirl, can you email me a copy of the full log.txt file and tell me what your IP address is(search for "what is my ip" in google to find out)

SwePlaygirl wrote:Right now it took ages for it to vote at all. It suddenly stopped and spent 30 minutes saying that it just reserved accounts and found them. Yet it did not open a window until just a few seconds ago to actually vote. It this because of how many users there are? That an account gets reserved and there is someone else who is at the exact time voring with that account.
@SwePlaygirl, that is a strange problem. I'll check it out in the log.txt file when you email it to me.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I hope everything I said made sense, sleep well I am pretty sure you will need it.
@SwePlaygirl haha, at this point I'm pretty sure that your grammar is better than mime and I come from an English speaking country. Thanks I did sleep well.

BNani wrote:In my computer: I did what you told me, the Step 7 but It still appear "?" symbol.
@BNani, can you email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) a copy of the full log.txt file please and show me a screen shot of the environment variable like this,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 Ev210

BNani wrote:In my laptot: I did the Step 7 too just in case but this happens:...
@BNani, This part of the error message "add-on virtual_keyboard@kaspersky.com installed in winreg-app-global" seem to indicate that a plugin is interfering with Firefox being open but sometimes the Playgirlz Voter fails to load Firefox and a similar message appears still. I'll look more into it when you've emailed me the log.txt file.

BNani wrote:I hope you have time for this, sorry for so many questios.
@BNani, Haha I'm not worried about time. I'm worried that fans while fine these trouble shooting too troublesome and give up half way.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Well, I can say that I still have the same problem after performing step 7.
@JungAh_Fan, step 7 is for helping to figure out the problem not fix it. I'm still not sure what the problem is yet be the MBC+ site has said something about the problem and step 7 is used to try to read what the MBC+ site has said.

JungAh_Fan wrote:...and it's not voting for Show Champion as well.
@JungAh_Fan, that is a pretty big problem... can you email me a copy of you log.txt file please. LOL, my inbox is going to be full of log.txt files.

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 am

Guys,

I just want to thank all the Playgirlz Voter user(pass, present and future) that stood by and never gave up on trying to get the Playgirlz Voter working. I know it can be really troublesome so thank you.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:16 am

21 Playgirlz Voter users(cool we gain about 15 more Very Happy ), 3209 MBC+ accounts and 7 hours of voting has lead to this, cheers
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 Lizzy310
Lizzy has no chance of placing first for this week(voting ends Sunday 11:59pm KST) because Yong Hwa has a 3 day head start but next week Tuesday when it starts all over again, Yong Hwa and CNBLUE fans are going to be seeing quite a fight from Playgirlz/Playboyz Very Happy

Currently we only have 17 Playgirlz Voter users using the Playgirlz Voter at full capacity. When I help the other 4 Playgirlz Voter users with some technical issues we will gain another 16 MBC+ accounts per day for voting Very Happy it may not sound like much but for me it is a lot because it took about a hand full(about 5) Playgirlz Voter user several months to reach to 3000+ MBC accounts. Now imagine what we can do with an extra 4 Playgirlz Voter users helping out Very Happy Haha, I 'm usually just really excited just to see us gain 1 extra user but we got about 15 more.  cheers  Yay Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 am

I sent to you the file again, just like you asked, Adam. Wink

But wait! I'm too lazy to undestand all those blue numbers: does that mean.... Lizzy is getting closer to score her first win?  cheers
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by MinKook Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Hey, great job Adam... finally I got around getting my computer ready for the PGV, and it's been good so far. Just one question: when/how does it make the youtube views count? Or you set this up at some point?
MinKook
MinKook
Maknae

http://minkookoppa.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:33 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:I sent to you the file again, just like you asked, Adam.
@JungAh_Fan, thanks I'll take a look at it later. Also I forgot to tell you and BNani that you have to stop and close the Playgirlz Voter before you run it again for step 7 to take effect.

JungAh_Fan wrote:But wait! I'm too lazy to undestand all those blue numbers: does that mean.... Lizzy is getting closer to score her first win?   cheers
@JungAh_Fan, yes it does. Also I don't think the big grey number really have much value. I think what really matters and determines how much pre-vote points Lizzy gets are those blue numbers.

MinKook wrote:Hey, great job Adam
@MinKook, thanks Smile

MinKook wrote:finally I got around getting my computer ready for the PGV, and it's been good so far
@MinKook cheers 4 new Playgirlz Voter users have join since I last announce that there was 21 Playgirlz Voter users helping out. Unfortunately 1 out of those 4 seems to have trouble creating MBC+ accounts.

MinKook wrote:Just one question: when/how does it make the youtube views count? Or you set this up at some point?
I've deactivated the Playgirlz Voter task that views Youtube videos because I've deemed it ineffective. I think there is an effective method to automate the viewing of Youtube videos but that requires more testing and I don't have time right now to perform the tests. Also see "Youtube Video Viewing Test 1 - Preliminary Results" and "Youtube Video Viewing Test 2 - Preliminary Results" posts at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407p315-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system for more info.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by MinKook Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanks Adam, I'll do the youtube watching old school (using all the gadgets I have - phone, ipod, laptop, tablet, etc.) to get more views and I'll use the PGV for the voting...

Here's what I've gotten so far...

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 Pgv10
MinKook
MinKook
Maknae

http://minkookoppa.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:26 pm

MinKook wrote:Thanks Adam, I'll do the youtube watching old school (using all the gadgets I have - phone, ipod, laptop, tablet, etc.) to get more views and I'll use the PGV for the voting...
@MinKook, sound good Smile

MinKook wrote:Here's what I've gotten so far...
@MinKook looks fantastic Very Happy

@JungAh_Fan, @BNani Guys, I've found some very interesting and confusing information from the log.txt file JungAh_Fan gave me. JungAh_Fan's Playgirlz Voter displayed the Hangul message from MBC+ site properly and here is what it said "국내 거주인은 외국인 회원으로 가입하실 수 없습니다." which Google translated as "National tenant will not be able to join a foreign member ."...? Are you guys national tenant of South Korea(i.e. are you guys running the Playgirlz Voter from Korea)? I'll do some more digging to see what I can find out.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:33 pm

Woah! Shocked

Well in my computer the Playgirlz voter now create MBC accounts! But in my laptot nothing.
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:12 pm

BNani wrote:Well in my computer the Playgirlz voter now create MBC accounts!
@BNani so now the MBC+ site doesn't think you live in South Korea anymore?...ok, this is confusing. At least we got those MBC+ accounts for today. I'll create a fix for the problem after a bit more investigation.

BNani wrote:...But in my laptot nothing.
It could be because your computer and laptop is on the same network. MBC+ website only allow 4 accounts to be created per day per IP address(external). If your computer and laptop is on the same network then they have the same external IP address because the external IP address is used to identify your network on the world wide web. So it's that the MBC+ web sites only allow 4 accounts to be create per LAN(local area network).

JungAh_Fan wrote:...and it's not voting for Show Champion as well
@JungAh_Fan, this is normal in your case. You stopped the Playgirlz Voter at 12:29:26 am KST because it kept failing to create those MBC+ accounts(haha actually if you let it fail to create MBC+ accounts 1 more time then your playgirlz Voter would have started to vote for Show Champion. The task was set to perform 4 times consecutively with a max of 3 attempts to create accounts each time, so you really only needed to wait for it to fail 12 times) and you turned it back on at 07:31:06 am KST. LOL and this by some sort of strange luck(bad luck) you've just missed out because the last of the MBC+ accounts in the database were use up at 07:26:03 am KST(about 5 mins late).

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by _880720 Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:09 pm

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 Playgi12

i just started use the program a few minutes ago but i think MBC+ is nothing runnig well here, take a look at this print screen and help me to understand whats happening pleeease!

_880720
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:46 pm

I also just installed the program too! Let me know if everything is running ok!

It also says that I have run 5 Naver Searches
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:17 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, you can vote 3 times with 1 MBC+ account but the Playgirlz Voter really counts the amount of MBC+ accounts used instead of the actual amount of votes so the amount of times your Playgirlz Voter voted for Show Champion is really 3 times what it really shows.
Thanks for letting me know. I also think you have realized that I meant 1AM KST but the thing I wrote after it. So there is not point in mentioning it, I will make a mental not of trying to remember KST next time.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, to be more precise when the Playgirlz Voter says the task that does the Show Champion voting is sleeping for an hour instead of 5 seconds then we've used up all the MBC+ accounts.
Sadly with my bug it is not happening anymore so I really hope you can figure it out.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know that. I'm not sure whether that would be because I was messing with the settings or if there is a bug causing the Naver Search to sleep indefinitely.
I hope I am not being messy with days. To clarify I can say that it was when you had implemented the Naver search and before Lizzy had made a comeback so maybe the 21st or 22nd. Things get a bit blurry with the time zones for me.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl haha, at this point I'm pretty sure that your grammar is better than mime and I come from an English speaking country. Thanks I did sleep well.
I would not be so sure in trusting my skills!  Laughing  I had two things to do, 1. the log and 2. the IP. My short term memory in the morning apparently had two slots instead of the standard 7! So you got two mails because I am forgetfull! So you have two mails and I hope they can help you. I put down so thoughts in the first one but you can ignore them because I think I got my answer from the thread. She was increasing slowly because the others had a 3 days advantage. And about my theory before that the voter is trying to reserve an account that is already used by another one that was just my guessing based of the log feed. Anyways the Naver search works and the voter is sleeping now so I guess it is all done.

In other news Lizzy was actually leading on MCountdown!  Shocked
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 15 B8FykcWCcAADRFC
Right now she is second but this is amazing! Thank you everyone for your hard work! Her leading in MCountdown is incredible because I would have expecetd we would to the worst when it comes to voting for that show. In reality is is The Show we are not good at but who cares! This is incredible!! Thank you everyone for making this happen and to all new voter users. I have not seen this thread so active every! It is epic and I hope Lizzy will gain a lot on the Show Champion voting once a new Korean day is here! Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:49 pm

I never thought we could make all this progress! Most of the fandom finally started helping and if Lizzy wins an award for a music show it'll easier for her to win another then another i am so happy i can't believe it! If the fandom will be this supportive when After School comes back too we'll surely achieve lots of awards and stuff. Thanks to everyone that helped! And let's keep working!!
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:57 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@JungAh_Fan, @BNani Guys, I've found some very interesting and confusing information from the log.txt file JungAh_Fan gave me. JungAh_Fan's Playgirlz Voter displayed the Hangul message from MBC+ site properly and here is what it said "국내 거주인은 외국인 회원으로 가입하실 수 없습니다." which Google translated as "National tenant will not be able to join a foreign member ."...? Are you guys national tenant of South Korea(i.e. are you guys running the Playgirlz Voter from Korea)? I'll do some more digging to see what I can find out.

No! Shocked I'm running the Voter from Brazil, the country where I am from.
If I was living on Korea, I would have stayed 24/7 in front of Pledis building so I could get Jung Ah autography. lol

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@JungAh_Fan, this is normal in your case. You stopped the Playgirlz Voter at 12:29:26 am KST because it kept failing to create those MBC+ accounts(haha actually if you let it fail to create MBC+ accounts 1 more time then your playgirlz Voter would have started to vote for Show Champion. The task was set to perform 4 times consecutively with a max of 3 attempts to create accounts each time, so you really only needed to wait for it to fail 12 times) and you turned it back on at 07:31:06 am KST. LOL and this by some sort of strange luck(bad luck) you've just missed out because the last of the MBC+ accounts in the database were use up at 07:26:03 am KST(about 5 mins late).

lol
I wanted to say something, but after I realized my luck is so bad, I don't even know what to say right now. Anyway, I will let the task fail and keep voting until we realize what is wrong. That's what I can do right now.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote: If I was living on Korea, I would have stayed 24/7 in front of Pledis building so I could get Jung Ah autography. lol
One like for this! Very Happy That is what I would do too, and I would bring all my albums with me in a bag just in case I can get them signed Cool

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pasqui Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:18 am

I did all the things to download the Playgirlz Voter, and when I tried to authorize it with twitter it failed. I got a message that said "failed to authorize the app" and now I don't know what to do scratch

Don Pasqui
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 am

_880720 wrote:i just started use the program a few minutes ago but i think MBC+ is nothing runnig well here, take a look at this print screen and help me to understand whats happening pleeease!
@_880720, that looks like the same problem some other fans are having. For some reason the MBC+ website is thinking the Playgirlz Voter is running from South Korean so it isn't letting the Playgirlz Voter create foreigner MBC+  accounts. I'll look more into the problem tomorrow.

Babbitkpop wrote:I also just installed the program too! Let me know if everything is running ok!
@_880720,  cheers  everything is running perfectly find.

Babbitkpop wrote:It also says that I have run 5 Naver Searches
@Babbitkpop that's normal. The Playgirlz Voter does 5 Naver searches after every hour. I'm not sure whether to increase the amount of searches or not but I've left it the way it is for now because I haven't had the time to put more thought into it.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I had two things to do, 1. the log and 2. the IP. My short term memory in the morning apparently had two slots instead of the standard 7! So you got two mails because I am forgetfull! So you have two mails and I hope they can help you.
@SwePlaygirl, LOL, I haven't had time to read the emails yet. I'll get to them tomorrow.

SwePlaygirl wrote:And about my theory before that the voter is trying to reserve an account that is already used by another one that was just my guessing based of the log feed.
@SwePlaygir, the Playgirlz Voter only reserve accounts that haven't been used to voted 3 times for that dat yet and if it isn't reserved by another user...well that's how it is suppose to act anyway. Sorry, I think I've forgotten to answer when your first asked it.

SwePlaygirl wrote:In other news Lizzy was actually leading on MCountdown!
cheers YAY!!! Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:Thank you everyone for making this happen and to all new voter users.
@SwePlaygirl, last time I check we had 44 Playgirlz Voter users helping out. Although some of those users could just be fans trying to get the Playgirlz Voter running on multiple computers but I can confirm that we have at least 25 real Playgirlz Voter users helping out.

Don Pasqui wrote:I did all the things to download the Playgirlz Voter, and when I tried to authorize it with twitter it failed. I got a message that said "failed to authorize the app" and now I don't know what to do
@Don Pasqui, clear the browser's cache(e.g. cookies,  save password, everything) and try it again. If the fail to authorize message comes out then send me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) the log.txt file which can be found in the logs folder.

Hi guys, if you have the PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.82_update.jar in the same folder together with the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file then continue reading, otherwise all is well Smile

When I gave the instructions for updating to "Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.82" I messed up. I was suppose to tell you, after downloading the PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.82_update.jar file, rename it to PlaygirlzVoter.jar and then use it to replace the old PlaygirlzVoter.jar file. If you currently have the PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.82_update.jar file with the old PlaygirlzVoter.jar file together in the same folder, let your Playgirlz Voter update to "beta 1.9.86" then close the program and delete the  PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.82_update.jar file. The PlaygirlzVoter.jar file will be updated to the new Playgirlz Voter version.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Pasqui Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 am

Ok, but I did press the Start button and it did create accounts on MBC+ and MWave, 4 and 10 specifically so... I will try what you said Exclamation

Don Pasqui
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by littletommy95 Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:38 am

Hi, I'm not an After School fan nor Lizzi' fan, I'm a Boice (CNBLUE's fan)
First of all, I want to clarify I'm not here to make a fanwar, just to express myself
Also, I'm not an English speaker, so I want to apologize if I make any mistake

When this afternoon I saw Yonghwa was losing in M Countdown I couldn't believe it... He had like 70% of votes just last night!
I started to search how was that possible, and some people told me about Playgirlz using an app that helped them
I just didn't want to believe them, I thought that we all, (Boices, Playgirlz, Shawols...) were there to help our idols win, but always being respectful with the other fandoms...
But suddenly, someone gave me this link, and the more I read the more frustrated I felt
All our effort to help Yonghwa was taken away by people using an app...

I don't expect you guys stop using this metod, not even an apologize, just wanted to write this because I read some of your posts saying that no other fandom complain about this... Well... Here I am

Hope both Yonghwa and Lizzy can get an award to praise their effort, but I also hope that no one takes advantage by doing this...

Thanks

littletommy95
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:10 am

I think this will only make us look as cheaters. I am not the right person that could explain how the voter works so i'm sorry. I actually like Yong Hwan and CNBLUE as well! You know.. only few people use the app. It actually doesn't provide that much if i'm not wrong(i am sure it does work but i don't know by how much it could eventually increase our votings). Yesterday(believe it or not) Playgirlz gathered and voted, tweeted and searched for Lizzy all the day because we need Lizzy to win and to go well this time.
You actually couldn't know but we are trying a fandom unification since After School didn't made a comeback for so long we just tried showing support to Lizzy and to guarantee a comeback for a Pledis artist. We seriously gained many votes by voting like any other fan so don't think we only used the app. Most of fans don't use it and vote manualy etc. Please don't see it in a bad light. I really hope Yong Hwa to win and to go well with his song but i also want Lizzy to go well. Even if she doesn't win, we would like people to acknowledge her song and to make people anticipate After School's comeback.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by littletommy95 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am

Sorry to hear that about your fandom, hope everything goes well for After School.
But please, understand why do I see this as an unfair situation...

I don't know how many votes do you win by using this, but imagine that it's just 1 vote/hour. That means you will vote 8 times by just sleeping! It's just crazy

Good luck with that unification of your, truly

littletommy95
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:26 am

Tommy, if you are wondering why the Voter was created in the first place, here is the reason. I would love to you read this if you can:

http://asdaze.com/2015/01/the-plight-of-pledis-by-nuest-stufftumblr/

I'm pretty sure Yonghwa will do well. And that's probably why your fandom is there to help and support him. Ours, on the other hand, haven't done pretty much anything to help your favorite group win since 2OO9. People keep saying After School is a sinking ship, saying that After School will never win. That's keep us frustrated too. If your fandom were in our shoes, then I'm pretty sure you would do anything to help then. Becausé our, K-pop fans, love the effort and the love our idols put for us.

If Lizzy doesn't go well this time, all the chances of AS coming back are pretty much gone, because Pledis is going through such a hard time. A disband is not too far either.

Now, I don't expect other fandons to undestand how we fell. But things are hard for us this time.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rirism Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:28 am

I don't know how many votes do you win by using this, but imagine that it's just 1 vote/hour. That means you will vote 8 times by just sleeping! It's just crazy
No i don't think that goes like that... actually we're not taking advance about this, the voter covers what everyone could do manually and does it automatically. It creates accounts and votes through the accounts. It actually has a number of accounts that it could create(if i'm not wrong) a day that can be re-used the next day. You can do that manually as well! You can make as many accounts as you want(and many fandoms do that so we're not the only ones) and vote (Adam can correct me if i'm wrong). Thank you for understanding our current situation.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next