After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 14 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:47 pm

I imagine Kahi news about her leaving Pledis must have make you feel a lot angry with the fandom. Kahi leaving made me feel bad. Now, I can't even imagine how you must have felt. If you feel it's necessary, Adam, you can always take a little time off. After all, you already done so much for us with the Voter. Wink
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 14 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:26 am

Youtube Video Viewing Test 2 - Preliminary Results

A total of 2467 views is recorded by the Playgirlz Voter.  Youtube's analytic tools show that only 34 views have been confirmed. The analytic tools also show that Youtube stopped counting the views after the first day of testing which suggests that Youtube has figured out what we are up to. The results for the first tests suggests that it is possible to use the Playgirlz Voter to effectively increase Youtube views if a small amount of views is made(and perhaps  in larger time intervals) but more tests are needed to confirm this and I don't have the times to do that right now. The results of the seconds tests show that the way the Playgirlz Voter was intended to be used to increase Youtube views is ineffective and for that reason the Playgirlz Voter's Youtube viewing features will not be activate for Lizzy's promotion. The Playgirlz Voter views Youtube music videos in Firefox's private mode(equivalent to Chromes incognito mode), deletes all cookies and destroys all session data after viewing the MV. If the Playgirlz Voter is ineffective for increasing Youtube views then putting the videos in a playlist has no chance(plus I've tested it before) so please stop encouraging fans to do it. It's a waste of time that can be used more productively.

JungAh_Fan wrote:I imagine Kahi news about her leaving Pledis must have make you feel a lot angry with the fandom.
@JungAh_Fan, I actually found out last night and I couldn't sleep all night. I'm actually always angry with this fandom but this has made me angrier. Previously, I use to say that this fandom left Kahi for dead and that lack of support has "pretty much ruined" Kahi's idol career. From now on I'll be saying that this fandom "HAS ruined" Kahi's idol career.

JungAh_Fan wrote:If you feel it's necessary, Adam, you can always take a little time off. After all, you already done so much for us with the Voter.  Wink
@JungAh_Fan, thank you for your concern. I'll be fine. I can't stop now. Lizzy's solo debut is in 2 days time. There's still one more major task I need to work on before I release the next Playgirlz Voter update, not sure if I'm going to have the time to fully test it though. My thinking right now is that Kahi's idol careers hasn't necessarily ended yet. If we can get After School and Pledis to be doing well again, maybe it'll give Kahi the confidence to make a comeback or return to After School.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:52 pm

Sorry guys, I accidentally left some test code in the previous Playgirlz Voter update that caused the Playgirlz Voter to not create MBC and Mwave accounts today as well as some other problems. I'll go and release a new update to fix the problem now. Please hurry and run the Playgirlz Voter today (22nd KST) if you haven't done it yet to create those MBC+ accounts.

EDIT: your Playgirlz Voter's update task won't work so you need to update the Playgirlz Voter manually. Download the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8e99uknlqed8ns/PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.82_update.jar?dl=0 and put it in the installation directory(i.e. where the current PlaygirlzVoter.jar file is). The new Playgirlz Voter version should be "beta 1.9.82" not "beta 1.9.81"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:33 pm

Important Notice/Reminder: Please make sure that the Playgirlz Voter runs long enough to get at least 10 MWave accounts per day and 4 MBC+ accounts per day(actually getting those MBC+ accounts are more important). It doesn't take long to get those MBC+ accounts, just leaving the Playgirlz Voter running for about 5 minutes a day should get the job done. If your Playgirlz Voter isn't getting 4 MBC+ accounts per day then something is probably wrong, please contact me if that happens.

Btw, currently we have 3121 MBC+ accounts. That's more than 3 times what we had at the end of Raina's Reset promotion.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Voting for Lizzy on M CountDown is now available. The Playgirlz Voter's task to perform M CountDown voting has now been activated. Please leave the Playgirlz Voter running long enough to vote for Lizzy on M CountDown 10 times a day to help her win.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Playboyz and Playgirlz are like worse than ever. We are falling behind 1theK, I am almost the only one tweeting and Show Champion has not even added her to the votings yet. At least I got to use two networks today so that is 8 MBC accs and 20 MCountdown votes from me.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Menketi Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:02 pm

I am trying to get it working but I have troubles with downloading java and chrome is not letting me download everything i need for this.

But I do have a question. How much does this program gonna take from my internet connection. Because I live in a house full of gamers and well the slightest lagg makes them angry XD. So does this cause lagg in the internet connection?
Menketi
Menketi
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:58 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Important Notice/Reminder: Please make sure that the Playgirlz Voter runs long enough to get at least 10 MWave accounts per day and 4 MBC+ accounts per day(actually getting those MBC+ accounts are more important). It doesn't take long to get those MBC+ accounts, just leaving the Playgirlz Voter running for about 5 minutes a day should get the job done. If your Playgirlz Voter isn't getting 4 MBC+ accounts per day then something is probably wrong, please contact me if that happens.

Btw, currently we have 3121 MBC+ accounts. That's more than 3 times what we had at the end of Raina's Reset promotion.

Well, for some reason I am not being able to create those MBC+ accounts. Everything was running just fine until I updated to the 1.9.82 version. And since creating MBC+ Account it's thë Vote priority, I'm not being able to vote on M! Countdown too. lol
I'm always getting this message:

2015-01-23T19:52:57|INFO|Attempt 2 to create MBC account.
2015-01-23T19:53:07|INFO|Loading MBC agreement page...
2015-01-23T19:53:13|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2015-01-23T19:53:13|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2015-01-23T19:53:15|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2015-01-23T19:53:17|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
org.openqa.selenium.UnhandledAlertException: Modal dialog present: ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ? ????.

Is there anyone else with this problem? Or it's just me?
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Menketi wrote:I am trying to get it working but I have troubles with downloading java and chrome is not letting me download everything i need for this.

But I do have a question. How much does this program gonna take from my internet connection. Because I live in a house full of gamers and well the slightest lagg makes them angry XD. So does this cause lagg in the internet connection?
Pretty sure Adam is sleeping right now but I can try to help you. What is it that you can't download?  Smile

I am like the only internet user in my house but with a slow internet connection on the countryside with 3MiB/s or maybe slightly over (it has been ages since I last checked) but for me the voter does not make my internet slower at all. Especially sinc ethe youtube feature and the show feature are not implemented. Voting and creating accounts for Show Champion and MCountdown is really fast. It takes about 3 minutes for me and they load quickly like any normal page would while I can still stream moves and such without problems. Sadly I can't really tell you much more than that.  

JungAh_Fan wrote:
Is there anyone else with this problem? Or it's just me?
For me everything is fine, the only problem I have seen is Naver sometimes not wanting to search like it should.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:36 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am almost the only one tweeting and Show Champion has not even added her to the votings yet.
@SwePlaygirl, sorry I deactivated the Playgirlz Voter task that tweets for SNS points because there are still more tests I need to do on it because of the recent changes I've done.

SwePlaygirl wrote:At least I got to use two networks today so that is 8 MBC accs and 20 MCountdown votes from me.
@SwePlaygirl, cheers well done. Also thanks for letting me know otherwise I'll be thinking that we got a new Playgirlz Voter users. I get very excited when we get a new user and then very disappointed when someone joined and then never comes back.

Menketi wrote:I am trying to get it working but I have troubles with downloading java
@Menketi, what kind of trouble are you having? Are you not sure which link to use? A lot of other fans also get confused with which link to use. If that's the case then tell me which operating system your computer uses and whether it is a 32 or a 64 bit computer and I can tell you which link to use for downloading Java.

Menketi wrote:chrome is not letting me download everything i need for this
@Menketi, Chrome shouldn't have trouble downloading everything you need for this. I've use Chrome to download it all before and Chrome is my primary browser. Which files are you having trouble downloading? I'll see if there's something wrong with the link I've provided.

Menketi wrote:How much does this program gonna take from my internet connection. Because I live in a house full of gamers and well the slightest lagg makes them angry XD. So does this cause lagg in the internet connection?
@Menketi, LOL, what is the download and upload speed of your internet connection? The Playgirlz Voter doesn't cause much lag, especially now that it doesn't do any tasks that requires viewing videos online anymore.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Well, for some reason I am not being able to create those MBC+ accounts. Everything was running just fine until I updated to the 1.9.82 version. And since creating MBC+ Account it's thë Vote priority, I'm not being able to vote on M! Countdown too. lol
I'm always getting this message:...
@JungAh_Fan, thanks for letting me know. This is really important. Could you please email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) the entire log.txt file from the logs folder please.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouytsu Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:42 pm

Menketi wrote:But I do have a question. How much does this program gonna take from my internet connection. Because I live in a house full of gamers and well the slightest lagg makes them angry XD. So does this cause lagg in the internet connection?

I play fighting games a lot and the ping is very important. But I can tell you running the playgirlz voter program does not increase lag. (dl speed : 20 Mbps / ul speed : 1 Mbps)

Last edited by Ouytsu on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Ouytsu
Ouytsu
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:45 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Pretty sure Adam is sleeping right now
@SwePlaygirl, LOL, nope. It turns out as you were typing your post I was also typing my post. But I should go and have dinner after this. it is 11:30 in Australia right now.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am like the only internet user in my house but with a slow internet connection on the countryside with 3MiB/s or maybe slightly
@SwePlaygirl, WHAT THE.....SLOW? Shocked My internet connection is about half that speed and I consider that super quick because I only got that speed lately when they upgrade the telecommunication infrastructure in my local area and before that it was only half that speed.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, LOL, nope. It turns out as you were typing your post I was also typing my post. But I should go and have dinner after this. it is 11:30 in Australia right now.
Yeah I have seen that one before! I assumed you had gone to rest because I thought you were up extra early for today. I was as I put my alarm on 4AM to see the MV as soon as it was out Smile Then I took a little nap and hurried to school.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, WHAT THE.....SLOW? Shocked My internet connection is about half that speed and I consider that super quick because I only got that speed lately when they upgrade the telecommunication infrastructure in my local area and before that it was only half that speed.

Well I can't check if it is accurate at home but I did check it again in school and it said it was 1mibs and the one I have at home is about similar in speed (in my experience) so I think I was way off
lol!

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:19 am

Mine is 1 mibs too. Wink

I sent to you my log file, Adam.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:55 am

@PlayboyzAdam ADAM RUN! or well stay just where you are at your PC! Show Champion has added Lizzy! Very Happy Time to show the people what we are made of!

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:05 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam ADAM RUN! or well stay just where you are at your PC! Show Champion has added Lizzy!
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know.

Guys, the Playgirlz Voter task for performing Show Champion voting is now activated, please leave the Playgirlz Voter running for as long as you can(or you can just leave it running when you sleep or go to work) to help use up all the MBC+ accounts for voting on Show Champion each day.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:46 am

Adam I really hope you can answer questions, I really want Lizzy win. I have a problem with the voter:

I've installed the Playgirlz voter beta 1.9.82 and It was running very well but when tries to create the MBC accounts It doesn't reach to the final step and end to creat the account. I have 10 Mwave accounts created but nothing more.

And in my laptop just firefox opens and nothing more again.
Crying or Very sad
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:59 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:I sent to you my log file, Adam.
@JungAh_Fan, perform Step 7 of the installation instructions for the Playgirlz Voter. I also updated the instructions it with detail for how to set up the environment variable on Windows. Click on the "How to set up environment variable for Windows:" spoiler to see the instructions. The MBC+ site is telling us something but the Playgirlz Voter can't read it because your computer's default character set doesn't include Hangul so doing that step will allow the Playgirlz Voter to display what the MBC+ site is saying. After performing that step, run the Playgirlz Voter and tell me what it is saying. This time instead of out putting ? symbols in the "UnhandledAlertException: Modal dialog present: ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ? ????." message, it'll have the Hangul.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:02 am

BNani wrote:I've installed the Playgirlz voter beta 1.9.82 and It was running very well but when tries to create the MBC accounts It doesn't reach to the final step and end to creat the account.
@BNani, thanks for letting me know. This is very important. Your problem might be the same as JungAh_Fan. Can you tell me what was the error message(if there was one) when it failed to create those MBC+ accounts?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:10 am

In this moment the voter is not creating MBC accounts so I can't show you the message but magically there are 27 show champion votes. Is that rare or I let them work?
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:15 am

Oh, oh! This!

2015-01-24T00:33:53|INFO|Finish loading MBC agreement page.
2015-01-24T00:33:53|INFO|Loading account detail form...
2015-01-24T00:33:55|INFO|Finished loading account detail form.
2015-01-24T00:33:58|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
org.openqa.selenium.UnhandledAlertException: Modal dialog present: ?? ???? ??? ???? ???? ? ????.
Build info: version: '2.39.0', revision: 'ff23eac', time: '2013-12-16 16:12:12'
System info: host: 'leo-c5adec611ca', ip: '192.168.1.36', os.name: 'Windows XP', os.arch: 'x86', os.version: '5.1', java.version: '1.8.0_20'
Driver info: playgirlzvoter.PlaygirlzVoterFirefoxDriver
Capabilities [{applicationCacheEnabled=true, rotatable=false, handlesAlerts=true, databaseEnabled=true, version=31.0, platform=XP, nativeEvents=false, acceptSslCerts=true, webStorageEnabled=true, locationContextEnabled=true, browserName=firefox, takesScreenshot=true, javascriptEnabled=true, cssSelectorsEnabled=true}]
Session ID: eb1f7a71-1a51-46c2-be05-f1f76de2c545
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor17.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:193)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createUnhandledAlertException(ErrorHandler.java:174)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:141)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:554)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.findElement(RemoteWebDriver.java:307)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.findElementById(RemoteWebDriver.java:348)
at org.openqa.selenium.By$ById.findElement(By.java:220)
at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.findElement(RemoteWebDriver.java:299)
at playgirlzvoter.utils.Utils.registerForMbcPlus(SourceFile:802)
at playgirlzvoter.tasks.MbcPlusAccounts1DayCreate4.perform(SourceFile:163)
at playgirlzvoter.PlaygirlzVoter$b.run(SourceFile:509)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:33 am

BNani wrote:In this moment the voter is not creating MBC accounts so I can't show you the message but magically there are 27 show champion votes. Is that rare or I let them work?
@BNani, Right now voting for Show Champion is available Very Happy

BNani wrote:Oh, oh! This!
@BNani, this is exactly the same problem that JungAh_Fan had. Please see the reply I posted to JungAh_Fan, it's the post that I posted after you posted your first post about this problem. Also, please leave the Playgirlz Voter running as long as you can so we can get lots of Show Champion votes.

Guys, I messed up on the Playgirlz Voter database settings so if you see a message saying that the the ShowChampion1DayVoteNContinously task will sleep for an hour(i.e. "Task ShowChampion1DayVoteNContinously will now sleep for 0 day(s), 01 hour(s), 00 min(s), 00 sec(s)"), restart your Playgirlz Voter because now(1:29 am KST) is not the time for the ShowChampion1DayVoteNContinously task to be sleeping for an hour, it should only be sleeping for 5 seconds at this stage. It should only be sleeping for an hour if all the MBC+ accounts in the database are used up and right now they are nowhere near close to being all used up.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:46 am

BNani wrote:In this moment the voter is not creating MBC accounts so I can't show you the message but magically there are 27 show champion votes. Is that rare or I let them work?
This I can answer for you! Very Happy The voter creates 4 accounts per day and it signs in to the all the other acocunts we have made in the past to vote for Show Champion. Exactly how many times you can vote with one MBC+ accounts I can't remember but I think it was 10 times but I might just have made that number up myself.
Either way you should soon see Lizzy dominating the pre-votes on the voting page and your voter will probably vote for Show Champion at least a 100 times a day depending on how many are running the voter. When the voting count stops that is when our acocunts have run out. So our goal is to make all our accounts vote once a day. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:21 am

@PlayboyzAdam I have noticed some issues.

1. When I got home the voter had not started a new day even when it was 1AM and during the day when I was in school it only searched for Nave only 10 more times than it did about 8 hours ago when I left my house. This might just be because of the update but I did notice, I think it was two days ago that I sometimes had to stop the voter and start is again to make it realize that it needed to search. Right now it does not search either but I guess that will take place once the voting is done?

2. The voting count for Show Champion is not working. I can tell that it did vote, at least the first hour but my voter does not count the amount of votes.

3. Right now it took ages for it to vote at all. It suddenly stopped and spent 30 minutes saying that it just reserved accounts and found them. Yet it did not open a window until just a few seconds ago to actually vote. It this because of how many users there are? That an account gets reserved and there is someone else who is at the exact time voring with that account.

I hope everything I said made sense, sleep well I am pretty sure you will need it.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by BNani Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:01 am

I have two cases now.

In my computer: I did what you told me, the Step 7 but It still appear "?" symbol.

In my laptot: I did the Step 7 too just in case but this happens:

2015-01-24T06:50:24|WARNING|Unexpected error occurred while trying to create MBC accounts. Closing browerer and will retry again if amount of reties hasn't reached 3 yet.
org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Failed to connect to binary FirefoxBinary(C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe) on port 7055; process output follows:
add-on virtual_keyboard@kaspersky.com installed in winreg-app-global

I hope you have time for this, sorry for so many questios.
BNani
BNani
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next