After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PICS] Your After School Collection

+10
captainsprunchz
WillTop8
Marinesquad49
bennyraina
Nana&Kaeun4lyfe
Roriline
Gokoulssj
Renzel
riceeeeeeeeee
danosh
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Empty Re: [PICS] Your After School Collection

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:49 am

Gokoulssj wrote:Since they are now showing up on ebay much, Im going to have to buy them from places like yesaia.com and hope I randomly get the one's I need. I'm completely expecting to have doubles or triples or more before the set is complete LOL. At least this way it still get counted for the sales, right?
@Gokoulssj, haha yep. Your collection sure has grown a lot since your first post in this thread. Pledis and After school should really thanking fans like you for saving them from bankruptcy Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Empty Re: [PICS] Your After School Collection

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:50 am

Gokoulssj wrote:
@SwePlaygirl I got pretty lucky with the Shh Mu-Mo versions, found them on ebay. I believe I'm done collecting the Korean albums for both AS and OC. So now, my focus is towards the Japanese albums (All versions). For some reason I completely space on BEST Mu-Mo version, I got the other 3 versions. OK, adding that to my list.

@Gokoulssj I have seen the Mu-Mo versions on ebay too, I got my E-young ver from there. I tried getting Heaven too from another seller, sadly it got lost in the mail but I got my money back. I too have done some hunting on ebay for the First Love albums. But I am sort of sceptical to what I will do. Since I only have E-young I could just order six or seven albums and hope for the best, or do even a smaller order. Or try and get some of ebay (but that might be more expensive and it won't always count on Hanteo and Gaon.) Or I could save more money and get them when I go to Korea summer next year, but maybe they might have sold out then.  So I have no clue on what I will do.

I did on the other hand find the first Happy Pledis album which is fantastic since it is the only AS album I don't have (Raina's Reset and digital singels excluded.) I also just recived a reply on facebook and I will be able to buy it there.
A tip for the First Love albums (and perhaps other ones in general) Yesasia and Kpopmart both count for Hanteo and Gaon. Kpoptown is cheaper for the First Love albums but I am not sure if it will still be cheaper with the shipping since I don't have an account there to check it yet.

What might be the even chaper is traiding one of your Lizzy albums with someone who has another member? Not sure if this thread has worked but maybe asking could not hurt? Once I have some more First Love albums I am going to start trading my photocards there. Smile https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t51-trading-member-cards

I wish you the best of luck on getting all the Japanese versions, you are extremley ambitious and we need more like you in the fandom! I have one version of each myself (3 soon to be for of BEST but that is the only exception.)

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:30 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@Gokoulssj, haha yep. Your collection sure has grown a lot since your first post in this thread. Pledis and After school should really thanking fans like you for saving them from bankruptcy Smile

@PlayboyzAdam, Thanks just trying to do my part as a fan.

SwePlaygirl wrote:@Gokoulssj I have seen the Mu-Mo versions on ebay too, I got my E-young ver from there. I tried getting Heaven too from another seller, sadly it got lost in the mail but I got my money back. I too have done some hunting on ebay for the First Love albums. But I am sort of sceptical to what I will do. Since I only have E-young I could just order six or seven albums and hope for the best, or do even a smaller order. Or try and get some of ebay (but that might be more expensive and it won't always count on Hanteo and Gaon.) Or I could save more money and get them when I go to Korea summer next year, but maybe they might have sold out then.  So I have no clue on what I will do.

@SwePlaygirl, I have a rule that I only turn to ebay or yahoo auctions when I can't purchase them from sites that count towards Hanteo and Gaon, which would be some of the older albums. I just checked YeAsia.com and they have all the Japanese albums and versions for sale. So, it will be less of a hunt.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I did on the other hand find the first Happy Pledis album which is fantastic since it is the only AS album I don't have (Raina's Reset and digital singels excluded.) I also just recived a reply on facebook and I will be able to buy it there.
A tip for the First Love albums (and perhaps other ones in general) Yesasia and Kpopmart both count for Hanteo and Gaon. Kpoptown is cheaper for the First Love albums but I am not sure if it will still be cheaper with the shipping since I don't have an account there to check it yet.

Ya, so my plan is to buy 3 First Love albums at YesAsia and hope I get the three I need. If, not buy 3 from Kpopmart and then Kpoptown until I complete the set.

SwePlaygirl wrote:What might be the even chaper is traiding one of your Lizzy albums with someone who has another member? Not sure if this thread has worked but maybe asking could not hurt? Once I have some more First Love albums I am going to start trading my photocards there. Smile https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t51-trading-member-cards

I have seen that thread, but I decided until I complete the set I won't trade or anything. Once I have all 8 members then I will look into trading.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I wish you the best of luck on getting all the Japanese versions, you are extremley ambitious and we need more like you in the fandom! I have one version of each myself (3 soon to be for of BEST but that is the only exception.)

Thank you, I'm hoping to have all Japanese versions by Christmas.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Gokoulssj wrote:
@SwePlaygirl, I have a rule that I only turn to ebay or yahoo auctions when I can't purchase them from sites that count towards Hanteo and Gaon, which would be some of the older albums. I just checked YeAsia.com and they have all the Japanese albums and versions for sale. So, it will be less of a hunt.

@Gokoulssj That is a good policy for the Korean albums, it is just a shame that international fans can no longer help with the Oricon sales. Well I can but not for AS, which is a shame. But at least buying from legit sites like yesasia and cdjapan at least is a sure way of getting legit albums.  

Gokoulssj wrote:
I have seen that thread, but I decided until I complete the set I won't trade or anything. Once I have all 8 members then I will look into trading.
That is a smart and organized plan!

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:35 am

Since January my collection has grown quite a bit and still is, but here are all the new things since last time.
Korean AS albums
Bang, Because of You and New Schoolgirl
Admission cards of Lizzy, Uee, Nana and Raina + the originals in the New Schoolgirl album.
Now I have all the admission cards.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 2015-010
My first OC albums are Catallena and My Copycat albums and Kahi's mini albums
Catallena with Raina card, My Copycat with Lizzy card.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 2015-011
Japanese AS albums
BEST, CD, DVD and Live version with the cards: Nana, Jooyeon and E-young. Bang with E-young card, Rambling Girls with Jooyeon card, The Playgirlz tour DVD and Shh Mu-Mo E-young ver. The Playgirlz CD First Press edition is in another picture since I forgot to include it, Lizzy photocard.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 2015-012
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 2015-013
Pledis Albums:
Includes former acts. Son Dam Bi's Dripping Tears album, NU'EST: Re:Birth with Baekho poster and card, Action with Baekho card and Na. Na. Na. Namida, cd only edition with Aron card. Happy Pledis 2012, Hello Venus' debut album Venus, with Alice card and Seventeen's debut album 17CARAT white version.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 2015-014
All together all the new ones look like this:
Spoiler:

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:29 am

@SwePlaygirl, That is a great collection you have going there. Where did you get those After School deck of cards?
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:46 am

@Gokoulssj Thanks! They are from the First Press Edition of Playgirlz, also contains the Premium Party Bang Bang DVD.

I grabbed mine from Yesasia:  
http://www.yesasia.com/global/playgirlz-jacket-a-album-dvd-first-press-limited-edition-japan-version/1026057463-0-0-0-en/info.html

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 am

@SwePlaygirl, thanks for the link
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Was presented with this on Lizzy's Birthday. Lizzy's haircolor looks really good on the cover.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 2015-015

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:26 am

I'm back once again with another update to my collection.

Heaven Mu-Mo Edition (Front and Back)
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20151216
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20151217

Heaven Mu-Mo Edition Members Disc

Kaeun, E-Young, Lizzy, Nana
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20151218

Juyeon, Raina, Jungah, Uee
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20151219
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:47 pm

More adds to my collection

Finally found the Nana version, unfortunately the bottom right hand of the cover was damaged and no photo card, so I'm still looking for it.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20160312

In the process of trying to find the remaining 3 members (Nana, E-young and Kaeun) I got these 3. Another Lizzy and 2 Raina's
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20160313

This is Orange Caramel's Lipstick / Lamb of Love Song Mu-Mo shop Limited Edition, All three member versions.
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20160316

Raina's CD
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20160318

Nana's CD
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20160319

Lizzy's CD
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 20160320
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Gokoulssj wrote:Finally found the Nana version, unfortunately the bottom right hand of the cover was damaged and no photo card, so I'm still looking for it.
@Gokoulssj Cool, wish I had a Nana version but I got Kaeun. Do you have Orange Caramel's Shanghai Romance? I've been trying to get it for years but every time I tried to get it from YesAsia they always say there's none in stock and they said they'll contact me when they get more.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 pm

@PlayboyzAdam I do have Orange Caramel's Shanghai Romance, I was getting the same message from YesAsia. One day I just got so frustrated that I just bought it from E-bay. If they ever get more in stock and send me the email I buy it also, just won't open it.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Gokoulssj wrote:I do have Orange Caramel's Shanghai Romance, I was getting the same message from YesAsia.
@Gokoulssj you got me so excited when I read that...but then you wrote this,
Gokoulssj wrote:One day I just got so frustrated that I just bought it from E-bay.

Gokoulssj wrote:If they ever get more in stock and send me the email I buy it also, just won't open it.
@Gokoulssj I like my AS album brand new...although I maybe need make an exception for Shanghai Romance at this stage.

EDIT: @Gokoulssj haha I just remember than you showed us that you had Shanghai Romance in one of your previous posts.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:21 pm

@PlayboyzAdam Sorry to give your hopes up.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Fri May 13, 2016 5:24 am

Finally my First Love collection is complete!!!

Found the final 3:

Nana:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl10

E-Young:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl11

Kaeun:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl12

All Members:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl13

I also just received Lizzy stickers from Orange Caramel: The Second Mini Album:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Second10

I just need Raina to complete this set.

So, I've decided to start collecting the photocard sets. I know I may never get them all and again I will probably have duplicate copies. No big deal, the money will go to After School/Orange Caramel, so it's worth it.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri May 13, 2016 7:18 am

Gokoulssj wrote:Finally my First Love collection is complete!!!

Found the final 3:

Nana:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl10

E-Young:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl11

Kaeun:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl12

All Members:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Firstl13

I also just received Lizzy stickers from Orange Caramel: The Second Mini Album:
[PICS] Your After School Collection  - Page 3 Second10

I just need Raina to complete this set.

So, I've decided to start collecting the photocard sets. I know I may never get them all and again I will probably have duplicate copies. No big deal, the money will go to After School/Orange Caramel, so it's worth it.

I admire your dedication! Very Happy
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Fri May 13, 2016 8:16 am

intrepid wrote: I admire your dedication! Very Happy

Thank you, for a while I thought I was never going to complete it.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3