After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] 140324 AFTER SCHOOL’S NANA BECOMES THE NEW MC FOR ‘STYLE LOG’

Go down

[NEWS] 140324 AFTER SCHOOL’S NANA BECOMES THE NEW MC FOR ‘STYLE LOG’ Empty [NEWS] 140324 AFTER SCHOOL’S NANA BECOMES THE NEW MC FOR ‘STYLE LOG’

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:28 pm

[NEWS] 140324 AFTER SCHOOL’S NANA BECOMES THE NEW MC FOR ‘STYLE LOG’ After-School-Nana_1395625275_af_org

Nana has been chosen as the MC for the new season of ‘Style Log’!

The cable network OnStyle’s show ‘Style Log’ will broadcast its first episode of the new season on April 4th. Nana, Hong Jong Hyun, and Cho Min Ho have been chosen as the MCs. The trio will be choosing a certain area of Seoul each week and introduce its fashion, beauty, living, interior, art, and restaurants.

Nana said, “As all women my age, I’m into fashion, beauty, traveling, food, and other various things, so I usually keep up with it anyway. I want to share a lot of information to a lot of people through ‘Style Log’.”

The PD of the show said, “All three MCs are interested in fashion, culture, and art, and they all have their unique way of thinking and are the wannabe icons of this generation.“Look forward to the first episode!

credit: allkpop

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down