After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

2 posters

Go down

[NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD Empty [NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 pm

[NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD Nana-lee-jong-suk_1395343739_af_org

On the March 20 edition of SBS radio program ‘Cultwo Show’, Orange Caramel made a guest appearance and member Nana revisited some hot topics. She talked about having a doppelganger, actor Lee Jong Suk, and also about being labeled the second most beautiful woman in the world in a global ranking.

In relation to Lee Jong Suk, Nana explained that they went to the same salon to get their hair and makeup done. When the DJs asked how she felt whenever she heard they looked alike, Nana replied, “I like it. He’s pretty successful,” making everyone laugh.

She then relayed a video message to Lee Jong Suk: “Jong Suk oppa, you keep getting more handsome and more popular, so I’m happy. You’re really like my twin brother. Fighting.”

Nana also discussed being the second most beautiful woman in the world. She previously dismissed the idea, but now she seemed to be more proud of it as she said, “I was chosen the second most beautiful in the world. On a movie site, they chose 100 global beauties. They release this once a year. I thought it was brag-worthy to make the second spot as a Korean.”

The DJs asked, “What was the criteria for being selected?” She replied, “I don’t know very well. I just placed second.”

credit: allkpop

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD Empty Re: [NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

Post by PrinceX Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Poor girl. Get's so much harsh comments from people (especially in South Korea)....

PrinceX
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD Empty Re: [NEWS] 140321 NANA RELAYS A MESSAGE TO ‘TWIN’ LEE JONG SUK + TALKS ABOUT BEING LABELED 2ND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Someone needs to tell Nana that it is brag-worthy. I'm glad she's getting use to the idea of being placed #2. I can't wait for this year when she gets placed #1 Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down