After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias?

+8
Redboi675
Jinana
Manal
AS NaLiz
Gokoulssj
PlaySonExotic
PlayboyzAdam
heartnana_95
12 posters

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Empty [DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias?

Post by heartnana_95 Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Who is your bias and why??
My After School (and all time Ultimate Bias) is Im Nana!!!
She is the perfect combination of sexy and cute. She seems a mysterious because she isn't that talkative, she is completely gorgeous, she is also super dorky!
I really admire how much she has improved from her debut. You can really tell how much she has worked to improve.
Although she isn't a "Dance Machine" whenever she is onstage she is so charismatic and the way she dances is mesmerizing. My eyes are always glued to her when she's onstage.
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? 37932-nana-unedited-pictures
heartnana_95
heartnana_95
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias?

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:19 am

My ultimate bias is Kahi. Kahi exudes with charisma like no one I ever seen before. Other reasons that make Kahi my ultimate bias includes her passion for performing, the sincerity I see in her eyes and hear from her words, she seems to understand what kind on music I like, she's a awesome leader, awesome dancer and she's unbelievably hot especially for a women in her 30's.

Nana is currently my bias that has't graduated yet. I initially like her because of how funny she was when I saw her in Playgirlz School. But now I also really like her because (as heartnana_95 puts it) she is the perfect combination of sexy and cute. How can someone be so naturally sexy and cute still puzzles me. Other things I really like about Nana includes how proud of her no make up face she is, her very versatile singing voice. Nana's voice can be very sweet and calming like in Close Your Eyes, very sexy like in Eyeline, very cute like in Funny Hunny and she can also rap very well like in My Lips Are Warm Like Coffee and in Because of You

even though Nana's rapping doesn't have the fierceness that Bekah's does I think she still did a very good job and I still enjoyed it. Generally I don't like cute rapping in After School songs.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias?

Post by heartnana_95 Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:24 am

she can also rap very well like in My Lips Are Warm Like coffee and in Because of You wrote:

yes!! The very first time I heard her rap was in that video and I was really surprised. I was so used to the cute voiced Nana but she had like a "rapper's voice" in that video. She really has potential, I hope she gets to rap in her deeper voice in future songs:)
heartnana_95
heartnana_95
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlaySonExotic Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 am

For me, it would be
Lee PrankJupal Visual Jooyeon
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Jooyeon

Though she doesn't have a powerful voice like Raina,
I still like her voice a lot because it's such a pleasing melody for my ears~ :33

I know she isn't a dancing machine, but you have to love her dancing Very Happy

&& not to forget this:
->That was a pretty good performance from her.<33
+ she improved a lot:

Can we talk about how pretty she is? :33
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Jooyeon
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? 20111128_aferschool_jooyeon
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? After-School-s-Jooyeon-puts-on-mouse-ears-for-candy-on-White-Day
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? CK63jl17
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? After-School-Jooyeon-is-a-femme-fatale-for-Grazia
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? 1332148429_22205008-4

PrankJupal~ :33
PlaySonExotic
PlaySonExotic
Maknae

http://playsonexotic.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by heartnana_95 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:22 am

^^^ I agree! Jupal is my second favorite in the group! She seriously just doesn't age lol. And she is also one of my favorite TROLLS!Smile)
heartnana_95
heartnana_95
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:51 pm

heartnana_95 wrote:

yes!! The very first time I heard her rap was in that video and I was really surprised. I was so used to the cute voiced Nana but she had like a "rapper's voice" in that video. She really has potential, I hope she gets to rap in her deeper voice in future songs:)

The first time I heard Nana rap was in My Lips Are Warm Like Coffee. I think that was the first time Nana every rapped in After School.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:21 pm

My Bias is Lizzy and my reasoning for that is...in no particular order

1. Her infectious laughter

2. Her reactions to the unknown

3. How she follows directions

4. How crazy ticklish she is

5. How much of a rebel she is

6. How dorky she can be

7. How she doesn't care if you see her bare face

8. How sweet she smells(I have never personally smelled her, just going on what she has said)

9. How sexy she can be

10. How she speaks and sings in English

These are only a couple of reasons why she is my bias!
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by AS NaLiz Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:39 pm

My ultimate bias has to be Lizzy! Below you will find reasons behind my love for Lizzy and why she is my ultimate bias! However Nana is my 2nd favorite though Smile

Cute NaLiz Moment
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mj7vc7dRKC1retjdto1_500_zps93ac704d

Another Cute NaLiz Moment
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Large_zpsa38801e3

Yet another Cute Naliz Moment!
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_m6ynjwOszO1rsskhm_zpsf5fe8b0a

Cutie Lizzy!
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_m6yne8VlZM1rsskhm_zpsae6c6f8d

Another Cute Lizzy!
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mbdtj9NoTV1r9uvioo4_250_zps28ddaa05

Last Cute Lizzy (MAYBE!)
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? GIF2_zpsc02ac5ea

Okay I lied... LAST GIF!
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? GIF30_zps40b6880d

ONE LAST ONE I SWEAR!!! Smile
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? GIF34_zps626a5c41

Beautiful Lizzy <3

Lizzy's great A-ing Nightmare!

Good Singer!  lol! 

Alright a good video to prove she's a good singer xD

Her cute Aegyo

There are more but I'm lazy at the moment:)
AS NaLiz
AS NaLiz
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Manal Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Jung Ah
Jung Ah
Jung Ah
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Jungah-3
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_m85as6WYXo1r76yg4o2_500
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs_00SBt-lkFx3H9609ONUcj4lku-CtbkjRSKZtn6gDcVfsZNMMA
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa7LXwzV_M_C75mnHQkbIvMjmm71zQK24k-qC0gwKBriYM_tAPMw
Manal
Manal
Maknae

http://asplaygirls.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:28 am

Kaeun

She is cute
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mp4j20iw231rhu75fo1_500
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mp4j20iw231rhu75fo2_500

And also sexy
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mwk88xb1HJ1rus42wo3_500
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mwk88xb1HJ1rus42wo2_500

Has a beautiful smile
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mwf6v0fReZ1rhu75fo1_500

Owns all concepts
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mxylpslfgR1rhu75fo2_250[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mxylpslfgR1rhu75fo7_250
[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_mobc7rVHuF1rs4mbro1_500

I think she just improves with every comeback. Shh was all about her. I hope she stays for a long time and becomes a true AS IT girl.
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Redboi675 Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:04 am

JooYeon & E-Young are my ultimate biases.

I also really love Nana, JungAh and Kaeun
Redboi675
Redboi675
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Minju Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 am

My ultimate bias is UEE♥️ Her long legs & arms♥️ Chubby cheeks♥️Acting skills♥️ Her personality♥️ I can die for her

Minju
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by angelaproffi Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:25 am

I love Nana, from the bottom of my heart
But it's simple, when I look at her, I can't stop. She catches m, her smile enchant me!
Kahi is amazing and she is one of my bias too (1° Nana, of course)
angelaproffi
angelaproffi
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:07 pm

I have to say Uee. Without her, I wouldn't have come across After School in the first place. She has a great look when she smiles and laugh that's so cute. She can look both cute or sexy when need be. She's also a good overall dancer dating back from the AmoLED days to now

https://youtu.be/-jAPv3TJVkU

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:15 am

Marinesquad49 wrote:I have to say Uee. Without her, I wouldn't have come across After School in the first place.

@Marinesquad49 how did you learn about UEE, was it one of her dramas?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by bennyraina Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:34 am

haha raina always my bias cuz her aegyo is irresistible!

[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_llc4q0a4hP1qk32xoo1_500

but kaeun with her smiley eyes is pretty adorable as well haha  Laughing 

[DISCUSSION] Who is your After School Bias? Tumblr_me4or5RiK51r0xxxlo1_500
bennyraina
bennyraina
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Yes! I first watched and adored Uee in Birdie Buddy. After I finished the drama I wanted to see if she was in more stuff and found that she was in We Got Married and After School. The rest is history Very Happy

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Marinesquad49 wrote:Yes! I first watched and adored Uee in Birdie Buddy. After I finished the drama I wanted to see if she was in more stuff and found that she was in We Got Married and After School. The rest is history Very Happy

Quick question, where were you able to find all the episodes of Uee in We Got Married? Were they Eng Sub? I was only ever able to find 15 episodes and I think there was like 18 or something.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:52 pm

I watched them all on youtube. I don't recall the exact number of episodes I watched but I remember going from beginning to end (From when they played hide and seek meeting for the first time until the final meeting at the cafe where Park gave his final decision)

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down