After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times

2 posters

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times Empty [DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times

Post by Rirism Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:33 am

Hello fellas! I'm currently working on the May Issue of Playgirlz Times and since our March issue was really short (and i promised the may issue will be more entertaining) i'd just like to know what you guys would like to be included in our playgirlz times issues, what you don't like seeing in our issues and what we should improve! Go ahead and tell me.
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:58 am

I would like to see a section about After School's achievements on variety shows(i.e. their wins in games). After School has done lots for Playgirlz/Playboyz to be proud of them so this will be great for letting new fans know how awesome After School is. Also I've got plans for a project to help Juyeon( and maybe it'll help the rest of After School as well) with their career. If ASDaze agrees with the project, maybe ASDaze can help promote the project in the magazine and on asdaze.com. I'll post the details for the project after I finish watching IY. Also, I'll like to see a section on After School funny moments.

P.S. Does anybody know where I can find the an English subbed version of Let's Go Dream Team - Dream Team vs World Miss University Contestants, it use to be on Youtube but for the last couple of years I've had trouble looking for it.

@Riri, that let's go dream team episode is a great place to start for searching for After School achievements in variety shows. Jung Ah wins all her matches and ultimately wins it for her team. I'll be fun to see screen shots and descriptions of each of the matches.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Fun stuff you'd like to appear in our Playgirlz Times

Post by Rirism Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 am

I'd be really happy to include some of Jungah's achievements and moments from variety shows in the issue so could you please give me some videos,facts etc if you'd like? c:
Rirism
Rirism
Pre-schooler

http://rirism.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Rirism wrote:I'd be really happy to include some of Jungah's achievements and moments from variety shows in the issue so could you please give me some videos,facts etc if you'd like? c:
@Riri, I couldn't find the Let's Go Dream Team Eng subbed or the full episode but here are videos of Jung Ah's cuts.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down