After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Why BlackJacks Will Love Playgirlz! (SBS Roomates)

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Why BlackJacks Will Love Playgirlz! (SBS Roomates) Empty [DISCUSSION] Why BlackJacks Will Love Playgirlz! (SBS Roomates)

Post by captainsprunchz Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:20 pm

[DISCUSSION] Why BlackJacks Will Love Playgirlz! (SBS Roomates) Bom-nana

Hey you guys! This is Sarah aka Captain Sprunchz; ASDaze Team, Special Projects!

I'm hoping to write an essay/ASDaze Reports on SBS Roomates, namely "Why Blackjacks will Love Playgirlz!".

It'd be awesome if this could be a compilation of our thoughts! Like a "welcome" or "introduction" message from us to them <3 I'm writing this in hopes it will draw-in some more fans for After School or at least let other fandoms know about them before the show starts<3

This is especially relevant to Blackjacks, since Bomie and Nana will (hopefully) be interacting a lot! Let's make Blackjacks fall in love with our Nana and After School~~<3

I actually used to be a Blackjack myself! For one reason or another I switched to being a full time Playgirlz, but I know a lot of Playgirlz are former/current Blackjacks! I never really got into the fandom life, however, so, I don't know what it's like. Do any of you?

Do you see any similarities between Blackjacks and Playgirlz? Or even Exotics and Playgirlz? or "other" and Playgirlz (lol)?

DISCLAIMER: This is not a place to say anything negative about other fandoms! We want to rake them in, not scare them away x'D

And be sure to keep everything AFTERSCHOOL related!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND INSIGHTS! YOU'RE AWESOME <3
captainsprunchz
captainsprunchz
ASDaze Team

http://captain-sprunchz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down