After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a new Korean subber

2 posters

Go down

I'm a new Korean subber Empty I'm a new Korean subber

Post by Fiemuzz Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:33 am

Hello everyone!  

I'm Fiemuzz or well actually my real name is Sofie! I have been a Playgirl since the beginning of 2012 and I have enjoyed every moment with After School <3
I began to like Kpop/kdrama/Korea in 2011. Let's say that summer changed my life! My best friend showed me this world and I'm forever grateful Smile

Now 2015. 4 year after my interest started. I can happily say that I got accepted into my university and will study Korean! Very Happy ~ My dream is coming true! I will start on the 24th of August.

The reason I share this here is of course bc I'm super happy about it but also bc I want to become a hardworking subber. I have always wanted to support After School as much as possible even though it's difficult when u live on the other side of the planet. But I wanna help with letting the world know these amazing girls and translating their videos are a effective way.

So if u want to support me and After School in the future, subscribe here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PledisWorld (My channel's name is Adoring Playgirlz)
I got a Dailymotion account too but u can find the link on my YT Smile

I haven't used my YT in a long time but I will begin again! I just need more After School!

THANKX EVERYONE!!!

Fiemuzz
Maknae

Back to top Go down

I'm a new Korean subber Empty Re: I'm a new Korean subber

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:31 pm

cheers So you're Adoring Playgirlz, thanks for the subs. On Youtube I'm AdamFJH and I'm AdamFJH on twitter as well. Congratulations on being accepted in to university, it's a dream come true for us Playgirlz/Playboyz too Very Happy

Fiemuzz wrote:But I wanna help with letting the world know these amazing girls and translating their videos are a effective way.
@Fiemuzz thank you Very Happy

Fiemuzz wrote:I haven't used my YT in a long time but I will begin again! I just need more After School!

cheers

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down