After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Students

5 posters

Go down

US Students Empty US Students

Post by Marinesquad49 Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello class! Very Happy

I was navigating around the Forum webpage and noticed the international students section! I didn't see a thread for Playgirlz and Playboyz from America so I'll start the ball rolling! I'm from California and love our girls in AS and OC! Wishing someday they'll do a North American tour or visit the KPop/KCon festival in LA one day

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

US Students Empty Re: US Students

Post by captainsprunchz Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:04 am

Thursty!

Ah! I'm so glad you started this~!!! I'm Sarah, newly 20, and I'm from Minnesota (MinneSNOWta), USA!

I hope AfterSchool does a North American tour tooo~~ Kpop groups don't usually come near me, but BAP has a concert in Chicago, so maybe more kpop artists will go there! :'D

However, I would do my best to go to see Afterschool in LA though! #WorthIt #HItchHike x'D

I'm pretty sure the majority of ASDaze reader's are from the USA actuallyy~! Maybe if this thread gets more active, we can make a petition/request-thing or something!
captainsprunchz
captainsprunchz
ASDaze Team

http://captain-sprunchz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:50 am

Hehe, I like that! MinneSNOWta. MinneCOLDta ;D

Yea! We can trend on twitter or make a case for Pledis to expand to here Very Happy

I would go to LA to and buy the closest ticket possible! We could wave After School Daze posters in the audience, hoi hoi  cheers 

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by captainsprunchz Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:01 am

HOI HOI! I love it! 

Ahh... I think AfterSchool would actually do really well in America, considering their Korean Pussycat Dolls image in the past! :')

When is the next K-Con in LA???
captainsprunchz
captainsprunchz
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:31 am

I'm not sure when the next festival is exactly in 2015 but if the lineup is good we should coordinate to go! Bekah was there last year in 2013 and that was a nice surprise!

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 am

Hello Everyone, I'm from California (Bay Area) and been hoping for anything AS or OC related to come to the US. Unfortunately I found out to late about Bekah being at K-Con last year. So keeping my eyes and ears open from now on.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Sat May 10, 2014 1:52 am

"Yay area!" I'm in the Bay too Very Happy

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by wowous Sat May 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Sameeeee I'm from California and also Bay Area~

I was blessed to see Bekah at kcon last year but I didn't get her autograph Sad
wowous
wowous
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by captainsprunchz Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:20 pm

I didn't realize that a lot of people don't really know A.S has U.S fans since we dont have our own "fansite"... I think that's because the majority of ASDaze's readers are actually from the U.S. (so we treat ASDaze as as our homebase).

Would you guys be interested if I made a U.S After School fanpage on Facebook? Or do you think it's unnecessary??

See After School's international fan base information here (supah interesting <333 so many of us! not even including U.S.A): http://captain-sprunchz.tumblr.com/post/96622972006/junghi4ever-after-schools-curiosities-i-made
captainsprunchz
captainsprunchz
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm

Hello! I'm Tania and also from California! I live in the LA County and I'm so happy I found this!! I usually feel like I'm alone when it comes for my love of AS or OC and I'm glad I finally found a place to spazz lol I was studying away at my university and couldn't go to Kcon. WHAT WOULD I GIVE TO SEE MY BEKAH!! lol if you haven't noticed she's my ultinate bias in AS lol I think making a Facebook page would be great if you have time but I'm just looking for a group of fellow Playgirlz/Playboyz to spazz with Smile
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:41 am

Hello fellow Californian Very Happy Maybe someday the ultimate will happen and the planets will align sending After School to Kcon ^^

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Babbitkpop Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Hopefully wouldn't miss it for the world! I've been to the Bay Area it is HELLA nice lol I was wondering how you all got into kpop and AS?
Babbitkpop
Babbitkpop
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum