After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena"

+17
Milky
Mbi
iloveAfterschool
OKDR
Gokoulssj
kimy1251
Blast
heartnana_95
Jayden
PlayboyzAdam
infinity328
riceeeeeeeeee
K-kitsune
dangerouslush
rababo
TheFianalAlpaca
Jinana
21 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 Empty Re: [News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena"

Post by dangerouslush Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:28 am

I wish OC had kept the original comeback date of February. Now they may have SNSD and 2NE1 to compete with unless it's at the end of March where maybe they could win? February just had Girl's Day and TVXQ! still winning...
dangerouslush
dangerouslush
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 Empty Re: [News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena"

Post by Jinana Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:00 pm

Jayden wrote:
If we could speculate about the concept, what do you think you might see?

Let me start: Lollipops.

I could see a sweets theme. Like candyfloss, jelly and lollipops etc.
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by infinity328 Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 am

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 18911510

Cover and title are out!! I love you  I love you 

source
infinity328
infinity328
ASDaze Team

http://lanfix.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerouslush Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:35 am

Here we gooooooo!

Pledis, please be smart and distance yourself from 2NE1 and Girls' Generation  I love you 
dangerouslush
dangerouslush
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:38 am

I wonder how's leg that is  Laughing
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 am

dangerouslush wrote:Here we gooooooo!

Pledis, please be smart and distance yourself from 2NE1 and Girls' Generation  I love you 

That really isn't fair. People have been saying that Orange Caramel would be coming back late February or early March, then SM and YG just said "Hey were coming back next week." It also dosen't help that both Girls' Generation and 2NE1's albums have been delayed. I love both of these groups, but right now they're just acting childish. (Well at least their respective companies.) Mad Mad 
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:18 am

Changed the OP ^^

Excited!
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 am

Am I the only one here that actually doesn't care who After School or Orange Caramel goes up against. I personally would like Pledis to have Orange Caramel and After School go up against more popular groups like SNSD, 2NE1 and Sistar. It's more meaningful if After School/Orange Caramel wins against harder opponents or if they win fair and square( i.e. Pledis doesn't deliberately choose a comeback time to pit AS/OC against easier opponents). I'll still be very happy if Pledis does choose a comeback time to pit AS/OC against easier opponents and AS/OC wins but I prefer Pledis didn't do that. Also if Kahi's very small fandom plus a few fans voting like crazy can help Kahi beat much more popular artist like IU and T-ara in the online votes for Show Champion the only thing I see stopping After School and Orange Caramel from winning any music awards is the willingness of this fandom to put in the extra effort needed to help them win. What this fandom lacks in numbers, we can make up for with hard work. It takes more then online votes to help AS/OC win music show awards. I understand that not everyone has the time to help vote but if you do let's make Kpop history and help AS/OC win some awards.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerouslush Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:11 pm

^ I like that mindset! I hope everyone on this forum can post and support one another so we can pull out the win Smile

But either way, it's true, I'll be proud of them
dangerouslush
dangerouslush
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Very Happy Yeah! Jinana, thanks for diligently updating the thread! Wink

I'm really loving this concept though! Maybe it'll be what they need to push them into first!

Regarding voting, we really need someone to put up the voting posts! I'm relatively new to this, but if anyone's interested in helping the fandom make a tutorial for voting when it goes up, please contact me!
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rababo Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 pm

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 Bg04-ksCcAACHfF

Catallena will release on March 6th.

rababo
rababo
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by K-kitsune Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:39 pm

^ Yessss

Can't wait for more teasers!!
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:44 am

I honestly can't wait, I love OC. I try not to think about it to much, so it will arrive faster, but that never happens. Now it seems like it's taking forever for their comeback.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by infinity328 Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:51 am

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 17797610

I love how Raina looks in here Very Happy

Last edited by infinity328 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
infinity328
infinity328
ASDaze Team

http://lanfix.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blast Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:54 am

Love this teaser ! It's original, the blue is cut, it's sexy with style without being classic ! I'm curious to know if those legs belong to another AS member !
Blast
Blast
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:56 am

OMG!!! YeAASss! Their outfits are so OC! Only they can pull off such crazy outfits. Raina looks AMAZING!!  I love you I love you I love you I love you 
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by OKDR Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:52 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:

Am I the only one here that actually doesn't care who After School or Orange Caramel goes up against. I personally would like Pledis to have Orange Caramel and After School go up against more popular groups like SNSD, 2NE1 and Sistar. It's more meaningful if After School/Orange Caramel wins against harder opponents or if they win fair and square( i.e. Pledis doesn't deliberately choose a comeback time to pit AS/OC against easier opponents). I'll still be very happy if Pledis does choose a comeback time to pit AS/OC against easier opponents and AS/OC wins but I prefer Pledis didn't do that. Also if Kahi's very small fandom plus a few fans voting like crazy can help Kahi beat much more popular artist like IU and T-ara in the online votes for Show Champion the only thing I see stopping After School and Orange Caramel from winning any music awards is the willingness of this fandom to put in the extra effort needed to help them win. What this fandom lacks in numbers, we can make up for with hard work. It takes more then online votes to help AS/OC win music show awards. I understand that not everyone has the time to help vote but if you do let's make Kpop history and help AS/OC win some awards.

No you're not the only one. I personally believe going up against popular acts drags some attention to you as well. Is how a lot of rookies keep it up.

Also, there are some people already considering the fact YG and SM are trying to battle with the come back dates because some statement YG made about 2NE1 disregarding SNSD, and some of these people who also happen to follow K-Pop from a long time ago, believe both groups aren't that popular anymore, they would have troubles nowadays if they went against certain acts, they have named EXO mostly, but I bet it would be the same with recently upgraded female groups or soloists.

I wrote a piece for our fanzine last year about how I believe that nowadays nobody trully slays, meaning that if a bunch of so-called All-Killer acts came back at the same time, I wouldn't be sure who'd won over who. Take it is SNSD, 2NE1, EXO, SuJu, SISTAR (or just Hyorin), Ailee & Infinite, to name a few, coming back on the same week, add some non-idol but huge acts who also go to those shows to promote (whether is a balladist, a rapper or a pop act) . I am really not sure who would go and get the mutizens now. Specially because all these fanbases can really put up a huge war.

They would all surely have high sells, but for the rest... that's mostly what a few commenters are arguing about. They don't believe SM has actually lost data from SNSD's MV nor YG has pushed back 2NE1's release just because it's closer to CL's birthday.

They also pointed out at the fact 2NE1 lost already to A-Pink once.
OKDR
OKDR
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:27 am

So the legs do not belong to anyone in Orange Caramel. Maybe a new member? Question 
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerouslush Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:38 pm

What if "Catallena" is a new person every time they perform? Orange Caramel could sing to a "Catallena" who could be an AS member, HELLOVENUS, Pledis trainee, etc!

Lots of possibilities...very exciting!
dangerouslush
dangerouslush
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 pm

dangerouslush wrote:What if "Catallena" is a new person every time they perform? Orange Caramel could sing to a "Catallena" who could be an AS member, HELLOVENUS, Pledis trainee, etc!

I like this idea! Very Happy It sounds fun and would make for an interesting stage!

Though to be honest I can't really see Orange Caramel getting someone else to guest star. Their brand is strong with just the three of them. The way I see Orange Caramel moving forward is to have member changes with new members, but always remaining three.
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 Empty [Rumor] E-Young might be “Catallena” the girl from Orange Caramel new music video?

Post by iloveAfterschool Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 pm

[News] 140204 Orange Caramel comeback thread. Release date 12th March. Title song "Catallena" - Page 2 1797398_683263158402417_1827930468_n
Legs are identical, remember: She is not joining Orange Caramel, just doing a cameo in the Music Video (if it’s her) like JungAh did in Bangkok City MV.

cr.: queene-young
iloveAfterschool
iloveAfterschool
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Interesting, I never thought it would be an After School member but I thought it was going to be a new member that might join the line up. I'm not an expert in comparing legs but they do look like E-Young's. Either way I'm happy that she might get a cameo in the video.
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by iloveAfterschool Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:11 pm

TheFianalAlpaca wrote:Interesting, I never thought it would be an After School member but I thought it was going to be a new member that might join the line up. I'm not an expert in comparing legs but they do look like E-Young's. Either way I'm happy that she might get a cameo in the video.

me too
iloveAfterschool
iloveAfterschool
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 pm

OKDR wrote:It could also be one of the boys cross-dressing LOL.

I think your call was the closest. LOL, I don't think anyone expected this.

Btw, if it doesn't make sense why this post is above OKDR's when it's replying to his quote, it because this post was originally a duplication of iloveAfterSchool's post I accidentally did.

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by OKDR Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:12 pm

I did thought it could be anyone from Pledis and even from any other place LOL. It could be E-Young playing the guitar or simply passing by. It could be Ara, she also plays the guitar a little (or better than I do LOL) or also adding some of the HV's special aegyo to the song. It could be Lime or Yooyoung rapping. It could be Kaeun. It could be that little girl who isn't that little anymore Park Jung Hyun was it? The little girl from Bang!, A~ing! and Happy Pledis' 2012. It could also be one of the boys cross-dressing LOL.

I mean it doesn't necessarily has to be a new member.

OKDR
OKDR
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next