After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Word Story

+7
YoyoMG
Jayden
foxxmoon
riceeeeeeeeee
TheFianalAlpaca
PlayboyzAdam
Renzel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4 Word Story Empty 4 Word Story

Post by Renzel Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:05 pm

The first person will post a 4 word phrase and the next person will add another 4 words to continue the story (:

Example:
Spoiler:

Let's start!

Jung-ah told Juyeon that
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

http://j-royale.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

4 Word Story Empty Re: 4 Word Story

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:27 am

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:46 am

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:42 am

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:51 am

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:49 pm

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun to shoot them both
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun to shoot them both,
"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun to shoot them both,
"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:38 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFianalAlpaca Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:03 am

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns
TheFianalAlpaca
TheFianalAlpaca
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:24 am

@TheFianalAlpaca you've only added 3 words to the story so I added around for you to keep the meaning of what you said the same. I hope that's alright. If that isn't what you had in mind feel free to change it and I'll change my post as well Smile This game is my favorite game, I wonder why there aren't more members playing it? I also like that corrupt my wish game but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to play it.

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:10 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me"
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:08 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by riceeeeeeeeee Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:08 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?" I am #2 remember?
riceeeeeeeeee
riceeeeeeeeee
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:26 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?" "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:00 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:34 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:41 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:50 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:54 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by foxxmoon Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:18 am

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack WHILE BRUSHING HER TEETH
foxxmoon
foxxmoon
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 am

OMG GUYS THIS IS HILARIOUS Razz 

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack WHILE BRUSHING HER TEETH. UEE was aiming for

Last edited by Jayden on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by YoyoMG Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:49 am

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack WHILE BRUSHING HER TEETH. UEE was aiming for Kaeun than dancing with
YoyoMG
YoyoMG
Second Grader

http://yoyomg.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbi Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:53 am

ung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun to shoot them both,
"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack WHILE BRUSHING HER TEETH. UEE was aiming for Kaeun then, dancing with her headphones on. So
Mbi
Mbi
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum