After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status of After School

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Status of After School - Page 3 Empty Re: Status of After School

Post by intrepid Wed May 02, 2018 3:48 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:"Following After School Lizzy's graduation from the team and departure from Pledis Entertainment, the agency confirms Orange Caramel has not yet disbanded. If there are opportunities in the future, Pledis will support their activities"

https://twitter.com/theseoulstory/status/991451630062133248

This is nothing new and has always been Pledis position on AS/OC, but it doesn't mean a comeback will happen, if it was likely to happen it would have already happened and Lizzy wouldn't have left, now that she is gone it only makes it much harder so less likely.
As I have said before AS/OC is a "brand" and as long as they can still use it as such no disbandment will happen but I also put it in the same category as KARA reforming or Crayon Pop releasing new music, maybe on a show 10 years from now when nobody really cares except for reasons of nostalgia but for when it really matters, now, nope!
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed May 02, 2018 3:58 pm

intrepid wrote:This is nothing new and has always been Pledis position on AS/OC, but it doesn't mean a comeback will happen, if it was likely to happen it would have already happened and Lizzy wouldn't have left, now that she is gone it only makes it much harder so less likely.
This is the first time Pledis has said anything about AS/OC about their comeback within this 5 year hiatus. All Pledis has done is confirm a position that Raina has been repeating since 2015 so this has always been After Schools position. Also here more info from soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/01/pledis-entertainment-clarifies-future-orange-caramel-lizzys-graduation/

intrepid wrote:As I have said before AS/OC is a "brand" and as long as they can still use it as such no disbandment will happen but I also put it in the same category as KARA reforming or Crayon Pop releasing new music, maybe on a show 10 years from now when nobody really cares except for reasons of nostalgia but for when it really matters, now, nope!
Well as I have said before. After School as a brand isn't worth much so I doubt Pledis is keeping AS because of the brand name.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu May 03, 2018 7:40 pm

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu May 03, 2018 7:45 pm

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader