After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School: Top 10 Songs

3 posters

Go down

After School: Top 10 Songs Empty After School: Top 10 Songs

Post by FanRaina Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:39 pm

Hope you like it.
What's is your top 10?
FanRaina
FanRaina
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

After School: Top 10 Songs Empty Re: After School: Top 10 Songs

Post by xtinevang Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:00 pm

Totally agree with your list of AS's top 10 tracks. I think my favorite songs from AS are [in no particular order] 1) Ah, 2) Diva, 3) Because of You, 4) Virgin, 5) Love Beat, 6) Dilly Dally, 7) First Love, Cool Bang!, 9) Flashback, 10) Let's Step Up.

But there's many more too, especially their ballad songs are really good. For example, With U, Shine, Week, and Wristwatch. Sooo darn good!

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:50 am

hmm... I'm not sure what my top 10 favourite AS songs are. Ah is my all time favourite song as it was the song  that defined who After School was (i.e. through their performing prowess, their swag and teamwork) which was how I fell in love with them. Playgirlz was my second favourite song for the same reason as Ah. I'm not sure what are my other favourite songs because there is so much to choose from and I have somewhere between 20 to 30 songs that I listen to in my car everyday when I drive to and from work. I really like Bang, especially the lyrics of bang as some of the lyrics speak truly of who AS are and why I like AS songs so much.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down