After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Discussion] Dress to Shine concert.

2 posters

Go down

[Discussion] Dress to Shine concert. Empty [Discussion] Dress to Shine concert.

Post by Froglet Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi,

I thought there would be a sticky about this. Anyone know where I can buy some fan goodies?
Or maybe just discuss about this. Anyone going?

Froglet
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Dress to Shine concert. Empty Re: [Discussion] Dress to Shine concert.

Post by xtinevang Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:31 pm

There's a website to buy the goodies from the concert, but it's in Japanese. I don't read Japanese. Lol. Also, the AS beanie and letterman jacket is already sold out. I wanted to get the letterman jacket. Sad

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[Discussion] Dress to Shine concert. Empty Re: [Discussion] Dress to Shine concert.

Post by Froglet Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:33 pm

Do u have link? what goodies they havr and do they ship to US? thank you my fellow AS fan

Froglet
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by xtinevang Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:08 am

Here is the link about the goods: http://www.after--school.jp/goods/

Google translator says that it's only available through the event for purchases only. Lol. Sorry about that, I don't read Japanese, but I do wish international fans could buy the items.

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Froglet Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Will they release a BLU RAY of this?

Froglet
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by xtinevang Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:06 pm

I do not know. Did they release a BLU RAY dvd version for their previous Japan concert? If they did release it in the first Japan concert, then they'll probably do it for this concert as well. But I can't really say, because I haven't heard anything about it.

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Froglet Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:20 pm

xtinevang wrote:I do not know. Did they release a BLU RAY dvd version for their previous Japan concert? If they did release it in the first Japan concert, then they'll probably do it for this concert as well. But I can't really say, because I haven't heard anything about it.

I am not so sure either. I hope so.

Froglet
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down