After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 4 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:43 pm

For me it all works fine, the 4+ MBC accounts are always created so it is all good here Smile The only thing that is still at 0 for me is the Show Champion votes but that has already been esteblished and I am sure it will start to create acounts as they ecome available.
Weird questions maybe... if you use more then one network, e.g. lives in multiple places and such, will the voter still work on all of those? Because if that is the case I should be able to vote at least two extra hours every day Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 4 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:54 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:The only thing that is still at 0 for me is the Show Champion votes but that has already been esteblished and I am sure it will start to create acounts as they ecome available.
@SwePlaygirl, When you previously asked me why the Show Champion votes were 0, it was because there wasn't any MBC+ accounts available for voting on Show Champion with. Today the Show Champion Votes will be zero because voting on Show Champion isn't available today. Voting on Show Champion is only available from Tuesday 12:00am KST to Sunday 11:59pm KST. That means after about 5 hour 10 minutes from now the Playgirlz voter will starting voting on Show Champion and the Show Champion votes will start increasing, unless it's doing another task, in that case it'll finish that task first and the start voting on Show Champion Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Weird questions maybe... if you use more then one network, e.g. lives in multiple places and such, will the voter still work on all of those? Because if that is the case I should be able to vote at least two extra hours every day Very Happy
@SwePlaygirl, great question actually. The answer is YES Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:12 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:Weird questions maybe... if you use more then one network, e.g. lives in multiple places and such, will the voter still work on all of those? Because if that is the case I should be able to vote at least two extra hours every day Very Happy
@SwePlaygirl, great question actually. The answer is YES Very Happy
Complicated Korean system is complicated, but thank God it is so easy now! Very Happy Okey because I have tried to run it on my other network but nothing happens, should I clear my logs (or perhaps store them in a different place for it to work?) Also, how is the fishing for new Voter users going? I have really been doing my best to get more people to use it. I think I have come up with 3 steps.
1. Get all the ASdaze forum users to use it daily.
2. Make sure the fanpages all over tumblr, twitter, fb and more spreads the news.
3. Get individuals with a strong following on twitter/tumblr etc. to promote it.

I made a spoiler of the log if this gives you a quick idea of why it it is not working Smile
Spoiler:

Last edited by SwePlaygirl on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding the log in a spoiler)

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:47 am

First, thanks for everything, Adam (and SwePlaygirl). Because of you two help, now the program works perfectly and I’m ready to help you guys. =)
But Adam, I have a few questions to ask you about the program, if you don’t mind, of course.

1) How the Youtube views vote works? Show Champion and Countdown uses it to increase the votes? Do I have to watch the full MV everytime to get a vote or I can just watch half of the MV?

2) I believe I already used the Playgirlz Vote for over 8 hours, and I cound’t get any vote on Show Champion and only one vote on Eat You Kimchi? Is this normal? And, actually, what’s Eat You Kimchi (food?)? Lol

3) The program already created over 70 MWave account and 4 MBC+ Account. Even so, I only had one vote for Eat You Kimchi and 10 for CountDown. Is there anything I could to increase it?

4) This is the last one, I promise. This not something about the program, but something that keeps bothering me for a while. You see, when Orange Caramel came back to Catallena, I would consider it a success because they had over 5 million viewers on youtube – making me remember the Lipstick days. But now, when they came back with My Copycat, the girls have almost 500.000 viewers. What happened? Lol

Honestly, I’m not an Orange Caramel fan. They are too cute for my taste and I rather watch something more fierce and sexy – things that made me love After School since 2010. But since Raina, Nana and Lizzy works so hard, and I love to watch then when they are on AS… I have to help then to rank first at least once. =)

Ps: sorry If someone already ask those questions before, but I’m in a hurry and I can’t read all that – for now at least. lol
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:52 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:Okey because I have tried to run it on my other network but nothing happens, should I clear my logs (or perhaps store them in a different place for it to work?)
@SwePlaygirl, all the files in the logs folder and data folder belongs to one network only. If you use those files on another network then the Playgirlz Voter will get a bit confused e.g. if you've already created 4 MBC+ accounts on network 1 and you run the Playgirlz Voter with those same data files on network 2, the Playgirlz Voter will think you've already created 4 MBC+ accounts on network 2(when you haven't) and not create MBC+ accounts on network 2 for today.

If you have a laptop and you want to run the Playgirlz Voter on 2 networks, I recommend creating 2 Playgirlz Voter installations on your laptop and make sure you always use a specific installation for a specific network. A Playgirlz Voter installation only requires the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file and the lib folder and all  the files in the lib folder. Since you already have one Playgirlz Voter installation you can create another Playgirlz Voter installation by copying the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file and the lib folder and all it's file to another Plagirlz Voter installation directory folder(maybe call it PlaygirlzVoter2).That's a lot to take in, I hope I haven't confused you. Good luck Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Also, how is the fishing for new Voter users going?
@SwePlaygirl, Except the promoting I've done on asdaze.com and asdaze's ask.fm I really haven't been doing too much promoting. There's some places I want to promote the Playgirlz Voter at e.g. After School threads at soompi and onehallyu but I don't have time yet. Right now I'm working on plans to make the Playgirlz Voter system more secure and should be able to start working on those plans tomorrow. Next I need to figure out what to do when the Playgirlz Voter's security measures have been breached. Behind the scenes there's still a lot of work I need to do on the Playgirlz Voter system.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have really been doing my best to get more people to use it. I think I have come up with 3 steps.
2. Make sure the fanpages all over tumblr, twitter, fb and more spreads the news.
3. Get individuals with a strong following on twitter/tumblr etc. to promote it.
@SwePlaygirl, sounds like a great plan. Well done Very Happy It'll be great if we can get every fan to join in and help use this system but I understand some fans may not want to use it(simply put, I'm not very popular with some fans in the fandom and if you've read some of my posts in the forum you're see why) but that's OK, as longs as they're helping voting and supporting After School that's all that matters Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:I made a spoiler of the log if this gives you a quick idea of why it is not working Smile
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know. Any message  that are "SEVERE" should be reported to me. There's usually 2 possibility for this error message 1) I've released a new Playgirlz Voter version that has changes to database connectivity or 2) the program had trouble connecting to the database for some reason. Since I haven't released a new Playgirlz Voter version yet I'm guessing number 2 is the reason. I've had a couple of those error message lately. Just re-start the program again and if the program fails to start after a few tries of re-starting it then it could mean that the database is down. Let me know if you still have trouble restarting the program.

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:14 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:First, thanks for everything, Adam (and SwePlaygirl). Because of you two help, now the program works perfectly and I’m ready to help you guys. =)
@JungAh_Fan, cheers FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!

JungAh_Fan wrote:1) How the Youtube views vote works? Show Champion and Countdown uses it to increase the votes? Do I have to watch the full MV everytime to get a vote or I can just watch half of the MV?
@JungAh_Fan, Youtube views count towards SNS(i.e. social networking service) points. SNS points count toward the final rank on music shows. From what I've read you have to watch the full MV(haven't been able to confirm it but it does make sense for it to be true), regardless of whether it's true of not the Playgirlz Voter will only count it as a view if the full MV has been played. I let the Playgirlz Voter run throughout the night while I sleep by muting my laptop, setting my laptop so that when I close the lid it does nothing that way I can let the Playgirlz Voter gain SNS points without the MV interfering with my sleep Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:2) I believe I already used the Playgirlz Vote for over 8 hours, and I cound’t get any vote on Show Champion and only one vote on Eat You Kimchi? Is this normal? And, actually, what’s Eat You Kimchi (food?)? Lol
@JungAh_Fan, voting for Show Champion is only available from Tuesday 12:00 am KST (in about a hours time) to Sunday 11:59pm KST. You'll start seeing the Show Champion votes increase after about an hour from now Smile Yep that's normal, you can only vote on Eat Your Kimchi once a day per IP address. Eat Your Kimchi is a Korean life style blogging website. They've got a Kpop chart thing where readers can vote for their favourite Kpop MV and if that MV places first they will review the MV for Kpop Music Monday on their Youtube channel. Their reviews are usually very entertaining and funny and they've got a lot of subscribers and viewers so it's a good way to promote After School. I unsubscribe from them(not sure if I've ever subscribed back) because they once said that Hello Venus bring nothing new to Kpop unlike Spica and since they never said what Spica brought to Kpop that was so new unlike Hello Venus I got very annoyed by it...but they seem to respect After School and they love Orange Caramel and they generally are pretty cool. I had trouble deciding whether to include them in the Playgirlz Voter but decided that the extra boost in promotion will help so that's why Eat Your Kimchi is here now.

JungAh_Fan wrote:3) The program already created over 70 MWave account and 4 MBC+ Account. Even so, I only had one vote for Eat You Kimchi and 10 for CountDown. Is there anything I could to increase it?
@JungAh_Fan, M! CountDown also places a limit on how much you can vote per day per IP address and the limit is 10. If you can change your IP address(see your IP address at http://whatismyipaddress.com/) you're a legend Very Happy it means you can bypass restrictions like only being able to create 4 MBC+ accounts per day and voting only 10 times on M! CountDown per day. Here's how you can use the Playgirlz Voter if you can change your IP address,

Step 1) Run the Playgirlz Voter until it has created 4 MBC+ accounts(very important), voted 10 times on M! CountDown(very important) and voted once on Eat Your kimchi then stop the Playgirlz Voter program.
Step 2) Change your IP address(I haven't been able to do that for a few years now)
Step 3) Delete the following files in the data folder; "EatYourKimchiVote.data", "MCountDown1DayVote10.data", "MbcPlusAccounts1DayCreate4.data"
Step 4) Repeat steps 1 to 4 until your get sick of it, at this point I'm sure After School think you're awesome Very Happy

If you do find a way to change your IP address please let me know. I've got plans to modify the Playgirlz Voter to take advantage of it. However if you can't change your IP address the only other way to do it is to run another Playgirlz Voter installation on another network. See my previous reply to SwePlaygirl for more info.

JungAh_Fan wrote:4) This is the last one, I promise.
@JungAh_Fan, please feel free the ask as much as you want Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:This not something about the program, but something that keeps bothering me for a while. You see, when Orange Caramel came back to Catallena, I would consider it a success because they had over 5 million viewers on youtube – making me remember the Lipstick days. But now, when they came back with My Copycat, the girls have almost 500.000 viewers. What happened? Lol
@JungAh_Fan, can't be exactly sure but based on the comments I've seen. Playgirlz/Playboyz are protesting against Pledis because they wanted and expected a comeback from After School not Orange Caramel.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Honestly, I’m not an Orange Caramel fan. They are too cute for my taste and I rather watch something more fierce and sexy – things that made me love After School since 2010. But since Raina, Nana and Lizzy works so hard, and I love to watch then when they are on AS… I have to help then to rank first at least once. =)
@JungAh_Fan, I'm in a similar position as you, but they are also After School and as After School fans we should do all we can to support them. When I first saw the first teaser for My Copycat i.e. this one

I had this WTF/horrified expression on my face...just like when I first saw Magic Girl...actually I still have that expression on my face when I see Magic Girl but these days it's more suppressed. I became an After School fan in 2009 and just like you I prefer the sexy charismatic fierce concepts. Orange Caramel's Candy Culture concepts...took me a lot of time to get use to, but their songs are catchy and I do like seeing them perform on stage so eventually I get use to the songs. Orange Caramel isn't only about cute and Candy Culture concepts, fans have this image of them because that's how they debuted see https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t369-discussionorange-caramel-is-super-sexy also I really like the Show Girls scenes in My Copycat Very Happy and wanted more and a couple of weeks later, it's like Pledis could read my mind and released this Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:Ps: sorry If someone already ask those questions before, but I’m in a hurry and I can’t read all that – for now at least. lol
@JungAh_Fan, LOL no problems Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:21 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:Okey because I have tried to run it on my other network but nothing happens, should I clear my logs (or perhaps store them in a different place for it to work?)

If you have a laptop and you want to run the Playgirlz Voter on 2 networks, I recommend creating 2 Playgirlz Voter installations on your laptop and make sure you always use a specific installation for a specific network. A Playgirlz Voter installation only requires the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file and the lib folder and all  the files in the lib folder. Since you already have one Playgirlz Voter installation you can create another Playgirlz Voter installation by copying the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file and the lib folder and all it's file to another Plagirlz Voter installation directory folder(maybe call it PlaygirlzVoter2).That's a lot to take in, I hope I haven't confused you. Good luck Smile
I actually understood all of it perfectly, that makes a lot more sense, at first I thought it was the network that was purposefully blocking the program. Buy yeah this seems easy enough for me and it was a whole lot easier for me to get than the other discussions you have been having with a computer noob like myself! I shall test this tomorrow and hopefully everything will go smoothly, but now I am at my standard place with the voted doing its best and working perfectly. I’m even getting those Show Champion accounts now so all is well.  Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote: Also, how is the fishing for new Voter users going?
@SwePlaygirl, I'm working on plans to make the Playgirlz Voter system more secure and should be able to start working on those plans tomorrow. Next I need to figure out what to do when the Playgirlz Voter's security measures have been breached. Behind the scenes there's still a lot of work I need to do on the Playgirlz Voter system.
Don’t worry about not promoting it, it should not just be you, it should be everyone who is using the program. I have done my best by sharing it on tumblr, I have been inactive there for almost a half a year but I still had about 120 followers so I hope some of them will reblog it. As the developer your job should be to keep the program functional and basically doing exactly what you are doing right now. I did see one of the fb fanpages share it too so I hope it catches on. I also volunteered (as tribute) to be the messenger for anyone who for some random reason does not want to get an account here, so if you end up getting odd “help me” questions while everything works for me then that is the reason.  Smile  Hopefully this will encourage the shy/lazy ones to get it too.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
SwePlaygirl wrote:I have really been doing my best to get more people to use it. I think I have come up with 3 steps.
@SwePlaygirl, sounds like a great plan. Well done Very Happy It'll be great if we can get every fan to join in and help use this system but I understand some fans may not want to use it(simply put, I'm not very popular with some fans in the fandom and if you've read some of my posts in the forum you're see why) but that's OK, as longs as they're helping voting and supporting After School that's all that matters Smile

I had no idea actually so I did some investigation and I think I get it now. But the thing is: IT SHOULD NOT FREAKING MATTER!! (sorry for the language) I can already feel myself going off on a tangent here but I will try to keep it short. After School has a lot of things that makes them unappealing to fans. They are in the middle of mismanagement, have a graduation system, OC appear to be more popular and people keep saying that they are “dead.”  For some reason the Palygirlz/Playboyz are somewhat not caring that much (this does not necessarily need to be true, it is just what I have seen) and that is bringing them down.

I’m not sure how loved AS is in Korea but I know they have international fans and I know we could all help them. And I get it! Trust me, I do! I have not been a fan for so long but this year was the year when I really started to care about voting for them on shows and making them win. Sure I started on MCountdown because it was just so easy. Just using Twitter or Facebook and I had no idea why I had not known about it earlier. Getting all the other accounts seemed like almost an impossible milestone but when that After School comeback came around I know for sure that it would have given me the push to do it all.

The point is that now I don’t even need to bother. I don’t have to struggle for hours trying to get those accounts, I won’t have to care about the time differences and voting every single day will not waste any of my time. The main point of what I’m getting to here is that when an opportunity like this comes along we all help! All of us fans should help and it does not matter. I don’t care if people love PlayboyzAdam or even love him, it is not important! Fact is you created a program that is far beyond my knowledge and I can’t imagine the time and effort it must have taken you to make this program and all the hours leading up to you getting the skill to do something like this.

No matter what fans think of you they should leave a simple thank you and be grateful that us international fans have a bigger chance than ever to help After School and Orange Caramel. Because that is why we are here! This is a program that helps After School and Orange Caramel and not a thing that you can only get and use if you like PlayboyzAdam. If you still don’t want to help the girls by getting the program then I understand, I don’t think that makes you less of a fan because there are many different types of fans. I do however really wish you would help, that we all would help because we need people and this cannot be done by just a handful of us. We need all of you, all of you are valuable no matter who you are and whatever controversial opinions you may, or may not have. In the end this is something we are doing to support one of our favorite artists, this is why you are even on the site in the first place and it is important not to forget that. So in the end I hope we can all get together and do this for After School. I love you

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:04 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
First, thanks for everything, Adam (and SwePlaygirl). Because of you two help, now the program works perfectly and I’m ready to help you guys. =)
Yay! You voted for 8 hours and everything works! And thanks for the mentioning even though I probably only clogged up the thread, which I actually feel kind of bad about now. But awesome, your help is much appreciated!  Very Happy  Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote: 2) I believe I already used the Playgirlz Vote for over 8 hours, and I cound’t get any vote on Show Champion and only one vote on Eat You Kimchi? Is this normal? And, actually, what’s Eat You Kimchi (food?)? Lol
Basically what you need to know about EYK is that they have a very special sense of humor (at least to me). They are funny indeed but perhaps just a bit too extreme for me. One thing I really have to give them credit for is that they seem to worship orange caramel as one of their favorite groups. They even showed their love for the B-side So Sorry and they always mention how underrated they are and that they deserve more love. With After School they slip under their radar a bit more, but they were really impressed by Dressing Room in one of their blog posts. So it is really good to have their voting system in the Playgirlz Voter.   Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote: Honestly, I’m not an Orange Caramel fan. They are too cute for my taste and I rather watch something more fierce and sexy – things that made me love After School since 2010. But since Raina, Nana and Lizzy works so hard, and I love to watch then when they are on AS… I have to help then to rank first at least once. =)
I know the feeling, I am not really an Orange Caramel fan either (starting to become one this year tough) and I think the Playgirlz & Playboyz should still support this comeback even though they wanted AS instead. Cute concepts are not my thing either and if I had to pick between only hearing one AS song for the rest of my life or all OC songs then I would still pick that single AS song. But I agree, the girls have worked extremely hard, they bring something unique to the table and they are all members of After School and deserve the love they are getting.
I know people use the argument that helping OC is no longer helping AS and while that may be true it is also wrong. Because what helps OC will in turn give Pledis money and that helps After School, not to mention all their other artists. So in the end a vote for Orange Caramel is a vote for all of Pledis.  Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:30 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
I let the Playgirlz Voter run throughout the night while I sleep by muting my laptop, setting my laptop so that when I close the lid it does nothing that way I can let the Playgirlz Voter gain SNS points without the MV interfering with my sleep Very Happy
This is genius! I will try this tomorrow and see how it goes! This and the suggestion you gave me for using multiple networks are brilliant! Once you get the time Adam you should totally make a “summary on how to get the most out of your voter!”  Very Happy  (But focus on the more important things first and don’t overwork yourself)

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@JungAh_Fan, M! CountDown also places a limit on how much you can vote per day per IP address and the limit is 10. If you can change your IP address(see your IP address at http://whatismyipaddress.com/) you're a legend Very Happy it means you can bypass restrictions like only being able to create 4 MBC+ accounts per day and voting only 10 times on M! CountDown per day. Here's how you can use the Playgirlz Voter if you can change your IP address,

Step 1) Run the Playgirlz Voter until it has created 4 MBC+ accounts(very important), voted 10 times on M! CountDown(very important) and voted once on Eat Your kimchi then stop the Playgirlz Voter program.
Step 2) Change your IP address(I haven't been able to do that for a few years now)
Step 3) Delete the following files in the data folder; "EatYourKimchiVote.data", "MCountDown1DayVote10.data", "MbcPlusAccounts1DayCreate4.data"
Step 4) Repeat steps 1 to 4 until your get sick of it, at this point I'm sure After School think you're awesome Very Happy

If you do find a way to change your IP address please let me know. I've got plans to modify the Playgirlz Voter to take advantage of it. However if you can't change your IP address the only other way to do it is to run another Playgirlz Voter installation on another network. See my previous reply to SwePlaygirl for more info.

This is probably a bad topic to get into so please don’t love me for this… But there are services that you can pay a fee for using and they will change your ip daily or even minutely (if that is a word). I know back in the day my old classmate used one of those and each day he would have a completely new ip. Not sure if there are any free ones available (I can do some digging on it tomorrow).
However and this is where the dangerous topic comes in.
There are of course, shall we say “alternative ways” of getting those programs for free, but it will be risky in terms of viruses, illegal and no guarantee if they work or not and only testing will figure that part out. I do want to point out that those actions (unless I am wrong) are still very much legal in some countries so if anyone feels free to actually do that then be my guest. But remember, I never told you this was a thing because I don’t want to get love for it and I think it is a bad idea to do unless it is legal, or you pay for them. Embarassed

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:26 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:This is genius! I will try this tomorrow and see how it goes! This and the suggestion you gave me for using multiple networks are brilliant!
@SwePlaygirl, thanks Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:Once you get the time Adam you should totally make a “summary on how to get the most out of your voter!”
@SwePlaygirl, that's a great idea Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:But there are services that you can pay a fee for using and they will change your ip daily or even minutely (if that is a word)
Guys, when I came up with the idea for the Playgirlz Voter system one of my goals was to rid lot of the burdens associated with voting so fans can enjoy After School's awesomeness more. If you need to pay a service to vote more, I feel that kinda of defeats one of the main purposes of this system. I really don't want to see fans burden themselves with having to pay for anything in order to vote, if you've got lot's of money then it doesn't matter but I don't think it's necessary because I know we've got enough fans in this fandom to help After School win. We just have to work on encouraging fans to vote.
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for telling us anyway. That was interesting to know Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:There are of course, shall we say “alternative ways” of getting those programs for free, but it will be risky in terms of viruses, illegal and no guarantee if they work or not and only testing will figure that part out.....But remember, I never told you this was a thing because I don’t want to get h8 for it.....
@SwePlaygirl, LOL no one is going to h8 you for it, it's good that you are telling us because it's interesting Smile

Guys, please DO NOT attempt to do anything associated with the Playgirlz Voter that might introduce malware into your computer.

Here's the safest way to change your IP address(might not/and probably doesn't work anymore),

Step 1) Check what is your IP address (see http://whatismyipaddress.com/)
Step 2) Unplug your internet modem and wait for about a 10 seconds.
Step 3) Plug your internet modem back in and go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ again to see if your IP address has changed.

Honestly, attempting to change your IP seems very troublesome(and not likely to work). If you have access to multiple networks then I recommend following the instructions I gave to SwePlaygirl, otherwise I simply recommend just running the Playgirlz Voter as is for 1 to 2 hours a day...actually run it for however long it takes to create 4 MBC+ accounts and vote 10 times on M! CountDown because those are the most important tasks at the moment. It'll also be great if you can leave the Playgirlz Voter running for as long as you can to help use up all the MBC+ accounts for voting on Show Champion Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:I’m even getting those Show Champion accounts now so all is well.
@SwePlaygirl, cheers

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have done my best by sharing it on tumblr, I have been inactive there for almost a half a year but I still had about 120 followers so I hope some of them will reblog it...I did see one of the fb fanpages share it too so I hope it catches on.
@SwePlaygirl,  cheers  I hope it catches on too Very Happy

Guys, I'm not sure if you've already done it but if you haven't could also help promote the Playgirlz Voter with the ASdaze posts/info e.g. http://asdaze.com/2014/09/info-introducing-the-playgirlz-voter-by-playboyzadam/ and http://asdaze.com/2014/09/ultimate-fan-contest/ If fans know that Playgirlz Voter has ASdaze's support it'll give them more confidence to use it. Hopefully it's also help promote ASDaze Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:I also volunteered (as tribute) to be the messenger for anyone who for some random reason does not want to get an account here, so if you end up getting odd “help me” questions while everything works for me then that is the reason.
@SwePlaygirl, thanks<3

SwePlaygirl wrote:The main point of what I’m getting to here is that when an opportunity like this comes along we all help! All of us fans should help...
@ASDaze, I'm nominating that quote as another quote of the week Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:I don’t care if people h8 PlayboyzAdam or even love him, it is not important!
@SwePlaygirl, Haha I don't care if people h8 me or love me as well....actually I don't even care if people use the Playgirlz Voter system or not, if fans want to show me they can help After School win without the Playgirlz Voter system, I'll be just as happy as I'll be if fans help After School win using the Playgirlz Voter system Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am not really an Orange Caramel fan either (starting to become one this year tough)
@SwePlaygirl, cheers Yay!!!!!!!!

SwePlaygirl wrote:If I had to pick between only hearing one AS song for the rest of my life or all OC songs then I would still pick that single AS song
@SwePlaygirl, I PICK AH! Very Happy I LOVE AH Haha Kahi looked so awesome in Ah! Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:So in the end a vote for Orange Caramel is a vote for all of Pledis.
@ASDaze....I'm sure your guys are getting sick of me but....I NOMINATE THAT FOR COMMENT OF THE WEEK TOO Very Happy

@SwePlaygirl, your English is extremely good. Do they use a lot of English in Sweden? Or are you using Google Translate too?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:16 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Here's the safest way to change your IP address(might not/and probably doesn't work anymore),

Step 1) Check what is your IP address (see http://whatismyipaddress.com/)
Step 2) Unplug your internet modem and wait for about a 10 seconds.
Step 3) Plug your internet modem back in and go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ again to see if your IP address has changed.

Honestly, attempting to change your IP seems very troublesome(and not likely to work). If you have access to multiple networks then I recommend following the instructions I gave to SwePlaygirl, otherwise I simply recommend just running the Playgirlz Voter as is for 1 to 2 hours a day...actually run it for however long it takes to create 4 MBC+ accounts and vote 10 times on M! CountDown because those are the most important tasks at the moment. It'll also be great if you can leave the Playgirlz Voter running for as long as you can to help use up all the MBC+ accounts for voting on Show Champion Very Happy
I was thinking about free ones that could change your IP or for the people who already knows how to do such things. (You never know what kind of talents hides behind the keyboard). But it does seem kind of complicated no matter which technique and really unessecary if more people start to use the program to help. So I think it is way better to make the most of the voter on your own schedule instead. I think I already came up with three ways to make sure that I could use mine almost day and night.   Cool
PlayboyzAdam wrote:Guys, I'm not sure if you've already done it but if you haven't could also help promote the Playgirlz Voter with the ASdaze posts/info e.g. http://asdaze.com/2014/09/info-introducing-the-playgirlz-voter-by-playboyzadam/ and http://asdaze.com/2014/09/ultimate-fan-contest/ If fans know that Playgirlz Voter has ASdaze's support it'll give them more confidence to use it. Hopefully it's also help promote ASDaze Very Happy
This needs to be done and we all know it. I will do my best to make a poster to promote the voter. Hopefully it should be done in about an hour or two, because I have some business to attend to before I can get to work on it. Especially since I know the ASdaze team are having issues with the site and that they are very busy I really want to make sure to pull my weight to ease some of the burden for the, even though my photo editing skills are inferior to what they are used to.  Very Happy  

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Haha I don't care if people h8 me or love me as well....actually I don't even care if people use the Playgirlz Voter system or not, if fans want to show me they can help After School win without the Playgirlz Voter system, I'll be just as happy as I'll be if fans help After School win using the Playgirlz Voter system Very Happy
That is a very good point, for me it was however obvious which voting system I preferred, but if people still want to use the manual way then that is all up to them as individuals. But good for you, I like that level of confidence!  Very Happy *Fighting*
PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I PICK AH! Very Happy I LOVE AH Haha Kahi looked so awesome in Ah! Very Happy
I think I would pick the 2012 ver of Bang because of E-young reasons!  I love you  But it would not be an easy choice... Besides Orange Caramel are winning me over bit by bit to the point where I’m starting to like cute concepts. So who knows, in 2015 I could very well end up preferring the OC discography over just one AS song. Wink
PlayboyzAdam wrote: @ASDaze....I'm sure your guys are getting sick of me but....I NOMINATE THAT FOR COMMENT OF THE WEEK TOO Very Happy
Hahah! I am sure everyone are quite sick of my too by now!
Thank you for all the nominees! <3 I would also like to nominate PlayboyzAdam for the ALS err I mean Playboy of the month! (That sounds so wrong out of context!)
lol!

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, your English is extremely good. Do they use a lot of English in Sweden? Or are you using Google Translate too?
Thank you, yours is rather good to!!
lol! lol!
Just kidding, seriously, thanks, I appreciate it. Giving credit to oneself is a bit odd in my culture, especially for women and we rarely credit ourselves for things we are good at, still I consider myself to be a bit on the extreme end of the English speaking spectrum. I think in English, had all my classes in English for three years and I would consider myself mostly fluent. So Google Translate is not necessary for me, unless I use it to translate from English to Spanish. Yes I use my second language to translate into my third one because it provides more accurate results and if I were to be unsure I could always double check with the Swedish.

In the country it depends really one what you mean by widely used. Movies and TV-Shows are all subtitled and voice actors are a very rare thing unless we are talking about Disney movies and such. Furthermore we export quite a bit of music and most of our own Swedish artists actually sing in English. When it comes to school the kids start early and almost no matter what you would chose to study after senior high I would say that a vast majority of your course literature would be in English. If you were to go there you could ask anyone, from about 12-years of age to about 50+ whatever you would need and they would be able to help you out, with a rather think accent of course. Naturally this is a generalization but I think it is a rather accurate one, even the ones you won’t think don’t speak so well actually excels my expectations. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:41 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I would also like to nominate PlayboyzAdam for the ALS err I mean Playboy of the month! (That sounds so wrong out of context!)
lol!

SwePlaygirl wrote:I think in English...
@SwePlaygirl Shocked interesting...do you speak English at home or Swedish?

SwePlaygirl wrote:Yes I use my second language to translate into my third one because it provides more accurate results and if I were to be unsure I could always double check with the Swedish.
@SwePlaygirl, cool you know 3 languages. I only know 2. English and Cantonese. My Cantonese isn't very good because I grew up in Australia.

SwePlaygirl wrote:...and most of our own Swedish artists actually sing in English
@SwePlaygirl LOL, I'm a bit confused as to why. Wow, English is more widely used than I thought. Even when the Korean's go other Asian countries they use English to talk if the can't talk the local language.

SwePlaygirl wrote:When it comes to school the kids start early and almost no matter what you would chose to study after senior high I would say that a vast majority of your course literature would be in English.
@SwePlaygirl, Ah, so that's why you guys know English so well.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:27 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl Shocked interesting...do you speak English at home or Swedish?
Cool you know 3 languages. I only know 2. English and Cantonese. My Cantonese isn't very good because I grew up in Australia.
I speak Swedish but I mostly think in English, sometimes even in Spanish, it all depends on what I am doing.  Very Happy (My father does not approve) Wink Nice! Cantonese, that is most useful!  Smile

SwePlaygirl wrote:...and most of our own Swedish artists actually sing in English
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl LOL, I'm a bit confused as to why. Wow, English is more widely used than I thought. Even when the Korean's go other Asian countries they use English to talk if the can't talk the local language.

Not sure either really, partly because they want to appeal to the international market and partly if they sing in Swedish they would get a label that claims only middle aged people listen to them. So that might be why. In about 30 years it will almost be impossible to find someone who does not speak English, unless you count some of the immigrants.
Now I am finally done with the Playgirlz Voter poster! Why did I make it so huge! Oh well just open it in a new tab to see it the way it was suppoused to be seen:
lol!  
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 4 My_cop11

Last edited by SwePlaygirl on Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:20 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Nice! Cantonese, that is most useful Smile
@SwePlaygirl lol! not really, After School knows Mandarin..unless they go to Hong Kong then my Cantonese is pretty useless.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Now I am finally done with the Playgirlz Voter poster! Why did I make it so huge! Oh well just open it in a new tab to see it the way it was suppoused to be seen:
@SwePlaygirl, great poster. You don't have to make the poster smaller to fit the forum posts. When you upload the poster you can use the optional Width and Height settings to scale down the poster to fit the post. In this case to make the poster fit the post you'll need to set Width to 600 and Height to [(600/1280)*720]=338.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:11 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@SwePlaygirl lol! not really, After School knows Mandarin..unless they go to Hong Kong then my Cantonese is pretty useless.
True but it is still far more useful compared to my Swedish  Very Happy  The only use I have of that is communicating with Denmark, Norway and to some extent Finland.
PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, great poster. You don't have to make the poster smaller to fit the forum posts. When you upload the poster you can use the optional Width and Height settings to scale down the poster to fit the post. In this case to make the poster fit the post you'll need to set Width to 600 and Height to [(600/1280)*720]=338.
Thanks, silly me thought it would affect the picture size on the hosting site but that is all taken care of now Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:13 am

I've just been made aware that Orange Caramel's My Copycat promotion has ended...SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE No Sad

Guys, we needed to created about 7176 MBC+ accounts in the Playgirlz Voter for this week in order for Orange Caramel to place 1st in the Show Champion votes. We could have achieved that if we had 293.25 fans using the Playgirlz Voter for 6 days(every day creating 4 MBC+ accounts). Unfortunately we only managed to gain 208 accounts by the start of this week and right now there's only 17 users in the Playgirlz Voter system but only 5 to 9 I'll consider active users.

In order to help After School place first when they comeback please continue to help use the Playgirlz Voter even after Orange Caramel's promotion to create at least 4 MBC accounts per day and/or help promote the Playgirlz Voter.

I understand that there'll be fans that can't help(maybe too stressed from work or school) and that's fine but to the fans that can help please do.

After Orange Caramel's promotion, it's not necessary to use the Playgirlz Voter to help vote(and it's likely I may choose to remotely put the voting tasks to sleep) but it's still very important to use the Playgirlz Voter to get those MBC+ accounts created because they are pretty hard to get,  but once we get enough we can guarantee After School will place first in Show Champion votes.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:41 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:After Orange Caramel's promotion, it's not necessary to use the Playgirlz Voter to help vote(and it's likely I may choose to remotely put the voting tasks to sleep) but it's still very important to use the Playgirlz Voter to get those MBC+ accounts created because they are pretty hard to get,  but once we get enough we can guarantee After School will place first in Show Champion votes.

What are those MBC+ accounts actually?  Embarassed  
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:38 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:What are those MBC+ accounts actually? Embarassed
@JungAh_Fan, they are accounts use for voting on Show Champion Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:55 pm

I have an update for you Adam. My Copycat has been removed from Mcountdown, so we can no longer voe for it. (Still getitng my 4+ accounts per day though). And allso, you got a PM Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:03 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have an update for you Adam. My Copycat has been removed from Mcountdown, so we can no longer voe for it. (Still getitng my 4+ accounts per day though). And allso, you got a PM Smile
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know I love you .Right now I'm busy working on a couple of bugs I found in the Playgirlz Voter. I'll respond to that "people are saying using Playgirlz Voter is cheating" thing you PM me about later after I get some stuff done Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:59 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, thanks for letting me know I love you .Right now I'm busy working on a couple of bugs I found in the Playgirlz Voter. I'll respond to that "people are saying using Playgirlz Voter is cheating" thing you PM me about later after I get some stuff done Smile
Oh don't worry about it! I love you I also got some good news. Smile My Copycat reached 500k views today in Pledis. Very Happy  On he other hand it got 1.6M in 1theK... Shame, last time we turned it around with Catallena so Pledis got around two M more compared to 1theK, sadly it does not look like that will be that case this time. There was too little hype for the song and not enough fans were suporting it despite our best efforts. Still hoping for that Gangnam Avenue so we can take our revenge and all bunch together to vote right from the start.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:23 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:Oh don't worry about it!
@SwePlaygirl I think I am responsible for addressing this cheating issue so here it is at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t409-discussion-is-using-the-playgirlz-voter-cheating#3784 Smile

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by apsiroo Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Ahh I'm late to this Playgirlz Voter, but My Copycat is still on Show Champion! If Oca is still there with SNSD-TTS, then it's pretty current, right? That means we can still vote!

I noticed that Firefox and the Voter loop themselves trying to find the voting button for SC. Curious, I logged in (because I made an account when KARA was promoting) in Chrome and the voting button still doesn't show up. Don't know if it's an mbc's bug or not. Just wanted to let you know because the Voter is currently stagnant. (may have to open img in new tab)
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 4 Holler11

apsiroo
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:28 am

apsiroo wrote:Ahh I'm late to this Playgirlz Voter
@apsiroo, not really, you maybe late for the My Copycat promotion but I wouldn't consider you later for the Playgirlz Voter yet. We need to prepare for After School's next comeback early to help them win so from now until After School comes back we need to run the Playgirlz Voter everyday to gain 4 MBC+ accounts per day. With the way this fandom is, there's nothing that could have been done to help Orange Caramel win, even with the Playgirlz Voter, but since After School won't be coming back after a long time it'll give us more time to prepare and hopefully talk some sense into this fandom. I'll propose a project to talk some sense into this fandom somewhere between this week and the end of next week.

apsiroo wrote:...but My Copycat is still on Show Champion! If Oca is still there with SNSD-TTS, then it's pretty current, right? That means we can still vote!
@apsiroo, sorry the My Copycat promotion ended about 2 weeks ago. I'm just letting Playgirlz Voter continue to vote for Orange Caramel to see how well we'll do compared to the other fandoms. This information will be useful for me for After School's next comeback. We can vote but it's not likely that Orange Caramel is going to win any music show awards.

apsiroo wrote:I noticed that Firefox and the Voter loop themselves trying to find the voting button for SC. Curious, I logged in (because I made an account when KARA was promoting) in Chrome and the voting button still doesn't show up. Don't know if it's an mbc's bug or not.
@apsiroo the most common reason for why you wouldn't see the voting button is because it is not the voting period yet. Voting for Show Champion happens between Tuesday 12:00am KST to Sunday 11:59pm KST. If Show Champion isn't on this week then that's another reason why the voting button doesn't show or maybe they are working on the MBC site...or there really is just a bug in their web site.

apsiroo wrote: Just wanted to let you know because the Voter is currently stagnant. (may have to open img in new tab)
@apsiroo, thanks for letting me know. I'm actually already aware of the problem and am working on it. Just turn of the Playgirlz Voter after it has create 4 MBC+ accounts. There's really no need to use the Playgirlz Voter for voting for Orange Caramel since their promotions have ended. If you find any other problems with the program or any thing else that appears out of the ordinary please let me know. There's still bugs in the Playgirlz Voter and I'm hoping to get all those issues resolve before going back to Uni next year.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:46 pm

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: To Playgirlz Voter users, I need you to run the Playgirlz Voter right now to help use up 582 MBC accounts by the end of today(12:00 am KST) to help Raina with Show Champion for next week. For those who already have the Playgirlz Voter running please restart it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next