After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:17 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:The only thing is that it did still get to the incorrect password page but it quickly inputed the right one and worked without issues.
@SwePlaygirl, Each account has its own password that the Playgirlz Voter use to login with. The Playgirlz Voter will only use that password for the account. I think what you observed is your Playgirlz Voter trying to log into an account with an incorrect password and since it couldn't login, it quickly gave up using that account and used a different account that worked.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Personally I will be lurking on the MBC+ page all day just to see how we do Smile
@SwePlaygirl, i just check the MBC+ votes at 11:59 am KST and Yong Hwa is first with 59.4%(that is crazily large amount), Infinite H with 28.4%, Lizzy is 3rd with 7.6% and Jong Hyun 4th with 3.3%.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I did everything you said I should but when I searched for "cmd.exe" or/and "Command Prompt" I found nothing.
@SwePlaygirl, hmm... on my computer the cmd.exe file is located in at C:\Windows\System32, do you have that on your computer?

SwePlaygirl wrote:It gave me 6 icons but in relaity it is only 3 because the othe rones are the same thing, just in Swedish. Could I do anything with this?
@SwePlaygirl, I don't think so.

SwePlaygirl wrote:It was 2 java programs that were testing things, I am not sure if I still have them but if I do would they give you the information you need?
@SwePlaygirl, no those testing programs wrote give me the info I need.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Comming to think about it I guess 200 of my posts actually is here Laughing Luckily I would not have it any other way.
@SwePlaygirl, lol!

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:25 am

rayane__AS wrote:i as i told you the previous version fixed my only problem with mbc+ accounts..but after you updated it everything stopped now
i run it for 2days now & it did nothing but creating the 10 mnet accounts/day Sad
@rayane__AS, can you please email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) a copy of your log.txt file please. The log.txt file can be found in the logs folder of the Playgirlz Voter installation directory. When you email me, remember to let me know what is your ASdaze forum user name so I know who I am helping out.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by rayane__AS Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:08 am

now that its new day the voter is voting on show champion..so the only problem left is creating mbc+ accounts since ment voting is not available now

but i will email you the copy anyways  Smile

rayane__AS
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:40 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, thanks for posting. I did find one major error. I told Menketi the wrong start day for M CountDown  voting but I've edited my reply and fixed it now.
That I noticed when I tried to vote from a different IP adress with my twitter today but I just checked what you wanted me to post and did not look for flaws in the rest.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: You are a relatively new fan so I'm not sure if you know but lots of ex-Playgirlz/Playboyz left the fandom because of the major changes in After School...after 2011 a lot changed.
Once Lizzy is done and things are less busy would you mind telling me a bit about this one day like 1theK? Smile  Because I got into the group when Kahi was still around but then it was just for the music and it took me a while to discover fandoms and such. So I am curious because I only have theories to what happened.

SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam I have something you need to look into, I am not sure if you even can with your internet but it is pretty important.
@SwePlaygirl, the last time I checked my internet connection it averaged at 6KB/seconds. Right now my internet is super slow and unstable.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, regardless of what Lizzy uses. Look up the standard for creating hast tags.
I am guessing the standard is the song and the artist title?

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, because #‎리지  was used as well and that hash tag we can all agree is correct so along as #‎리지 is used is doesn't matter whether the other official hash tag is #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요‬ or #‎쉬운여자아니에요. The Playgirlz Voter uses both #‎리지 and  #‎쉬운여자아니에요.
I think you have lost me a bit here... But if we tag #‎리지  and some version of her song it will be counted is that your message?

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I remember Nara saying that..I think..it was when there were on the After School Club show wasn't it? I hope they do something classy too. I'm not liking what they are doing with Wiggle Wiggle although Hello Cupids seems to be more supportive for this Wiggle Wiggle concept.
I am pretty sure it was on there too. I am guessing the remaining fans feel the need to work harder than ever before (not that I have followed HV much in that respect) but it seems like they are more determined then ever. Personally I was never that in love with HV's music, it was just in the end of 2013 I started to like the music. I got into them because they were the other Pledis girl group and I liked what I saw in the members and started to like them because of that. Today it is the same way, I am mainly there because I like the girls and Yoreum and Seoyoung are good for HV. I have not seen much of them yet but they have the quality that made me like HV and that was the lovable members. AS and Pledis come first but as long as their promotions don't clash I will stil give them some of my love and support when I have the time. Because what I love is still there and Ara promised actiities this year and I assume there are plans for Yoonjo.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:55 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, Each account has its own password that the Playgirlz Voter use to login with. The Playgirlz Voter will only use that password for the account. I think what you observed is your Playgirlz Voter trying to log into an account with an incorrect password and since it couldn't login, it quickly gave up using that account and used a different account that worked.
Then that is what I saw  Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, i just check the MBC+ votes at 11:59 am KST and Yong Hwa is first with 59.4%(that is crazily large amount), Infinite H with 28.4%, Lizzy is 3rd with 7.6% and Jong Hyun 4th with 3.3%.
Were out accounts used up yesterday? (2/4) Because we only increased to 8.1% Or maybe the other two are just that strong.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, hmm... on my computer the cmd.exe file is located in at C:\Windows\System32, do you have that on your computer?
I copied and pasted the adress and I think I have found it! Strange it did not show up when I searched for it before. Anyway I really hope this is right and the firstpicture is the one from the voter that does not count the Show Champion votes.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 Not_mb10

When I tried searching for the file with the 24/7 running voter I got an error when I opened the file. It says "access denied" something about the search can't be found and I get error pop-ups. Then it closes after the error pop-up and also after asking me to allow it to run as the administrator. So the program closes eitherr way. Funny thing was the first time I tried runnig it the correct thing was shown for about 1.5 seconds before the errors and closing down happened.

Edit: I tries runnig it as an administrator now and it did not close itself. But it won't show me the info you need and it wants me to defrag first. Should I do this?
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 Workin10

Breaking news!
I ran the voter from the desktop and guess what?! It is counting! Will dual vote to celebrate and get the accounts used up extra fast for the day. Very Happy
cheers

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Menketi Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:45 am

Whohoooo Very Happy

It is also counting here

during dinner it added 100 more votes for show champion cheers
I will leave it running and I will see how it goes, but this gives a good feeling Very Happy
Menketi
Menketi
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:02 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
JungAh_Fan wrote:I'm here to report that I can finally vote! You guys should try it too.
@JungAh_Fan we've managed to use up all MBC+ accounts today Very Happy

SwePlaygirl wrote:Found no errors and posted it, I have to go now, will be back later
@SwePlaygirl, thanks for posting. I did find one major error. I told Menketi the wrong start day for M CountDown  voting but I've edited my reply and fixed it now.

intrepid wrote:Lizzy has gone up in the download chart to #19 with 33,254 downloads and up 25 places! cheers
@intrepid, that's a pretty big improvement Very Happy but the sales is still pretty low.

intrepid wrote:
In the digital chart she is #38 up 50 positions. Very Happy

In the social charts she’s #27 up 70 positions Laughing
@intrepid, loving the big improvement but numbers like 38 and 27 are still pretty low.

intrepid wrote:To compare to a former favourite of mine HelloVenus Wiggle Wiggle
@intrepid, wait...I thought you hated Wiggle Wiggle?

intrepid wrote:As to HV nearly winning an award, well that is a surprise because they have been going downhill since coming back and I’ve pretty much written them off
@intrepid, I don't know the what the sales figures are or how well Hello Venus Wiggle Wiggle charted but I do remember seeing a screen shot of them coming second on The Show and they did very well on all ranking categories including digital sales+physical album sales. This does not necessarily means they sold well but relative to the other artists they did second best(according to The Show) for the week. It seems like Hello Venus did pretty well with Wiggle Wiggle. I honestly am not sure though because I wasn't keeping track of them.

intrepid wrote:Personally I’ve stopped following them because I was such a huge fan it really hurts to see what’s become of them. Sad
@intrepid, that's really sad to hear. You are a relatively new fan so I'm not sure if you know but lots of ex-Playgirlz/Playboyz left the fandom because of the major changes in After School...after 2011 a lot changed. You are pretty much leaving Hello Venus for the same reason.
I am actually a fan from After School's 2009 to 2011 period. The reason why I haven't left the fandom is because they've done more than enough in those first 2 year for me to love them a life time and no matter how bad things get, I never forget what they've done or why I love them. After School and Pledis still haven't forgotten about fans like me and they've shown that throughout these last couple of years plus they still continue to give me reasons to love them. I'm not saying you are wrong for the way you feel but right now your disappointment for Hello Venus is over powering your love for them. If you can rationalize your disappointment for Hello Venus maybe you'll feel differently. Consider is it really Hello Venus' fault that you feel the way you feel, why do you feel that way and does all this warrant deserting Hello Venus, maybe if you put aside your disappointment for their change, you'll  find that many of the reasons for why you once loved them are still there? Although if it makes you feel better, I remember hearing them say something about wanting to do a concept which involves wearing s suite...sound like an attempt at After School's Because of You or something like that.

SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam I have something you need to look into, I am not sure if you even can with your internet but it is pretty important.
@SwePlaygirl, the last time I checked my internet connection it averaged at 6KB/seconds. Right now my internet is super slow and unstable.

SwePlaygirl wrote:People on Facebook are writing that we should #‎리지‬ ‪#‎쉬운_여자_아니에요‬ not ‪#‎쉬운여자아니에요‬. I get why, it was the tag Lizzy herself used.
@SwePlaygirl, regardless of what Lizzy uses. Look up the standard for creating hast tags.

SwePlaygirl wrote:To add to this almost everyone have used this tag #‎쉬운여자아니에요 and in that case how did Lizzy increase so much on the social chart? Something is fishy here...
@SwePlaygirl, because #‎리지  was used as well and that hash tag we can all agree is correct so along as #‎리지 is used is doesn't matter whether the other official hash tag is #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요‬ or #‎쉬운여자아니에요. The Playgirlz Voter uses both #‎리지 and  #‎쉬운여자아니에요.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Nara said she wanted to do a classy concept next time and I really hope they do
@SwePlaygirl, I remember Nara saying that..I think..it was when there were on the After School Club show wasn't it? I hope they do something classy too. I'm not liking what they are doing with Wiggle Wiggle although Hello Cupids seems to be more supportive for this Wiggle Wiggle concept.

Yes the sales are still low for Lizzy but all sales early and end of year tend to be low and peak mid-year, still if she remains in the charts long enough she can still make good sales long term if you want to think about it like a marathon rather than a sprint.

I “do” h8 Wiggle Wiggle but English is my second language after English apparently, what I meant to say is my former favourite groups’ new song. Actually I liked Wiggle Wiggle the song better than Sticky Sticky because they released the Lime and any HV song is better with more Lime.

The number from Gaon on Wiggle Wiggle are as I said above, one week in charts then out, and considering the early start they got releasing it and the huge publicity they got from the dance practice video and all the promoting they have been doing they are doing terrible, this is their worst result yet!

As a fan of AS since about 2012? They have done nothing but got better and better, every time they come back they improve over what came before so despite what other people think from before I came on board for me in retrospect I don’t have any problem with AS. With HV I’m between a rock and a hard place because while I support the girls of HV a 110% I cannot support the direction they seem to be going and right from the beginning I’ve been warning that this will kill them off and take no pleasure being so far proved right; by actively supporting HV at this juncture would by proxy be also supporting what Fantagio has turned them into and make Fantagio think that this was the right decision and the way going forward and I simply can’t do it. The future for HV at this time is increasing irrelevance and dropping popularity where they’ll eventually have to disband; I see no point watching that happen and rather “just” have the memories of what they were because this HV has no uniqueness or charm or anything I really like because when I listen to their new songs I feel nothing, I don’t h8 it but I don’t like it either.
intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Sorry guys, right now I don't have time to respond to your posts.

REALLY URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you haven't done any M CountDown voting today, please restart your Playgirlz Voters.

PS: Please help me post that announcement on the Playgirlz Voter post on asdaze.com and help spread the announcement anyway you can...with 4 hours until the day ends I'm not sure there's much time left for this.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:42 am

rayane__AS wrote:now that its new day the voter is voting on show champion..so the only problem left is creating mbc+ accounts since ment voting is not available now

but i will email you the copy anyways Smile
@rayane__AS, thanks for emailing me your log. It turns out you had the same problem as JungAh_Fan i.e. the MBC+ website think you are living in South Korea. If the MBC+ website thinks you are living in South Korean you can't register for a MBC+ account as a foreigner because the MBC+ website wants you to register for a Korea account. The Playgirlz Voter can't create Korean MBC+ accounts because Korean MBC+ accounts require an i-PIN for registration and unfortunately you have to be a Korea resident to have an i-PIN. I haven't figured out a way around this problem yet. Sometimes the MBC+ website will get your location right and other times it will get it wrong. Only some fans have this problem...maybe it has something to do with the country you are living it. Do you live in Brazil?

SwePlaygirl wrote:Once Lizzy is done and things are less busy would you mind telling me a bit about this one day like 1theK? Smile Because I got into the group when Kahi was still around but then it was just for the music and it took me a while to discover fandoms and such. So I am curious because I only have theories to what happened.
@SwePlaygirl, OK when things get less busy I'll tell you about it. When things get less busy, would you mind if we took the conversation about the 1theK/AfterSchoolCraze/Pledis thing out of PM and into a discussion topic? What I want to do is repost the things I've already said and the questions you've asked me. I'll also answer the questions that I haven't had the time to answer yet in that new thread. There are many old fans that witness the events but weren't able to comprehend them.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am guessing the standard is the song and the artist title?
@SwePlaygirl, when I said standard, I was talking about the recommendations Tweeter gave for constructing hash tags.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I think you have lost me a bit here... But if we tag #‎리지 and some version of her song it will be counted is that your message?

@SwePlaygirl, yep...well that is what I think based on what I've read. I've read from tutorials of other fandom's to use the artist's name or the song's name or both but no more that 2 hash tags should be used otherwise it will be counted as spam...honestly, I don't trust secondary sources especially ones coming from Kpop fans but I don't have any means to verify what true or not by myself. But if my understanding is correct then Lizzy should still be able to receive SNS points if #‎리지 is used and it doesn't matter if there is another hash tag or not as long as there isn't more that 2 hash tags used.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Personally I was never that in love with HV's music, it was just in the end of 2013 I started to like the music.
@SwePlaygirl, I like their music. There was a lot of elements in their music that reminded me of After School...actually there are a lot of elements in Hello Venus in general that reminded me of After School and I think Pledis did that on purpose. Hello Venus was like After School's little sisters but more girly.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Were out accounts used up yesterday? (2/4) Because we only increased to 8.1% Or maybe the other two are just that strong.

@SwePlaygirl, the other 2 are really that strong. The only time you'll see Lizzy increase a lot is during Tuesdays...unless this fandom get's its act together and help out.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Edit: I tries runnig it as an administrator now and it did not close itself. But it won't show me the info you need and it wants me to defrag first. Should I do this?
@SwePlaygirl....honestly I am confused. Why on earth would it want you to defrag for?...I have no idea. Did it ask if you wanted to defrag after or before you typed "java -version".

SwePlaygirl wrote:I ran the voter from the desktop and guess what?! It is counting! Will dual vote to celebrate and get the accounts used up extra fast for the day.
@SwePlaygirl, cheers I'm not exactly sure that was wrong but there was something about running the Playgirlz Voter from that other directory that was causing problems.

Menketi wrote:Whohoooo Very Happy

It is also counting here

during dinner it added 100 more votes for show champion
cheers
I will leave it running and I will see how it goes, but this gives a good feeling Very Happy
@Menketi cheers

intrepid wrote:I “do” h8 Wiggle Wiggle but English is my second language after English apparently...
lol!

intrepid wrote:Actually I liked Wiggle Wiggle the song better than Sticky Sticky because they released the Lime and any HV song is better with more Lime.
@intrepid, I liked Wiggle Wiggle(song-wise) better too and I agree, any Hello Venus song with more Lime is better(WTF was Brave Bothers thinking with Sticky Sticky).

intrepid wrote:The number from Gaon on Wiggle Wiggle are as I said above, one week in charts then out, and considering the early start they got releasing it and the huge publicity they got from the dance practice video and all the promoting they have been doing they are doing terrible, this is their worst result yet!
@intrepid, do you know if Hello Venus rose on Gaon nearing or during the first week of Lizzy promotion because I also remember Hello Venus made it within the top 5 for M CountDown. Even if Hello Venus isn't doing too well in terms of sales, the support they are getting is massive...that's the level of support we need from this fandom for help Lizzy.

intrepid wrote:As a fan of AS since about 2012? They have done nothing but got better and better, every time they come back they improve over what came before so despite what other people think from before I came on board for me in retrospect I don’t have any problem with AS.
@intrepid, if you are talking in terms of song then whether or not they got better is really a matter of opinion. Playgirlz and Ah were my all time favourite After School songs(for many reasons) so nothing beats them for me. If you are talking about the quality of performances then I disagree with you. Have you seen Dason's Sun-Daze post on asdaze.com where I posted a flood of videos to demonstrate how lazy Jung Ah has gotten?. If you haven't seen that post yet you should look for it. Also, Jung Ah isn't the only Lazy member but I singled her out because she is the leader and she should keep the other members in lines when they are acting lazy and I was just pointing out that I doubt Jung Ah has been doing her job if Jung Ah was one of the laziest members. If you are talking about After School being better in terms of being a fan then I would also disagree with you. Being an After School fan between 2009 and 2011 was a lot funner. During that time there were more TV appearances, more comebacks, MBC Star dance battles, more variety show appearances(Invincible Youth, Hero's Playgirlz School, Running Man etc). Back then I wasn't aware I belong to a fandom so I didn't know about fan wars(did fan wars even exist back then?). Things really started going bad during and after 2011 and After School still haven't really recovered from it.

intrepid wrote:With HV I’m between a rock and a hard place because while I support the girls of HV a 110% I cannot support the direction they seem to be going and right from the beginning I’ve been warning that this will kill them off and take no pleasure being so far proved right; by actively supporting HV at this juncture would by proxy be also supporting what Fantagio has turned them into and make Fantagio think that this was the right decision and the way going forward and I simply can’t do it.
@intrepid, I understand how you feel and I've been through it with After School and Avex. I hated the direction Avex was taking After School, but I force myself to buy their Japanese album because Pledis and After School really needed the money.

intrepid wrote:I see no point watching that happen and rather “just” have the memories of what they were because this HV has no uniqueness or charm or anything I really like because when I listen to their new songs I feel nothing, I don’t h8 it but I don’t like it either.
@intrepid, OK, I get it you are disappointed by their change, I am too but I disagree when you said this HV has no uniqueness or charm. Watch Hello Venus on After School Club, they were pretty fun to watch on that show and I think you'll find there is still plenty of uniqueness and charm in them. I think you are giving up on Hello Venus too soon. When things get better for them, maybe you'll start seeing them comeback to their old concepts again.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:26 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Sorry guys, right now I don't have time to respond to your posts.

REALLY URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you haven't done any M CountDown voting today, please restart your Playgirlz Voters.

PS: Please help me post that announcement on the Playgirlz Voter post on asdaze.com and help spread the announcement anyway you can...with 4 hours until the day ends I'm not sure there's much time left for this.
Posted. But I am in school right now so it is only 35minutes left so I am pretty sure I was too late. Will get back to you on the rest once home.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by intrepid Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:42 am

“@intrepid, do you know if Hello Venus rose on Gaon nearing or during the first week of Lizzy promotion because I also remember Hello Venus made it within the top 5 for M CountDown.”

If they did it wasn’t high enough to chart; as I’ve said they only lasted one week and haven’t been seen since so I can’t explain how they managed to make it to the top five because I’ve been voting for Lizzy on M wave and HV have been 0.0% the whole time I’ve voted.

“@intrepid, if you are talking in terms of song then whether or not they got better is really a matter of opinion. Playgirlz and Ah were my all time favourite After School songs(for many reasons) so nothing beats them for me. If you are talking about the quality of performances then I disagree with you…”

I mean vocally they have gotten better and their comeback videos are better produced and their comeback songs are tighter in some respects but they were more fun when they were on variety shows back then, now they are too professional and not as spontaneous. Also since Kahi left their live stage performances really have gone downhill and I miss the days when nobody could touch them in dance battles.

“@intrepid, I understand how you feel and I've been through it with After School and Avex. I hated the direction Avex was taking After School, but I force myself to buy their Japanese album because Pledis and After School really needed the money.”

Actually I really like their Japanese songs a lot with the exception of Lady Luck which is just embarrassing, but this is how I came to both Kpop and After School because I’m a huge fan of Namie Amuro and I like that style of electronic/dance songs so like you said it’s a matter of opinion.

“@intrepid, OK, I get it you are disappointed by their change, I am too but I disagree when you said this HV has no uniqueness or charm. Watch Hello Venus on After School Club, they were pretty fun to watch on that show and I think you'll find there is still plenty of uniqueness and charm in them. I think you are giving up on Hello Venus too soon. When things get better for them, maybe you'll start seeing them comeback to their old concepts again.”

I was talking about them musically, their unique style and charm, all gone now. And yes I still watch them on variety shows and know that they are still just as cool as before, as I said I support the girls not the direction and not the music which is dull and without charm.

intrepid
intrepid
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by rayane__AS Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:36 am

hi i was checking about playgirlz voter & here is what i found
this yonghwa (or whatever his name is) fan is telling the mbc show champion that we are using the voting system to manipulate the voting especially in early hours as s/he said
& asked for him to check about it & take actions

just wanted to tell you what they are doing  Mad

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 35414

rayane__AS
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:23 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, OK when things get less busy I'll tell you about it. When things get less busy, would you mind if we took the conversation about the 1theK/AfterSchoolCraze/Pledis thing out of PM and into a discussion topic? What I want to do is repost the things I've already said and the questions you've asked me. I'll also answer the questions that I haven't had the time to answer yet in that new thread. There are many old fans that witness the events but weren't able to comprehend them.
I really hope I did not say anything embarrasing/odd in that conversation... but sure use it! Very Happy Because I consider it one of the most valuable bits of information about the AS past I have seen. I think it would benefit new fans to know about this and I also think I have said so in that conversation too.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, yep...well that is what I think based on what I've read. I've read from tutorials of other fandom's to use the artist's name or the song's name or both but no more that 2 hash tags should be used otherwise it will be counted as spam...honestly, I don't trust secondary sources especially ones coming from Kpop fans but I don't have any means to verify what true or not by myself. But if my understanding is correct then Lizzy should still be able to receive SNS points if #‎리지 is used and it doesn't matter if there is another hash tag or not as long as there isn't more that 2 hash tags used.

I don't trust them either to be honest, there is always so much missinformation going on I almost think "common belifs that are wrong" should be made in the Playgirlz Syllabus. But this is good because then we are making Lizzy chart either way.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I like their music. There was a lot of elements in their music that reminded me of After School...actually there are a lot of elements in Hello Venus in general that reminded me of After School and I think Pledis did that on purpose. Hello Venus was like After School's little sisters but more girly.
I think this ties into the same reason to why I could like Kahi's second album a bit more in the past two years. I have changed in a manner that I can like their styles more but for me the HV songs I am into are still limited.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, the other 2 are really that strong. The only time you'll see Lizzy increase a lot is during Tuesdays...unless this fandom get's its act together and help out.
I suspected it might be this way. If the Younghwa fans gets Chow Champion to block us then all the work will be wasted too. I can understand why they would see it as cheating but they have like a milion fans voting and we can't even touch them. If the worst happens I think you should consider a new thing as a part of your plan B. But I will get to that in a later paragraph.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl....honestly I am confused. Why on earth would it want you to defrag for?...I have no idea. Did it ask if you wanted to defrag after or before you typed "java -version".
Well it asked me during all the pop-up windows that cam up after I ran the exe file. But this is no longer important because guess what?! When I booted up my laptop (that had always counted the SC votes) it defraged and was all strange and doing things I had never seen before. Sadly there was no time for me to investigate it then... But now when I got home I ran the cmd.exe and bam! Magically it works:
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 Workin11

PlayboyzAdam wrote: Even if Hello Venus isn't doing too well in terms of sales, the support they are getting is massive...that's the level of support we need from this fandom for help Lizzy.
@PlayboyzAdam. I know the Hello Cupids prioritized The Show over all other music shows, they made it they mission and had many fans tweeting for it and even more watching the Tudou MV to make sure they were always very far ahead of the competition. The second show was the MCountdown, since they already tweeted so much they got high SNS scores and then they got the fandom to vote for it even if it was not their priority. I am incredebly impressed with their achivements and I would love for our fandom to be more like this. This is how I decided on my plan B:

I think we could really learn from the Hello Cupids. If our work will go to waste then the easiest show for us to win in would be The Show. We would have to make sure everyone votes for that show in the ways we know. Tudou is like I have said in the past easy to exploit so if we get 20 committed fans to watch there along with the rest of the fandom with a little sense of committment then they should be first there, especially sinc ethey are getitng more Chinese fans. Then we need a lot of tweeters to tweet and many people to retweet. We could make accounts who marks the tweets we should all retweet as favorites. That way a win in The Show would probably be ours no matter what happens and without other angry fandoms.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:02 am

@PlayboyzAdam
Forgot to mention:
1. Lizzy ended up in 8th place on MCountdown this week (up 2 places)
2. I did an extra run of voting today (2/6) from another IP.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:26 pm

intrepid wrote:If they did it wasn’t high enough to chart; as I’ve said they only lasted one week and haven’t been seen since so I can’t explain how they managed to make it to the top five because I’ve been voting for Lizzy on M wave and HV have been 0.0% the whole time I’ve voted.
@intrepid, well most of M CountDown points are from digital sales so I guess even though they did poorly in digital sales, their digital sales were relatively high compared to the other bands.

intrepid wrote:I mean vocally they have gotten better...
@intrepid, LOL, firstly you have to understand you are talking to the guy that once argued that after school never needed Raina and I never wanted Raina in After School and no one would argue there is another member more vocally proficient than Raina in After School(btw I wasn't hating on Raina, in that same argument I did say that I love her and now she is in After School I wouldn't have it any other way) but that how important I think vocals are  in After School beyond the original 5 member line up i.e. not very important because what they had back then was perfectly fine(I didn't need them to be the best because they were always #1 to me). Secondly, I would admit they use to make more mistakes but during that era they were still pretty damn good plus during that era they were more busier and they had more performances so maybe they had less time to practice. I remember when they promoted Still/Yet their breathing was very heavy when the sang(like they were out of breath..that was annoying to hear) but they got better and better with each successive week. Thirdly, I use to engage After School haters to defend After School and one of the most obvious attacks they use were After School's vocals. Conveniently most of those were SONEs and at that time I was trying to follow SNSD(because of their popularity..but eventually got board of them) so I know plenty covers that both After School and SNSD did I can use to make those haters feel pretty stupid. Back then After School had lots of amazing covers I can use to defend After School with. Right now...well, I guess I can use Raina's Ugly cover to defend After School from Black Jack haters, there's After School's cover of T-ara's Little Red Apple, but I actually hated it so I wouldn't use that for anything. These days After School haven't really shown they perform it better than anyone one(not that I need them to).

intrepid wrote:and their comeback videos are better produced
@intrepid, How so? I think this might just be a matter of opinion but I think all their MV are pretty good..except The Gangnam Avenue MV.

intrepid wrote:Actually I really like their Japanese songs a lot with the exception of Lady Luck which is just embarrassing, but this is how I came to both Kpop and After School because I’m a huge fan of Namie Amuro and I like that style of electronic/dance songs so like you said it’s a matter of opinion.
@intrepid, I like Namie Amuro Make it Happen as well but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that when Avex took control of After School their songs got crappier(OK, I get it this is a matter of opinion), their MV got crappier. Avex didn't care about the existing fans because they wanted to target a different market. Lots of fans didn't like the direction that Avex was taking After School so they left. I personally was offended by the way they using Kahi, if Kahi had a say in how Avex promoted After School, she would never have let things become like that.
Also, want really offended me was their Japanese covers of their Korean songs(I totally understand why fans left) and Lady Luck...actually Avex offends me in many ways but I  really don't have the time to be explaining it any further.

intrepid wrote:I was talking about them musically, their unique style and charm, all gone now.
@intrepid, I agree Very Happy

intrepid wrote:And yes I still watch them on variety shows and know that they are still just as cool as before, as I said I support the girls not the direction and not the music which is dull and without charm.
@intrepid, glad to hear Very Happy

rayane__AS wrote:hi i was checking about playgirlz voter & here is what i found
this yonghwa (or whatever his name is) fan is telling the mbc show champion that we are using the voting system to manipulate the voting especially in early hours as s/he said
& asked for him to check about it & take actions

just wanted to tell you what they are doing   Mad
@rayane__AS, LOL the Playgirlz Voter does not "manipulate" the voting. The Playgirlz Voter legitimately creates the accounts and legitimately votes with them. Since the Playgirlz Voter doesn't hack their system, there's nothing the MBC guys can do to stop the Playgirlz Voter from voting i.e. there's no "patch" they can make for their system to block the Playgirlz Voter from working. MBC can request ASDaze to stop endorsing us by declaring it cheating but unless they convince me to stop the system the Playgirlz Voter will continue to operate. I think the amount of effort it has taken to perform 1 votes using the Playgirlz Voter is equal to or more than the effort required to perform 1 vote by Yong hwa fans. Consider the amount of time and effort it has taken to get the Playgirlz Voter operating and the amount of time and effort it's taken to get fans to help vote...actually there are other path that MBC and Yong Hwa fans can take to stop the Playgirlz Voter from operating but if either MBC or Yong Hwa fans cross that line then it means war so I hope it never gets that far.

Btw, I'm not troubled by Show Champion knowing about the Playgirlz Voter. I was actually going to report it to Show Champion myself but I didn't know their twitter. I've already reported the Playgirlz Voter to Mwave to invited them to discuss about the Playgirlz Voter.

Can someone please send the following to @showchampion1 please,

Is using the Playgirlz Voter cheating? Please discuss about it at http://goo.gl/Xn4to1

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 21 Origin10

SwePlaygirl wrote:I really hope I did not say anything embarrasing/odd in that conversation... but sure use it!
@SwePlaygirl, I don't think you said anything embarrassing. I remember you asked a lot of good questions though. If you don't feel comfortable with me posting something then let me know and i won't post it.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I don't trust them either to be honest, there is always so much missinformation going on I almost think "common belifs that are wrong" should be made in the Playgirlz Syllabus. But this is good because then we are making Lizzy chart either way.
@SwePlaygirl, I've checked @pledisnews and they were using #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요 so I gets #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요 is the official hash tag for the song. I do wish they would be more consistent, they didn't use underscores for a Midsummer Nights Sweetness. I'm going to change the Playgirlz Voter to use #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요. Can you also help me check Lizzy's #hash tag video on 1theK to see what they were using just to be safe.

SwePlaygirl wrote:If the Younghwa fans gets Chow Champion to block us then all the work will be wasted too. I can understand why they would see it as cheating but they have like a milion fans voting and we can't even touch them. If the worst happens I think you should consider a new thing as a part of your plan B. But I will get to that in a later paragraph.
@SwePlaygirl, it's not possible for Show Champion to block use because there is not differences between an account created by the Playgirlz Voter and an account created manually. There's also no differences between an vote made by the Playgirlz Voter and one done manually. There are ways to stop the Playgirlz Voter from operating but using those methods to cross that line means war. A simple Plan B would be to tell the fandom to get their acts together. If they did that then I wouldn't need to go to the trouble of using my ones.

SwePlaygirl wrote:it defraged and was all strange and doing things I had never seen before.
I've never defragged using from the Command Prompt before...I guess your computer has a defrag tool that can be operated from the Command Prompt...but to have it continuously bug you like that to defrag is strange...do you have your anti virus software updated and active?

SwePlaygirl wrote:I think we could really learn from the Hello Cupids. If our work will go to waste then the easiest show for us to win in would be The Show
@SwePlaygirl, winning The Show is no different from winning any other music show. What is really important is support. A survey shows that there were 50000+ fans in this fandom. If all 50000 fans were actively supporting Lizzy then no other group right now can come close to beating Lizzy.

SwePlaygirl wrote:.....That way a win in The Show would probably be ours no matter what happens and without other angry fandoms.
@SwePlaygirl, LOL by now you should know I have no trouble angering anyone. Your plan B shouldn't be a plan B, it should be a plan A used along side the Playgirlz Voter. The Playgirlz Voter doesn't do everything so if fans have time, they should do other things that the Playgirlz Voter doesn't do to help Lizzy win.
SwePlaygirl wrote:@PlayboyzAdam
Forgot to mention:
1. Lizzy ended up in 8th place on MCountdown this week (up 2 places)
@SwePlaygirl, cheers this is looking good.

SwePlaygirl wrote:2. I did an extra run of voting today (2/6) from another IP.
@SwePlaygirl, great job Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:43 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT: I have to do some Playgirlz Voter maintenance duties from 1:00pm KST to 4:00pm KST. Some of you guys may find that you can't create MBC+ accounts during that time(unless use are using a Windows 32 bit computer).

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:18 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I don't think you said anything embarrassing. I remember you asked a lot of good questions though. If you don't feel comfortable with me posting something then let me know and i won't post it.
You can post everything you want, I quickly looked at the conversation so go ahead. I hope people will find it useful.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, I've checked @pledisnews and they were using #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요 so I gets #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요 is the official hash tag for the song. I do wish they would be more consistent, they didn't use underscores for a Midsummer Nights Sweetness. I'm going to change the Playgirlz Voter to use #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요. Can you also help me check Lizzy's #hash tag video on 1theK to see what they were using just to be safe.
I checked the video and they used #‎쉬운_여자_아니에요. I would also really want consistency in these things. I still asume the voter accounts' tweets were counted considering Lizzy went up a lot in the Gaon chart but you can never know.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, it's not possible for Show Champion to block use because there is not differences between an account created by the Playgirlz Voter and an account created manually. There's also no differences between an vote made by the Playgirlz Voter and one done manually. There are ways to stop the Playgirlz Voter from operating but using those methods to cross that line means war. A simple Plan B would be to tell the fandom to get their acts together. If they did that then I wouldn't need to go to the trouble of using my ones.
Good to know. In my paranoid mind I am still hoping for that all-kill when AS returns to show AS that their fans have not abandoned them. The problem is that unless the track is the best one of 2015 it feels like it won't happen.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: I've never defragged using from the Command Prompt before...I guess your computer has a defrag tool that can be operated from the Command Prompt...but to have it continuously bug you like that to defrag is strange...do you have your anti virus software updated and active?
It was a bit strange but whatever happened it made the Command Prompt work and maybe I needed to defrag it because it has been a while. I am guessing the Command Prompt initiated the defrag commando so that the next time I would strat my laptop it would defag. The thing is my anti virus is updated and my laptop should be all clear. But maybe it just wanted it to defrag because aside from the voter I have not been using it much at all.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, winning The Show is no different from winning any other music show. What is really important is support. A survey shows that there were 50000+ fans in this fandom. If all 50000 fans were actively supporting Lizzy then no other group right now can come close to beating Lizzy.
The problem is the lack of support, if it was there then like you said the voter would not be needed at all. I find it strange that we can't get about 500 fans to even vote on MCountdown which is the easiest vooting system ever. I have no way of knowing how many are actually voting but I am guessing most of out votes actually come from the voter users. The Show is also very easy with tweeting and Toduo yet noting happens. I am worried for the next Pledis comebacks to be honest.

PlayboyzAdam wrote: @SwePlaygirl, LOL by now you should know I have no trouble angering anyone. Your plan B shouldn't be a plan B, it should be a plan A used along side the Playgirlz Voter. The Playgirlz Voter doesn't do everything so if fans have time, they should do other things that the Playgirlz Voter doesn't do to help Lizzy win.
Haha that one I know!  Laughing But I was thinking about the the PG/PB fandom in general. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing I think can actually motivate the fandom is an AS comeback, unless a possible NU'EST win on music shows happen before that.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:36 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I still asume the voter accounts' tweets were counted considering Lizzy went up a lot in the Gaon chart but you can never know.
@SwePlaygirl, The Playgirlz Voter tweets also have #리지 so I think they do count for SNS points.

SwePlaygirl wrote:In my paranoid mind I am still hoping for that all-kill when AS returns to show AS that their fans have not abandoned them.
@SwePlaygirl, I'm still hoping for an all-kill for Lizzy's promotion...although I'm very aware that is not likey to happen.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I have no way of knowing how many are actually voting but I am guessing most of out votes actually come from the voter users.
@SwePlaygirl, I have no idea how much of the M CountDown votes are from the Playgirlz Voter, right now I don't have enough info to make an accurate estimation.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT(8/02/2015 KST): If you haven't Voted on M CountDown today please run your Playgirlz Voters. Also, please leave your Playgirlz Voters running for as long as you can to help use up all MBC+ accounts for Show Champion voting.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:03 am

One more week, one more chance to make Lizzy win.

Let's keep voting, guys!
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Menketi Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:23 am

Lets do this, I am running the voter for almost 24 hours now.

Lets push Lizzy to the top

Menketi
Menketi
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:25 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:One more week, one more chance to make Lizzy win.
@JungAh_Fan, really....DAMMIT! My internet connection is back to normal but I still haven't had time to catch up with After School news yet. I've manage to catch up with Roommate though. Right now I'm working on a new Youtube viewing feature to trying and get more Youtube views. I was going to test it first but I don't have the time to do the tests. Looking at how low the views are, we're just going to have to hope it works for now. We can do the testing after Lizzy's promotion.

Menketi wrote:Lets do this, I am running the voter for almost 24 hours now.
@Menketi, good job Very Happy

Guys, we've lots the support of about 10 Playgirlz Voter users(for the last 2 weeks now). Please do what you guys can to bring them back on board. Even if they don't help vote for Lizzy, we still need them to help get MBC+ accounts, anyway those MBC+ accounts will eventually be used for voting for After School so if fans want to give After School a chance of winning Show Champion tell them to help out.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Guys, I've release the Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.99 update. This update will allows the Playgirlz Voter to view the official MV on Youtube. Previous tests have show that viewing Youtube video continuously without stop doesn't help as Youtube will eventually black list you and then your hundreds of views will be worth nothing. The update to the Playgirlz Voter will only view the MV 5 times after every hour. One of the previous tests showed that viewing the MV 10 times a day was relatively effective(about 2/3 of the views were counted towards the view total..I think..I can't remember the exact results now) so I'm hoping that views the MV in small amounts at larger interval will work. Also the Naver search task has been activated. I've previously deactivated it to do some maintenance work on it. Both the viewing Youtube video and Naver search tasks will perform 5 times with 1 hour rest intervals.

EDIT: I recommend that you turn off the volume of your computer if you are planning to leave the Playgirlz Voter running while you sleep.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:38 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:One more week, one more chance to make Lizzy win.
Thanks for letting me know this... I have not been following the Lizzy news recently. Sad it is already ending but not unexpected.
PlayboyzAdam wrote: @JungAh_Fan, really....DAMMIT! My internet connection is back to normal
Looking at how low the views are, we're just going to have to hope it works for now. We can do the  testing after Lizzy's promotion.
Really great to see you got it back! To be honest it could be worse, at least if you compare it to Raina and especially if you compare it to Shine which is so sad and tragic on so many levels.

Anyways some summerized news you might care about and not had the time to see for yourself:
Ara will be in a musical in Japan. (Random news but I figured you might care since she is a former Pledis girl)

News leaked that Pledis would debut Seventeen in April. Pledis denied this just a few minutes ago saying it is not confirmed.

Nu'est have been hinting at a comeback via Aron's instagram where he is sitting on the floor and you will find out what he is doing "soon." The a picture from the recording studio was posted along with JR in a Q&A fanmeeting-ish setting saying they are preparing, but not saying anything oficially and Aron smiling like a kid who is up to something.

My suspicions: Lizzy this week, then maybe a quick follow up with PMS, then NU'EST followed by a Seventeen debut.
(Pledis also mentioned that they were planning on breaking the stereotype of letting a group debut in Korea first. So NU'EST and Seventeen might go back to back in different countries. But this was from Soompi before Pledis denied the April debut thing.)
I hope you found some of this useful.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Guys, we've lots the support of about 10 Playgirlz Voter users(for the last 2 weeks now). Please do what you guys can to bring them back on board. Even if they don't help vote for Lizzy, we still need them to help get MBC+ accounts, anyway those MBC+ accounts will eventually be used for voting for After School so if fans want to give After School a chance of winning Show Champion tell them to help out.
I have no idea why people are giving up so easily... I am happy to see the YT and Naver feature back on. Not really sure how we are going to get fans to use it unless AS confirms a comeback tomorrow, which we know won't happen. The only other way I can think of is using it for all the Pledis artists which you are against and I understand why. By the way... should we use some of the voter features for the Hitmaker project? I have no clue on how that works but watching the MV and doing Naver searches can't hurt right? Will the song be promoted and eligible for music show wins?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:09 am

No, guys, please, calm down. lol

When I said "one more week" I wanted to say this is a brand new week for us to help Lizzy win on Show Champion. Not that her promotion are already ending. lol Sorry about the midspelling.

What I do want though is if she's going to continue promoting I'm not an easy girl or if she's going to start promoting Goodbye PMS with Park Myung. Cool
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:22 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
No, guys, please, calm down. lol

When I said "one more week" I wanted to say this is a brand new week for us to help Lizzy win on Show Champion. Not that her promotion are already ending. lol Sorry about the midspelling.

What I do want though is if she's going to continue promoting I'm not an easy girl or if she's going to start promoting Goodbye PMS with Park Myung.  Cool
Laughing oh wow, sorry! I honestly thought her promotions were ending because I have been expecting it and not keept up with the news. You did not spel anything wrong, I just got a whole other meaning from what you said.

I really hope Goodbye PMS will get a full-scale promotion, based of the teaser it looks like it. I think that song might get more love and make Not An Easy Girl back on the ichart. Not to mention we would have another go at helping Lizzy. After that I am expecting the project girl group to release their song. Anyways what I really want is Goodbye PMS to start promotions because right now it feels like we are going pretty much nowhere with our progress.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next