After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by littletommy95 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:39 am

Thanks both of you for being respectful, I'm so sorry to read all this things you've said

There are many music programs, hopefully both Yonghwa and Lizzy can get at least one award eachone and everything goes better for you Smile Fighting ^^

littletommy95
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:45 am

We thank you too, Tommy. cheers
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by rayane__AS Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 am

create accounts whenever we got time & vote with them until we reach the system's limit...what's wrong with that?
if i create 100 account & use what i can & let another fan  finish the rest is that wrong in your eyes?

i'm sure no one whould use it if it was in anyway considered cheating

rayane__AS
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:50 am

rayane__AS wrote:create accounts whenever we got time & vote with them until we reach the system's limit...what's wrong with that?
if i create 100 account & use what i can & let another fan  finish the rest is that wrong in your eyes?
Because we can't create 100 accounts? We can only create 4 accounts per day because that's what Show Champion rules allow us. Now, I undestand we will look like cheaters, but the Voter doesn't break any Show Champion and M! Countdown rules.

There was a lot of conversation about the PlaygirlzVoter being a cheater or not. And this was the conclusion. Might as well take a look at this topic:

https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t409-discussion-is-using-the-playgirlz-voter-cheating
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by rayane__AS Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:01 am

@JungAh_Fan i meant 100 in total not in a day... Smile

i used to create big amount of accounts but most of time i can't use them cuz im busy, so if this app gonna help me do the same & give the ones i didn't use to another playgirlz i won't hesitate to use it
im playgirlz btw Smile

Last edited by rayane__AS on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

rayane__AS
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:06 am

Oh god. I'm so lazy with numbers. lol Sorry. Embarassed

rayane__AS wrote:i used to create big amount of accounts but most of time i can't use them cuz im busy, so if this app gonna help me do the same & give the ones i didn't use to another playgirlz i won't hesitate to use it
im playgirlz btw Smile

Yeah. I realized that when I saw UEE ( ♥️ ) in your profile as your favorite member. Gotta love her.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Everton Roberto Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:16 am

"M! CountDown Votes: 1"
"Show Champion Votes: 243"
"MWave Accounts Created: 10"
MBC+ Accounts Created: 10"
"Naver searches: 15"
"YouTube Views: 0"

Today Playgirlz Voter is voting only for Show Champion and getting zero YouTube views. Why?
Everton Roberto
Everton Roberto
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Don Pasqui wrote:but I did press the Start button and it did create accounts on MBC+ and MWave, 4 and 10
@Don Pasqui, sounds good Smile

Don Pasqui wrote:All our effort to help Yonghwa was taken away by people using an app...
@Don Pasqui, you are just being melodramatic. The Playgirlz Voter doesn't take away any body's efforts to help anybody.

littletommy95 wrote:I don't expect you guys stop using this metod, not even an apologize, just wanted to write this because I read some of your posts saying that no other fandom complain about this... Well... Here I am
@littletommy95, for what reason should I stop using this method or apologise for? You really should read  https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t409-discussion-is-using-the-playgirlz-voter-cheating#3784 and take the discussion there.

littletommy95 wrote:But please, understand why do I see this as an unfair situation...
@littletommy95, I don't mean to sound rude but you see this as an unfair situation because you pass judgement on us before knowing what the Playgirlz Voter really does or understanding this situation and maybe your not familiar with the voting rules too. Here's a quote from https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t409-discussion-is-using-the-playgirlz-voter-cheating#3784

PlaygirlzAdam wrote:As of writing this post I am unaware of any rules from any music shows or from the sites the Playgirlz Voter votes on, that says using an automated system such as the Playgirlz Voter is forbidden.

The Playgirlz Voter obey's the limits set out by the music show sites, it does not hack their systems so that we gain an unfair advantage and I have no intentions of having the Playgirlz Voter do so.

littletommy95 wrote:I don't know how many votes do you win by using this, but imagine that it's just 1 vote/hour. That means you will vote 8 times by just sleeping! It's just crazy
@littletommy95, actually the Playgirlz Voter obey's all the rules for voting set out by those voting polls and it does the maximum possible(well it is suppose to but there are problems).

littletommy95 wrote:Good luck with that unification of your, truly
@littletommy95, thanks. But I've got bad news for this fandom, at the current rate Lizzy won't be winning any  music awards. If anyone thinks the Playgirlz Voter is a magical tool that fans can just run and After School will win awards, they have been severely mistaken. What After School really needs to win is support but the support this fandom has provided isn't very much(from what I've seen, although it is a big improvement from last year) and is not enough to help Lizzy win. The Playgirlz Voter offers hope by allowing fans to do more then they previously thought they could(because they've got work, school and other obligations so can't help out) to support After School. This gives them the idea that the Playgirlz Voter will win it for After School. Nope! that's not how it works in reality.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Tommy, if you are wondering why the Voter was created in the first place, here is the reason. I would love to you read this if you can:

http://asdaze.com/2015/01/the-plight-of-pledis-by-nuest-stufftumblr/
@JungAh_Fan, @littletommy95 actually the following reason is why the Playgirlz Voter was created in the first place.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I created the Playgirlz Voter to help encourage fans to support After School. I created the Playgirlz Voter to reduce the amount of time music shows rob us of(time that you'll never get back) that we could be spending fan boying/girling over After School. I created the Playgirlz Voter for those fans that have work, school and/or other commitments to be able to show their support for After School.
I created the Playgirlz Voter because I made a promised to myself that I'll do all I can to help  After School win awards. I don't see the Playgirlz Voter as a tool for cheating, I see it as an expression of my support and I created it for other fans to express their support too.

@littletommy95, this is not the appropriate place to be discussing whether using the Playgirlz Voter is cheating or not. You should be discussing it at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t409-discussion-is-using-the-playgirlz-voter-cheating#3784 also that pervious quote was from that thread and you really should read the rest of where that quote came from.

JungAh_Fan wrote:I'm pretty sure Yonghwa will do well. And that's probably why your fandom is there to help and support him...
@JungAh_Fan I agree.

JungAh_Fan wrote:People keep saying After School is a sinking ship, saying that After School will never win. That's keep us frustrated too.
@JungAh_Fan, LOL I'm the guy that keeps on saying that After School is a sinking ship and I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it but with the way things have been, After School will never win. Regardless of the negative things I say about After School and this fandom, I'm actually an optimist and full of hope, it's that hope for After Schools success that lead me to create the Playgirlz Voter and it's that hope I'm trying to pass to this fandom through the Playgirlz Voter. I say a lot of negative things because they are true and need to be said but in reality I actually see things from a more positive light Very Happy

Rirism wrote:Adam can correct me if i'm wrong
@Rirism, you are correct. The Playgirlz Voter automates everything a fan would normally do manually and that's all. It does not cheat by hacking the voting polls to give us an unfair advantage.

littletommy95 wrote:There are many music programs, hopefully both Yonghwa and Lizzy can get at least one award eachone and everything goes better for you Smile Fighting ^^
@littletommy95, Thanks Smile Much more needs to be done to help Lizzy win. Unfortunately  there's still too much work for me to do on the Playgirlz Voter for me to do anything about it for now. Right now, all I can do is use the Playgirlz Voter to encourage fans to help support Lizzy. My other plans(actually all of them) are useless without the support of this fandom.

rayane__AS wrote:create accounts whenever we got time & vote with them until we reach the system's limit...what's wrong with that?

i'm sure no one whould use it if it was in anyway considered cheating
Some people think using the Playgirlz Voter is cheating because they don't understand the situation and put very little thought into it before passing judgement. They don't know what the Playgirlz Voter actually does, all they think is, you've got something that we don't have that makes voting easier and that's not fair therefore it's cheating. Firstly, it doesn't break any rules/limits set out by the voting polls, all it does is automate the voting process that would have been done manually. Secondly it may make voting easier but consider the amount of effort we've put into creating, promoting and the many months we've diligently spent creating those voting accounts, all that is a lot of hard work and for all our efforts(past, present and future) that we've put in to make voting easier using the Playgirlz Voter. WE DESERVE IT! Thirdly, everything that that we've done with the Playgirlz Voter, other fandoms can do too and has been done in the past(maybe to a smaller extend).

Everton Roberto wrote:"M! CountDown Votes: 1"
"Show Champion Votes: 243"
"MWave Accounts Created: 10"
MBC+ Accounts Created: 10"
"Naver searches: 15"
"YouTube Views: 0"

Today Playgirlz Voter is voting only for Show Champion and getting zero YouTube views. Why?
@Everton Roberto, cheers I'm so happy to see you helping out with Lizzy's promotion Very Happy I hope I didn't offend you with the the things I said to you during Raina's promotion(still all that really needed to be said). Zero youtube views is normal because I've deactived the task for viewing Youtube videos see "Youtube Video Viewing Test 1 - Preliminary Results" and "Youtube Video Viewing Test 2 - Preliminary Results" posts at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407p315-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system for more info. "M! CountDown Votes: 1" is bad, very bad. There should be 10 M CountDown votes? Can you please send me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) a copy of you log.txt file, the file is found in the logs folder.

cheers

M! CountDown
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Mcd10

Show Champion
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Sc10

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Everton Roberto Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@Everton Roberto, cheers I'm so happy to see you helping out with Lizzy's promotion Very Happy I hope I didn't offend you with the the things I said to you during Raina's promotion(still all that really needed to be said). Zero youtube views is normal because I've deactived the task for viewing Youtube videos see "Youtube Video Viewing Test 1 - Preliminary Results" and "Youtube Video Viewing Test 2 - Preliminary Results" posts at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407p315-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system for more info. "M! CountDown Votes: 1" is bad, very bad. There should be 10 M CountDown votes? Can you please send me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) a copy of you log.txt file, the file is found in the logs folder.

Don't worry, I don't even remember but I feel in the same way about all of these solo debuts and Orange Caramel. I just realized it's not worth the fight, Pledis will keep making the same "mistakes" (I'm Pledis Stan since 2009 so... Laughing), so it's better support (like I always did) and hope that one day they treat After School like they really deserve, like the main group of the company they are (which it's kinda difficult lol!).

And I just emailed you Smile
Everton Roberto
Everton Roberto
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Everton Roberto wrote:And I just emailed you Smile
@Everton Roberto, thanks your log file help me find the problem. It turns on the the component of the Playgirlz Voter Manager that distributes MWave accounts crashed.

Guys, if your Playgirlz Voters haven't voted 10 times on M CountDown yet. Please restart your Playgirlz Voter(please do it before today KST ends). If you already have the Playgirlz Voter running then restart it or you can leave it running and within a hour it will start voting on M CounDown by itself. Today a component of the Playgirlz Voter manager crashed and it stop distributing MWave accounts for Playgirlz Voters. If you ever see this message "Failed to find an available Mwave account for reservation." in the activity logs then please contact me because it means something is really wrong. We have so much MWave accounts in the Playgirlz Voter database that's its not possible to ever run out.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:11 pm

@JungAh_Fan, @littletommy95 actually the following reason is why the Playgirlz Voter was created in the first place.

Yeah, I know. lol I was there when the topic was created. But I said that because I thought it would be easier to explain the reasons why we have more than 20 people using the Voter and trying to make Lizzy win. And considering the way things are, I'm pretty sure we are in the right track this time. Also, do you remember how many people were using the Voter when Raina was promoting? I'm just curious.

@JungAh_Fan, LOL I'm the guy that keeps on saying that After School is a sinking ship and I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it but with the way things have been, After School will never win. Regardless of the negative things I say about After School and this fandom, I'm actually an optimist and full of hope, it's that hope for After Schools success that lead me to create the Playgirlz Voter and it's that hope I'm trying to pass to this fandom through the Playgirlz Voter. I say a lot of negative things because they are true and need to be said but in reality I actually see things from a more positive light.

And I pretty much agree with everything you said. For example, when you said, once how Jung Ah is currenty doing a bad job leading the team. As much she's my bias and as much she has inspired me, I have to say this is true.
But I don't remember you saying AS was a sinking ship - and I wasn't thinking about you when I said that yesterday. It was on AllKpop forum that I read something that made me think about if there was anything I could do help my favorite artist win something.

1) Stop acting surprised. We saw this coming since like 2010. UEE has a fruitful career in acting and that is where the real money (and respect) come from. Her acting run lapse on her "singing" ability and AS is a group that is stuck in the road - Never to get any further than they are now. They won once with BOY in 09' and that was the only time they had any kind of chance to make it big. They have 3 seniors who are ready to make it big and move on up in the ranks, 2 newbies who are practically just fill-ins and OC who are the only reason why AS is even mentioned anymore (Plus articles of UEE). At this point, AS is the female UKISS. Talented and with a great fanbase, but never moving. They won't flop... But they will never WIN.

And

2) 8 Korean singles, 1 full Korean album, 6 Japanese singles, 2 Full Japanese albums and then a compilation album later (Not to mention AS Red &Blue albums) and not one single win yet.... not one dynamic album sale yet... It's been 5 years. Five years of working so hard and being one of the most well rounded and talented girl groups of KPOP yet the under dogs of girl groups. Nu'est's last album sold the same or more than their last. And their what? Almost 2 years old?

And

3) AS is not so much a sinking ship, as it is a ship that has never sailed.

If there is someone who is against the Voter after reading this, then I don't know what to say to this person. Those 3 comments was complete necessary to open my eyes and that's when I decided to do something. lol

Ok, now. Less drama, now, about the Voter:

Yesterday, the Voter wasn't using the MWave accounts and I was having the same problem Everton Roberto was having. But, in this morning, everything went great and I managed to vote - it was so fast that I wasn't able to see Lizzy current position though. That being said, do you still need my Log files? And, before you ask, even though I can vote on M! Countdown now, I still can't create MBC+ Accounts.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:30 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:1. When I got home the voter had not started a new day even when it was 1AM and during the day when I was in school
@SwePlaygirl, try deleting everything from the data folder. Doing this will reset the state of your Playgirlz Voter.

SwePlaygirl wrote:2. The voting count for Show Champion is not working. I can tell that it did vote, at least the first hour but my voter does not count the amount of votes.

@SwePlaygirl, from your log files, it seems your Playgirlz Voter was in a very strange state. I might have been responsible for that. Deleting everything in the data folder should fix that too.

SwePlaygirl wrote:3. Right now it took ages for it to vote at all. It suddenly stopped and spent 30 minutes saying that it just reserved accounts and found them. Yet it did not open a window until just a few seconds ago to actually vote. It this because of how many users there are? That an account gets reserved and there is someone else who is at the exact time voring with that account.
@SwePlaygirl, yes it was because of how many users there was at that time. A user cannot reserve an account that another user is voting with because that other user has already reserved the account. What happened was that both you and other users found an account that was available for reservation (i.e. has't been reserved yet and hasn't been used to vote 3 times yet) then you and the other users attempted to reserve it but you didn't manage to reserve it in time.

JungAh_Fan wrote:But I said that because I thought it would be easier to explain the reasons why we have more than 20 people using the Voter and trying to make Lizzy win.
@JungAh_Fan, Oh I see.

JungAh_Fan wrote:And considering the way things are, I'm pretty sure we are in the right track this time.
@JungAh_Fan, there's been a giant improvement but it's still not enough.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Also, do you remember how many people were using the Voter when Raina was promoting? I'm just curious.
@JungAh_Fan, about 5 to 6. During MAMA it max out at 7. Today we have 34(last time I checked) fans helping out, so about 4 to 5 times the amount since those times Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:And I pretty much agree with everything you said. For example, when you said, once how Jung Ah is currenty doing a bad job leading the team. As much she's my bias and as much she has inspired me, I have to say this is true.
@JungAh_Fan, I like to remember Jung Ah for who she before 2012....unless I have to prove a point. Just like Jung Ah inspired you, we can work to inspire Jung Ah to do well too.

JungAh_Fan wrote:But I don't remember you saying AS was a sinking ship - and I wasn't thinking about you when I said that yesterday. It was on AllKpop forum that I read something that made me think about if there was anything I could do help my favorite artist win something.
@JungAh_Fan, I was saying it(kinda ranting it actually) on the asdaze.com posts for Juyeon graduation, I said it on the asdaze.com post about Kahi leaving Pledis. For Juyeon what I said was something like both Pledis and After School are sinking ships, I don't blame them for jumping ship. There's no future in Pledis or After School for her. For kahi I said something like Pledis is a sinking ship, I don't blame her for jumping ship. I blame this fandom. Also I repeat/paraphrased it at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t425-discussion-what-s-wrong-with-this-fandom

JungAh_Fan wrote:It was on AllKpop forum that I read something that made me think about if there was anything I could do help my favorite artist win something.
@JungAh_Fan, yes there is. I don't have time to do it because I'm stuck working on the Playgirlz Voter but if you have time spam the fandom and kpop to promote Lizzy and After School and get fans to buy Lizzy's album. Voting is important but Lizzy, After School and Pledis' survival depends album purchases. Also most of the music show points are from digital sales. See https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t417-suggestion-system-to-allow-international-after-school-fans-to-contribute-to-digital-sales try to promote it to fans with an iPhone and for the fans that have andriod phones they are going to have to wait because we haven't finished testing the plan yet.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Yesterday, the Voter wasn't using the MWave accounts and I was having the same problem Everton Roberto was having. But, in this morning, everything went great and I managed to vote

JungAh_Fan wrote:it was so fast that I wasn't able to see Lizzy current position though.
@JungAh_Fan, you can use this link to see how she is doing on the poll http://mwave.interest.me/mcountdown/voteState.m?mcdMenuId=menu2_2

JungAh_Fan wrote:That being said, do you still need my Log files?
@JungAh_Fan, thanks for offering but not yet. Although I'll need then after your Playgirlz Voter has attempted to create MBC+ accounts with the next Playgirlz Voter update I'm planning to release.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:58 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:even though I can vote on M! Countdown now, I still can't create MBC+ Accounts.
@JungAh_Fan download the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6089yd4g54a36w/PlaygirlzVoter.jar?dl=0 and replace the old PlaygirlzVoter.jar file with the new one. See if you can create MBC+ accounts with that version of the Playgirlz Voter.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:47 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@JungAh_Fan download the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6089yd4g54a36w/PlaygirlzVoter.jar?dl=0 and replace the old PlaygirlzVoter.jar file with the new one. See if you can create MBC+ accounts with that version of the Playgirlz Voter.

Nops, still can't do. I'm always getting the "INFO|MBC+ website thinks that this Playgirlz Voter is operating in South Korea" message.
Sad
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by MinKook Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:29 am

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Pgv210

Reporting yesterday's homework... everything is working fine for me Adam...
MinKook
MinKook
Maknae

http://minkookoppa.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gus Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 am

its not working with me, just roll the program and its does nothing

Gus
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:59 am

Adam, I think I have another problem. lol

I downloaded the file and replaced it as you told me to do. I've been running the Voter for 1 hour and I only managed to vote 5 times on M! Countdown until now. But, more important, after replacing the file, I'm not being able to vote on Show Champion anymore. The Voter keeps trying to create MBC+Accounts and failing to do so.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:16 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:
Adam, I think I have another problem. lol

I downloaded the file and replaced it as you told me to do. I've been running the Voter for 1 hour and I only managed to vote 5 times on M! Countdown until now. But, more important, after replacing the file, I'm not being able to vote on Show Champion anymore. The Voter keeps trying to create MBC+Accounts and failing to do so.

Mine is not voting for it either but it is just asleep for me so I think maybe the voting is closed at the moment? I used to be able to remember when the voting periods were ongoing but now I can't anymore.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Everton Roberto Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:49 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Everton Roberto wrote:And I just emailed you Smile
@Everton Roberto, thanks your log file help me find the problem. It turns on the the component of the Playgirlz Voter Manager that distributes MWave accounts crashed.

Guys, if your Playgirlz Voters haven't voted 10 times on M CountDown yet. Please restart your Playgirlz Voter(please do it before today KST ends). If you already have the Playgirlz Voter running then restart it or you can leave it running and within a hour it will start voting on M CounDown by itself. Today a component of the Playgirlz Voter manager crashed and it stop distributing MWave accounts for Playgirlz Voters. If you ever see this message "Failed to find an available Mwave account for reservation." in the activity logs then please contact me because it means something is really wrong. We have so much MWave accounts in the Playgirlz Voter database that's its not possible to ever run out.

Now it's working cheers
Everton Roberto
Everton Roberto
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Gus Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 am

mine just sleep, and never create a count.
please help me

Gus
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 am

Gus wrote:mine just sleep, and never create a count.
please help me
I would love to help you but sadly there is not really anything I can do. If everything is installed correctly according to your computer system, the Flash plugin has been removed and Firefox is at version 31 you have to wait for PlayboyzAdam to tell you what to do. Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gus Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:41 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:
Gus wrote:mine just sleep, and never create a count.
please help me
I would love to help you but sadly there is not really anything I can do. If everything is installed correctly according to your computer system, the Flash plugin has been removed and Firefox is at version 31 you have to wait for PlayboyzAdam to tell you what to do.  Smile

Thanks anyway Smile

Gus
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:48 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:Nops, still can't do. I'm always getting the "INFO|MBC+ website thinks that this Playgirlz Voter is operating in South Korea" message.  Sad
@JungAh_Fan, I've still got one more idea left to try before being out of ideas. I'll start working on it later.

MinKook wrote:Reporting yesterday's homework... everything is working fine for me Adam...
@MinKook, good job Very Happy you get an A++ on your homework.

Gus wrote:its not working with me, just roll the program and its does nothing
@Gus,  What version of Firefox do you have? If you are not sure open Firefox and type "about:config" on the address bar of Firefox then push enter to go to that address. Then click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button. Type down "extensions.lastPlatformVersion" in the search box and tell me what value does it have.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Acf10

Also what type of operating system(Windows, Mac, Linux) does your computer use and is it a 32 bit or a 64 bit.

There's a log.txt file in the logs folder. Please email me that file to AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com

JungAh_Fan wrote:I downloaded the file and replaced it as you told me to do. I've been running the Voter for 1 hour and I only managed to vote 5 times on M! Countdown until now.
@JungAh_Fan, This is just a database configuration mistake. I've fixed it now, right now your Playgirlz Voter will keep on waiting for 5 seconds for MWave accounts to become available and will continue to do that for an hour. Just like it is with reserving MBC+ accounts. If there isn't any available accounts after an hour then it means all the accounts are used up however we have over 15000 MWave accounts so the Playgirlz Voter really doesn't have an excuse for not being about to vote 10 times a day unless there is something wrong with the Playgirlz Voter or I messed up with the database settings. I hope you managed to get all 10 votes done today because Voting for M CountDown ends for this week in about an hours time(9:00 am KST).

JungAh_Fan wrote:But, more important, after replacing the file, I'm not being able to vote on Show Champion anymore.
@JungAh_Fan, Voting for Show Champion has ended for this week at (12:00am KST) last night. The new voting week for Show Champion will start Tuesday 12:00am KST. For next week, Lizzy will get #1 Very Happy
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Sc201510

Everton Roberto wrote:Now it's working  cheers
cheers YAY!!! Very Happy

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:23 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:The Voter keeps trying to create MBC+Accounts and failing to do so.
@JungAh_Fan, Here's some things to try out,

1) Download and use the new version of the Playgirlz Voter from https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6089yd4g54a36w/PlaygirlzVoter.jar?dl=0 it should be "beta 1.9.88", if it is not then I have uploaded the wrong version. Then see if that version can create the MBC+ accounts.

2) If the previous idea still doesn't work go to "Control Panel\Clock, Language, and Region" then click on "Region and Language" then click on the Location tab. Make sure that Current Location is set correctly(or it is not set to Korea.)

3) It is possible that Firefox is messing up and thinks you live Korea based on your IP info. Use Firefox to go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ and see if it think you live in the correct location.

4) Try to manually create a MBC+ account using Firefox. You can provided the registration with a fake email address as long as the email address is in the correct email address format. You can register for an MBC+ account by going to http://www.mbcplus.com/ do a search for(ctrl+f) "회원가입", then sign up using the "Domestic and Foreigner Living Abroad" option. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the grey button(left one). The detail form is in English so the rest is easy. If you can't create a MBC+ account manually then I'm out of ideas(for now anyway). If you do manage to create a MBC+ account manually then there is still hope, also if you don't have any further plans for the new MBC+ account that you've created manually then you can donate it to the Playgirlz Voter system if you want by sending me the login details.

Guys, voting on M CountDown for this week is over. Voting for the next week will start on Thursday 11:00 am KST #2 Very Happy is pretty good but we need #1.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 16 Mcd20110

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:01 pm

Hi guys, I've just release the Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.88 update. Your Playgirlz Voter's will automatically receive the update if you restart your Playgirlz Voter or if you already have the Playgirlz Voter running then it will receive the update within a hour. Sorry guys, I have not managed to fix the problem for some fans where the MBC+ website think you are living in South Korea and doesn't let you create the MBC+ accounts but I have made changes so that the problem is handled more elegantly and it would keep trying to waste so much time trying to create the MBC+ accounts when it can't. A major change in this update is all tweet tasks(this includes voting for The Show) will operating concurrently with the non tweeting tasks. This will allow the Playgirlz Voter to do a lot more in a shorter amount of time than it could before. Also, all tweeting tasks are now activated. To authorize the Playgirlz Voter to use your Twitter account for tweeting you have to go to your Playgirlz Voter's home page (see step 2 of Running Program instructions at https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system) then click on the Twitter link and after that click on the Instructions link and follow the instructions. The more twitter accounts you allow the Playgirlz Voter to use the more tweets in can do in day. For those who don't know, tweeting is needed for gain SNS points which contribute to music show ranking and is needed to voting for SBS MTV The Show.

Also, tonight at Tuesday 12:00am KST, voting for Show Champion will become available. Please leave the Playgirlz Voter for as long as you can to help vote. Voting for Show Champion actually starts every day from Tuesday to Sunday at 12:00 am KST.

@JungAh_Fan, the version of Playgirlz Voter beta 1.9.88 that I told you to test out and the version that I just released are 2 different versions(your one is just a test version and does not have all the stuff I've just mentioned). If your Playgirlz Voter updates itself with the official version, replace it with the test version if you haven't done the test yet. Once you have done the test you can download the official version from https://www.dropbox.com/s/m99j3ixxy2y74ml/PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.88_update.jar?dl=0 but remember to rename it to PlaygirlzVoter.jar after downloading it. Do not use it as PlaygirlzVoter_beta_1.9.88_update.jar because it might cause problems later on.

EDIT: @JungAh_Fan, I've just help _880720 solved his problem and he had the same problem as you(seems to be the same anyway given the error message show in his screen shot). In _880720's case it seems like Firefox automatically updated itself which is what lead to all the problems. Type "about:config" in the address bar of Firefox then push enter to go to that address. Then click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button. Type down "extensions.lastPlatformVersion" in the search box then look at its value. If its value is not 31.0 then you are using the wrong Firefox version. If you are using the wrong version of Firefox, uninstall the Firefox that you have then go and download and install Firefox 31.0 from step 2 of the installation instructions from https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system Right now I'm not sure if the instructions I gave in Step 5 of the installation instructions for the Playgirlz Voter work for stopping Firefox automatically updating itself....although those instructions seem to work on my computer.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next