After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

+23
Everton Roberto
rayane__AS
littletommy95
Don Pasqui
Babbitkpop
_880720
MinKook
Ouytsu
Menketi
Rirism
PlayboyzAdam
SwePlaygirl
JungAh_Fan
intrepid
Fiemuzz
junghi4ever
apsiroo
sungleebin
iloveAfterschool
iAMaPlaygirlz
BNani
captainsprunchz
Gokoulssj
27 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:21 pm

junghi4ever wrote:First of all I want to thank you for ur hard work, as a playgirlz I'm moved by all this I know that it must have been difficult and answering our questions in such a short time...wow.
@junghi4ever, it's all worth it in the end just to see extra fans supporting After School Very Happy

junghi4ever wrote:Second thanks it did work keke.
@junghi4ever, cheers Yay Very Happy

@junghi4ever, I've changed step one of the installation instructions so that the link to download the Java SE Runtime Environment is http://java.com Hopefully other fans will have less trouble downloading the correct Java SE Runtime Environment as this link will suggest to the user the correct version to install(I think it does anyway?). I think the step one is the hardest step for a lot of fans to complete...haha, actually I'm sure it is based on the comments I've seen so far.

junghi4ever wrote:And third if you don't mind I will try to translate the instructions to spanish since there is a large fanbase in latinamerica Smile again thanks 4ur work
@junghi4ever, yes, please translated it and help get fans involved in the Roses for Raina campaign and using the Playgirlz Voter Very Happy

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 Empty Re: [INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 pm

junghi4ever wrote:Hi, well it seems to be working BUT sometimes a mns appears saying that: "Plug Container for Firefox stop working....And Windows can search a solution..."
So the MV always stops and I don't know if could be fixed or something...thanks btw 4the hard work
@junghi4ever, hmmm "Plugin Container for Firefox stop working..." usually means that there's something wrong with one of your Firefox plugins. What Firefox plugins are
you using or haven't use installed any Firefox plugins yet.

If you haven't installed any Firefox plugins then maybe there something wrong with your Firefox version. Which version of Firefox are you using? If you're not sure open Firefox and type "about:config" in the address bar.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P114

Click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P214

Search for extensions.lastAppVersion. Is extensions.lastAppVersion set to 31.0? If not I think you have the wrong version of Firefox installed.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 Ffvers10

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 pm

junghi4ever wrote:First of all I want to thank you for ur hard work, as a playgirlz I'm moved by all this I know that it must have been difficult and answering our questions in such a short time...wow. Second thanks it did work keke. And third if you don't mind I will try to translate the instructions to spanish since there is a large fanbase in latinamerica Smile again thanks 4ur work
@junghi4ever I think translating it into Spanish is great!  Very Happy  I have noticed a large fanbase over there too as I follow many of their fan pages. The idea of translating it is perfect so I am very happy that you want to do it because we really need all the new users we can get.  Smile  It is a shame really, I wish my Swedish skills could be usefull so that I could do the same thing, but I have not seen a single other AS fan from Sweden/Denmark/Norway or even Finland so I can't be much of help on that.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:When you open the Playgirlz Voter you it should tell you where the Playgirlz Voter has started its built-in web server. Go to that address. That's your Playgirlz Voter's home page address.
Thank you for explaing, I now finally understand it perfectly and I almost feel silly for not getting it sooner. As i am at my school (that is evilly blocking java) I will set up the twitter and everything once home. You should be seeing a new twitter account in your statistics in about 4-5 hours. (Unless I am forced to stay behind for a bit longer and study that is but that won't matter because I should be home around 6PM (my time) at the latest and then it is perfect because that is when the voter starts on a new day over in Korea. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:24 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
junghi4ever wrote:Hi, well it seems to be working BUT sometimes a mns appears saying that: "Plug Container for Firefox stop working....And Windows can search a solution..."
So the MV always stops and I don't know if could be fixed or something...thanks btw 4the hard work
@junghi4ever, hmmm "Plugin Container for Firefox stop working..." usually means that there's something wrong with one of your Firefox plugins. What Firefox plugins are
you using or haven't use installed any Firefox plugins yet.

If you haven't installed any Firefox plugins then maybe there something wrong with your Firefox version. Which version of Firefox are you using? If you're not sure open Firefox and type "about:config" in the address bar.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P114

Click the "I'll be careful, I promise!" button,
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P214

Search for extensions.lastAppVersion. Is extensions.lastAppVersion set to 31.0? If not I think you have the wrong version of Firefox installed.
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 Ffvers10
I have the correct version so ... I don't know...I stopped it in the mean time

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:19 am

junghi4ever wrote:I have the correct version so ... I don't know...I stopped it in the mean time
If you have the correct version of Firefox and you didn't install any Firefox plugins yourself then the plugin that's causing the problem must be from something that's already on your computer. I think it must be the Java plugin for Firefox that comes with the Java that you've downloaded. If you look a the screen shots of the previous posts when I released the Playgirlz Voter "Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20" was the latest Java version but when I when I go the link I provided to you to download Java, "Java SE Runtime Environment 8u25" is the latest version now...I think there'd something wrong with the latest version of Java. What operating System do you have and is it a 32 bit or a 64 bit. I'll look for the 8u20 version for you to download.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:52 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
junghi4ever wrote:I have the correct version so ... I don't know...I stopped it in the mean time
If you have the correct version of Firefox and you didn't  install any Firefox plugins yourself then the plugin that's causing the problem must be from something that's already on your computer. I think it must be the Java plugin for Firefox that comes with the Java that you've downloaded. If you look a the screen shots of the previous posts when I released the Playgirlz Voter "Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20" was the latest Java version but when I when I go the link I provided to you to download Java, "Java SE Runtime Environment 8u25" is the latest version now...I think there'd something wrong with the latest version of Java. What operating System do you have and is it a 32 bit or a 64 bit. I'll look for the 8u20 version for you to download.
I have the 32 bit system..thanks 4the help Smile

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:20 am

junghi4ever wrote:I have the 32 bit system..thanks 4the help Smile
@junghi4ever, no problems. Thanks for reporting the problem. If the new Java version is the problem we need to find out quickly so the installation instructions can be changed. Uninstall the current version of Java you have on your computer then download and install https://www.dropbox.com/s/tduqngk8hme9gzu/Windows_x86.exe?dl=0 I couldn't give you the direct link to download Java because downloading old Java versions require an Oracle account so I downloaded it then uploaded it to my dropbox account for you to download. I haven't heard from anyone that Java 8u20 causes the problem that you mentioned yet so hopefully this will fix the problem.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 Empty INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAÑOL

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:27 am

Last edited by junghi4ever on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:57 am; edited 3 times in total

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:09 am

@junghi4ever, I've changed step 1 of the installation instructions so that the Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20 is downloaded from my dropbox account.

Also we need to think of a better place to post the Spanish translations because if you post it here, it'll eventually get lost in future posts. How about posting the translations on your Tumblr and I'll provide a link in the first post that says something like Ver traducción española that will link to your Tumblr post. Hehe I don't know Spanish, I used Google Translate, is it accurate?. I'll put that link at the top of the post in a big font so it is easily noticeable.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:08 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@junghi4ever, I've changed step 1 of the installation instructions so that the Java SE Runtime Environment 8u20 is downloaded from my dropbox account.

Also we need to think of a better place to post the Spanish translations because if you post it here, it'll eventually get lost in future posts. How about posting the translations on your Tumblr and I'll provide a link in the first post that says something like Ver traducción española that will link to your Tumblr post. Hehe I don't know Spanish, I used Google Translate, is it accurate?. I'll put that link at the top of the post in a big font so it is easily noticeable.
Yes I was also thinking about posting it on tumblr but I wanted to first ask your permision and see how we could post it..as a link or as a photo. Also I think it's better: "Ver versión en español"

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:10 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
junghi4ever wrote:I have the 32 bit system..thanks 4the help Smile
@junghi4ever, no problems. Thanks for reporting the problem. If the new Java version is the problem we need to find out quickly so the installation instructions can be changed. Uninstall the current version of Java you have on your computer then download and install https://www.dropbox.com/s/tduqngk8hme9gzu/Windows_x86.exe?dl=0 I couldn't give you the direct link to download Java because downloading old Java versions require an Oracle account so I downloaded it then uploaded it to my dropbox account for you to download. I haven't heard from anyone that Java 8u20 causes the problem that you mentioned yet so hopefully this will fix the problem.

I think It could also be because I had the flash plugin so I just uninstalled it and I'll see what happens, if not I'll try with the link u just gave me

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 Empty INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAÑOL

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 am

INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAÑOL Parte 2

PASO 2. Descarga Firefox 31.0 dependiendo del sistema operativo de tu computadora:
A) WINDOWS: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/31.0/win32/en-US/Firefox%20Setup%2031.0.exe
B) MAC: https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/31.0/mac/en-US/Firefox%2031.0.dmg
C) LINUX (32 bit): https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/31.0/linux-i686/en-US/firefox-31.0.tar.bz2
D) LINUX (64 bit): https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/31.0/linux-x86_64/en-US/firefox-31.0.tar.bz2

NOTA: No es recomendable utilizar otro versión de Firefox dado que el programa solo ha sido probado con la versión Firefox 31.0

PASO 3. Descarga el progama "PLAYGIRLZ VOTER" del siguiente link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0l9bibkk88a816d/PlaygirlzVoter_1.9.0.zip?dl=0 y descomprime el archivo

NOTA: Si tienes instalado "Flash Player plugin" quitalo! Este plugin interfiere con la forma en que el programa abre los videos de Youtube. Además, Youtube no necesita Adobe Flash para ver los videos; por lo que si el navegador pregunta si deseas instalar Flash para ver el video..NO LO HAGAS! De cualquier forma, Google Chrome ya tiene instalado Flash para que puedas ver los videos sin ningún problema.

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:13 am

I have a problem keke It was working well but then it said that it failed to read the captcha or something so I stopped it but the START button hasn't appeared again so according to ur instructions I can't close the program...should I wait more or what should i do Smile

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:56 am

junghi4ever wrote:I think It could also be because I had the flash plugin so I just uninstalled it and I'll see what happens, if not I'll try with the link u just gave me
@junghi4ever, if you had the flash plugin installed then it is definitely because of the Flash plugin. Uninstalling it should fix the problem Smile

junghi4ever wrote:Yes I was also thinking about posting it on tumblr but I wanted to first ask your permision and see how we could post it..as a link or as a photo. Also I think it's better: "Ver versión en español"
@junghi4ever, I think posting the translations on tumblr(with the photos, links and other info) like you've done here is best. "Ver versión en español" sounds good Smile Also provide a link on the tumblr post linking back here so readers know where the original instructions are from.

junghi4ever wrote:I have a problem keke It was working well but then it said that it failed to read the captcha or something so I stopped it but the START button hasn't appeared again so according to ur instructions I can't close the program...should I wait more or what should i do Smile
@junghi4ever, don't worry, when the Playgirlz Voter fails to read the captcha, it'll try to read the captcha for another 9 more times and if it still fails eventually that task will sleep for an hour then wake up and try again. The Playgirlz Voter has a lot of error handling code where it'll re-attempt to perform something if it fails Smile If the Playgirlz Voter is still doing something(you can tell by the activity log) then you need wait until it is finished before the start button will appear. In this case your Playgirlz Voter was probably in the middle of creating a MBC+ account so if you let if finish creating that account the Start button will appear again.

@junghi4ever, thanks for doing the translations. I remember you've once told me the Mexican fan base had about 9000 members, hopefully we can get a lot of those members to help out Very Happy

Guys, I'm detecting that not all Playgirlz Voters are getting all 10 MAMA votes done each day. Yesterday someone only voted 9 times and today I'm detecting that someone only voted 8 times. If your Playgirlz Voter didn't do all 10 MAMA votes yesterday and/or today please email me(AdamFeng1000000@hotmail.com) the activity log from yesterday and today. The activity logs can be found in the logs folder. The log.txt file is today's activity log and yesterday's activity log will be name something like log.2014-11-03.txt. If Your Playgirlz Voter didn't create 4 MBC+ accounts on a day you should also email me your activity log. Voting 10 times on MAMA and creating 4 MBC+ accounts each day are the 2 most important tasks. If they are not getting completed I need the activity logs to see what the problem is. Thanks<3

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by junghi4ever Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:45 pm

INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAÑOL Parte 3

PASO 4. Establece la configuración adecuada de Firefox.

1) Abre Firefox y escribe en la barra de direcciones "about:config"

2) Da click en la opción "I'll be careful, I promise!"

3) Busca: "app.update.auto", "app.update.enabled" y "app.update.silent" y asegura que todos los valores (Value) digan falso (False).
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/76/14/20/p311.png
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P411
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P510

4) En caso de que diga verdadero (True), solamente tienes que seleccionar la opción Toggle dando click derecho
[INFO] Playgirlz Voter - Automated After School Voting and Support System - Page 8 P610
5) Por último, puedes cerrar Firefox para que la configuración se guarde.

PASO 5. Si estas utilizando un sistema operativo Windows (32 bit) necesitas instalar Google Tesseract a partir del siguiente link: https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/downloads/detail?name=tesseract-ocr-setup-3.02.02.exe
Si no, verifica que puedes ir a la siguiente página: http://125.168.33.62:8080/PlaygirlzVoterManager . En caso de que no puedas abrir la página, tienes que asegurarte de que tu computadora y el enrutador (Router) de Firewall no están bloqueando las solicitudes TCP que salen del puerto 8080

NOTA: Si no estas seguro de este paso, puedes contactar al administrador del programa por este medio.

junghi4ever
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:24 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@JungAh_Fan LOL that's OK. I don't mind answering questions even if someone else has already asked Very Happy

Well thank you! Very Happy

JungAh_Fan wrote:@JungAh_Fan, the auto Tweet features allows the Playgirlz Voter to auto tweet hash tags needed to gain SNS points for music show awards. If you have time please do create a twitter account and use the auto tweet feature as well Smile

I did that a while ago. But what are those SNS points for?
I also read somewhere - can't remember where now - that I can create more than one twitter account and use all then to help Raina. How should I do this and how many accounts I can create?

Also, Adam, I think I have a problem. When I was creating a Twitter account and using the Playgirlz voter, I made a mistake: I thought I should have done all the right steps on Chrome, not on Firefox. lol I After this, the original file is not working anymore.
I have to files: "PlaygirlzVoter.jar" and "PlaygirlzVoter_auto_delete_late.jar". Only the second one is workíng now.

Like, I can still use the Playgirlz voter to vote and I don't think this is such a big deal. But I thought I would let you know this. Wink

JungAh_Fan wrote:@JungAh_Fan, yes we have a very important new goal. Raina and San E are nominated for MAMA "Best Collaboration" and "Song of the Year". MAMA is one of those end of year awards ceremonies where artists that have promoted throughout the year are pitted against each other and is a much bigger deal than those music show awards. International fans couldn't participate in the MelOn Music Awards to help Orange Caramel out(last time I checked it looked like Korean fans didn't care much about Orange Caramel) and that makes this MAMA event even more important because it's another chance we have of getting After School and Raina some recognition....sorry about the information overload...I'll stop here Very Happy

I'll help Raina any way I can. Very Happy This is what everyone is this fandom should do, by the way.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:33 am

I remember reading mentions and re-tweets are also very important. Should we try to do those as much as possible too?

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:18 am

JungAh_Fan wrote:But what are those SNS points for?
@JungAh_Fan, SNS(Social Networking Service) are services like Twitter and Face book. SNS points are a are gained when a comment containing a hash tag of the artist and/or song is posted on the SNS platform. SNS points contribute to some music show rankings(e.g. M CountDown).

JungAh_Fan wrote:I also read somewhere - can't remember where now - that I can create more than one twitter account and use all then to help Raina. How should I do this and how many accounts I can create?
@JungAh_Fan, If you look at my reply to SwePlaygirl(third comment on the page) at  https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t407p165-info-playgirlz-voter-automated-after-school-voting-and-support-system, it'll show you where are the pages for setting Twitter up in the Playgirlz Voter. You can use as many Twitter accounts as you want. 9 twitter accounts are needed if you want to tweet to max that can be done by the Playgirlz Voter every 3 hours. You can use more than 9 accounts if you want, the more twitter accounts you use the more of a chance we have of trending the hash tags that we are tweeting.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Also, Adam, I think I have a problem. When I was creating a Twitter account and using the Playgirlz voter, I made a mistake: I thought I should have done all the right steps on Chrome, not on Firefox. lol I After this, the original file is not working anymore.
I have to files: "PlaygirlzVoter.jar" and "PlaygirlzVoter_auto_delete_late.jar". Only the second one is workíng now.
@JungAh_Fan, You can do the steps in Chrome or Firefox. The reason why you have 2 files now("PlaygirlzVoter.jar" and "PlaygirlzVoter_auto_delete_late.jar") isn't because of Chrome or Firefox. The PlaygirlzVoter_auto_delete_late.jar file is created during the Playgirlz Voter update process and is suppose to be automatically delete by the Playgirlz Voter when it finishes its update. The usual reason for PlaygirlzVoter_auto_delete_late.jar isn't deleted and PlaygirlzVoter.jar isn't working is because something interrupted the updating process. Just to be safe, delete the PlaygirlzVoter.jar file and then rename the PlaygirlzVoter_auto_delete_late.jar file to PlaygirlzVoter.jar, make sure you rename it to exactly PlaygirlzVoter.jar otherwise the Playgirlz Voter might not work properly.

JungAh_Fan wrote:Like, I can still use the Playgirlz voter to vote and I don't think this is such a big deal. But I thought I would let you know this.
@JungAh_Fan, thanks for letting me know Smile It's important that all problems or potential problem with the Playgirlz Voter be reported to me so that I can fix them before they occur when other people use the Playgirlz Voter.

JungAh_Fan wrote:I'll help Raina any way I can. Very Happy This is what everyone is this fandom should do, by the way.
@JungAh_Fan I'm glad Raina and After School has fans like you. We just need to keep working on finding fans like you guys and then After School can finally get the recognition they deserve Very Happy

Last edited by PlayboyzAdam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:43 am

SwePlaygirl wrote:I remember reading mentions and re-tweets are also very important. Should we try to do those as much as possible too?
@SwePlaygirl, mentions are tweets that have "@user"e.g. @I_nanaaaa. It's a pretty bad idea to do mentions through the Playgirlz Voter because it'll causes After School members to received thousands of notifications for random meaningless Chinese message  lol! I was planning to do mentions in the Playgirlz Voter with meaningful message. But that requires fans to help created thousands to meaningful support message but the problem is our fandom isn't at a stage where that's possible. Retweeting requires searching for tweets and then retweeting them. This is a lot more effort than just tweeting and I don't think retweeting is worth more than tweeting.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by JungAh_Fan Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:48 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
@JungAh_Fan, thanks for letting me know Smile It's important that all problems or potential problem with the Playgirlz Voter be reported to me so that I can fix them before they occur when other people use the Playgirlz Voter.

About that, Adam... I think I have a problem, again. It's not related to the Playgirlz Voter, but I think you can help me.
I was making a new Twitter account - because, in my mind, if we're going to help AS/Raina, then there's no reason to only have one account -, but I was getting an error everytime. Since it was in portuguese, I used the google translate, so it would be better to undestand what's going on.

"The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is very old. Please return to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake."

It's funny because I follow the same steps and this is what is happening now. Also, sorry if you already answered this before, but I'm in a hurry and I don't have the time to search for the answer in every page - for now at least.
JungAh_Fan
JungAh_Fan
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:42 pm

@SwePlaygirl, mentions are tweets that have "@user"e.g. @I_nanaaaa.
PlayboyzAdam wrote: It's a pretty bad idea to do mentions through the Playgirlz Voter because it'll causes After School members to received thousands of notifications for random meaningless Chinese message  lol!
Lol yeah that would be very bad!  Laughing
PlayboyzAdam wrote:I was planning to do mentions in the Playgirlz Voter with meaningful message. But that requires fans to help created thousands to meaningful support message but the problem is our fandom isn't at a stage where that's possible.
 I can contribute with it and I bet I could get other people to do the same thing, especially if we where to write them mainly in English and perhaps give the members compliments or something in Korean.

PlayboyzAdam wrote:Retweeting requires searching for tweets and then retweeting them. This is a lot more effort than just tweeting and I don't think retweeting is worth more than tweeting.
I'm not sure how much a tweet is worth but if you look at SNS Points then I think it could be a good idea to retweet and such just before the voter starts doing the next round of tweeting that happens every few hours. At least that is what i am trying to do at the moment. that might be even better but I'm not sure. Smile
Oh and by the way are we joining the Dress to shine trending thing ASdaze will be doing? Smile

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 pm

JungAh_Fan wrote:I was making a new Twitter account - because, in my mind, if we're going to help AS/Raina, then there's no reason to only have one account -, but I was getting an error everytime....
@JungAh_Fan, To fix the problem clear everything from your browser's cache(e.g. passwords, cookies). Every time you want to add a new Twitter account you need to clear the browsers cache/temporary files because Twitter only expects you to have one twitter account so it is being a pain in the back side by caching the request token from your previous authorization request which has expired as you've already authenticated the Playgirlz Voter for a twitter account.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I can contribute with it and I bet I could get other people to do the same thing, especially if we where to write them mainly in English and perhaps give the members compliments or something in Korean.
@SwePlaygirl, The original idea for doing mentions in the Playgirlz Voter was to get fans to write thousands message for After School members so the Playgirlz Voter can share them for SNS points. I really can't see that happening at the moment. I've contacted over 20 different After School fan bases and we only managed to gain 3 more new Playgirlz Voter user since I started promoting that Roses for Raina campaign. I'm not going to do mentions in the Playgirlz Voter for SNS points however I am planning to add tweeting features to the Playgirlz Voter that you can be used to do mentions for SNS points...well if the tasks I'm planning to create activate during an After School promoting they will count as SNS points. What I'm planning to do is create tweeting tasks that will activate during specific moment to tweet cheers and other support messages to the After School members e.g. like on their birthdays and before/after their live performances. The differences between these tweeting tasks that I'm planning to make and doing meaningful mentions for SNS points is that while the plan for meaningful mentions involve users entering message for the Playgirlz Voter so it can store and share them for other users to use as well. The tweets that are created by users for these new tasks are actually store on your computer and not shared. Another important difference to note is that while the meaningful mentions feature posts tweets at any random time just for the sake of SNS points, the new tweeting tasks post mentions to  After School member at specified times to cheer them...I could just make changes to the current Tweeting task so that it also tweets pre-made mentions created by the user in a similar fashion to the new tweeting tasks although I don't see what difference does it make between going to twitter and doing it and having it done by the Playgirlz Voter....hmmm, but if you've already got the Playgirlz Voter opened and it is already doing the tweeting task, it would be more convenient just to send the mentions using the Playgirlz Voter...OK, I'll do it Very Happy I'm also planning to make a generic one of those new tweeting tasks that I'm planning to make so that it can be used for any event e.g. ASDaze's Twuffer parties. I don't have time to work on any more new Playgirlz Voter features for now because I'm currently busy with renovations and need to make preparations for a vacation soon. I'll start working on the new tweeting feature's when I comeback from vacation.

SwePlaygirl wrote:I'm not sure how much a tweet is worth but if you look at SNS Points then I think it could be a good idea to retweet and such just before the voter starts doing the next round of tweeting that happens every few hours. At least that is what i am trying to do at the moment. that might be even better but I'm not sure. Smile
@SwePlaygirl, I don't think that a retweet is worth more SNS points than a tweet since tweets require more effort to do and that's why I'm reluctant to add it into the Playgirlz Voter, also it require more effort to program and since Twitter counts retweet as tweets, they take up the 3 hourly and daily tweet limits as well so unless they are worth more SNS point then tweets I think it is a bad idea to add retweeting in the Playgirlz Voter...I think we need to do some more investigation into how much retweets are worth compared to tweets.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, The original idea for doing mentions in the Playgirlz Voter was to get fans to write thousands message for After School members so the Playgirlz Voter can share them for SNS points. I really can't see that happening at the moment. I've contacted over 20 different After School fan bases and we only managed to gain 3 more new Playgirlz Voter user since I started promoting that Roses for Raina campaign.
I am still very upset about this. I have been trying to promote the group a lot and it just does not seem to work... I am even considering joining akp that can hopefully get some more people to realize that they too need some After School in their lives. Sadly allkpop is a biased place filled with disrespectful people at the best. I am not one for censoring things but the comments they do there can drive you insane. Not to mention Nana gets so much love in Roomate articles and not one single (freaking) article has mentioned Like A Flower, Dress To Shine, the new Miss Independent video or that we will get a new song and sub-unit! It makes me very tired of it all...

PlayboyzAdam wrote:I'm not going to do mentions in the Playgirlz Voter for SNS points however I am planning to add tweeting features to the Playgirlz Voter that you can be used to do mentions for SNS points...well if the tasks I'm planning to create activate during an After School promoting they will count as SNS points. What I'm planning to do is create tweeting tasks that will activate during specific moment to tweet cheers and other support messages to the After School members e.g. like on their birthdays and before/after their live performances. The differences between these tweeting tasks that I'm planning to make and doing meaningful mentions for SNS points is that while the plan for meaningful mentions involve users entering message for the Playgirlz Voter so it can store and share them for other users to use as well. The tweets that are created by users for these new tasks are actually store on your computer and not shared. Another important difference to note is that while the meaningful mentions feature posts tweets at any random time just for the sake of SNS points, the new tweeting tasks post mentions to  After School member at specified times to cheer them...I could just make changes to the current Tweeting task so that it also tweets pre-made mentions created by the user in a similar fashion to the new tweeting tasks although I don't see what difference does it make between going to twitter and doing it and having it done by the Playgirlz Voter....hmmm, but if you've already got the Playgirlz Voter opened and it is already doing the tweeting task, it would be more convenient just to send the mentions using the Playgirlz Voter...OK, I'll do it Very Happy I'm also planning to make a generic one of those new tweeting tasks that I'm planning to make so that it can be used for any event e.g. ASDaze's Twuffer parties. I don't have time to work on any more new Playgirlz Voter features for now because I'm currently busy with renovations and need to make preparations for a vacation soon. I'll start working on the new tweeting feature's when I comeback from vacation.
Making a task that is usable for the b-days and such will be perfect. That way more people will hopefully join the trending (Currently filled with envy that supejunior9thaniversary is trendig when it feels like all our trends fail.) Nice a vaication! You have really deserved it Adam, enjoy it to the fullest!  Smile

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I don't think that a retweet is worth more SNS points than a tweet since tweets require more effort to do and that's why I'm reluctant to add it into the Playgirlz Voter, also it require more effort to program and since Twitter counts retweet as tweets, they take up the 3 hourly and daily tweet limits as well so unless they are worth more SNS point then tweets I think it is a bad idea to add retweeting in the Playgirlz Voter...I think we need to do some more investigation into how much retweets are worth compared to tweets.
Sounds good to me, then I shall stick to favourite-ing the posts from the members for now. Very Happy

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:32 pm

SwePlaygirl wrote:I am still very upset about this. I have been trying to promote the group a lot and it just does not seem to work... I am even considering joining akp that can hopefully get some more people to realize that they too need some After School in their lives.
@SwePlaygirl, I use to put a lot of effort into promoting After School and getting After School the recognition they deserve. But these days I'm more focusing on getting this fandom to give After School members the recognition they deserved because this is very important to After School's success. After School is so awesome but a lot of fans still don't know how awesome. Too bad I'm stuck with working on plans for After School's success otherwise I'll be flooding this forum with After School's awesomeness.

SwePlaygirl wrote:Sadly allkpop is a biased place filled with disrespectful people at the best. I am not one for censoring things but the comments they do there can drive you insane.
@SwePlaygirl, a lot of comments here and at asdaze.com can drive you insane too...well a lot of them driver me insane anyway.

SwePlaygirl wrote:(Currently filled with envy that supejunior9thaniversary is trendig when it feels like all our trends fail.)
@SwePlaygirl, our trends fail because our fandom doesn't care enough. Read https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t372-discussionstats-for-itsjupalday for more info. Even if our fandom is way smaller than the other fandoms we still have enough fans to achieve great things and stand toe to toe with the other bigger fandoms.... right now After School's only hope is that we gather fans that do care enough for After School to become more successful and work on project to help After School....but no matter what happens, even if the rest of the fandom gives up on After School we still need to be there for After School to give our full support because After School deserves it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by SwePlaygirl Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:16 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, I use to put a lot of effort into promoting After School and getting After School the recognition they deserve. But these days I'm more focusing on getting this fandom to give After School members the recognition they deserved because this is very important to After School's success. After School is so awesome but a lot of fans still don't know how awesome. Too bad I'm stuck with working on plans for After School's success otherwise I'll be flooding this forum with After School's awesomeness.
I feel like many of them don't know enouch to support them. They don't even know about the new sub-unit, the upcoming tour and the new song because th kpop news sites have not been wriging about it. I think that might be one of the reasons to why they don't care because they basically think After School is dead. Sometimes I feel like theonly way to get fans to be involved for real is to get a new Korean comeback and we all know that won't be until 2015.
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, a lot of comments here and at asdaze.com can drive you insane too...well a lot of them driver me insane anyway.
So far I have not seen anything too bad here, maybe a comment or two. But at the same time we are a lot of inactive forum members too so that might be why.
PlayboyzAdam wrote:@SwePlaygirl, our trends fail because our fandom doesn't care enough. Read https://afterschooldaze.forumotion.com/t372-discussionstats-for-itsjupalday for more info. Even if our fandom is way smaller than the other fandoms we still have enough fans to achieve great things and stand toe to toe with the other bigger fandoms.... right now After School's only hope is that we gather fans that do care enough for After School to become more successful and work on project to help After School....but no matter what happens, even if the rest of the fandom gives up on After School we still need to be there for After School to give our full support because After School deserves it.
Great that we actually managed to trend her. I hope it will be easier now that we have the voter even though many fans don't seem to care.

SwePlaygirl
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next