After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video

2 posters

Go down

[VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video Empty [VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 am

[VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video Oc_s0410

오렌지캬라멜 The Fourth Single ‘나처럼 해봐요’ MV Teaser 공략!

이번 오캬의 ‘나처럼 해봐요’의 테마는 ‘오캬를 찾아라!’ 그래서 준비 했습니다.
이름 하여 오캬를 찾아라 시즌 1 ‘숨은 오캬 찾기’!!

미션 1. 숨은 리지를 찾아라! 레벨1의 리지는 찾기 쉽습니다.
미션 2. 숨은 레이나를 찾아라! 레벨 2의 레이나는 생각보다 쉽고 생각보다 어렵습니다. 힌트는! 양 갈래 머리를 찾으세요! 단, 갑.툭.튀 하니 주의하시기 바랍니다.
미션 3. 숨은 나나를 찾아라! 레벨 3 나나의 힌트는 이미 나와 있습니다.
숨어있는 리지, 레이나, 나나를 다 찾으셨다면 미션 컴플리트!!

정답은 18일(월) 정오 공개될 뮤직비디오 본편에서 공개 됩니다. 티저는 예고편입니다.
본편에서는 더 많은 오캬를 찾으실 수 있도록 준비하고 있습니다.
숨은 오캬 찾기는 이번 활동 내내 계속됩니다.

My Copycat… To Be Continued…

Orange Caramel The Fourth Single ‘My Copycat’ MV Teaser Introduction!

The theme for Orange Caramel’s new single ‘My Copycat’ is ‘Find Orange Caramel!’
So, here we are with a little event; ‘Find Orange Caramel Season 1’!

Mission 1. Find Lizzy! This is the level one mission. It should be very easy (:
Mission 2. Find Raina! This is a level two mission, which means it’s a little bit difficult than finding Lizzy. A little hint is… find a girl with two braids!! BUT, be careful for a sudden appear.
Mission 3. Find Nana! Level three Nana’s hint is already here!
If you found Lizzy, Raina and Nana, it’s a mission success!

You’ll know the answers through the music video which opens on 18th (Mon).
Teaser is just a trailer.
Currently, we are preparing music video which you can find more Orange Caramel!!
Finding Orange Caramel will be continued during this album promotion!

My Copycat… To Be Continued…

Credit: pledisartist

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video Empty Re: [VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 am

I'm liking the amount of effort Pledis is putting into this OC comeback. The "Find Orange Caramel!" missions sound very intriguing, they've bothered to change the background banner for their Youtube channel and they've added English to the video description. If they can top it off with adding English subtitle captions for the official MV when it comes out then I'll be very impressed.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video Empty Re: [VIDEO] 140813 [Teaser] ORANGE CARAMEL '나처럼 해봐요(My Copycat)' Music video

Post by arhat Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:12 pm

They privatized that practice room teaser for some reason.

Probably because they realized that they posted a practice room video, when the title suggested a teaser for the actual music video.

arhat
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:48 pm

arhat wrote:They privatized that practice room teaser for some reason.

Probably because they realized that they posted a practice room video, when the title suggested a teaser for the actual music video.
Yep...sounds like Pledis. If they delete that video I'm going to be pretty pissed, by now they should know all they have to do is edit the title and description of the video, no need to delete and re-upload it.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by arhat Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:07 am

Yeah, I wasn't sure about "My Copycat" because of that teaser, but the teaser grew on me. It's worth staying on Youtube unprivatized as it is.

Tell me more about Pledis. I'm new to the Kpop scene. I mean I have listened to Kpop before After School's "Heaven", but After School and Orange Caramel got me paying attention to the Kpop scene itself.

I heard Pledis wasn't very good at management. There was an instance where After School was going to give 150 autographied copies but only gave out 30. Pledis didn't handle well both Kahi's and Son Dambi's post-promotion parties. Son Dambi hasn't had a comeback recently, and After School doesn't seem to be having a Korean comeback this year. And there was that recent event where After School ignored fans.

You can PM me about this.

arhat
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:48 pm

arhat wrote:Tell me more about Pledis
Pledis as a company...has been incompetent...frustratingly incompetent, but they are improving so maybe I should consider stop calling them incompetent. I've never ran an entertainment company before so maybe I should cut them some slack, it's just that there's some very simple things they can do to not annoy fans that they've failed to do in the past. They do try to do what's right and they do try their best to treat fans and their artists well. I don't have time to go into detail about Pledis or address the other points you've brought up. Pledis has received a lot of undeserved h8 from fans but over all they're a pretty good company...good as in decent human being and will do what is morally correct, but I'm still under the impression that they are relatively incompetent.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down