After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD)

5 posters

Go down

[DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD) Empty [DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD)

Post by xtinevang Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:14 pm

So I read an article on Allkpop: the new models are Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Tiffany for the brand. What does this mean about After School?  confused Are they still going to be modeling for MIXXO? I really do hope so! But the problem is, for how long? What do you the Playgirlz and Playboyz think about it?

Honestly, I was afraid that After School might not be able to model for MIXXO anymore. Because I feel like once After School's contract for MIXXO ends, they're going to bring in ALL the Girls' Generation to model for them.  Crying or Very sad  I want to see more of After School.

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD) Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD)

Post by K-kitsune Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:25 am

I think AS are still doing Mixxo Japan and China (for now).

Endorsement contracts don't last forever I guess.
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD) Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] New MIXXO Models are TTS (Taetiso -SNSD)

Post by Redboi675 Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:43 am

Is there a possibility that SDB, AS and TTS are all endorsing MIXXO? It's not uncommon for brands to have several big names endorsing their brand i.e. Britney, Pink, Enrique and Beyonce for Pepsi or AS, Miranda Kerr and a whole bunch of J celebs for Samantha Thavasa.
Redboi675
Redboi675
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by K-kitsune Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:45 am

Redboi675 wrote:Is there a possibility that SDB, AS and TTS are all endorsing MIXXO? It's not uncommon for brands to have several big names endorsing their brand i.e. Britney, Pink, Enrique and Beyonce for Pepsi or AS, Miranda Kerr and a whole bunch of J celebs for Samantha Thavasa.

Perhaps, we will have to wait and see I guess. I believe AS have released some ads this year for Mixxo Korea so who knows.
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by xtinevang Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:15 am

I don't really mind After School and SNSD endorsing the same brand together, but I just want to see more of After School. And I want After School to keep endorsing MIXXO even when the brand brings in new models. That's all. Hopefully they'll still continue with the brand.

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 pm

It's a big loss for MIXXO if they changed their models. no offense. haha
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

http://j-royale.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Renzel wrote:It's a big loss for MIXXO if they changed their models. no offense. haha
I agree, After School members and Son Dambi looks the best. Also no one looks hotter than Nana.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by xtinevang Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:26 pm

PlayboyzAdam wrote:
Renzel wrote:It's a big loss for MIXXO if they changed their models. no offense. haha
I agree, After School members and Son Dambi looks the best. Also no one looks hotter than Nana.

I concur.  Smile 

xtinevang
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down