After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION] Would you support the members if they were in a relationship?

+15
shinymeanho
mitsuhoney
Manal
Mbi
Gokoulssj
Redboi675
eyoungfan
umiboshy
riceeeeeeeeee
K-kitsune
dangerouslush
Jinana
TheFianalAlpaca
PlayboyzAdam
wowous
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[DISCUSSION] Would you support the members if they were in a relationship? - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Would you support the members if they were in a relationship?

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 pm

mitsuhoney wrote:I know for a fact that Jung Ah and Onew are dating though.
Really? How do you know? I know what goes on in Jung Ah's personal life is none of my business but I'm curious.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

[DISCUSSION] Would you support the members if they were in a relationship? - Page 2 Empty Re: [DISCUSSION] Would you support the members if they were in a relationship?

Post by shinymeanho Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:41 am

I'd be more than happy for them. They're obviously not going to be single forever, and they shouldn't even be restricted from dating. I'm hoping for a dating reveal soon.
shinymeanho
shinymeanho
Maknae

http://shinymeanho.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lll78 Thu May 01, 2014 8:39 am

I read somewhere that the AS members said that they would never confirm a dating scandal...

But I would love to see what type of guys AS likes but then again that would be to much to invade there personal life... they already give so much and gave up on a lot to get to where they are now.

I would still love them if they were found to be dating.

lll78
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Marinesquad49 Fri May 02, 2014 7:09 pm

I would still support them but they would sparkle less  Suspect

When they do date and make it public I do hope they are treated well. Best example is Kahi's story. She was treated well but let him go the first time. It was never the same again

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/kahi-reveals-a-time-she-clung-onto-her-boyfriend-

Marinesquad49
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by albeitalways Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:11 am

I'd love for Nana to get a boyfriend, BUT someone who would treat her well like the goddess that she is. I'd just like for her to have a meaningful, long-term relationship, which given the idol lifestyle, is kind of hard to have even for pretty girls like her.
albeitalways
albeitalways
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by sevensketch Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 am

tbh, i think Kahi and Jung Ah noona should get married soon.

in relationship or get married is what we, human being should done before we gone from this world and AS members is human being too, i will support them for sure. just make sure you pick the right guy, girls . sorry for my bad english
sevensketch
sevensketch
Maknae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2