After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] 140214 After School to Feature on Brave Brothers' "Week"

+7
Mbi
Blast
TheFianalAlpaca
rababo
Jinana
PlayboyzAdam
dangerouslush
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[NEWS] 140214 After School to Feature on Brave Brothers' "Week" - Page 2 Empty Re: [NEWS] 140214 After School to Feature on Brave Brothers' "Week"

Post by Blast Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:31 am

First, graduation song happened just once on three members graduated, it's not really a regular way to do ; Secondly, the graduation song was sing by Bekah only, it's not the case here ; and, mostly, it's called "Brave Brothers" projet, not "Jungah graduation", I find this idea kind of weird !
Jungah had once explain that when she (and other after school members) work on a song, BB participated a lot, he don't stop make them do it again untill he's satisfied ; "Ah!" song was the first song of AS and Raina wasn't here, Jungah was the leader vocal at this time so maybe it's just a way to make an homage to this. Don't cry for an idea who's getting out of nowhere Smile
Personaly i'm just very happy to hear many time of Jungah voice !
Blast
Blast
Maknae

Back to top Go down

[NEWS] 140214 After School to Feature on Brave Brothers' "Week" - Page 2 Empty Re: [NEWS] 140214 After School to Feature on Brave Brothers' "Week"

Post by dangerouslush Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:57 am

Congrats to AS for hitting #35 on the Billboard K-Pop Hot 100! http://www.billboard.com/charts/k-pop-hot-100?page=3
dangerouslush
dangerouslush
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:11 pm

It's been pointed out that After School's Week and 4Minutes Only Gain Weight sounds almost exactly alike. I do think that the two songs sound similar structurally but I think to say that they sound almost exactly alike is over an exaggeration. Also I'm usually focusing too much Jung Ah's sweet voice and the piano line in Week to take notice of its similarities to Only Gain Weight. What do you guys think, do they sound almost exactly alike, does it really matter that the songs sounds a bit similar?

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:46 am

PlayboyzAdam wrote:It's been pointed out that After School's Week and 4Minutes Only Gain Weight sounds almost exactly alike. I do think that the two songs sound similar structurally but I think to say that they sound almost exactly alike is over an exaggeration. Also I'm usually focusing too much Jung Ah's sweet voice and the piano line in Week to take notice of its similarities to Only Gain Weight. What do you guys think, do they sound almost exactly alike, does it really matter that the songs sounds a bit similar?

I just listen to both After School's "Week" and 4minute's "Only Gain Weight" I have to agree with PlayboyzAdam, I think there are similarities in the both songs, yet not enough to think they sound almost exactly the same. I believe it's the baseline which is the most similar, but to me they are both two great different songs.
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2