After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 Word Story

+7
YoyoMG
Jayden
foxxmoon
riceeeeeeeeee
TheFianalAlpaca
PlayboyzAdam
Renzel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4 Word Story - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Word Story

Post by PlayboyzAdam Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun to shoot them both,
"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack WHILE BRUSHING HER TEETH. UEE was aiming for Kaeun then, dancing with her headphones on. So Nana got blasted instead.

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbi Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Jung-ah told Juyeon that Jung-Ah looks way prettier than Nana, but suddenly Nana walks towards them and tells them that Nana has a gun to shoot them both,
"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?". "I am #2 remember?" Raina said. Then suddenly "SUPER HAMTARO MEGA BEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" UEE shouted attacking Nana blasting Nana out the room. Everyone's very shocked, UEE copying Raina's attack WHILE BRUSHING HER TEETH. UEE was aiming for Kaeun then, dancing with her headphones on. So Nana got blasted instead.

Five minutes later, Jooyeon
Mbi
Mbi
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

http://j-royale.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbi Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just
Mbi
Mbi
ASDaze Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:27 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by foxxmoon Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:02 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor
foxxmoon
foxxmoon
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:43 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokoulssj Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else or else you will
Gokoulssj
Gokoulssj
Second Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else or else you will suffer my bad breath!"

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzel Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else or else you will suffer my bad breath!" said Kahi who is
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

http://j-royale.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else or else you will suffer my bad breath!" said Kahi who is hungrily devouring tooth paste

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by WillTop8 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:53 pm

"WHO IS PRETTIER NOW?", she said, but suddenly Raina shouts out "ME!" Nana quickly turns around and laughs out loud, "No one can beat me, who are you kidding?" I am #2 remember? My Sweet Little Devil,
WillTop8
WillTop8
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by captainsprunchz Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:11 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else or else you will suffer my bad breath!" said Kahi who is hungrily devouring tooth paste. "We always suffer.", laughed
captainsprunchz
captainsprunchz
ASDaze Team

http://captain-sprunchz.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 am

Five minutes later, Jooyeon slinked out with a samurai and threatened them. "Enough talk, SAMURAI ATTACK!!!!!!!" But the samurai just pirouetted out the door and knocked down poor Kaeun. "Dance somewhere else or else you will suffer my bad breath!" said Kahi who is hungrily devouring tooth paste. "We always suffer.", laughed UEE. "Save some tooth

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum