After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET

+2
Renzel
K-kitsune
6 posters

Go down

[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Empty [VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET

Post by K-kitsune Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:15 pm

They are so cute, Nana is great at Japanese now! As well as Kaeun of course.

[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0bvgrHBRi1snxjfzo1_1280
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0bvgrHBRi1snxjfzo3_1280
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0bvgrHBRi1snxjfzo5_1280
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0bvgrHBRi1snxjfzo6_1280
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Empty Re: [VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET

Post by K-kitsune Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:17 pm

sory it won't allow me to edit the title so I can add the date?  Embarassed 
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Empty Re: [VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET

Post by Renzel Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:40 pm

K-kitsune wrote:sory it won't allow me to edit the title so I can add the date?  Embarassed 

Don't worry, I'll edit it Smile

and yes yaay! Nana's having a little trouble with Nihongo but tbh, she did very well on conversations! she improved a lot Smile It's also nice to see her interact with Kaeun <3
Renzel
Renzel
Admin

http://j-royale.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm

I LOVE watching them speak Japanese (and I love that I can understand them without subs -- not perfectly, but about 70% of the conversation).

Nana did well! I think her Japanese improved a lot. There were a couple of instances where she had to ask Kaeun to translate, but most of the time she was able to follow and understand what was going on.

Kaeun of course sounds so natural -- it's actually very pleasant listening to her speak Japanese! Makes me wish I could understand more Korean so I can focus on her voice rather than the subs.
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by K-kitsune Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:10 am

Jayden wrote:I LOVE watching them speak Japanese (and I love that I can understand them without subs -- not perfectly, but about 70% of the conversation).

ooh can you let us know what they were talking about a little bit?
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:51 am

Sure!

I'll just do a very brief description and translation -- I didn't have time to watch to the end so these are the brief snippets I caught.

1. They talked about Nana being ranked second on the "100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2013". They asked how she felt about being ranked so highly. She joked that it was only natural for her to be ranked well. They laughed and asked how the members reacted to the news, and if they were shocked. Kaeun said they thought that, while it was true that Nana is gorgeous, but it a bit of a mystery to them (how the ranking worked). Everyone laughed. Kaeun qualified and said she was just joking. Then the hosts talked about the other stars that ranked on the list and they had a bit of a discussion.

2. They asked for Nana's beauty secret. She shared, "Eat a lot. Sleep a lot." (There was one more I couldn't catch.) Nana said she's someone who can eat a lot but doesn't put on weight. Kaeun agreed to that.

3. They asked Nana if there was someone at the table who was her 'type'. She gestured to one of them, and said it was because he reminded her of (her?) mother.

4. They brought up the subject of Kaeun living in Japan before. Kaeun shared that she lived in Wakayama, Japan for 3 years, because her father was working there at the time. They complimented her and said that her Japanese sounds very natural. They asked if she likes Japan -- she said yes, very much!

5. They asked about the concept of their new song, "Shh." Nana shared that they were challenging a more masculine concept this time, with suits.

6. There was a bit of discussion about Namie Amuro, and Nana shared that when she was younger, she used to look like Namie Amuro -- only from the eyes up though.

7. The hosts asked if they listened to Japanese music, and Kaeun answered affirmatively. Nana was a bit more hesitant about her agreement. The hosts asked them to name a couple of singers they listened to. Nana shared that the very first Japanese song she ever listened to in Korea was "Sakura", by a singer the whole table recognised (but I couldn't catch the name of). "It's a cute song," they said. They asked if she knew what the words meant; she misunderstood and said, "Of course!" But clarified with Kaeun in Korean that she didn't know it at that time; Kaeun translated. Nana said she understands Japanese now. She sang a bit of it for them and the whole table was very happy Wink

8. They continued to talk to the other guests for a while, then the hosts turned the conversation back to Nana and Kaeun. They asked if idols in Korea, before debut, need to train a lot. Nana said that every day before practice, they have to run for 40 minutes. Kaeun said because of the training she needed to receive both in dance and vocals every morning, by the time she went to school she would always be very tired out and falling asleep in class.
9. They talked about the graduation system. Kaeun shared that she's a new student.

10. Kaeun promoted the new album and said it would be dropping in March. Nana also joked that she hoped they would be called in to film a lot of CMs after it becomes a success.
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PlayboyzAdam Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:22 am

@Jayden, thanks for the translations Very Happy 

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by K-kitsune Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 am

Wow thanks Jayden, you gave us so many details! Nana's personality on Japanese shows is always so playful and cute.
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinana Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:37 am

Some cute gifs of the two

[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0dhiczEOn1qmlc53o6_r1_250
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0dhiczEOn1qmlc53o1_250
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0dhiczEOn1qmlc53o2_250
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0dhiczEOn1qmlc53o3_250
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0dhiczEOn1qmlc53o5_250
[VIDEO & PHOTO] 140202 Nana/Kaeun on Japan Broadcasting Countdown ET Tumblr_n0dhiczEOn1qmlc53o4_250

Cr: k-ahi tumblr
Jinana
Jinana
Pre-schooler

http://www.last.fm/user/randomnoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by K-kitsune Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 am

^ I really like them as a pair!
K-kitsune
K-kitsune
First Grader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayden Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

You're welcome K-kitsune! I was glad to help Smile

Jinana, I love your GIFs!!
Jayden
Jayden
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by heartnana_95 Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:54 pm

I am so happy Nana is on more shows now. I remember when she said that she used to have a phobia of appearing on shows and variety shows because it's awkward for her, but she's really gotten a lot more comfortable and natural and we're finally getting to see her adorably fun personality. It was also great seeing her interaction with Kaeun because we don't see them together that much!
heartnana_95
heartnana_95
Pre-schooler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down