After School Daze - International Fan Forum for After School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad

Go down

[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Empty [DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad

Post by PlayboyzAdam Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:25 am

Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad

[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Helpka10

The ad will be displayed in Cheongdamdong on June 13 Voting ends on June 11 23:59!

Original source  is from itskaeuns but this tutorial I made myself and should be more detailed.

Step 1) Go to http://ysscom.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=voteevent&wr_id=6737

Step 2) Click signup.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Kp

Step 3) Do the following.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp410

[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp510

[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp610

Step 4) Click on the SNS account type you want to use and login to your SNS account.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp710

Step 5) If you see the screen below then you need to click the button shown below to proceed to setup your profile.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp810

Step 6) Enter you nickname, phone number (I recommend you use  a fake one) and email as shown in the picture below. For the nickname only Korean, English, and numbers can be entered without spaces (2 or 4 characters)
If you change your nickname, you will not be able to change it within the next 30 days.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp910
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp1110

Step 7) Copy the captcha number into the text box as shown below and then click the button as shown below. A dialog box with an OK button will appear, click the OK button to proceed.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp1210

Step Eight) Go to this link http://ysscom.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=voteevent&wr_id=6737

Step 9) Select Kaeun and click on the button shown below.
[DISCUSSION]Help Kaeun Win a Billboard Ad Tp1410

PlayboyzAdam
Fifth Grader

Back to top Go down